[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope you realize that soon the gop will use their secret weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: mitt.jpg (27 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
mitt.jpg
27 KB, 413x310
I hope you realize that soon the gop will use their secret weapon and trump will be stumped

have fun while it last chumpfags
>>
You mean the one that failed four years ago?
>>
>>65538915
?

everyone fucking hated mitt romney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE
>>
>>65538915
laughable
>>
OH NO

IT'S MITT "THE GOP TIT" ROMNEY
>>
He's handsome as fuck. I'll give him that
>>
>>65538915
is mitt seriously their plan? do they think anyone cares about this nobody? Ive been seeing this a lot. does anyone think this is the nuclear option?
>>
If the GOP-establishment had a magic bullet to destroy Trump's candidacy, they would have already done so.

Instead they'll just flail around yammering on about tax returns and have Rubio spout juvenile one-liners until they lose. They're palpably desperate, and stewing in their impotent rage as they have nothing with which to significantly hurt Donald Trump politically.
>>
>>65538915
It's good to be right. I've thought that Romney would somehow find himself in this race for quite some time.
>>
>secret weapon
>phantom tax return scandal "there must be something there if the IRS is auditing you! even though we've been saying for years now that the IRS needs to be disbanded for intentionally auditing conservatives..."
>38 year old issue of Trump's contractors hiring illegal polish workers without his knowledge
>thrown out case against Trump University where a handful of losers pretend that they didn't understand it was continuing education and not a degree
>>
Trump got significantly more primary voters in NH than RMoney did in 2012, and RMoney has a summer home in NH. Trump would blow him the fuck out.
>>
>>65538915
He's a loser though. Trump will destroy him.
>>
The same Romney who left 2012 more shaken than Jeb?
>>
File: minortydeport.jpg (122 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
minortydeport.jpg
122 KB, 672x960
shoo shoo
>>
>>65538915

If the GOP steals the nomination from Trump, I'm voting a straight Democratic ticket for the rest of my life.
>>
>>65539720
if they steam from Trump this blatantly there will be outrage. there will be a new McVeigh.
>>
>>65540086
steal*
>>
>>65539720
If the GOP steals the nomination from Trump, he'll run as an independent and fuck them over.
>>
>>65539720
If they did steal it, I think he could run independent on legitimate grounds.

Not only that but I also think the people would follow him, from both parties. In a way we'd never seen before. It would be the first legitimate 3rd party option.
>>
>>65538915
Are they going to have Mitt Romney's son beat up Trump?
>>
File: viva romney.jpg (31 KB, 563x300) Image search: [Google]
viva romney.jpg
31 KB, 563x300
Trump stumped and stumblin'
>>
Never a Mormon.

Never fucking ever a Mormon.

Never ever let one of those fucks in federal office.

Sneaky fucks.
>>
>>65540889
Mormons are like if you crossed Jews with Scientologists
>>
File: romney-haha.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
romney-haha.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>65539323
>handsome
>>
>couldnt beat obongo in an election that shoulda been a gimme for the repubs

>lost primaries to guys like santorum, gingrich etc.

>any shot at beating trump.
>>
>>65540889
>>65541265
u guys r silly
>>
>Everyone the GOP promotes to beat Trump is an established loser
>>
>>65538915
The GOP said this back in December... and October... is this an idle threat or was a secret weapon unleashed each time to no effect?
>>
We'll see Tuesday what the GOP does. If Trump's meme machine pulls through and he gets votes from conservatives, Hispanics, and blacks the GOP will back off. But if those fucking minorities don't vote for Trump they will push hard to dethrone the God-Emperor.
>>
>>65543934
They don't historically vote so they shouldn't matter.
>>
>>65541382
He def is a good looking man. He's what you would cast for president
>>
>>65540701
Holy hell he would make a great movie Romney wouldln't he?
>>
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That's an entitlement. The government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean the president starts off with 48, 49... he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. So he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. ... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5–10% in the center that are independents, that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not.
>>
>>65542184

no they prefer their own and hire their own so you'll have nothing but Mormons like in the FBI.
>>
>>65544757
The result of Tuesday will just mean all the beaners with illegal family will stop whining about Trump on my facebook feed. I've done a good job and keep it clean but a few friends have decided to be massive faggots about Trump in the last 5 days.
>>
>secret weapon
>got BTFO by obama
>not suicide

if GOP try anything funny they are 100% guaranteed to lose to hillary. and since hillary will be president for 8 years that means republicans will never ever be president again because the demographics will have shifted so much that its impossible.
>>
If any establishment Republican gets the nom or runs independent to spite Trump, there will be lynchings. If not this year then the next cycle.
>>
Ya because Mitt Romney 4 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.