[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite being a bad president, he is still a pretty cool guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: _88436349_88436348.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_88436349_88436348.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
Despite being a bad president, he is still a pretty cool guy.
>>
>having children with that sheboon

Not cool at all.
>>
> stealing one trillion dollars to give to bankers
> continuing Bush foreign policy
> spying on all citizen
> etc
not cool at all
>>
>>65520749

Yeah. I liked it when he sang with BB King
>>
>>65520828
I'd hit that hard and often
>>
He's done a lot of bad shit OP. Has he done anything of value?
>>
I'd say he's an average President.
>>
I too love our first celebrity president. Really paving the way for Kanye's 2020 campaign.
>>
He sold out, but I don't hate him. The real slimefucks are the ones slithering out of their caves this election. Bushes, Clintons, all the little party drones.
>>
>>65520749
>has dickgirl for wife
>>
>communist
>muslim
>basketball american
>degenerate pot smoker
/pol/ dictates that i hate him
>>
File: google-photos.jpg (75 KB, 636x650) Image search: [Google]
google-photos.jpg
75 KB, 636x650
>>65521026
t. gorilla fetishist
>>
>>65520749
He is a terrible president. Jimmy Carter level. Weak and ineffective, not respected. Worse than W. How many scandals did he have that the media glossed over because you're racist? IRS, Benghazi, Bailouts, giving guns to drug cartels, lead un council when its forbidden by the constitution, drone attacks everywhere, destabilized the middle east even more, let Isis come into power, etc.
>>
>>65520749
>he is still a pretty cool guy
I went on a date with a girl who liked Obama because "he gets it. He's cool"
I couldn't contain my laughter
I asked her what stance she particularly supports
No idea what I'm talking about
Ditch the date without paying tab
>>
>>65520749
he fuck her that night, just look at her face. shes a hot slutty whore
>>
>>65521408
>nigger stealing a bike
>niggers making nigger faces
>nigger stealing a diploma
Well done jewgle
>>
>>65520749
As a person, yeah he's pretty fashionable.

Where policy and leadership is concerned he's a pussy.
>>
>>65520749
>Despite being a bad president, he is still a pretty cool guy.
>pretty cool guy.

I guess if fucking a tranny while wrecking a nation is cool, then he is.
>>
>>65520749
Shame his sons are all niggers.
>>
>>65520749
he destroyed this nation, being personable does not make up for that.

your a fucking idiot for even thinking this.
>>
>>65521281

you realize he was bought and paid for by the Chicago jewish donors right? He sold out the second he went into politics. Ever heard of David Axelrod or Rahm Emanuel? He was literally paid to kick blacks out of Chicago so jewish democrats could buy up cheap urban property.

Obama was as establishment as you could possibly get, he only sold himself as """""revolutionary"""" because of branding.
>>
>>65521442
also his supreme court appointment is a la raza racist who hates white people
>>
>>65521534
>her
>>
File: 1435678593660.jpg (182 KB, 634x347) Image search: [Google]
1435678593660.jpg
182 KB, 634x347
>>65521590
take that back he's not a pussy. Just care enough to not kill people children, unless the others. Syria, is a hot mess and would have entrap the US in an awkward, complex and hazardous situation.
>>
>>65521785
He himself hates all white people

He even hated George Zimmerman just for being half white. He even admitted in his autobiography that he hated his white grandmother that raised him one time because she admitted that she didn't want to be raped by any of the black criminals that would harass her on her way to work (so she could pay for his food)
>>
>>65521034
slightly improved health system, mainly by making it easier for the poor to afford coverage. Medical bankruptcies are virtually non-existent.

If you care about the environment, he's had a fairly strong record there.

His securing of the TPP was a policy victory.
>>
>>65521990
He killed lots of kids, recently he bombed a doctors without borders hospital.
>>
>>65520960
>>65521442

it's disappointing that he promised change and yet he does the same shit and yet will never be vilified like Bush is because he's the first black president.
>>
>>65521787
shes all woman, even if you believe shes all man.

I love you boo fuck the haters
>>
File: 1456367874113.jpg (459 KB, 600x2660) Image search: [Google]
1456367874113.jpg
459 KB, 600x2660
>>65520749
No, not really.
>>
>>65522053

that's fucked up.
>>
>>65522107
Or you could just point out he was supporting ISIS/Syrian Revolution in the first place.

He has blood on his hands from Libya to Egypt to Syria to Ukraine.
>>
>>65520749
It wasn't a bad president. He was an unlucky president.
>>
>>65522243

That's a funny way of saying Jimmy Carter.
>>
>>65520749

If they ever make an Obama biopic the guy who played Worf in Star Trek the Next Generation should definitely portray Michelle Obama.
>>
>>65522107
The Generals told the doctors to stop treating the enemies with US money. The doctors refuse and are now killed.
Thanks Obama
>>
>>65522355

hey don't insult Michael Dorn like that.
>>
>>65521765

>hating the Chicago crime machine

I'll take old school city gangsters over the washinton fucks any day
>>
>>65522382
Kek that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/08/world/asia/obama-apologizes-for-bombing-of-afghanistan-hospital.html

Obama already apologized everyone knows he was in the wrong.
>>
>>65522319
Seriously Obama's hand have been tired his whole presidency. If he tried to pass a bill. It would be rejected no matter what the bill was. The bills he did pass. The ones that did pass. Only pass after being alter or major log rolling happen.
>>
>>65522355
to stupid to she how cute mimi is

I love you bb
>>
>>65522549
>move blacks into white suburbs in order to ethnically cleanse the inner cities so they can buy up all the land for pennies.

yeah they're great people. Good goy.
>>
>>65522204
to be fair, that's only because Obama has to bend his head down so much in those pictures is due the height difference
>>
File: zfhmsghm.jpg (95 KB, 625x783) Image search: [Google]
zfhmsghm.jpg
95 KB, 625x783
>>65520749
he married a tranny dude so by todays standards yeah hes pretty cool.
>>
>>65522555
thats because he really is a nice guy. taking the blame for others is christian trait
>>
>>65522778

>buttmad suburbfaggot

No sympathy
>>
>>65520749

He sees it as the destiny of Whites to cede their civilizations to the brown hordes by turning shit-colored like him, so he enables the process. That's how cool he is. The "Change" he's working towards was changing Whites into shitskins. Fuck that nigger.
>>
>>65521990
>doesn't kill kids
He's killed more civilians with drone strikes than any other world leader in history.
>>
>>65523034
>fuck you and your affordable housing I hope you get raped by niggers :^)

wow that's some ideology you have there
>>
>making excuses for terrorists
>arming Al Qaeda

NOT cool.
>>
>>65523662

>fuck you and your affordable housing I hope you get raped by niggers :^)

Pretty much. You think I'm pushing an ideology? I can't wait for Rahm to get tossed in jail. I just have a soft spot for city corruption over second rate washington puppetry.

Chicago out-corrupted the Clintons, deal with it. Vote early and vote often ;^)
>>
>>65520749
He's really not. More like a mediocrity. If he wasn't black he'd be pushing papers somewhere.
>>
>>65520749
His wife is a cool guy too.
>>
>>65524247
It's not about voting it's about appeal

Obama appealed way more to people because he was half black, he was black enough for blacks and white enough for whites. The DNC knew he was gold the second they laid their eyes on him.
>>
>>65525202

I don't really disagree much with what you're saying. He's a sellout shit. I can't despise him like /pol/ dictates I should, but defending DNC shit? Fuck no.

And as we're seeing this year, "party appeal" has fallen apart spectacularly
>>
>>65525202

Also remember Hillary "won" the primary popular vote. But it was steeped in too much obviously illegal shit that couldn't be ignored. Chicago won.

Now lets hope we can keep kicking out more niggers to salvage this shitshow of a city.(tall fucking order)
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.