[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rubio fucking destroyed Trump!!! Why are you guys not talki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
Rubio fucking destroyed Trump!!!

Why are you guys not talking about this???

You guys mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR0k5xdUxBs
>>
I used to support trump, but then I found out a black lesbian from France was offended by something that he said. Now I shill for Marco Rubio
>>
Good thing he wont win
Hes actually pretty good at pointing out that Trump doesnt really have any plans at all
We wont need to worry about that with Hillary
>>
>that demented bitch that kept screaming like she's being skinned alive

Was she a paid Robio shill?
>>
>>65588459

>mr trump please explain the free market to me
>but mr trump I don't understand could you explain this simple concept again
>aha! got you, you just repeated yourself so you're as bad as me repeating a rehearsed speech

'no'
>>
File: 1451446852864.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1451446852864.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>65588459
Used to sypport trump, but reddit told me he was just like hitler.

so rubio it is.
hes gay. LBGT is better than cis-scum

Vote for the Foam Party.
2016!
>>
I used to support trump with prayers from sweden but the governement said I was a racist so now I support Rubio.
>>
I used to support Trump, but then I felt my girlfriend's penis and I had to become a Cruz Missile.
>>
>>65588818
yes
Chris Matthews wrote about this and spoke about it on his show
>>
>>65588459
shill
you should give up and accept that Trump will be president, you're getting pretty desperate at this point
>>
>>65588459
>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YCEmDZPnbU
>>
I used to support Trump but a turtle with a sombrero appeared to me in my sleep and I woke up with an intense craving for advocados
>>
I used to support Trump but now that the reptillians have taken over saturn I have changed my support to Beefaroni. I am a Beefaroni missile.
>>
File: 1456484840556.png (246 KB, 637x353) Image search: [Google]
1456484840556.png
246 KB, 637x353
>"Donald, please explain how healthcare works to me and the audience"
>God Emperor explains healthcare to Rubio and the lobbyists
>"Donald, please explain how healthcare works to me and the audience"
>God Emperor looks a bit puzzled but explains it again anyway just so Rubio would shut the fuck up
>"Rubio: "HA GUISE LOOK HE'S REPEATING HIMSELF GOTCHA I WIN!11!!!"

These are the kind of people that govern at Washigton DC
>>
>>65590436
debates shouldnt be held in front of a live audience

maybe then politicians would actually have to refute points instead of going for fallacies for audience points
>>
>>65590888
1000 times this.

Even in this shithole called Romania we don't have live audience prez debates, but our system is waaaaay too corrupt for anything to matter.
>>
>>65588459

How can a fag be so alpha?
>>
>>65590888
This

What a joke to even hold a debate like this
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 320x480
>>65588459
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 320x480
>>65591555
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 320x480
>>65591686
>>
Crowd was much more receptive to Rubio. Whats happening? Establishment shills dominate the audiences?
>>
>>65588459
How is this a debate when they're just yelling simultaneously.
>>
>>65592269
Well yeah, now Jeb's out Rubio is their last hope.
>>
File: who the fuck are you.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
who the fuck are you.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>>65588459
>>
>>65588459
I used to support trump with rugbrod from denmark but the shills screamed in the sendte video so now I support Rubio.
>>
I-is there anyone else out there who likes Rubio? It's cold in here. Everyone keeps trying to shill me over to Trump or Sanders.
>>
>>65592771
>liking rubio

Found the homo
>>
>>65592582
could Rubio win Florida?
>>
>>65588459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPm0Zz31bFI
>>
>>65588459
Yeah, Trump was well and truly STUMPED

RUBIO 2016 is the only option now
>>
>>65592901

What a detailed, and well thought out argument. You sir have convinced me that you are of a superior standing, through your great intelligence, and unmatched maturity, and wisdom.
>>
>>65592771

>He likes the open-borders, globalist TTIP shill

/out/ please
>>
>That shit eating grin
>>
>>65593112
You're not going to get you're way. This shit, right here, is the reason she doesn't like you.
>>
Huma Huma Huma...stop your Shillarying....
>>
>>65588459
Whelp that's it, I used to support Trump, but then I took an arrow to the knee and now I'm backing a gay robot.
>>
>>65588459
Rubio hasn't won shit and cant even win his own state. He is just in the race to Broker a Brokered Convention.
>>
Trump pissed his pants during the debate. They talked about how he had to go backstage to change his pants during one of the breaks. Also Rubio has been making a joke out of Trump the last few days. He talked about how Trump has a terrible spray tan and bad hair and since he's always threatening frivolous lawsuits he should sue whoever did that to him.
>>
Guess Rubio took some Adderal.

#TrumpStumped
>>
>>65593599
>pissed his pants
sucks getting old
I think that is why Trump does like long debates.
>>
>>65590436

This
>>
I used to support Trump but reasons reasons and now I support Marcobot Gay.0
>>
>>65592991
Probably not.
>>
As a Trump supporter, I can concede that Mr. Trump is not the most articulate man running for President, but this could be seen as a positive.

America dies not need another silver-tounged, snake oil salesman. Being that Trump lacks the ability to schmooze the cameras, that tells me be us a do-er, not a talker.

Senators are nothing but glorified, pencil pushing law makers. Even governors make better presidents than senators because governors actually have to take care of their constituents.

Trump IS the best option, he is the anti-politician and he has results of running businesses, balancing finances and job creation, Gang-Bang-Train Lubio has no experience other than running for office, no thanks.
>>
File: 1456429033498.jpg (30 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1456429033498.jpg
30 KB, 472x461
RUBIO GETTING BTFO BY TRUMP AND BASED KRISPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9cSQJO_HU
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.