[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muammar Gaddafi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: gaddafi.jpg (37 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi.jpg
37 KB, 500x300
Why does everyone demonize him, /pol/?
>>
>>65567682
because he was bad man
>>
Because the US says so
>>
>>65567682
he wanted Africa to not be niggerland
>>
>>65567682
In the end it was his own people that killed him.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_gold_dinar#Libya

>In the months leading up to the UN resolution that allowed France to intervene militarily to avert civilian massacres in Libya, Muammar al-Gaddafi was openly advocating the creation of a new currency that would rival the United States dollar and the Euro. Gaddafi called upon African and Muslim nations to join an alliance that would make this new currency, the gold dinar, their primary form of money and foreign exchange. They would sell oil and other resources to the US and the rest of the world only for gold dinars.
>>
He was mean oppressing refugees who just want to be in Northern Europe
>>
>>65567822
>his own people
>>
>>65567822
>he believes this
>>
>>65568043
>>65568078
were they imaginary people?
>>
>>65568117
They were as imaginary as Americas obese problem.
>>
>>65568117
>every non libyan is an imaginary person
americans, everyone
>>
He looks like Carlos Santana.
>>
File: BuckRogersJourneytoOasis.png (565 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
BuckRogersJourneytoOasis.png
565 KB, 720x480
>>65567682
As a kid I got him confused with a guest star on an episode of Buck Rogers. I wondered why an actor was able to take over a country and become what the adults told me was a bad man.
>>
Gaddafi literally -- this is his own stated objective -- wanted to completely replace the people of his country with niggers. He wanted race mixing to happen until the Libyans were all gone and only niggers remained. He truly deserved to die, as a man who wanted genocide for his own people. Got what he deserved. Leaders who take steps to blend races together are guilty of genocide and need to be killed -- period.
>>
>>65568043
>>65568078
>Implying he wasn't
We gave them the opportunity, but they took the shot.
>>
Like two days ago a Libyan posted on /pol/
Redpills everywhere. I learned about the French not liking Gaddafi's idea of gold currency, the Israelis unsure if new govt would like them, seeeecrets, they are not arabs but berbers, the do not like sharia law, and ISIS keeps trying to recruit them and they keep getting BTFO.

Maybe someone has a link to the thread.
Also he was one of the few that spoke English, most speak Italian (in addition to their very weird dialect of arabic)
>>
>>65568515
You're disgusting

You just care about your own, you fucked all the M.E.
That's why all the muslims hate you.
>>
>>65567682
He launched a missile against Italy back in the days
>>
>>65569094
Muslims hated Americans long before any of this. Read up on the Tripoli Pirates, ignorant pleb.
>>
>>65567682
Passionately anti-globalist in all respects, against religious, economic, or martial globalism
>>
>>65569094
You probably defend Fidel Castro and Chavez too

Face it, no one likes living under dictatorship and if the Muslims don't like it then they can suck my dick
>>
>>65567682

He tried to create an independent currency, so the wealthy elites had him eliminated

see >>65567923
>>
>>65567762
>>
Gaddafi was a good leader. He always spoke the truth and he really cared about his people and the future of the world. He called Libya the wall that protects Europe from savages. On march 11 2011 he warned us that if he goes down Europe will be flooded by millions of niggers and sandniggers.
>>
>>65567682
He tried to help his fountry and the more elitist countries set a chain of eventsnin motion that resulted in him being sodomized on his own streets.
He actually tried to do something good for his country but it would have fucked things up for the rest of us so it couldnt be allowed.
>>
File: Puppy Sad.jpg (183 KB, 900x580) Image search: [Google]
Puppy Sad.jpg
183 KB, 900x580
>>65567682
Goodnight, sweet prince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUkNjw7J9PY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6AvqhE_lIM
>>
>>65567682
He supported and gave weapons to the IRA, which was pretty great. I was quite fond of his leadership, and the Arab Spring should have let sleeping dogs lie. Now loom at the state of Libya - turmoil.
>>
>>65567682
He dared to challenge the petro dollar.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545819/Uncovered-The-macabre-sex-chamber-Libyas-Colonel-Gaddafi-raped-girls-boys-young-14.html

He literally raped little boys.
>>
>>65573722
>no sources
>claims literally thousands of victims
>claims he stored the bodies of people killed by hitmen in his name throughout the world

This is just a little on the "barrels of nerve gas from a chopper" side
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.