[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stormfags will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1441095396648.png (368 KB, 1124x1216) Image search: [Google]
1441095396648.png
368 KB, 1124x1216
>stormfags will defend this
>>
I agree with you entirely percent.
>>
>>65526154
In that, I mean, I would much rather a Churchill who respects Christian tradition than a Hitler who glorifies barbarism when it suits him, and pisses over both Christian effect in his country, and also reputation of Christianity for many years. His atrocities are still today cited as "muh every religion has baddies, look at hitler"
>>
>>65525601
Fuck muslims and jews.

>>65526301
Because he lost the war and was propaganda'd the fuck out of. There genuinely was no genocide.
>>
At last I truly see,
the eternal anglo was the hero all along.
>>
>>65525601

Source for hitler's quotes? ofcourse not faggot
>>
>>65525601
both of their respective countries are now cucked by Muhammad now anyways
so it doesnt matter
>>
>>65525601
Troligen inte
>>
File: holocaust4.jpg (42 KB, 460x377) Image search: [Google]
holocaust4.jpg
42 KB, 460x377
>>65526406
>There genuinely was no genocide.

HITLER DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>65525601
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/sir-winston-churchill-s-family-begged-him-not-to-convert-to-islam-letter-reveals-9946787.html
>>
>>65526406
Salty as fuck.
>>
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>65526641
Not even gonna get into that discussion again. Post your doctored pictures, invented figures, fake history. Keep believing it. Later bro.
>>
>>65526641
Those are some nice typhus victims you have there
>>
>>65526641
Wait a sec... Are there still fags on /pol/ that believe the holocaust actually happened?
>>
>>65526806
>Post your doctored pictures, invented figures, fake history

>stormfag literally running away when someone challenges his neo-nazi citationless revisionist history

lol

>>65526984

People dying of typhus has always been part of the official story

People dying from improper treatment and dying from diseases is still them dying

They were the Nazi government responsibility and they let those people die

youre an idiot who has never studied the holocaust yet claims it never happened because some nazi blog said so
>>
>>65526641
>people dying of disease = genocide
Okay.
>>
>>65525601
Germany's cuckoldry has been a long time coming
>>
File: what the fug.png (202 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
202 KB, 600x700
>>65525601
hitler was whining because he thought christianity left no room for heroism or warriors at all and mistook barbarism in islam for heroism

fucks sake he mentioned martel right there
>>
File: 1456356262880.png (2 MB, 1575x1302) Image search: [Google]
1456356262880.png
2 MB, 1575x1302
>>65526641
>bomb Germany to hell
>people in camps die of typhus and starvation
OY VEY
>>
>>65527241
are you implying that the holocaust is simply
>detainees dying from disease and malnutrition
because that definitely isn't the tale we're told
>>
>>65527932

No, what Im saying is that its part of it and locking up people in a slave labor camp and just letting them die from disease and starvation counts as murder and genocide.

>>65527830

>muh supply lines

Explain then the wide spread starvation in The Warsaw Ghetto before any bombing campaigns?
>>
File: aidf41.jpg (440 KB, 1000x683) Image search: [Google]
aidf41.jpg
440 KB, 1000x683
>>65527830
We should have bombed Canada and England and America to hell

You fucking Angloscum will soon get what you deserve
>>
>>65528151
sure sure but you can't pull out muh holocaust without acknowledging what passes as the official narrative
>>
>>65527518
Rare.
>>
>>65527286

yes dummy. Locking up a bunch of people and letting them dye from disease is a form of genocide

you are just so completely clueless about the holocaust you think shit like "6 million jews died in the gas chambers" is what it was
>>
>>65527241
SS chief Himmler responded to reports of large-scale deaths in the camps with an urgent letter on December 16, 1942, to camp system administrator Pohl:
"Efforts absolutely must be taken to reduce the death rate in the concentration camps by improving the nutrition and, whenever possible and necessary, the working conditions. The camp commandants are to be held personally responsible for this."
Glücks went on to order that
"[…] camp physicians must use all means at their disposal to significantly reduce the death rate in the various camps. […] More than they have in the past, the camp doctors must supervise the nutrition of the prisoners and, in cooperation with the administration, submit improvement recommendations to the camp commandants. [...] The camp doctors are to see to it that the working conditions at the various labor sites are improved as much as possible.
The secret directive concluded:
"The Reichsführer SS has ordered that the death rate absolutely must be reduced." "The mid-day lunch should consist of 1.25 to 1.5 liters – not thin soup, but thick, substantial meals. Receipt of additional [food] parcels is to be encouraged. Meal time and proper digestion requires rest. For this reason, there should be sufficient rest periods at mealtime. No unnecessary marches. The food should be brought to the people, not the people to the food. In addition to warm food, clothing is needed to keep the body warm and protect it from cold. This is especially important in the case of prisoners who work outside. Care must be taken to ensure an undisturbed night-time sleep period of at least seven to eight hours. Roll calls should be kept as brief as possible."
>>
>>65528815

[citation needed]

Also, if it didnt happen, then why did everyone at the Nuremburg trials not say so? None of them argued "There was no genocide, so Im innocent" They famously argued "Yeah it happened, but it wasnt my fault! I WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS!"
>>
>>65525601
Gladly. Hitler was right.
>>
File: 1455982190771.jpg (374 KB, 1000x595) Image search: [Google]
1455982190771.jpg
374 KB, 1000x595
>>
>>65529535
>[citation needed]
Nuremberg Tribunal Document No. 1523
>then why did everyone at the Nuremburg trials not say so?
implying these men weren't tortured/had their families threatened

Also: George Patton said in a letter to his wife (September 14, 1945)
"I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and is Semitic. I am also opposed to sending POW's to work as slaves in foreign lands (i.e., the Soviet Union's Gulags), where many will be starved to death."

And in his diary he noted:,

"Today we received orders . . . in which we were told to give the Jews special accommodations. If for Jews, why not Catholics, Mormons, etc? . . . We are also turning over to the French several hundred thousand prisoners of war to be used as slave labor in France. It is amusing to recall that we fought the Revolution in defense of the rights of man and the Civil War to abolish slavery and have now gone back on both principles."

Of course these quotes by Patton aren't proof legit proof that the holocaust didn't happen, but it shows the jewish influence in these congresses (like the nuremberg trials) after the war

Oh by the way; only a fool would think that his car accident was a real accident
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.