[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next Star Wars will have an openly gay character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: c3po.jpg (42 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
c3po.jpg
42 KB, 640x430
J. J. Abrams has announced the kiddie franchise will have a new character in the next Star Wars movie - one that is openly gay.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/26/star-wars-jj-abrams-gay-characters
>>
The cantina was where I saw the first gay star wars character. All
Those musicians were identical. Were they male? Were they female? I think that whole planet where those musical ayyyos were from is gay
>>
kill myself or prepare for the coming culture/race war.
>>
>>65537620
Notice it's "openly gay." Because to the SJWs, the 95% of gays who don't talk with a lisp and constantly mention their sexuality don't count.
>>
We already had a BDSM character in Jabba. A simple homosexual is much less degenerate.
>>
>>65537620
I mean is it even relevant to have a gay character in a film series where there are shit tons of aliens who we wouldn't even be able to tell what gender or orientation they have?
>>
>>65537620
>oh they'll have a gay character but not a trans character?
>oh they'll have a trans character but not a genderqueer character?
>oh they'll have a genderqueer character but not someone who identifies as another species?
>oh they'll have an otherkin character but not a polyamorous quadrodyke zooperkin?
>>
How are they going to write that into the story? Pardon the pun but won't they have to "force" it a little? Star Wars is a relatively family friendly franchise. Only 2 of 7 films have had a PG-13 rating. Sex, foul language, and even GRAPHIC depictions of violence are kept at a minimum. I can't imagine how they'll work a gay story line into the film.
Abrams already forced the nig on us despite Disney fighting him until the bitter end. The character of 'Finn' was the odd man out in an otherwise well-cast film.
>>
File: eQ56MaC.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
eQ56MaC.gif
2 MB, 643x539
Better be a hot lesbian if they add one
>>
Of course it will.

Faggotry, mixed race and cuckolds will be forced onto us. It is written.

We have seen our last strong white male characters.
>>
>>65537620
>openly gay

So the only character trait will be being gay?
>>
>>65537620
implying that in the future they wouldnt have a cure for it.
its a condition that forces you to be a genetic dead end, pretty serious.
>>
File: Gayniggers.jpg (52 KB, 363x500) Image search: [Google]
Gayniggers.jpg
52 KB, 363x500
Great, Jew-Jew is ripping off Gayniggers from Outer Space
>>
ofcourse we need to ruin franchises by appeasing to some current norms of society
>>
>>65537620
>one that is openly gay

Jar Jar Binks?
>>
>>65538409
Black Swan pls.
>>
>>65538729
Obviously.

The people must be told what is acceptable.
>>
>>65537620
Lazy writing. It's like making the only defining characteristic of a character the fact they're black
>>
>>65538874
Or a woman?

Well there we go, we have the new star cucks. Mandatory woman with black man, now mandatory fags too.

This is real progress
>>
File: 1456105905841.webm (3 MB, 1000x426) Image search: [Google]
1456105905841.webm
3 MB, 1000x426
>>65537620
>>
Didn't he already do that with Poe?

That guy wanted to be blacked so bad
>>
>>65537620
star wars had 6 episodes, the old ones kept getting worse and worse

You should be glad of the ones we had
>>
Is saw the force awakens. The moment They killed the white alpha male is when I knew what direction this was going to go. I'm not surprised, and wont be seeing the next one. Star Wars is dead to me. Even in video games, when EA got the Star Wars license, I know it was all over for Star Wars.
>>
And he will be white 100%
>>
File: Lucas.jpg (2 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
2 MB, 1333x2000
Miss me yet?
>>
>>65539804
Yeah there's no question there. Blonde hair and blue eyes will be the icing on the cake
>>
>>65539886
>>65539804
As it should be pol.

White women for niggers, niggers are the best.

White men die, are cucks or suck cocks. It's the future.
>>
>>65540096
The best addition is when the white woman fights the evil bad white men for the wonderful, cute, awesome nigger!
>>
>Jew Jew Abrams
>>
>>65538651
>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
>>
>>65537620
Will it have a Muslim character?
>>
I felt the weird right-wing angst about Mad Max: Fury Road was a bit undeserved. The weird girl power message that dominated the narrative about halfway through seemed pretty out of place, but whatever.

The anti-white message in SW:FA is pretty hamfisted and overt. The lack of subtlety is honestly shocking. An evil crybaby white male fights a black man and a white woman (who will certainly fuck later) while wielding literally a burning cross as a weapon? Really? Hollywood isn't even trying anymore.
>>
>>65541062
This. No sci fi is complete without this disease having spread around the galaxy as well.
>>
>>65538393
Finn wasn't the odd man out, you're thinking of Rey and likely Kylo Ren if he really wasn't supposed to be a wimpy, tumblr pandering piece of shit.
>>
>>65539820
lucas never really directed his own films.
>>
File: 1414216395122.jpg (62 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1414216395122.jpg
62 KB, 900x900
>>65537620
WHO CARES

PISS OFF
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.