[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most good goy board on 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: HET_Schutzstaffel.jpg (76 KB, 450x586) Image search: [Google]
HET_Schutzstaffel.jpg
76 KB, 450x586
What is the most good goy board on 4chan?
>>
Khazars
Gordon levitt can pass as a local here
>>
>>65580700
/pol/
>>
>>65580700
/tv/
>>
>>65580700
/k/

It's a bunch of manchildren who believe that SHTF is right around the corner so they spend all their money to make the Jews at the top of Big Firearms and Ammo very very rich
>>
>>65581176
This

All according to plan
>>
Stick to the AMA threads Chaim
>>
>>65581176
It's like the story of the man who spent every moment of every day thinking "I don't believe in god." to then die and go to heaven because he always kept god on his mind and in his heart.

I have never seen so many people so COMPLETELY obsessed with Judaism and Jewish culture than /pol/. The least you guys could do is read the fucking book.
>>
>>65580700
lgbt
>>
>>65580700
/b/ its literally rddit
>>
>>65580700

/out/
>>
/mu/ or /tv/

>nigger music beloved, classical hated
>will actually correct you on gender pronouns for trannies ironically
>Bernie voters galore
>actually buy jewish media
>>
>>65580700
/cgl/ is the most tumblr laden, /co/ follows closely.
>>
>good goy
Meaning falling for a jewish trap? In that case every anime related board + /mlp/
>It's okay to be degenerate, don't breed white goy :^)
>>
>>65580700
/pol/ they love Trump, Trump loves Israel. everyone hates /pol/ crossposters
>>
>>65582717
/cgl/ is all women, it goes without saying that they're tumblr/liberal/retarded
>>
>>65582871
If you hate pol why you come here?
Dont answear, rethoricl question. Its because you are jewish agent.
>>
Surely not this one. I am shocked by level of antisemitism on this imageboard. The "good-goy-scheme" may work only in this aspect that this antisemitism is usually joined with russophilia, so all antisemites on this imageboard support country that wants to cut their throats and take their riches. So yeah, it is one good aspect of this insanity, i guess.
>>
>>65582798
B-BUT MUH CHINESE CARTOONS ARE FREE OF JEWISH INFLUENCE
smuganemegirl.jpg
>>
/g/

It's not even a competition. /g/ is the "buy shit you don't need" board. Nothing else comes close besides maybe /tv/ (though most people don't pay for what they watch there).
>>
>>65580700
/co/
>>
>>65580700
/pol/. modern nazis are useful idiots who discredit people who have actual intellectual point about jews.
>>
>>65583143
Let's face it, the Jews and Asians are at the top of the food chain. Your the failed, unevolved bile of the world
>>
File: 1454111031939.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454111031939.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>65580700
/mlp/
prove me wrong
>>
File: 1448189408701.jpg (45 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
1448189408701.jpg
45 KB, 608x402
>>65583543
we still beat you in ww2
>>
>>65583543
Let's be honest with yourself now. You're kind is like a hive mind, an ant, you're absolutely worth nothing, you're not an individual, even though I don't believe in souls, if there could be a race of people farthest from having one, it would be you gooks.

Now get off the white mans internet, and don't use anything with the white mans language, or the white mans hand in invention. So get off the computer while you're at it. Don't put on a suit and tie, or anything for that matter other than your dress.
>>
File: poster-1941bjpg.jpg (43 KB, 596x800) Image search: [Google]
poster-1941bjpg.jpg
43 KB, 596x800
>>65583473

You must understand that this tiny group of very rich and very influential Jews who really have any influence over World's affairs doesn't read this imageboard anyway. There are people of various nationality who are rich and influential, greedy and overbearing Jewry is installed as CEOs in important positions only as a bumper. All of them are replacable, but such people of Jewish blood like Kissinger who _really_ have/had any influence on US-politics are a tiny group. Most Jewish-American organisations that are supposedly "powerful" demand billions dollars from Poland of so called "restitutional reparations" for Holocaust. Of course we piss on their faces, and they can do nothing, so even this case proves that Jewish influence around the world is heavily overestimated and based mainly on good-will of non-Jews, usually of leftist orientation.The fact is that the only group of Jews who read this imageboard are poor kikes from Israel suffering from the same or worse problems as most of you. And if you spread here all this antisemitism and conspiracy theories about Jews, they feel better paradoxically. They are not poor kikes living in desert shithole in a filthy apartment anymore, they are masters of the world, part of the conspiracy and rulers of nations - in their and your minds. It looks pathetic for such a guy like me that looks at it from third-person perspective
>>
File: 1456040894257.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1456040894257.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>65581335
>muh gun industry bogeyman
found the kike
>>
>>65582606
This. Just refer them as /beaners/ because their shit is the same color of their skin
>>
>>65580700

Boards for degenerates like /b/
>>
>>65583789
But it's the Jew's internet and the Jew's language.
>>
>>65583033
Wow Israel! You sure showed that JIDF shill!
>>
>>65583543
By the way, the Jews are responsible for feminizing you more, you already effeminate pygmy fucks. Coincidence that American Politicians (kikes) and American Media (kikes) have had a huge impact on your culture? And you guys are on a decline in birth rate? In quality of life? And in overall mental health of being a man and having a traditional nuclear family?

Weren't you guys strict with bitches? Weren't you guys proud? Didn't you guys have discipline? Now, look at you. When I was a faggot ass weeb I went to Tokyo and even I got all the bitches over there lol. You idiots can't claim to be at the top of the food chain when you have fell of completely from it. And aren't even aware of who's pulling your peoples strings like a puppet.

Because you're all little biological machines without a soul or philosophy. They'll most likely just release a virus on your people, and no one would care knowing your belly up race, you guys aren't the same fuckers who used to fight to the death.
>>
/fit/
its like you dont even know how much goy powder they use it on fit
>>
>>65580700

/his/ in their quest to maintain a separate identity from /pol/
>>
>>65584042
Most of the worlds greatest science has been brought to you by whites, and especially after WW2, by purebred Germans. And English is a white mans language. Even the filthy kikes have mixed with us to the point they can pass off as white.

Being a parasitic entity that preys on something great doesn't make it quality. Just dangerous. By your logic, you should just put HIV in your system, since it's able to control your body and dispose of it (before moving on to the next), then HIV is obviously superior to you.
>>
>>65580700
/pol. It is against marriage.
>>
>>65583543
Keep fapping to lolis and never reproduce, stupid scrawny gook
>>
>>65582452
>read the fucking book

/fit/ fuck off
>>
>>65584868
hahaha
tam komiksin lan
haklisin
>>
>>65581196
/tv/ is more redpilled then /pol/
>>
/Tv/ is fighting a war against invading redditards and tumblrinas
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.