[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggers try to punk white former NFL lineman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: Brynman.png (169 KB, 412x378) Image search: [Google]
Brynman.png
169 KB, 412x378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pOAod8gLKk

Chris Brymer, ex cowboys lineman, gets picked on by pack of niggers. It does not go well for the one that punches him.

Apparently he's homeless now due to head injuries. I guess the niggers picked the wrong guy to prove themselves against.
>>
>ex cowboys lineman

The guy never actually played for the team, he was on the practice squad for a single fucking season, LITERALLY WHO gives a shit about this?
>>
>>65574780
Niggers should of been curbed stomped
>>
>>65575019
I personally give a shit about niggers randomly attacking white people.

I guess thats just me though.
>>
>>65574780
I have never been in such a situation but I plan on not letting up until the person is incapacitated if I am. I guess logically he might think if he went HAM on that nigger the rest of the pack might have swarmed him but that could have happened anyway.
>>
>>65575019

fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>65575027
>should of
>>
>>65575353
That's what niggers do, mane.
>>
>>65574780
I feel really bad for that guy. Yeah, he technically won by knocking down those niggers a bunch of times but he's trying to get away.
>>
>>65574780
I'm so fucking sick of this shit. Subhuman trash.

Why do people do this? Why film yourself fucking with people?
>>
>>65574780
niggers are of no value to society
>>
This would be a hate crime if you switch the race.
>>
>>65574780
I just realized something: Check out the nigger with the white shirt. He was getting ready to fight him too but backed out when he saw that guy can knock his skinny ass out with one punch. Niggers are the biggest fucking pussies.
>>
>>65575019
Nigger
>>
>>65574780

FUCK YOU

Fuck you for posting a non-fight
Fuck you for posting videos shot in annoying portrait mode
Fuck you for not editing out the last two fucking minutes in which nothing happened.

Seriously. Fuck you.
>>
>>65574780
This guy confirms that niggers cant 1 v 1 save their lives

Always need to do this pack bullshit, and they still get beat doing that if people see it coming.
>>
>>65576697
It WAS a hate crime until the video was posted.

>San Francisco, CA — A former NFL lineman accused of two racially-motivated attacks was acquitted of two counts of battery with hate crime enhancements and one count of felony criminal threats, San Francisco Public Defender Jeff Adachi announced today.

>A mistrial was declared on an additional felony assault charge against 36-year-old Christopher Brymer after the jury deadlocked 10-2 in favor of acquittal, said his attorney, Deputy Public Defender Niki Solis. Jury members deliberated two days before reaching their verdict Monday afternoon.

>Brymer, a homeless man and former University of Southern California and National Football League offensive lineman, was arrested July 20, 2010. Brymer, who is white, was accused of using racial epithets against a pair of black men during a fight at a soup kitchen July 19, as well as threatening to kill them. One of the men claimed Brymer attacked him a second time on a Muni platform the following day.

>One of the complaining witnesses, a convicted sex offender, later recanted his story and was not called to testify by prosecutors during the two-week trial. The remaining man, who has a long and violent criminal history that includes falsely accusing others of crimes, changed his story numerous times on the stand, Solis said.

>Key in the jury’s decision was the surveillance tape from the Muni platform, Solis said.

>“The attack on the Muni platform simply did not happen,” Solis said. “The video clearly shows both men ignoring each other before Mr. Brymer’s accuser calmly gets on the train.”

>Brymer faced more than 13 years in state prison if convicted. Numerous former teammates testified and wrote letters in his behalf, stressing that Brymer was not a racist.

>Adachi applauded the jury’s decision.

>“Mr. Brymer maintained his innocence from the beginning. Through video surveillance, he was able to prove it in court,” Adachi said.
>>
>>65576697
Dude that white guy is obviously privileged and those niggers are just trying to escape his institutional racism
>>
>>65576898
Fuck you, leaf-ass syrup nigger
>>
>>65577018

>having to prove your innocence.
>>
>>65577001
Niggos are pack animals.
>>
>>65577018
Oh, my mistake, I have to correct myself. The story posted referred to a nigger mob that attacked the same man six years ago; apparently he has not (yet) been charged for the "hate crime" seen in the video in the OP.
>>
>>65574780

Why do we have to live with these animals? Why? They contribute nothing. No strike that. They contribute less than nothing.

I want off the ride.
>>
>read his wikipedia page
>"After CMG Capital folded, the Brymers lost their two homes. Melissa moved to San Bernardino County with her son, and Chris became homeless.[1]"

Fucking women.
>>
>>65577336
Wait so a white homeless man defending himself is a hate crime?

They're trying to charge him... with a hate crime for what happened in that video...
>>
File: MrKidd.jpg (12 KB, 388x255) Image search: [Google]
MrKidd.jpg
12 KB, 388x255
>>65575027
>should of
Nigg detected
>>
>>65577524

You thought the war on whites was just a meme didn't you?

Think again.
>>
>>65576024
>Should HAVE
do you even English?

>Should of, could of, would of
>should HAVE, could HAVE, would HAVE
>>
>>65577220
I guess innocent until proven guilty is just thrown out the window under hate crime statutes. This is fucking insanity, they've found a way to skirt the Constitution once again in Commiefornia.
>>
File: LdbmFd2.jpg (133 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
LdbmFd2.jpg
133 KB, 1360x768
>>65574780
looks like he got culturally enriched
>>
>>65576470
You'll know soon enough, we tried to warn you so you could learn from our mistake. You dumb fuck yuros instead not only try to emulate us, but outdo our original mistake.
>>
>>65578591
We have less than 500 niggers living here, most of which are football players and they will leave as soon as their contracts expire.

You have 44 million "officially".

The mistake isn't yours, it's all the french and anglo's fault for importing these savages.

Africa should have been a contained zone with no nigger ever allowed out.
>>
>>65578785
desu it is our fault, or at least the fault of the south. southerners got greedy and tried holding onto their niggers for too long, and it obviously came back to bite us all.
>>
>>65574780
black dudes so pussy they do it as a group WITH gloves on...literally lol at their life
>>
>>65574780
He played in the NFL world league, opened up a mortgage company that flopped and lost both his houses. His wife divorced him, took his money and his son with her, now he's on the street sleeping on bus benches

This is life for a man in the US, it's like judge dread. When the harpy led society sucks the life out of you, you are banished into the waste lands to fend for yourself in the most primal way. So it is written by the women and their ever present cucked whiteknight enablers
>>
File: 1455174981224.jpg (175 KB, 1200x1090) Image search: [Google]
1455174981224.jpg
175 KB, 1200x1090
>>65577018
>faced more than 13 years in state prison if convicted.

I wish the 'hate crime' multiplier would just go away, or apply to people who aren't white.
>>
>>65574780
lol niggers

Soon we'll all be carrying guns and we'll be able to shoot these pavement monkeys if they fuck with us
>>
>>65578854
Well after they were freed, they should have been deported back, even sold/traded for something.

But none of this would have come to fruition if the anglos and pierre didn't import millions for free labour in the first place.
>>
>>65574780
/pol/ says beaners are worst then Mexicans
>>
>>65580994
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
File: Adachi.png (209 KB, 554x838) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.png
209 KB, 554x838
>>65577018
>Adachi
>>
>>65577220
>>65577220
>>65577220

WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION TO THIS AMERICA
>>
>>65581178
Fuckk im drunk faggot cocksucker lick my testicles
>>
>>65574780
They shoulda bring couple pits with them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcEnRfFKRc8
Tough guys instantly BTFO.
>>
>>65581699

What's your address? I'll see if I can book a ticket. Also, do you mind giving me your credit card numbers? For booking the ticket, of course.
>>
>>65575019
He's probably scored more pussy just for having been with the cowboys than you ever will
>>
File: EXP-Left.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
EXP-Left.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>65574780
>>65581734
2 packs of animals that should've been put down.
>>
>>65574780
goddamn, it's hard to accept that a former NFL player has to live like that in Obama's America.
>>
>>65581734
Christ that's terrifying.

Glad to see the black fellas actually helping the guy and getting the dogs of him.

Fucking pit bulls should be eradicated.

911 is a fucking joke tho, requiring an exact street address instead of "intersection of such street and so street"
>>
>>65574780
Nice country you have there America.
>>
File: muslimkryptonite.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
muslimkryptonite.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>65583416
Mohammad pls go...
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.