[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rascism And Reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: pol.png (648 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
648 KB, 468x750
Memes aside, in all seriousness, do you actually 'hate' black people?
What have your experiences been with them?
>>
I don't hate black persons.

But I hate black people.
>>
Niggers and black people arnt the same type of people.
>>
>>65551712
I hate black culture.
>>
>>65551814
Something like this.
I hate black popular culture.
American popular culture.
The trends in the black community.
And every nigger acting person alive.

But I've met plenty of decent black people in my lifetime and it does feel wrong to lump them in with the scum, even if their rate of
>decent people : scum
is many times that of any other race.
>>
I hate niggers, not blacks.
>>
>>65551814

I agree, I hate black people too. You don't interact with "black people" though, you interact with black individuals. So whilst I hate them as a group, I recognise some of them are ok as individuals and I have a couple black friends.

I still act civil to everyone until they give me a reason not to: that's just not being a nigger.
>>
>blacks
>people
>>
File: 1422910765473.jpg (659 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1422910765473.jpg
659 KB, 1600x1200
I hate what American blacks stand for today. Niggerism needs to be destroyed.
>>
I only hate the thugs, the anti social retards, the "I'm oppressed by racism" losers and the entitled ones.

So 80% of them

I wish there was a way to murder the trashy ones until only the ones worth a damn continued to exist
>>
File: puukko pepe.jpg (123 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
puukko pepe.jpg
123 KB, 353x357
>>65551712
The only pleasant interaction I have had with a full on nigger from Africa, has been with a guy who works at my father's company. He is polite, soft spoken and generally ok dude, despite being intimidating and huge black guy, who speaks poor Finnish. I got no gripes with him, as long as he breeds with his own kind.

In general though, the full blooded nignogs and shitskins that I have had to deal with in my day to day life have always managed to make my days worse, just due to their existence. They are rude, they smell horrible, speak way too loudly, and in general, look fucking disgusting. I find the sight of them to be utterly repugnant, and I wish that they were all exterminated.

Half breeds tend to be more well behaved, but I still find the sight of them to be rather disgusting. It is like seeing shit smeared on a clean surface.
>>
>>65551712
>worked at Pizza Hut when I was younger, was robbed by a black man while working at gunpoint, only time I've been robbed
>watched as a black man stole from a roadside fruit stand
>got called a white boy and threatened while walking to work
>worked later in social services, saw firsthand black people's entitlement
>tired of seeing people employed speak in ebonics, hear how dumb blacks sound non-stop
>only community that doesn't build us the black community, even the illegal Hispanic one builds mercados, panaderias, restaurants, their own insurance agencies, blacks have none of this
>>
>>65551712
I grew up in South LA
>>
File: MY_LEAF.jpg (22 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
MY_LEAF.jpg
22 KB, 620x349
>>65551712
>whyilovepol.jpg
>>
File: rome 2000 years ago africa now.jpg (83 KB, 725x445) Image search: [Google]
rome 2000 years ago africa now.jpg
83 KB, 725x445
>>65553395
>only community that doesn't build us the black community, even the illegal Hispanic one builds mercados, panaderias, restaurants, their own insurance agencies, blacks have none of this

they are too busy trying to become a professional athlete or musician
>>
I grew up and live in Memphis. Some of them are genuinely good people who want the best for their children and abhor the ghetto culture. Unfortunately, this kind of nigger is the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>65551712
Depends.

If I'm out in the streets, I general won't bat an eye to a black person dressed formally or in business casual attire. But if they're dressed casually, then I'll definitely be careful around them and try to stay as far away as possible.

When it comes to housing, I want them to stay in their own neighborhoods. Marriage and relationships as well.

Some interaction is inevitable but I keep it to a minimum at all times.
>>
No amount of internet shittery made me a racist or hate people. Years and years of this did nothing.

Then I had to actually live around them.

Now I think Hitler was right and I'm not even white.
>>
>>65552286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

So is he right?
>>
>>65551712
I don't.
>>
Yes, I hate them.

I was raised liberal in an all-white town in Oregon. My eyes were opened when I joined the military and experienced niggers first hand. Too many horrible experiences and not enough time to list them all.

The 'good' ones don't in any way make up for the bad ones, and they're just as much threat as the hardcore niggers because of regression to the mean and the fact that they would always side with their own in a crisis. They just put on a face to fool idiot whites who don't want to appear full racist anyway.

>>65552286
>>65552639

See?
>>
I actually like blacks. I've fucked a lot of black girls and most of my close friends are non-white

But, I don't want the white race to go extinct. This is why I believe in voluntary separation of the races. I think part of the U.S. should be whites only, part should be blacks only, and the rest should be open for whoever wants to live there.
>>
>>65551712
I used to feel sorry for them. Was a big fan of JFK and MLK.

Then BLM and SJWs.

Then I found pol...........
>>
File: 1416941402774.jpg (71 KB, 600x769) Image search: [Google]
1416941402774.jpg
71 KB, 600x769
It's not the color of the skin I hate.
I hate the shitty self-destructive gibsmedat thug ghetto criminal culture and perpetual "dindu nuffin" victim attitude when they get caught looting and murdering their own people.
>>
>>65554849
What about Africa, we should send them there. Then send the Asians to Asia and go back to Europe, leaving the Americas to nature.
>>
File: 645091_149.jpg (68 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
645091_149.jpg
68 KB, 320x240
Do Africans look down on African Americans? US blacks were the ones that got caught and shipped over here. Today they are the leftover result of a weird eugenics meant to breed fit and dumb humans with a strange admixture of their white owners.

When I meet Africans who moved here when they were young, I always feel sorry that they get lumped in with rest of the blacks.
>>
>>65551712
This is /pol/. Most people on here just spew the same shit their drunk father screams at them while he beats their ass every night.
>>
>>65555225

This stuff pisses me off so badly. This woman worked hard to have that store, she exemplifies the entrepreneurial spirit which made America a great nation. The look on her face says it all, it's the same confusion and sadness any of us would feel after our supposed "brothers and sisters" betrayed us like that.

That's a black person.

The motherfuckers that wrecked her shop are niggers.

I really hope she's doing better today and the business was able to recover. I'd gladly buy some tasty treats from her.
>>
I grew up in a backwoods town which was almost all white, I now work in Oakland. From my perspective, I encountered just as much white trash as I have black trash. The problem isn't race, it seems to me to be education level and how their parents raised them.
>>
>>65556323
What would you say if I told you she later said she supports black lives matter protests?
>>
>>65551712
What's this comic from?
>>
>>65556323
Imagine that process going on ad infinitum and youll understand why civilization cannot manifest in sub saharan Africa. Its like a mimetic self destruct mechanism to prevent evolution
>>
>>65555358
Europe is over-crowded as is. If anything we should colonize Africa for ourselves, lots of arid land there
>>
File: 99237234.fDbi3ga9.jpg (105 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
99237234.fDbi3ga9.jpg
105 KB, 800x552
>>65551712
Its cliche, but yea i hate niggers but not black people. Im an EMT in Brooklyn, and a lot of the guys I work with are bro tier black guys, solid medics and EMTs, professional, smart, and great people all around. Then there are the filthy fucking niggers in the area we cover. Violent, ignorant, lazy, worthless pieces of shit. Their priorities and morals are completely fucked, they think like selfish fucking children, they do some of the most heinous, disgusting, despicable shit to each other and act surprised when the repercussions fuck them over. They shoot, stab, rape, and kill their own people, beat the living shit out of their kids, attack each other for no reason, and generally act like fucking savages. And to top it all off they never, and i mean absolutely fucking never, accept responsibility for their own disgusting actions, everything is someone else's fault, they have no ability to control their own constant urges to chimp out over nothing and act like its justified just because something mad them mad. This is how ive come to understand it. The black people who turn into niggers almost exclusively come from all black neighborhoods. The black people who end up being outstanding EMTs and Medics, firefighters, etc usually come from mixed areas. Black culture is what causes black people to become niggers, if their whole society is nothing but fucked up niggers you end up with more fucked up niggers, and it happens mostly because black culture is anti-intellectual, thrives on false victimhood, encourages violence and abusiveness, and is literally backwards enough that it ostracizes its members who try to legitimately better themselves by integrating into mixed culture by becoming educated and hones workers.
>>
>>65555852
>Son, I hate niggers. This is why you're getting a punch in the mouth
I can honestly say this isn't the case with me
>>
>>65556605
I'd tell you to prove it.
>>
>>65551712
>having a good day
>hang out with friends
>meet their nigger friend
>politics come up
>just her and I talk
>she says he wants to deport or kill all minorities
>keeps bring up she is black and a single mom
>keeps bringing up she is majoring in social work
>always interupts
>calls me ignorant because I say he is anti illigal immigration not a while nationalist
>she says I have white priviledge and I'm an idiot
>end up having to leave because that shit is insane

its safe to say my image of niggers has not improved
>>
>>65551712
I hate the fact that my people can't have a home of their own, I don't care what black people do, as long as they don't hurt my groups safety's or interests.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.