[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anorexia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: skinny models.jpg (15 KB, 300x454) Image search: [Google]
skinny models.jpg
15 KB, 300x454
What should politicians do? It's not easy to control young women.
>>
Skinny-shame them, it worked in the fifties.
>>
Not a government problem.
>>
>>65541276
>It's not easy to control young women.
If they have no real father ...
>>
File: 2gwbshrf.jpg (57 KB, 448x662) Image search: [Google]
2gwbshrf.jpg
57 KB, 448x662
>>65541276

actually i wouldn´t give a shit. if they think starving is needed, let them do it. way better than fat cunts.

at least the anorexic one are less of a burden to the environment (eating less) and the healthcare system.

inb4 ameriburger doesn´t know what a healthcare system is
>>
Better than being fat.
>>
>>65541276
Ban abortions. That will show them.
>>
>>65541891
That's why I don't want universal healthcare, see how Hans thinks as a collective. Disgusting.
>>
>>65541907
Is it really though? The damage caused by anorexia is way more detrimental to long term health than being fat.
>>
>>65541276
>It's not easy to control young women.
Yes, it is.
>>
>>65542093
Not really. Being fat results in huge cardiovascular issues, major strain on the joints, potential for diabetes, increased cancer risk, and many other problems.
>>
Self control is a wonderful, sexy thing.
>>
>>65541276
I wish it were anorexic instead of the fat out of control fuck that I am.
>>
File: 1429112528855.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1429112528855.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>65542053

yeah, i bet devide and conquer against everyone sure is a good way to unify your nation kek. thinking about the greater good is not only part of leftist-liberal thinking.... it´s not always about "free" gibs me dats. it´s about a fucking working society that further improves humanity. and by that i mean fascism.
>>
rate my european girlfriend
>>
what the fuck does this have to do with the government or even /pol/? fuck off faggot retard
>>
Who fucking cares? They're a tiny percentage of the population, they're all retarded teenage girls.
>>
>>65542747
you wish t-rkroach
>>
>>65542747

Are you the little black thing to the left?
>>
>>65541891
>>65542733

>that much muscle on a woman

might as well come out of the closet and fuck a man, senpai
>>
>>65541276
Daily reminder that anorexia is a mental disease and not an indicator for being unhealthy underweight. Girl in OP can be skinny for various reasons and calling her anorexic over and over again can harm her self esteem to the point she actually develops an eating disorder.
>>
>>65541276
obesity is the issue, not anorexia
>>
>>65542970
shes czech
czech cucks hand out citizenships to who marry right away and u gotta speak b1 level czech which is piss easy
>>
They should be put in a camp with land whales. They would synch up like periods do and turn out hot....
>>
File: 1436966705513.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436966705513.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>65543050

low test slavic skeleton detected
>>
>>65541276
My GF is 20 and still suffers from anorexia. Anything I say can trigger her into going full anorexic mode. It pisses me off because she has been doing this for 3 years and we keep getting her help and I keep telling her she is beautiful, but women be retarded amiright?
>>
>>65543297

>le low test meme

well at least i'm not a closet homo who lust after juicing bodybuilders but makes it ok by substituing them with women with male abs and delts.
>>
>>65543154
i know, fucking inbred slav grills

my ex-schoolmate went to turkmany for erasmus and she never got laid till then

she now loves turks and another niggers and promothes them like gods

cant wait till we kill all marxistss pico vole
>>
>>65543568
dumb her you faggot and make it painful so xe can kill xisef
>>
>>65543729
She has almost died from trying bulimia. I really wish she would just fucking stop. I have to watch every damn thing I say because she just attaches on to words I say and for the next few weeks she will call herself fat(legit nothing is on her) and anorexia time has commenced...
>>
File: 1407271699449.jpg (89 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1407271699449.jpg
89 KB, 640x960
>>65543580

>implying women need to juice to look like this
>implying male and female anatomy are so different that the "abs and delts" can´t look the same when trained.
>being closet homo when liking women that are dedicated at something not being shopping and kikebook

go shoot krokodil up your arm slavshit so that you have at least some fun in your life.
>>
>>65543597
that girl is also virign :DD
>>
>>65543923
>I have to watch every damn thing I say
pathetic relationship, you can have better

>>65544157
i have a theory

that eu cunts are so unsuccessful here with eu alpha males so they have to fuck with subhuman

so enjoy while it last roach
>>
>>65543923
leave her nigger. she's a fucking mess
>>
>>65543935

> the picture of a skinny girl will throw them off the obviously non natty phisyques i posted earlier
>women that are dedicated at something not being shopping and kikebook

implying these pictures aren't from instagram or facebook

>le krokodil

ebin :^) you sure did get frustrated awfully fast though, totally not something with confidence issues

keep reaching for dat rainbow doe, we all gonna make it
>>
I wish I had the strength to be anorexic.

t. Merifat
>>
>>65544487
fuck off soviet scum back to gulag

its remarkable that you can write in english
>>
>>65541276
>woman shouldnt have tight, beautiful asses because our muslim woman are all fat and disgusting!
>>
>>65544643

you a closet fag who took /fit/ memes to seriously too broski?
>>
>>65544487

>he thinks the earlier girls are not natty

do you even slavic skeletor?
>>
>>65545378
i havent read what you wrote

i just saw soviet flag and lost it, sorry bruv
>>
yes, look at the cover of sports illustrated this year. We have a real issue with anorexic models.
>>
>>65543923
going to sleep

you have to left her, she is mentally ill and ill people are not wanted

fuck her and dumb her
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.