[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TNB Begins Early With Some of Them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12
File: 1451671380617.jpg (54 KB, 635x498) Image search: [Google]
1451671380617.jpg
54 KB, 635x498
Look at the young feral chimps attacking the poor white girl.

This poor kid is so vulnerable and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
>>
I don't think I have the guts to watch those jealous fuckups hurt that little girl.
>>
>>65566029
What is the most difficult to watch, in a video that is difficult to watch anyway, is the way the little white kid is trying to be friends with her tormenters.

I hope she doesn't become accustomed to the bullying and accept it. I hope they don't rob her of her self esteem because she doesn't understand that her tormenters are the ones in the wrong.
>>
Boofuckinghoo. The universe doesn't revolve around your white feelings. You would be happy if it was a couple of white girls picking on a black girl.

Fag.
>>
>>65566532
No. I was bullied as a child, so I know that feel and white kids never bully black kids anyway. You need to go back.
>>
>>65566532
You are a fool.

Also, you are showing that well-known Black empathy that your race is so famous for.
>>
File: 1456256409191.png (137 KB, 816x304) Image search: [Google]
1456256409191.png
137 KB, 816x304
Around Blacks, whites cannot afford to relax.
>>
File: TheyliveTyrone.jpg (215 KB, 992x775) Image search: [Google]
TheyliveTyrone.jpg
215 KB, 992x775
The American Pavement Ape has no understanding of "life." Like a small child killing their first goldfish because they decided they wanted to take it out of the bowl and take it for a walk... they're are not evolved enough to understand the very concept that actions may lead to death.

The ape does not understand that "the future" even exists. Their entire mental process, what little there is, exists only in "now." They cannot plan for the future. It is a concept they do not understand. Niggers will regularly blow their entire month's welfare by day two, then complain they are hungry on the street begging for more. They know only muhdik, muhcrack, and muhgibs.

The nigger does not need a reason to nig. They quite regularly beat and kill others (of their own tribe and of others) for "disrespeck." Be it not bumming them a cigarette, or stepping on their shoes. Sometimes they just kill out of boredom. The chimp has no motive. (It's actually part of the reason it's so hard to charge a chimp with "hate crimes" in this country. You can easily argue that your client is just a nigger, and thus does not have the forethought to have malice. It's just an animal being an animal... impulsive and violent.)

Niggers make up the majority of prisoners. They don't get raped. They are the ones doing most of the raping. Killing a white person will make you a celebrity in prison. They'll be among their tribe, getting free food, free sex, free entertainment, all paid for by the state. They get to lift in the gym, watch TV, play monkeyball, and be fed three times a day. No nigger fears a soft American prison.

Foreigners honestly have no ability to even understand how terrifying the American nigger is. It's something you have to experience to truly grasp how animal-like these people really are. The memes are all real, but they hardly do justice to describe the Jane Austen bullshit any white person living near these chimps has to deal with.
>>
>>65566687
Nice job not knowing anything.

>>65566711
Like your race is the principle of empathy. You slaughter anything that's not you.

Queers.
>>
>>65565906
video is disgusting but her father should move her away from this hood. look at him, he's white trash equivalent
he's a c.uck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ
>>
File: 1448652224072.jpg (60 KB, 339x480) Image search: [Google]
1448652224072.jpg
60 KB, 339x480
>>65567226
Reasons most Blacks make bad citizens:

Elevated testosterone levels early (males and females).

Little to no impulse control.

Low IQ.

Overweening sense of their own importance.

Inability to empathize with others.

Abject, ingrained & culturally reinforced (by their own black leaders) hatred of whites.

Let's face it, most blacks just hate white people.
>>
>>65567556
>Let's face it, most blacks just hate white people.
Just like how most whites just hate black people.
>>
>>65566484
She probably will be Pro-White in the future if this situation has any emotional impact in her later life

BUUUUUT, Highly unlikely due to the fact her parents weren't even there to help this kid out so she will most likely be raised by a TV role model (miley cyprus) because her parents are too lazy to take care of her personally and she will become a coal burning slut once she grows up
>>
File: Nigger parenting.webm (848 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
Nigger parenting.webm
848 KB, 479x479
>>65565906
Not surprising when you see that they are raised like this.
>>
File: Animal abuse.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Animal abuse.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>65567712
or this
>>
>>65567226
I don't know anything? That's the best comeback you've got? Wow, really showing off that intelligence your race is known for! :)
>>
>>65567502
Yeah, he has "H E R O I N" written all over him in bold Tekton.
>>
File: Literal Perfect Butt.png (633 KB, 494x738) Image search: [Google]
Literal Perfect Butt.png
633 KB, 494x738
>>65567621
But if we take the opposite approach to >>65567556 then what good reason would blacks have to hate whites?

>we are their infrastructure
>we are their support
>we are their money
>we are their jobs

You'd have to be mentally retarded to bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>65567712
source?
>>
>>65568023
>slavery
>lynchings
>oppression

Wow, real nice guys you are.
>>
>>65568441
>things in the past still matter
>current events do not represent the black movement or black ideology
Pick zero.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ-Kg8md_I

Black killer of young white man.

Makes fun of white family.

Chimps when he gets life without parole.

Chimp's family tells white family that they HATE THE WHITE VICTIM'S FAMILY.

"I hate y'all! I hate y'all!" they say.
>>
>>65568441
>muhpresshun
how many former slaves you know? how many lynchings we seen on the news lately? like, in your lifetime
>>
Niggers are so backwards, they still live in muh salmonary, muh oprahshun, muh lynchnigs.
Niggers are so backwards, they still live in the conquest age, prone to rape and violence.
>>
File: 1437980638779.png (585 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
1437980638779.png
585 KB, 530x970
>>65568833

Based Fred Reed:

>Tell you what. I believe in justice. I'll give you a million dollars for every slave I own, and another million for every year you were a slave. Fair enough? But tell me, how many slaves do you suppose I have? In round numbers, I mean. Say to the nearest dozen. And how long were you a slave?

>Oh.

>In other words, I owe you reparations for something that I didn't do and didn't happen to you.

>But if we're going to talk about reparations, that's a street that runs in two directions. You want money from me for what some other whites did to some other blacks in another century. How about you guys paying whites reparations for current expenses caused by blacks? Not long ago blacks burned down half of Los Angeles, a city in my country. Cities are expensive, Hank. Build one sometime and you'll see what I mean. Whites had to pay taxes to repair Los Angeles for you. You can send me a check.

>Now, yes, I know you burned LA because you didn't like the verdict in the trial of those police officers. Well, I didn't like the verdict in the Simpson trial. But I didn't burn my house and loot Korean grocers.

>Over the years blacks have burned a lot of American cities: Newark, Detroit, Watts, on and on. Now add in the fantastic cost over the years of welfare in all its forms, of large police forces and jails and security systems in department stores. I can't live in the capital city of my own country because of crime committed by blacks. Toss in the cultural cost of lowering standards in everything for the benefit of blacks.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Reparations.shtml
>>
This is why you keep nigs in the ghetto. I am in tahoe this weekend and today at Northstar I saw every race except nigs and it was like some nice vision of the future.
>>
>>65568441
>living in the past
>>
File: Alien Awestruck.png (248 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
Alien Awestruck.png
248 KB, 449x500
>>65569559
Numerical beauty confirms.
>>
>Raising your children around wild animals

Duh
>>
File: 1456551251294.jpg (649 KB, 861x849) Image search: [Google]
1456551251294.jpg
649 KB, 861x849
>>65569559
>http://www.fredoneverything.net/Reparations.shtml

nigs BTFO

owed reparations by Africans who have nothing
>>
>>65565906
Man, the zoo used to be a safe place for kids.
>>
>>65567712
Ya'll just racist

this is just baby yoga
>>
>>65567502
Black father, that stupid nigger hat that is asking for a punch in the face and nigger standardised white t-shirt. Saying DINDU NUFFIN in many words because he's sensing trouble.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.