[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw walk into your favorite bar >have a couple drinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
>yfw walk into your favorite bar
>have a couple drinks
>go to bathroom to take a leak
>see pic related

TRIGGERED
>>
I'm pretty pissed. I personally identify as a pseudo-sexual dragon and nowhere on that fucking paper does she include me.

Pretty certain this is illegal discrimination.
>>
>>65592665
>single dads with daughters
can go to seperate bathrooms
>single moms with sons
>parents with disabled children
anyone would be ok with a parent going into the disabled bathroom with their little vegetable
>adults with elderly parents
again, disabled bathroom
>lgbtq
there we go, found the problem, <.1% of the population needs some pandering
>>
>>65592665
What is the problem? If they just had a single bathroom with no note on it you wouldn't even think twice.
>>
>>65593018
Years ago LGBT did use the handicap stalls, but muh oppression
>>
>>65592665
>LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE

Cancer
>>
>>65592665
Makes sense to me. All you folks hating on us trans.. Think about if it were you? Yet, I'm sure you'll come back with some retarded answer like

>Therapy
Doesn't work at all. Would just spend lots of money on anti-depressants for no reason.

>Man up
Did that, still doesn't work. There was a decorated DEVGRU that transed to be happy.

>Just ignore it

Damn yourself to a miserable life.
Unisex bathrooms are a good idea. I can only see positives from this. People go into bathrooms to pee or poop. The only cases I've seen of rapists? Are sick bastards to begin with.

Recently there was a man that went into a female locker room and made a big deal about IDing as female.. Yet he was full on man and wasn't on hormones or nothing. Just probably a pollack trying to appear smart.
>>
>>65592665
>bar
>a sign that addresses the issue of children and the impaired elderly

Unisex toilets have been around forever. Who gives a fuck. There's no need to advertise them, and there's no need to be shitty at them.
>>
>>65592665
>bringing kids to a bar as a single parent
>bringing your parents to a bar
fucking gays.
>>
>>65593509
>decorated DEVGRU that transed to be happy

Protip: He's not happy. Nobody who's "transed" ever will be.
>>
File: 1456034433326.jpg (88 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1456034433326.jpg
88 KB, 500x552
>>65592665
kek
they should just like make a third one, that way you won't get aids.
Men
Women
Degenerates

kek, problem solved. Women would go nuts here if some disgusting tranny wanted to use their bathroom.

Quite frankly I just use the womans toilet if the mens one is taken when out on town. I always get a way with it hehe, they don't mind. If I was some but ugly fat piece of shit they would be screaming, so I can't pull that one off my entire life I guess
>>
>>65593588
The "bar" notion was OP's, not the sign's.
>>
>>65593509
how about

>kill yourself

i mean you will still do it eventually
>>
>>65593509
>get sex change to be woman
>can't use women's room

WHY
>>
>>65593600
Probably has to do with the fact that we're actively made second class citizens and often third class.

She was quoted as saying that she deserved a little bit of happiness in one of her interviews. Thats why she transitioned.

I mean Kentucky is trying to give bounties on trans people. Imagine if folks had bounties on your ass? Just for existing.. That is alright though. I'm pro-gun and will have fun blasting trash of every race.
>>
>>65593529
>>65593588
ignore the "bar"
focus on pic
>>
>>65593916
Yes, I did, and then I replied. >>65593529
>>
>>65592665
Do, a bathroom for the disabled?
>>
>>65592665
>sometimes gender specific toilets...

Who cares, I just need to fucking pee.
>>
>>65592665
HAHA cross out the adults with mentally physically disabled parents and just put in mentally disabled people. In fact cross out everything and put people with mental illness.
>>
>>65593877
because you don't change sex
>>
>>65593877
The reason why it is better for us to use a womans restroom is for the fact that you're either going to get harassed,raped, molested, or beat up in a mens restroom.

The law won't stop me from using a womans restroom, as the only way you'd know I was male is with a chromosome test.

I know what I said is true, because in my early transition? Before I passed fully? Was playing pool at a bar. I go into a mens restroom.. Dude grabs my boobs while I'm washing my hands. I try and get away and he literally grabs me and tells me "You're in here, I know you want some dick girl." Grabs my cock and then he just gets mad and picks me up and slams me on my face. Starts kicking the shit out of me. Til the other guys in the restroom pulled him off.
So that is why its better to use a womans restroom.
>>
>>65593018
They get frustrated and intimidated by a urinal/toilet EVEN THOUGH as a man we can go in a toilet for either 1 or 2 and a woman can always go in a toilet so this isn't that hard. No need for anything special.
>>
>>65593774
only 43% kill themselves. Around 20% of us manage to live happy lives after transition.

Trials and tribulations only increase wisdom and character.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x478
Its actually a shitty pizza place in hipster Charlotte. They have one small bathroom and the stalls have full size locking doors.

Wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>65593018
>single dads with daughters
>single moms with sons

Do you really trust your daughter to go to a bar's bathroom by herself?
yes or no answer anon
>>
>>65594261
so why didn't you go in the women's bathroom in the first place?
>>
>>65593018
>lgbtq
>l g and b don't care
>>
>>65593877
Eunuch is not a sex.

Or is it? I don't follow latest breakthroughs in progressiveness.
>>
>>65594956
Because I didn't fully pass at that time. Can go to jail in my locale for it. Figured I'd rather take weird looks and name calling then going to jail.
>>
>>65592665
What about us neutral binary Eskimo dragons?
>>
>>65595136
Well there are women and men that are born sterile. A good surgeon creates a neo-vagina that feels like the real thing.
Cause we do get turned on and get wet like any cis female.
>>
>>65594524
Why aren't you questioning taking your young daughter/son to a bar in the first place?

Also who is going to question or have a problem with parents taking or going with their child if they're that young anyway.

This is for the fags and bulldykes.
>>
>>65592665
Rip it down op god speed
>>
>>65595385
Why is it bad to have unisex bathrooms? Prevents the muslim man from raping us due to traffic.
>>
>>65594426
>only 43%
>only

Yeah no cause for alarm with that statistic.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.