[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans can you enlighten me? Say Trump actually became president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: CbXkrgSUYAE9t8c.jpg large.jpg (178 KB, 1024x729) Image search: [Google]
CbXkrgSUYAE9t8c.jpg large.jpg
178 KB, 1024x729
Americans can you enlighten me?

Say Trump actually became president yet everyone hated him his own party and the democrats too.

How much power does a US president have without the support of the Congress?

Could he do a Hittler and repeal the Senate?
Probably not because hitler control a party unlike trump.

So what kind of power would he have? Alone.
>>
Anime.
>>
>>65562251
Night of long knives
>>
Me in the middle
>>
>>65562577
>Night of long knives
I don't think he could do that.
>>
me far right
>>
>>65562251
Me second from the left
>>
>>65562683
me center left
>>
>>65562683
me far left
>>
>>65562251
Seeing as the republicans are in power in both houses and they pretty much cuck to our current democratic president, he shouldnt have that hard of a time
>>
>>65562251
Me on the far right.
>>
>>65562251
It doesn't matter if he gets anything done.
Its about challenging "Business as use you all".
>>
File: WUT.jpg (42 KB, 466x478) Image search: [Google]
WUT.jpg
42 KB, 466x478
>>65562251
yeah, Trump is a misogynist male-chav fucker who loves women and wants their vote :-/

He's a bigot of many groups of people.

Women: voting for Trump is against your rights and interests.
>>
>>65562683
Me in the center right.
>>
>>65562251
He can veto bills, but there are ways around that
He can't officially declare war, but he can still deploy troops
He gets to appoint the heads of federal agencies
He can withhold any information from anyone unless it could potentially be used to prosecute him
He gets to pick ambassadors
Pardons

That's the gist of it, I probably missed some things.
>>
Me 2nd left
>>
File: 1405729510025.jpg (24 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
1405729510025.jpg
24 KB, 691x470
>>65562251
>How much power does a US president have without the support of the Congress?
Executive orders for one. He could just buttblast the whole country just like Obama loves to do with these. I'll touch on more in your second question.
>So what kind of power would he have? Alone.
The same kind of power he has now economic. He's a businessman and will just be given the privilege to be able to tilt foreign political opinion to American business interests.

Since most of Trumps policy is on economic reform, foreign exchange reformation and border security he's going to be conducting more business that benefits the nation.

He will have the same power he has now to become the president by spending less money than any political candidate out of his own pocket.

>TL;DR money.
>>
>>65562251
Go to bed, Miro.
>>
>>65562251
If Trump tried to "repeal the Senate," he'd be ousted. You have to understand, the only reason Trump would win the presidency is because Republicans would be voting against Clinton, not because they like him. If he went full dictator he wouldn't have a chance of maintaining power.
>>
>>65563197
Wat?
>>
>>65562251
>yet everyone hated him
Everyone that hates him either believes the narrative the media has spun about Trump, or secretly likes him, but feels afraid of admitting it.

As for politicians and other elites, Trump is good at negotiation. He enjoys it, and he's going to do it a lot, and we're going to start winning.
>>
File: Power of Money.gif (3 MB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
Power of Money.gif
3 MB, 295x221
>>65563282
>>
>>65563282
You realize that Obama's executive orders have accomplished fuck all, right?
The only notable thing he's done is let some illegals stay, which isn't say much since he's deported more than any other President (not that /pol/ will ever believe that). Even his "gun control" things were mostly just reshuffling of federal law enforcement agencies rather than actual policy changes, the so called "gun show loophole" is still there.
>>
>>65562251
he can spam executive orders like obongo
>>
File: 1456441674223.jpg (1 MB, 1032x1032) Image search: [Google]
1456441674223.jpg
1 MB, 1032x1032
>>65563580
I well already know that Obama is a fucking idiot. I never voted for him.
At least Trump would make executive orders that work.

Trump has more power than people think.

I'm okay with this.
>>
Trump would have zero authority over the Senate. The President is the head of an entirely separate branch of government. He oversees the executive branch, including the cabinet and federal government.

The Senate is part of Congress, which is not beholden to the President. Their role is completely different. They make the law and approve certain Presidential appointments.

Here is what would happen under a Trump presidency: Congress would remain under GOP control, but Republican congressmen and senators would not pass Trump's domestic agenda. They would do their own thing. Trump with veto the legislation he dislikes, and sign the legislation he likes.

Trump's greatest influence in that case would be in foreign affairs, which frankly is a disaster for America.
>>
>>65562251
he will have 1/3rd the power

do you math bro

no seriously, this will look good for him, when the other 2/3rds are blocking everything he wants to do and he vetos all the crap the people who voted for him will rally behind him even more, this will create more of a wedge between the typical cuckservative and democuck parties from the people that come the next election many senators and representatives will be begging their populace to let them latch onto their seats of power

this could end up being one of the biggest shifts in political voter paradigms im american history, and i dont see anyway for it being bad for america

unless of course they plan to assassinate him or cause another 9/11 to blame on <insert evil anti xxx> to benefit Israel again
>>
>>65562683
me on the closet
>>
>>65562251
He would embolden the Congressional Republicans. They have been dormant, waiting patiently for a man like this.
>>
>>65562683
>>65562759
>>65562793
>>65562837
>>65562999
>>65563201
>>65563277
Americans intelligently conversing about their own political system.

Reminder that Americans will always be the worst shitposters.
>>
>>65562999
fuck off already taken
>>
He'd be removed from office when he gets convicted of fraud for his Trump University defrauding thousands of students
>>
>>65564482
>Americans intelligently
>>
>>65564482
Please enlighten us as to what shitposting should be
>>
>>65563791
Okay.

So trump will go nazi on his cabinet to express power, which might even end up to have democrats.

Otherwise he can only really not sign bills.

>>65564648
I know.

There are just too many stupid people with that flag, no one from the US would ever be considered intelligent.
>>
>>65564750
All the posts before first post you linked are shitposts. There was never a political discussion.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.