[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A bit of perspective for you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: Zfa5630.png (579 KB, 1580x1012) Image search: [Google]
Zfa5630.png
579 KB, 1580x1012
A bit of perspective for you all
>>
>>65587714
It's over.
Clinton's getting the nom.
Clinton will lose to Trump.
Trump will be president.

It's all inevitable now, baring something completely out of no where to get Sanders back in the running.
>>
>>65587814
If it comes to Clinton vs. Trump though he'll do everything he can to rip her apart, she has so much shit going on and her past has more weak spots than a Swiss cheese has holes.
>>
>>65587882
That's my point.

Hillary is.
1. easy to attack
2. so mainstream that the liberal democrats think of her as a republican

Trump is, as the past months have proven, 100% immune to all attacks, nothing can take him down. And he's an outsider, young voters like that, libertarians like that, people who otherwise wouldn't vote like that.

Clinton will get the nomination, and mainstream party-loyal Democrats will vote for her, no one more.

Trump only needs the nomination to get the mainstream Republicans, who Bush and Romney both proved are loyal to a fault. Trump has said what he needed to say to get the nomination, once it's in his pocket, his tune will change for the general election, to get all the voters outside the Republican mainstream who couldn't get excited about Clinton if they tried.
>>
>>65587814
I always thought if it came to Bernie V Trump, it'd be a much more uphill battle for Trump.

With Hillary, it's way too easy. She's a hot head, she's easily flustered and she has SO much dirt on her it's ridiculous. Plus Trump probably knows more about her personally than we all do. He's going full double agent on her now.

The debates will be a glorious bloodbath.
>>
>>65588166
If young voters actually voted then Bernie wouldn't have lost SC like he did.
>>
>>65588195

It's hard to rip Bernie integrity wise, but his rape stories and links to Trotskyist groups during his 20s would inevitably be brought up
>>
File: fucking destroyed.png (23 KB, 561x438) Image search: [Google]
fucking destroyed.png
23 KB, 561x438
>>65587714
a bit of perspective for stupid fucking communists.
>>
>>65588340
Superdelegates are meaningless right now, we've been over this. They go to whoever ends up with more normal delegates as they wouldn't want to jeopardize the fate of their party. It's always been this way and it will be the same way this time.

Should Bernie come out ahead then SDs will switch to him no doubt.
>>
>>65588307
>It's hard to rip Bernie integrity wise
A guy who wants to raise taxes claiming to be against establishment? Doesn't spell integrity to me.
>>
>>65588450
establishment = tax

ok
>>
>>65587714
It's over for the Bernie people. Hillary will face Trump and possibly one or more third party candidates to muddy the waters (GOPe will do EVERYTHING they can think of to fuck Trump).
>>
>>65587714
>other country's politics thread
>>
>>65588498
I wouldn't say it's over. It's just pointing in that direction right now.

If South Carolina shows what will happen in most other Southern states, then yes, it's over. If it's an outlier and/or Bernie somehow turns it around before Super Tuesday, then he's still in the game because Bernie's strong states come after Super Tuesday.

But of course the media has an interest in painting Bernie as finished already at this point.
>>
>>65588406
hahaha

cuck yourself, hans.
>>
>>65588576
I'm on Ramstein, dumbo
>>
No chances for Trump against both of them, except FBI investigation of Clinton e-mail
>>
>>65588584
No. It's over for Bernie just like it's over for everyone in the GOP not named Trump. The MSM can try and spin it all they'd like but Hillary will be the Democrat nominee and Trump will be the Republican nominee.

The GOPe will try and steal the nomination from Trump - they will be unsuccessful - and will ultimately try to mount a third party "conservative" campaign for Mittens or ¡Yeb! or literally anyone who's willing to do it just to get Hillary elected. These cocksuckers are such globalist NWO pieces of shit they would rather elect Hillary than Trump.

It's fucking disgraceful.
>>
>getting only 20% of the black vote in democratic primaries
>a trend that seems to be holding up from nevada through south carolina as well
>people still think bernie can win a democratic nomination with this trend continuing

bro, sanders is done. you don't win the democratic nomination if you lose black votes by that much. stop clowning the fuck around. this is politics, not memes.
>>
>>65588733
Then we can only hope we survive four years of someone worse than Nixon
>>
>>65588483
Than what is establishment? An invisible bogeyman? That also doesn't spell integrity.
>>
File: 0228odds.jpg (58 KB, 785x344) Image search: [Google]
0228odds.jpg
58 KB, 785x344
Here you go OP, if you really believe it's not over yet, you can get 25x your money back by betting on Bernie.
>>
>>65588244
They were all out doing normal Saturday night shit. Saturday is for partying not voting.
>>
>>65588948
They were able to vote from 7am to 7pm. If you can't manage to go vote in a time span this big then what the hell are you doing.
>>
>>65587714
so hillary's logo is the twin towers with a red arrow going through them?
>>
Will Bernie losing the nomination redpill young Liberals on the Democratic party? The GOP gets so much more bashing from the left but the hypocrisy of the Democrat Party deserves just as much. Funny how the Dems went from putting out a young, exciting, fun black candidate to a bunch of really old white dinosaurs. Shame because there are still a lot of Democrat senators and congresspeople in their 30s and 40s who have sense in them. Its like everyone from the party backed out of this race to give way to Hillary.
>>
>>65589007
Waking up from being drunk on Friday night, then getting drunk on Saturday. You never went to college?
>>
>>65589154
Bernie might be an old white dinosaur but he's surely more progressive than anyone else.
>>
>>65589213
I agree with this completely. But after Obama you might expect the Democrats to field out nominees who are the same age as him but now. They took a step back. Fuck the Republicans got more minorities running then the Dems.
>>
File: bern ward.png (106 KB, 887x338) Image search: [Google]
bern ward.png
106 KB, 887x338
he needed an extreme lead to counteract the superdelgates. even if there is a tie, hillary wins by a mile. That and the sandman is running out of dosh while shillary can pacwoman the night away
>>
>>65589568
He only needs more delegates than Hillary, superdelegates follow suit. Their pledges mean nothing right now.

That said, it's very unlikely he can get those delegates if SC is an indication of what happens in other Southern states
>>
>>65589568
The fuck is with this kid? What did he spend 150K on that he can only be a bartender? And how can his life be so reliant on a political candidate? Is he even part of his campaign staff doing whatever shit to help Bernie get votes?
>>
>>65589825
It's a fucking troll post by /pol/
>>
>>65587814
I havent followed your politics but does trump have a chance of winning?
>>
>>65589568
The normal delegate count was never overturned by superdelegates. ever.

If it were to, I'll be ready with my popcorn...
>>
File: Hillary-scream.jpg (29 KB, 449x399) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-scream.jpg
29 KB, 449x399
>>65587814
Except that Shrillary will choose Bernie for her running mate, then Trump is in hot water.

There won't be a spasm of pissed off dem voters sitting out because Bernie didn't get the nom. The party won't be split. Those fuckers are gonna rally around Clinton just like she was their abuela.

Trump has done his level best to anger every sub-group in the country. They're gonna flock to the dems. And who is he gonna pick for his running mate? Christie? LOLOLOL.

When it all comes down to it, Trump is a fucking clown, a boob. He's gonna get assraped hard and Hillary will be wearing the strap-on while Bernie slathers the lube all over his lard ass.

Our country is fucked. Fucked, I tell you. Fucked.
>>
>>65587714
Number don't mean shit when their on the internet.
>>
File: xjrfgx.png (240 KB, 613x346) Image search: [Google]
xjrfgx.png
240 KB, 613x346
>>65589825
>>
>>65589912

I'm a democrat, and literally every democrat I know says they will vote for Trump over Hillary.

I'd vote for Trump over Bernie. The country would too, it's a Republican year.
>>
>>65587714
What makes Hill qualified for the presidency?

Wasn't her stint as Secretary of State a disaster? Aside from that, isn't her biggest claim to fame being the former president's wife?
>>
>>65590112
It's just an anti-establishment year

No one wants Rubio or Cruz. Right?
>>
>>65587714

Is Berning's senatorship over because running for president?
>>
Turns out, 'Free Everything' isn't a good campaign platform. Seems that the general public (or at least the voting public when minorities aren't rushing to vote for someone based on their skin color) aren't as stupid as once thought.
>>
>>65589676
>superdelegates follow suit

Yeah, when it's establishment vs. establishment candidates they do.

I have extreme doubt that the DNC will let Bernie, an outsider, win.

The race will be close, and the superdelegates will just go "hillary was kind of in the lead, voting for her, soz". Which has been the story in every state so far, with even the two Bernie won, Hillary coming out nearly equal.
>>
>>65590337
If they aren't stupid, why do they vote for Nixon 2.0?
>>
>>65589858
as expected
>>
>>65590337
Because they're stuck voting for dumb and dumber, and the women are at least motivated to vote for someone of their own gender.
>>
>>65590800
for
>>65590512
>>
>>65590512
Hillary is nowhere close to being as good as Nixon.
>>
>>65588340
>>65588616
Superdelegates have never decided a nomination. When Obama started winning the popular vote in 2008, they switched over. That being said, I think Bernie will lose because he still lags in national polls.
>>
>>65589912
Not a snowballs chance in hell she's picking a white male and an openly communist one at that. She's going to pick someone who's young, minority and from a swing state and Bernie will ride off into the sunset with all the money he's jewed off reddit
>>
>>65588166
I've seen people say they'd vote Trump if Bernie loses.
lol
>>
>>65590169

Somewhat, but two years ago everyone assumed the Senate flipping back to Democratic control was a foregone conclusion come 2016, now that isn't such a certainty.
>>
>>65591696

A lot of Bernie supporters will. Hillary camp tries to shame them with cries of future Supreme Court nominees, but many aren't hearing it.
>>
File: baby1.jpg (89 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
baby1.jpg
89 KB, 327x327
>>65587714
shillary clintons candidacy pic looks like the way a plane on 9/11 took through the twin towers
>>
>>65591327
Harry Reid already confirmed that superdelegates simply chose the candidate that gets more of the nigger vote, which is the only way that candidates win on the democratic side.

Only white people know about primaries, so the primary candidate tends to be what white people favor, so superdelegates exit to tip the scale in favor of what niggers want instead
>>
>>65587814
Hillary losing to Trump would be the biggest "fuck you" to feminism. It must happen.
>>
>>65588733
Yes, you are correct.
>>
>>65587814
this

Bernie bros won't show up after getting btfo by shillary, they'd have to be ultra cucks to support her after she rips comrade Sanderov a new one. But considering the shame she's put on them and that Trump is the outsider in the nationals, he'll likely cuck those griefing bernie votes to himself like he did with Yeb!

In any case El-Trumpo will be the victor.
>>
>>65589884
He's the next president. It's not even that big of a deal anymore. Libtards are even starting to accept it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBLODwxR8KQ
>>
File: dempoll.png (129 KB, 856x774) Image search: [Google]
dempoll.png
129 KB, 856x774
>>65591327
>>65588406
>>
>>65589209
This guy gets it
>>
>>65587714
>no super delegates
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.