[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEEL THE BERN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: BERNIE BTFO.png (24 KB, 605x447) Image search: [Google]
BERNIE BTFO.png
24 KB, 605x447
FEEL
THE
BERN
>>
>>65553624
#bern victims
>>
>>65553624
Is it safe to say it's over for our economically illiterate friend?
>>
>>65553624
>.2% O Malley
O Malley BTFO
>>
>>65553754
Why do Americans keep calling him "economically illiterate" when single payer healthcare, minimum wage increases with inflation, and free post secondary education were all implemented in Europe, and elsewhere around the world?

Oh, why am I asking? Do what you want. Vote for Trump, vote for Hillary, vote for Bush; you get everything you deserve, America.
>>
>"it feels so good to hit the donate button"
>>
File: chart.gif (3 KB, 229x94) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
3 KB, 229x94
>>65554187
:^)
>>
>>65554187
It's way more than what you listed. Also there's a shit ton of foreign money invested in the US that would leave if corporate taxes/capital gains taxes increased.
>>
>>
>>65553624
when does bernie get some balls?

he rails against Wall St and rich donors.... but cant even mention Hillarys name
>>
>>65554187
because hes not suggesting the taxes to support the programs

we dont have a 25% VAT

ect ect
>>
>>65554794

>liberals tearing each other apart

Trump has already won this.
>>
>>65553624
>This man has literally been living out of his car for Bernie Sanders

https://www.generosity.com/fundraisers/bernie-sanders-campaigning-in-california/
>>
can someone make a reddit butthurt thread?
>>
>>65553624
>>
>>65554187
Because Europe and elsewhere in the world is economically illiterate
>>
Anyone else watching the Bernie speech? He sounds half dead.
>>
File: 1446314835016.jpg (640 KB, 1460x913) Image search: [Google]
1446314835016.jpg
640 KB, 1460x913
>>65554313
why would reddit fags vote for this guy just for free college when they already spent more money donating to his failed campaign? liberal economics sure is irrational.

they could just vote for trump and not spend a penny to get all the anti-establishment stuff bernie is offering, minus the "free stuff." this is like a pyramid scheme: "pay me and ill give you free stuff"

how stupid can bernie fags be? they threw away their money and they wont even get the free stuff lmao
>>
>>65555317
stream?
>>
File: lenny.jpg (30 KB, 506x383) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
30 KB, 506x383
>>65553624
Awnaw! Hell naw! Man
Y'all done up and done it
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy
Awnaw! Hell naw! Boy
Ah, y'all done up and done it
Man y'all done up and done it
>>
>>65555263

Will reddit finally learn that minorities vote against white interests?
>>
>>65554313
>that bernie campaign worker pushing for more individual donations
lmao
>>
>>65555450
http://www.livenewschat.eu/top/
>>
I'm a student at CofC. There were people up and down Calhoun and St. Philips street holding signs for him in the weeks leading up to the vote, but they were oddly absent this week. Tickles me pink that he lost by such a ridiculous margin, especially since I know a bunch of people that are crazy about him.
>>
>>65555380
http://www.livenewschat.eu/top/
>>
... Is this real life?

Is the population really THIS feminized, faggy and low-T?
>>
>>65556186
Yes anon that random poster on your favourite website just happens to be the appointed spokesman for "the population"
>>
>>65556186
this is the type of faggot shit they teach little boys in schools since theyre little. this system has to end, and it will end, because its unsustainable. unfortunately, it might end with muslims conquering us if we dont put these whores in check ourselves.
>>
>>65556186

>believing every single one of the 'le reddit meltdowns' posted on here isn't a /pol/ster trolling

Are you retarded, nigger?
>>
>>65554187
>Why do Americans keep calling him "economically illiterate"

I'm not a Trump shill or whatever, but they call him economically illiterate because he's on record claiming some very, very stupid things about basic economic principles. Like not understanding why loans with collateral have better rates than those without it. Economists have also had a field day with his proposals. So there's that.

I hate Trump as much as the next sane person, but Bernie is economically clueless. Not an invalid assertion.
>>
File: yeahok.gif (919 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
yeahok.gif
919 KB, 245x285
>>65556516
This is how more and more people are coming to think though. Not so long ago nobody in their right mind would have imagined saying something so fucking gay. Why aren't Americans thinking competitively anymore?
>>
>>65556186
Cuckoldry: the campaign.
>>
How many super Tuesdays are there? Or just any days that have multiple primaries in one day.
>>
>>65556970
This x 10000
>>
>>65554313
Maxing out - as in credit card????
>>
>>65554313
>maybe if i throw money at it, i'll get the results i want

liberal logic
>>
>>65557767
theres a limit of 2700 dollars you can donate to a candidate
>>
>>65556733
I know right? It's really hard to believe, but for some reason, something in me tells me that these liberal voters really are this stupid.
>>
>>65555263
>62% black
>34% white

>white democrats
That has to be humiliating.
>>
>>65558108
> HOLY SHIT KOCH BROTHERS BUYING ELECTIONS REEEEEEEEEEEE
> THROW MORE MONEY AT BERNIE BECAUSE NIGGERS WONT VOTE FOR HIM REEEEEEEEE

the liberal is a clueless one
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.