[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Marco "lightweight" Rubio ever recover from this burn ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: burn-the-twitt.png (20 KB, 627x206) Image search: [Google]
burn-the-twitt.png
20 KB, 627x206
Will Marco "lightweight" Rubio ever recover from this burn ?
>>
Rubio could have told the truth and still BTFO Trump, since $1m is still a lot of money to just hand out to your kids to invest.

Instead, Robio made a miscalculation and multiplied the output by 200.
>>
>>65535030
Tbh 1 million isn't a huge sum of money. Hypothetically if you're a single child and your father was moderately successful as in a doctor or owned his own small business, after he dies and of you liquidate everything and if he doesn't have much debt to settle you could come away with a million dollars. It's not some unreachable sum of money
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-17-10-05-38.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-17-10-05-38.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>65535264
This
Poorfags think this is alot because they have never handled this much, burning through a million is easy in investments
>>
>>65535030
A million dollars is easily within the reach of any middle class citizen.
And becoming middle class is within the reach of everyone if you apply yourself.
>>
>Trump got money from his dad and then used that money to make more money! What a loser!
>Rubio on the other hand is so much better, being a senator who misses votes all the time and is currently losing his home state. This is what we need for America!
>>
>>65535542
This. People who think they need to match their rent/mortgage with an equally high car payment and the newest cell phone can't figure out why they are poor.
>>
>>65535030
>>65535264
>>65535444
>>65535542
>>65535771

Houses in nice neighborhoods are worth close to a million dollars. In my relatively shitty neighborhood, houses are worth 500k. It's a lot of money to give a kid, but it's certainly not uncommon for a young person to inherit that amount.
>>
>>65535264
>>65535444
>>65535542
>>65535771
I never said a net worth of $1m is unattainable. I have relatives who easily have $1m in assets. But there's no way the bank would give them a loan for $1m to buy real estate, as there's no way they could pay down the principal. I strongly doubt Trump's father charged him the same interest rate as the bank, and he was likely more lenient about payments.

In addition, he got the loan (which is actually worth over $6m today) when he graduated. How many of you kids could walk into a bank and ask for a $6m loan with a very favourable interest rate so you could buy up a few apartments?
>>
>>65536801
Wealth is built through generations you faggot.

YOU need to get a fucking job first.
Become middle class in your generation.
Accumulate capital.
Pass it on to your child, you should have accumulated at least a million dollars in assets.

Your child now has 1 million dollars to invest of his own money.

This child then becomes the next Donald trump billionaire if he knows what the fuck hes doing.

This fucking entitlement you have is ridiculous, you think that every retard without a job should become a millionare in a single generation.
Apart from a few exceptions and special cases, most wealth is built through a family dynasty.

Even the Rothschilds started this way.
>>
File: smig.png (726 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
smig.png
726 KB, 735x735
>dude bro
>do you even million dollars?

The thread.
>>
>>65536801
Who cares? It's such a little faggot thing to even dwell on. So his dad gave him money. Your dad never gave you money or bought you shit?

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>65537139

the rothchilds got rich from stealing a loan and never paying it back
>>
1. *IF* and that's a big if there, if Donald were given *only* $1mn by his dad then that was probably $6-9mn during the 60s or 70s when he probably got it
2. His dad was worth hundreds of millions, I find it a little hard to believe Trump was only given one million
3. He probably inherited a shit ton
>>
>>65534666
Kinda fucked up how Rubio simply said "you are only successful because of your dead dad." Imagine trump calling him out on that
>>
>>65537722
The Rothschilds are bit more nefarious than others.
But to be able to get into a high enough position to be trusted with so much money, they needed to have sufficient wealth first.

You think that money was given to a fucking nobody?
>>
>>65535030
>>65534666

the amount of lies and misrepresentations rubio and cruz made against trump was staggering.

they just kept saying one lie after another, coming from all sides, its hard for someone to not only argue against the accusation but the underlying lie or misrepresentation.

so trump gave some punches back, but cruz and rubio starting to find shots, even tho they are based on lies
>>
>>65537139
Stop being so angry.

I'm busting my ass and saving up, after taxes, over $40k/year, which is far more than guys I know who are earning $100k+ per year. And it won't be until another two or three years before I'll start looking for ONE rental property.

There was absolutely nothing in my post about building wealth over generations. That's not what this is about.

>>65537496
>It's such a little faggot thing to even dwell on.

It's literally what the thread is about.
>>
>>65537801
he did inherit a lot of money, but after he had already made a ton more on his own
>>
>>65536174
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>65536174

what fucking kind of young people do you know that are inheriting a million?

please this was inheritance, as near as I know it was gifted as an interest free loan
>>
>>65535030
Nowadays you can literally apply for a $1m small business loan online. However the loan took place at around 1975 from what I can tell which brings the inflated money lent to $4,403,643.12, which is not a ridiculous amount of money but still out of the grasp of the average startup.
>>
>>65535264
This
My parents both worked full time at good jobs (computer programmers) and are about ready to retire. I'm pretty sure they've got more than 1mil in total assets, including some properties that they rent out for extra income and such.
>>
>>65538403
>There was absolutely nothing in my post about building wealth over generations. That's not what this is about
But that's exactly what it is.
You want to be equal to people who have built wealth over generations.
You think this is "unfair".
>>
>>65535961

My coworkers and brother tend to reflect the general overt liberal pulses very well and from them I can say that that million to them means he was literally handed his current fortune and in fact has actually lost more money than he gained initially.
>>
>>65536801
No the point of our posts is to say that coming into 1 million dollars isn't exactlyour the biggest sum of money and doesn't guarantee success. He turned that money into great success and wealth. What he did with the money is extraordinary and is a lot more rare than simply inheriting 1 million dollars
>>
>>65535030
This doesn't apply to the Rubio vs Trump, but didnt Cruz get a million in loans that he didnt report. Maybe he should turn it into 10 billion.
>>
>>65535030
Canacuck
>>
>>65539934
I do my believe "donations" are required
>>
>>65543323
>>65539934
Are not* required my bad
>>
>>65534666
>trump has to resort to twitter comments after getting blown the fuck out during the debate

lmao fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1450148531938.png (95 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
1450148531938.png
95 KB, 400x391
>>65535444
>burning through a million is easy

As Jeb! well knows.
>>
>>65535030
$1 million is nothing to these jews and their puppets, Trump would just point out Rubio is getting a 'small' donation of hundreds of millions from his corporate and political backers.
>>
reminder that $1 million won't even support one person for their entire life.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.