[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are fruit and vegetable juices the biggest health redpill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: vegetable-juicing-recipes.jpg (130 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
vegetable-juicing-recipes.jpg
130 KB, 1200x801
Basically, are vegetables and fruit juices the best way to stay healthy?
Is any health problem curable through natural ingredients? Can we get rid of big pharma forever?

Would like to hear more about fruits vegetable juices and how they benefit health.
>>
I have done that for over a year now : 1 big glass of fruit/vegetables juice a day (has to be made with a juicer not a blender so you get rid of the fibers while keeping micro nutrients), I lost about 30lbs of fat in the first months without having to exercise a lot
I feel much better overall, I stopped coffee and went for an almost gluten free diet (first thing to do) about the same time
Best decision of my life so far

Basically to answer your question it is an essential part of the solution against big pharma
>>
>>65584229
Great, I'm guessing you're follow Casasnovas videos?

What juices do you recommend to be at high energy?
I've been doing it recently, feels great. Can't believe I haven't done it earlier.
>>
Every time I feel a cold coming I start drinking more apple and orange juice. I haven't been sick in several years. My co workers, who are women, who are fat and unhealthy, are constantly sick and I always give them shit for it.
>>
>>65583162
You are totally going to cure angina without antibiotics
>>
>>65584873
be a good man and dont tell them your secrets. they wont value you more if u did.
>>
>>65584873
They're not really sick, they just don't want to work.
>>
>>65583162
I think veggies are a little better than fruits.

Not that fruits aren't good, but if you fill up a blender with them you're getting a shitload of calories and sugar, so much that you may as well be drinking soda.
>>
>remove all the good stuff
>leave the sugar
just eat it faggot
>>
The biggest health redpill is this:

>Consume large amounts of saturated fat and cholesterol

Wh-what's that goy? You want to consume the building blocks of testosterone? No! H-heart disease and d-diabetes!

Here, have some margarine packed with trans fat! Haha, yes, that's right, butter bad, margarine good! Eat lots of soy products and corn syrup!
>>
>>65583162
blended fruit juices are retarded. Most fruits don't contain many vitamins in comparison to vegetables and when you blend them you're destroying all the fiber that could help to cancel out the fuckton of sugars.
Eat solid fruits and blend vegetables. Blending is ultimately not as good as eating whole since you're always destroying the fiber, but if you're deadset to do it then choose veggies.
>>
Never drink the vegetable Jews.
>>
>>65585460
Not sure if troll since I've never heard of anything on saturated fats, but cholesterol has definitely been unfairly demonized and is indeed a necessary building block for hormones (including testosterone and estrogen) and brain matter. Not to mention that up to date doctors have dropped the whole link between cholesterol and heart disease and it has been advised that statin (cholesterol reducing) drugs are fucking terrible for you.
>>
File: 1455607443197.jpg (9 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1455607443197.jpg
9 KB, 191x200
>>65585380
>>65585460
based Aussie posting
>>
>>65585324
>so much that you may as well be drinking soda.
You best be joking nigger.

The smoothie is cals + nutrients
The soda is cals + artificial cancerogenous shit
The light soda is cancerogenous shit + more cancerogenous shit

>>65585527
This
The only reason to blend fruits is to blend them together with the vegetables to make everything taste better.
>>
File: 300ish.jpg (8 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
300ish.jpg
8 KB, 291x173
>>65585460

joke or not, thats true.

there are healthy saturated fats and unhealthy ones (unsaturated seem to be fine no matter what)

for example, the saturated fats of raw milk have incredible health benefits. however the lobby of pasteurization of milk wants to prohibit it. they say its bad. funny because those milks sold in supermarkets have more negative effects than raw milk.

thats just 1 example out of many. there is a systematic prgram to town down masculinity to create new generations of docile sheep like humans.

why do you think everywhere in mainstream media u see pushed down our throats vegetarism and veganism for example?

the solution isnt to eat more meat, its to eat quality meat. mass production farms create low quality meat with high health risks for humans. if you eat meat/fish anything that boosts natural test do it right and try to find a private farmer who ocasionally sells his products. eating quality meat is a luxury and unfortunately for most, unaccessible.

masculinity is a threat to those in power.
>>
File: NUTIBLAST.jpg (99 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
NUTIBLAST.jpg
99 KB, 600x532
Let me tell you something..

Juicers make juice and blenders make smoothies but the Nutri-Bullet™ makes nutrient infused Nutri-Blasts™.
>>
I've tried making some vegetable+fruit smoothies in a blender as I don't eat nearly enough spinach, broccoli, red cabbage, etc.

I don't like the result. It's more like a purée floating in water than a well blended mix. On the other hand I don't want to get a juicer and miss on the fiber.

There's no solution to this, right?
>>
>DRINKING

POWER GAP

>CALORIES
>>
>>65584873
They just like to nag about their period
>>
>>65584873

Same. When i get sick i pretty much drink bottles od V8 juices. shit helps a ton.

side note, i also take vitamins every day to and I've been feeling a lot better since I've been taking them
>>
>>65586869
mix and mash a few things, try out new combo's. Add some herbs.

I'm a huge fan of gaspacho, i make it from cucumber, tomatoes, lil broth to thin it, bellpepper, onion, garlic, red wine vinagre, olive oil, basil, tomatojuice(optional) and some italian herbs.

Because i did not go for the restaurant recipe but kept the peels in it and what not so it does not come out very tasty. But i chug it down as a hangover cure, worked great.

If flavour is a big deal for you, just google some easy blender recipes.
I used to have that nutri bullet. I went with banana and milk a lot.

Green gaspacho made from iceberge lettuce, green bellpepper, avocado, zuchini with a tiny bit of olive oil can be alright, ad some shrimps (not blended) to give it a bit extra.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 241x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 241x274
>>65585865
>Nutri-Blasts

I Nutri-Blasted ur mum last nite, m80
>>
If you're drinking calories you're doing it wrong. If you want to eat healthy you should start eating chicken, beef, eggs along side your vegetables. Note I said EATING your vegetables.
>>
>>65588623
Honey + Milk = Best hangover cure
It's like drinking God's cum. Land of Milk and Honey all up in your tummy.
>>
>>65584761
thanks for pointing him out, I never knew about this shit. Do you have some tl:dr for this? I am watching his 30 minutes pour changer une vie video.
>>
>>65588623
I have no problem with taste, but texture. It's not homogeneous enough. I might need a better blender.
>>
File: come at me fatty plebs.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
come at me fatty plebs.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
*throws darts at burger poster
>>
>>65590186
220k+ bananas. How did he not get bored of them?
>>
>>65583162
No.
>>
>>65584873
>drinking jews
you dun goofed, anon
>>
>>65584229
>get rid of the fibers
>gluten free diet
>>
>>65584873
>who are fat and unhealthy, are constantly sick and I always give them shit for it.
you sound like a bit of a faggot desu
>>
>>65585821
>unsaturated seem to be fine no matter what
>what are trans fats
>>
>eat very little vegetables
>eat zero fruit
>still not fat and still in decent health by taking days where I eat nothing or by doing just enough exercise

feels good man
>>
>>65586929
Yeah, anon. If you're going to drink calories, do it right and at least do some damage while your at it, drink beer.
>>
>>65585724
>artificial sweeteners
>carcinogenic
>>
>>65583162

no, good meat is
>>
>>65590435
You can still use them in soups and other things
Actually these leftovers from beetroot and celery juice and other stuff make wonderful main ingredient for borscht
>>
>>65590565
Yes.

Enjoy your cancer, degenerate.
>>
No, "not China", everything is not curable with a boy piss covered rotten egg, or a carrot.
>>
>>65584229
What are your general recipe's?
>>
>>65590816
>aspartame is the most researched food supplement ever
>no proof of causing cancer
At least use google before spouting bullshit
>>
>>65591382
Enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>65583162
pharmD here.
hella drugs get their metabolism changed based on diet, and different juices are starting to prove very important.

bro tip. drinking grapefruit juice 30min before consuming edible weed products should increase their effectiveness. If you consume a very large amount of grapefruit juice you can theoretically start to destroy your tolerance to weed aswell.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.