[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump to Christie: "Get on the plane and go home"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 360x203
Trump to Christie: "Get on the plane and go home"

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/703740264548999168

What did Christie do wrong?
>>
>>65552359
>there were 8 donuts left Christie..
>don't fucking lie... You're the only one who was in here
>dammit..I see the fucking frosting on your tie!!
>you always do this!!
>just go home already
>>
>>65552359
Either

A: He wants Christie to stop coming along for the campaigning joy ride and do his job as governor

B: Christie did something wrong
>>
>>65552359
>getting told to "go home" in public by Donald Trump

That sounds really embarrassing and awkward.
>>
He was probably awake for a long time and needed some rest. He's basically saying "I appreciate you shilling for me, but you should go rest before you crash"
>>
When there's noise in your ear its hard to speak eloquently. Has no one tried speaking to someone in a concert or a club?
>>
Isnt this fake?
>>
>>65553171
this
>>
>>65552359
Wasn't that just meant as a farewell (the Trump way)?
>>
>>65553171
I don't think he wouldve said it that way
>>
That didn't seem bad at all.
>>
>>65552583
My sides xD
>>
>>65553171
Yeah this just sounds weird but in the context it's probably just Trump saying "great job man... you should go get some rest" in the midst of all the crowd noise.

If there was ever any issue, Trump would not say it public.
>>
>>65553171
Krispy can't handle 20 hour days.
>>
>>65552359
I'm thinking it was something to do with security.
>>
He meant, thanks for coming along and being a good sponsor, now go get some rest you fat fuck. Ya did god.
>>
>>65553351
You mean in a friendly way? It's very obvious from his tone that it was a "good job, go get some rest" type of thing.

Are you people all actually autistic?
>>
Hes telling him where to go... Big deal.
>>
He meant, thanks go home and get some rest / do your job as governor.

My boss tells me to go home all the time when I'm working late for him, it's a sign they acknowledge you've worked hard for them.
>>
>>65552359
As much as I despise both these men: Yeah, that didn't sound like a reprimand. It sounded like appreciation of hard work that will be rewarded with getting to go home and rest.
>>
I used to love trump but this looks bad what an asshole. I can't believe I supported this piece of shit I'm such an idiot. I think I'm going to go over to reddit and see what bernie is doing.
>>
File: moochelleballs.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
moochelleballs.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
Krispy cannot operate on 3 hours sleep like God Emperor. The stress of travel and speaking was probably about to make him collapse. Kind and wise Donald sent him home to recuperate.
>>
>>65552359
Sound like he wants Christie to go home and not stay on the trail. Trump's happy to have him but he knows he's a sitting governor and has family to see this weekend.
>>
>>65552359
Trump never said that. Bennie did
>>
Have you guys never had a job?

That's alpha boss speak for "you did good, go home and get some rest. see you tomorrow"
>>
What the fuck?

I am in Straya and hardly follow this shit, what sort of fucking aspergians could confuse this as something negative?

Get on the plane and go home? Sounds fucking awesome, are amerifats really this fucking moronic?

Fucking nuke yourselves already.
>>
File: 1455308730481.jpg (106 KB, 960x812) Image search: [Google]
1455308730481.jpg
106 KB, 960x812
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE ALL RETARDED.

CHRISTIE SPEND THE WHOLE DAY DOING NOTHING BUT HELPING TRUMP. IT WAS THE END OF THE DAY AND TRUMP WAS BASICALLY TELLING HIM GO AND RELAX AT HOME.

>tfw people are this fucking dumb to think trump was being mean to him
>tfw no common sense

I thought this board was filled with intelligent people. Don't prove me wrong guys.
>>
>>65553561
Yea that's exactly what I thought. He's gotta have a target on him. They've been racking up shooting sprees and they started #killtrump and #nevertrump Twitter trends. They've got plausible deniability and they could easily turn it into the thing that gets gun control pushed through
>>
My boss literally
Me also I am not feeling w. Boss: GO HOME
>>
Also, Kill yourself OP
>>
It's just a masculine way of saying job well done.
>>
File: 1456207764661.jpg (89 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1456207764661.jpg
89 KB, 428x427
>>65553171
This. Look no further for an answer ITT
>>
He meant it to stay safe and un corrupted, godammit Trump the only thing i would drop you if you did and you do it, make that fat fuck vp smdh
>>
>>65552359

Guys when you're campaigning for months on end, being told to "get on the plane and go home" is something nice.

I imagine some of you faggots have never worked a day in your life, but if your boss says "go home" you appreciate it.
>>
"GET ON THE PLANE" POINTS " ITS OVER THERE " GO HOME

"why do you guys think this is negative"

lmfao he pointed to the plane lik echristy wouldnt kno where it was obviously troling him. Yes hes being an alpha and at same time saying I dont need you LOL
>>
>>65554754
Basically. That and Trump's from Queens they always sound like assholes.
>>
>>65554598
>I thought this board was filled with intelligent people. Don't prove me wrong guys.
You know as well as the rest of us that they are disinfo shills trying to manufacture false consensus among the board. Don't fall for their tricks.
>>
>>65555466
TURK-
U
R
K
R
|

anyone want to finish this?
>>
>>65555703
>TURKBRO
>U
>R
>K
>B
>R
>O
>>
Honestly for VP I really hope Trump picks some aspy, highly skilled economist/financier instead of just grabbing the next highest rated Repub candidate.
>>
>>65552359
he was saying you've done more than enough. now go home to your wife and kids.
>>
Trump and Cristy are friends. This is one friend talking to another friend in the same New York New Jersey way. That's how they sound in this area, like assholes but nobody takes it that way.
>>
File: Dr.Wirump.jpg (73 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Wirump.jpg
73 KB, 1152x648
I made this drawing of Donald Trump fused with Dr.Wily and an irishman because they are high energy.
>>
>>65558456

looks like potato nig because of irish energy
>>
He wants to get Christie aside and save his support for a literal Trump card.
>>
File: chun-li-family-man-e.png (13 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
chun-li-family-man-e.png
13 KB, 512x448
>>65552359
>>
File: 1385677562654.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1385677562654.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>65552359
>Crispy to Trump: Thank you baby
>>
>>65553171
More than likely this, I mean shit. That or he (Chris) has business to attend to elsewhere and can't stay.
Trump is letting him use one of his private planes...
>>
>>65553171
This. Sometimes my boss even gets angry if I stay up too late.

>Wtf are you still doing here? Go home and get some rest!
>>
>>65559886
>Trump will never be your cool boss that uses tough language and commands to nurture you
>>
>>65553171
>Family illness
>Kid has something "important"
>They've been pounding strategy for awhile
>NJ shit

OP on the right track.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.