[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are 595 delegates up for grabs on super tueday, how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: thedon.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
thedon.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
There are 595 delegates up for grabs on super tueday, how many do you think Trump will pull?

I'm going with a cool 350+
>>
>>
>>65524055
everything but texas
>>
>>65524116
This, but even then he has a decent shot at taking Texas.
>>
Anything less than 500 is a defeat.
>>
>>65524116
Texas isn't a take all state. so he will walk out with 2nd place. which will be 1/3 or more of the delegates.
>>
I'm thinking 350 is basically his minimum, and if he pulls any less the media will be calling it a major loss and we'll see all out "TRUMP STUMPED" shilling for weeks.
Nonetheless, even if he gets that 'few' Tuesday will be a major victory for him. My only real concern is Cruz somehow doing REALLY well in Texas and gaining momentum, but I don't really think he's got a great chance of doing that.
>>
>>65524116
He'll still get a nice chunk of Rato's cheese wheel. If he wins Texas that's it, the GOP can go home to their immaculate cuckservative sheds and cry about it.
>>
>>65524374
>Rato's cheese wheel
KEK
>>
>>65524259
Uhhh I'm pretty sure it is.
>>
File: Confederate.jpg (1017 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
Confederate.jpg
1017 KB, 3000x2250
>>65524055
I'm always nervous for these things
>>
>>65524374
Trump is destroying in Florida which is a Winner-take-all. Rubio should just drop out really.
But the are going for a BROKERED CONVENTION which will give Rubio the win.
>>
>>65524538
It's not. If you get 50% of the vote you take all otherwise it isnt. Isn't it scary a canadian knows more about it than you do?
>>
>>65524538
No it's not. Texas is 155 delegates and it's a proportional state.
>>
>>65524597
What's a brokered convention?
>>
>>65524055
>>65524116
This. Texas is a tight race, but every other place will go to Trump.
And even Texas won't go to Cruz with >50%, meaning Trump gets a portion of those delegates as well
>>
>>65524538
It's not
>>
>>65524653
When no candidate reaches the 1,237 nominee threshold and wins the nomination outright. Then the party chooses whoever they want. Hell, if Carson stays in the race and won only 1 delegate they could give it to him I think.

That's why Trump needs to win it outright.

Tell me if I'm wrong Burgerbro's
>>
Am I right guys? I'm purple paw.
>>
>>65524055

How are the delegates split up in each state? I heard some states require a certain threshold to get delegates, like 20%, is this true? Would the winner get the delegates of the ones under the threshold?
>>
>>65524727
Well then I retract my statement
>>
>>65524653
>brokered convention
when the delegates are split to the point where no candidate has enough delegates for the nomination, then the establishment picks the winner.
>>
All the other Republicans have already posed fealty to Trump in one way or another. He'll clean up with the superdelegates no problem. Bernie on the other hand will not.
>>
File: arnold trump.jpg (64 KB, 236x406) Image search: [Google]
arnold trump.jpg
64 KB, 236x406
>>65524597
They are going to have a tough time once Trump gets the 1253 delegates you need to win. I think they will try a contested convention with Romney. But they will fail.

Trump will be Hillary's worst nightmare! Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKHBX_vLgKE
>>
>>65524816
Part 2/2
>>
>>65524914
They would be risking Trump running as a third party and destroying the GOP completely.
>>
File: trumpsponge.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
trumpsponge.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>65524815
it would be a huge scandal giving the nomination to someone else when 1 person literally won 45/50 states
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1024x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1024x582
>>65524555
Stay calm and have good thoughts my family.
>>
>>65524826
If a candidate does not reach the 20% threshold in certain states, then their votes are not considered for proportioning the delegates. They don't go to the winner, per se, they're proportionally split amongst those who reach or exceed that threshold.
>>
>>65525017
Sore loser laws prevent that in most states.
>>
>>65525017
It wouldn't destroy the GOP, just their chances of winning the election. Shillary would win (still a decent outcome for the Republicans) and then all her failures would result in a Republican victory years later.
>>
>>65525205
It would be enough to give Hillary the presidency.
>>
File: weedtrump.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
weedtrump.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
>>65524055
>>
I think he'll walk away with around 300 when all is said and done. It's hard to gauge because there hasn't been any polling since the debate on Thursday, and that was probably Trump's worst performance. It may have moved the needle enough to make a difference.
>>
The thing abut Texas is, Trump doesn't even need to win it, he just needs to come close. So long as no one gets 50% and takes all those delegates, Trump remains in control.
>>
>>65525393
>Hillary the presidency.
This is what they want. I mean they fucking voted in Obama Care, they could have stopped it but nooooooo.. all their insurance buddies are making a billions off of Obama care. Hillary is better for their pockets then Trump will ever be. These elections are all about keep their pockets filled with as much money as possible. Trump and Bernie are a threat to that. The GOP rather have Hillary then Trump is pretty clear. They already think Trump will destroy the party, so why no just rig it for Rubio to win, at least they can keep the money machine flowing with Rudio and Hillary.
>>
>>65526229
Hopefully Trump points that out soon.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.