[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONSERVATIVE MEDIA EXPOSED: EVERYONE WAS IN ON "GANG OF 8"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: gang_of_eight_gets_bigger.jpg (63 KB, 1055x353) Image search: [Google]
gang_of_eight_gets_bigger.jpg
63 KB, 1055x353
Conservative Radio: Limbaugh, Ingraham, Hannity and Levin Were All Part of Gang-of-Eight “Gaslighting”
>Rubio shilled Fox, Murdoch, Limbaugh, Hannity to keep quiet the amnesty bill
>All agreed
>Limbaugh drops odd spaghetti last week, confirming story in hindsight
The "Fifth Estate" confirmed for being a secular version of the Catholic church circa the 14th century:
>they are literally telling you to lie down and relax while the globalists fuck you
>it will be over soon
It's crazy to see this level of deception.

Sauce:
> https://archive.is/OL2WM
> https://archive.is/dlFHS
> https://archive.is/OK0jd
>>
File: 1456455142604.png (748 KB, 1000x612) Image search: [Google]
1456455142604.png
748 KB, 1000x612
Don't let this slide, it's YUUUUUUGE
>>
File: 1454198609971.gif (373 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1454198609971.gif
373 KB, 360x202
Come on you clowns, Trump needs to get this info! He needs to hold a presser, and tell the world he won't do the Fox debate because of this revelation. If this info gets out before Tuesday it's nuclear.
>>
What is Gang of 8. in layman's terms?
>>
>>65591821

Bill some Dems and Cuckservatives tried to pass to make every illegal in the US legal, including the chimos and gang members.

http://www.rubioamnestyplan.com/
>>
Guess this one is just gonna slide.
>>
I knew Rush was a cuck

>>65591821
cuckservatives sided with Dems to get Amnesty

It failed though
>>
File: 1454026920254.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1593) Image search: [Google]
1454026920254.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1593
>>65592309
>It failed though
The point is, if Trump uses this the right way, he will literally BTFO everything standing against him. He will crash the Republican party with no survivors and sweep everything on Tuesday. Everyone in conservative media was shilling for Rubio and the gang of 8, from Fox to Limbaugh and Levin. The whole thing is corrupt, even the ones who now criticize the Gang of 8.

Spread the word.
>>
If you had explained what gang of 8 was properly this wouldn't slide.
>>
>>65590998
Actually Limbaugh suggested constituents fucking call their reps and chew their asses out.

I listen to Rush and never did he say, "the gang of 8 bill is great. Let it pass"

Op is full of shit
>>
>>65592599
>If you had explained what gang of 8
HOW CAN YOU BE ON THIS BOARD AND NOT KNOW THESE BASIC FACTS RELATED TO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

also checked
>>
What is gaslighting? What was the role of the conservative media?
>>
>>65592452
Oh he'll read it I'm sure he probably read all the NYT articles before breakfast
>>
>>65592646
>"the gang of 8 bill is great. Let it pass"
Read the article genius, no where did it say he said that. His guilt is something else entirely.
>>
>>65592688
gaslighting=abuse intended to get a reaction you want

the conservative media tried to discourage the conservative base into accepting amnesty.
>>
>>65592652
I have been on pol near daily since it was /new/ and i have no fucking clue what the gang of 8 is.
>>
>>65592774
How is that bad?
>>
>>65592652
This. But you also need to account for the fact that there are literally underage Gen Zers all over this board
>>
>>65592774
>gaslighting=abuse intended to get a reaction you want
Gaslighting = telling someone a different narrative than the one they're experiencing, ie,
> these are not the droids you're looking for
> your own lying eyes or me

>>65592814
>i have no fucking clue what the gang of 8 is.
Thanks for the bump regardless
>>
File: YOU'RE FIRED.jpg (1 MB, 4806x3204) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE FIRED.jpg
1 MB, 4806x3204
The reign of these cuckservative pawns needs to end. This is the age of Trump.
>>
>>65592860
you like amnesty?

lol
>>
Fuck em all, Trump will no doubt name drop every corrupt political politician, regardless of prejudice. We will exit the jews grasp.
>>
File: 1454026537830.jpg (74 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
1454026537830.jpg
74 KB, 574x353
> FOR EVERYONE ASKING WUTS AMNESTY
>>
>>65592309
I actually listen to Rush. He talked about the gang of 8. I don't understand since rush was critical of the bill and urged voters to call and stop it by talying with their reps.

I really don't understand the angle. I listened to rush during this period so this seems like a lot of bull shit
>>
>>65592958
No. Neither does Rush. So I don't understand this article. I listen to him everyday. That's not how he coveted the gang of 8. He talked about it and how it should be stopped.

I specifically remember him talking about how the dems strategy of using a Republican face for amnesty helps them in two ways, get what they want whole destroying a potential republican candidate. I specifically remember that.
>>
>>65593212
>>65593370
oh

well Rush apparently did a "lol Rubio is totally a cool guy and not pro amnesty" interview with him in fall of 2013 right before the gang of 8 bill.

It was more Rubio shilling than amnesty shilling. So at least he's still better than FOX which probably shilled hard for amnesty.
>>
>>65592860
Everyone who illegals enters the country gets to be a citizen. Idiots do this every 10 years.

Reward dishonesty! Hurt the people who actually apply to immigrate legally!
>>
File: becktard_fedora.png (200 KB, 445x593) Image search: [Google]
becktard_fedora.png
200 KB, 445x593
>>65593370
>using a Republican face for amnesty helps them in two ways, get what they want while destroying a potential republican candidate.
That sounds like a comic book tier plotline. You believe he said that with no intention of giving his buddy Ruboto plausible deniability?

If we were talking about anyone but Rush saying that, yould you be willing to believe it, or would it sound like a lame bit of shilling?

Just asking, honestly curious if you're that biased of a fanboy
>>
>>65593610
>BEFORE

OKAY THANKS FOR CONFIRMING. I have posted many times in this thread fyi.

I remember his shows. Rush is not pro amnesty. I've listened to him long enough. This writer like a liberal wants to trash Rush by taking snips of text instead of a full transcript and account of his words.

I remember him trashing the bill mocking how border security on the bill was a lie just like when the Democrats betrayed Reagan when he compromised.
>>
>>65591764
He already linked to the NYTimes story on his Twitter feed. Be nice if the story gains more traction and blows up in Rubio's face. Breitbart ran it as their lead story today.
>>
>>65593995
Yeah it was before

The Rubio interview was in Jan 2013

Bill was introduced in April 2013
>>
>>65593811
I actually listen to Rush so I probably know more about it than you.

Democrats tried it with Red Cruz and our failed and then Marco.

Luckily conservative talk radio exists because that's the only thing that prevented the gang of 8v from becoming law. People were pissed because rush told them to zurgrush their reps with phone calls.

I listen to his show. I doubt any of you do. I can't speak for Levin or Fox
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1027x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1027x329
Fox is conservative with amnesty news while msnbc, abc, CNN, and cbs are liberal doves who all turn pro war and make people think "well if these pussis think its a good does it must be bad"

So either your a bigger racist than fox or your a bigger pussy than msnbc.
>>
>>65594139
and the gang of 8/ Fox/Laura Ingraham/Rush meeting was in 2011

So they were planning this for a very long time.
>>
>>65590998
I have brought this topic up before, and I'm glad you did again, OP.

No matter how much we agree with these alleged conservative hosts and pundits, THEY ARE STILL ELITISTS!

Turn off your TVs, and read history books and keep up with worldwide current events.

As an American, we only get objective journalist reporting from usually independent and/or foreign sources.
>>
>>65590998
i was a huge trump supporter before seeing this, but now, after seeing this, im a cruzmissle
>>
Dunno what gang of 8 is so hiding thread.

Next time don't fuck up the OP.
>>
IT IS TIME!!
>>65591636

IT IS TIME!!
>>65591636
>>
>>65594441
gang of 8=Amnesty bill in 2013
>>
>>65592452
In a way it will help Cruz too as Cruz undeniably did fight the gang of eight.
>>
>>65595096
Helping Cruz is good for Trump because Rubio is the current establishment pick.
>>
Is anyone really surprised by this?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.