[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aren't most politicians generally sociopaths? Are we getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 4.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Aren't most politicians generally sociopaths?

Are we getting played hard /pol/?
>>
>>65565914
keyword: politicians.

trump doesn't count. we're safe.
>>
>>65565914
Trump isnt a politician
>>
>>65565914
No matter how much I like Trump, I will always have the thought in the back of my mind that there is an alliance between Hillary and Trump.

Trump helps her get into office, she helps Trump get all the real estate that he would ever want from the government. If this doesn't make sense to you, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>65566025
>>65566176
>someone running for president isn't a politician
How does it feel being this retarded?
>>
>>65565914
>Aren't most politicians generally sociopaths?
source? oh wait this is /pol/ for the retards
>>
>>65566025
>>65566176
or is he?
>>
>>65566229
His success couldn't have predicted. For that reason I don't think an agreement would've been made beforehand.

Given the rapid progression and amount of success he's had, I have to believe he'd gain more from presidency than shillary could ever offer him.
>>
>>65566290
wait, so i can put my name on the ballet and i'm a spoliation?
>>
anyone who thinks Trump isn't exactly the same as every politician deserves the huge cucking he is going to drive up your asses when he wins.
Prepare your anuses for the big status quo dildo.
>>
Aren't most americans generally sociopaths ?

Are we getting played hard /pol/ ?
>>
>>65565914

Career politicians tend to be sociopaths, yes.

Trump is driven to politics simply because of how bad politics in this country have become.
>>
>>65566452
You're right. But who is to say that he won't commit political suicide once he gets the nomination for GOP? I just can't see why someone like Trump would want all of this headache.
>>
You're always getting played. There is no way around it, it's going to happen. There will be disappointing aspects to a Trump presidency, but you weigh your options and come to a conclusion.

The alternatives: Rubio, Cruz, and Clinton. Is it even a choice?
>>
Notice how since the last debate theres been less trump threads ? Less memes? Pushed with less zest?

You all felt it in the last debate. Rubio hit him with some zingrrs and trump had nothing. Some of you couldnt sleep that night - because you knew - something was iff. Uou woke up to spam trump memes but you didnt feel ut. The soul isnt there

Trump wasnt stumped, but he was made to look ...well..human. And rubio did it. Mr gay thunder took your mans balls. Topped him like trump was his twink. And it hasnt been the same since. The magic is gone
>>
File: paMtO.gif (349 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
paMtO.gif
349 KB, 480x270
>>65565914
Trump isn't a politician.
>>
Americans are sociopaths in general. That's why they have soany school shootings.
>>
>>65566666

It's simple, mega-satan.

He's a patriot. He loves the country, and he loves the people. He loves winning, and he hates cheaters.

He wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>65566888
**so many
>>
>>65566681
>Notice how since the last debate theres been less trump threads ? Less memes? Pushed with less zest?

That's not it at all. Its like turning off the game when your team is up 50-7 in the 4th quarter. But we will be fired up again for the Championship game
>>
Whats wrong with being a sociopath?

It's literally just breaking the boundaries of what is the social norm and playing it by your own rules and context.

Almost everyone with a famous personality and who is skillful at persuading and dealing with people is a sociopath.

You kinda need to be a sociopath to some degree in order to rule an entire nation and dealing with thousands of people without it breaking you down.
>>
>>65565914

Sociopaths can make good leaders, as they can know what's best for the country as a whole without "muh feelz" getting in the way.
>>
>>65566681

Hardly. Rubio put in some good blows, but I want to see what happens when you put a human being against the establishment Democrats.

If we elect someone other than Trump, we've officially lost the republic. I honestly think it's already too late, the parties have so much power at the expense of the people.
>>
>>65566681
There's Trump threads on every row of the catalog right now. It's mostly the Bernie threads that disappeared this week.
What you're seeing now is both trump and hillary supporters confident everything's in the bag even though it's technically still early in the primaries, so now it's about plodding around til the formalities are over.
>>
>>65565914
Eh i'm pretty sure the majority of people on /pol/ are sociopaths.
>>
>>65566964
I just haven't seen much fire at Hillary from Trump yet. Why is it that the rats and robots are constantly bashing her while Trump only have one incident with the whole "schlonged" bs?
>>
File: 1453410888581.jpg (32 KB, 454x720) Image search: [Google]
1453410888581.jpg
32 KB, 454x720
>>65566666
Checked
>>
>>65566666
Daaaaaamnnnnn Satan!

But really, I don't think he initially planned or thought he would go this far. There was no way for him to know.

Now I just think he's doing it for fun and to be remembered. Something to add to his legacy. Whether or not he actuslly wants to MAGA we could never know for sure. But I do think he wants to win. His ego is too big and I think he's too much of a narcissist to throw the election and lose.
>>
>>65567168
Dude, the election ends on super tuesday.
>>
>>65567277
In the sense that Trump's momentum will be unstoppable, yes. In the sense that he still has another month before he actually gets the number of delegates he needs to win the nomination, no.
Technically Hillary will secure her nomination first thanks to the dem's superdelegate system.
>>
>>65567423
Trump is literally guaranteed New York/Florida/California delegates. If he gets Super Tuesday everything is officially set in stone.
>>
File: 1453991487093.jpg (413 KB, 624x531) Image search: [Google]
1453991487093.jpg
413 KB, 624x531
>>65566290
>Googled politician
>mfw cannot stump
>>
>>65566471
Yes if you put your name on the ballot, get your party's approval to run, and start campaigning, you are a politician.
>>
>>65566229
I thought exactly the same thing up until about mid-January, then the media started bashing him and portraying him as Hitler 2.0.
At this point its pretty clear they are scared to death of him getting elected.
>>
>>65567562
I'm not saying he isn't, I'm saying he doesn't actually have them until he has them. Only 30% of the delegates for the convention will be decided Tuesday. Trump will get a little less than half of Texas's delegates, so he won't actually get the 50%+1 he needs til about two weeks later at the earliest.
>>
>>65565914
you are getting played hard
>>
File: kQV43VN.jpg (84 KB, 599x518) Image search: [Google]
kQV43VN.jpg
84 KB, 599x518
He's isn't going to make america great again...

but he is going to rekt the neocon faction of the republican party.Its not a huge deal, they'll just go back to being democrats (they were democrats already up to 1970ish, lol).
>>
>>65567954
So are you for Bernie or Hillary, because I got some bad news.
>>
>>65566229
seeing how badly he trashed bill and hillary already , i can't see how they could be friends

also he indicated he would consider prosecuting hillary if in office
>>
File: 1456338978874.jpg (125 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456338978874.jpg
125 KB, 768x1024
>>65567185
We havent seen him fire at Bernie that much either, i guess he must have an alliance with Bernie
>>
>>65566666
DEM DIGITS BRAH
>>
>>65567185
He hasn't called out Bernie much either m8. They're focusing on winning the GOP and knocking out their opponents right now.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.