[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HAHAHA TRUMP WET HIS PANTS >HAHAHA RUBIO SWEATS ALOT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (447 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
447 KB, 500x333
>HAHAHA TRUMP WET HIS PANTS
>HAHAHA RUBIO SWEATS ALOT!
>HAHAHA TED CRUZ IS A RAT FACE!
>HAHAHA CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ATTACK ME
holy fuck. What has happened to politics?
>>
>>65515942
Jewish owned media
>>
>>65515942
>he thinks American politics were ever taken seriously at all
>he doesn't realize that the elections are a sham
It's just getting worse because we deserve worse.
>>
>>65515942
Its an accurate reflection of the state of western civilization.
>>
>>65515942
At least its somewhat entertaining I guess.
>>
Violent flailing by the establishment as it's power finally wanes.

They will try a thousand weird things now that they know they've lost all control. Wouldn't even surprise me if they are willing to start a war to stop a real person like Trump from taking control of things.
>>
>>65516270
>by the establishment
Trump started the whole race to the bottom. I don't know why you're blaming the establishment
>>
>>65516112
Cmon. This is fucking a joke. You just wanna act like it's okay because it's the norm? That's a shit way to respond to this kind of idiocy and childhood like behavior. My nephew is 3 and acts more mature than the entire GOP electorate.
>>
>>65516362
Trump merely beat them at their own game. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>65516419
You gotta fight shit flinging with shit flinging.

If you just take insults without dishing them out, you look weak.

Look at Ben Carson.
>>
>>65516419
I know it's not okay and that it's disgusting. I'm just saying that this is what we have because this is what we deserve. We don't ask for better and we don't care about the political situation of our country at all.
>>
>>65515942
Bread and circuses has existed for millenia. We're not so different as our ancestors.
>>
>>65516511
HE ASKED TO BE ATTACKED
>>
>>65515942
In all honesty, these are the politics we, as a country, deserve.

I think the only way things will get fixed is to go all the way down the rabbit hole until we hit some disaster that reminds us that our ancestors had to guard, respect and work to preserve good government and freedom.

Or we'll be taken over by our corporate masters in some cyberpunk dystopia.
>>
>>65516511
Maybe there shouldn't be any shit flinging to begin with because they aren't being elected based off of who can come up with the most clever insult but who can actually fucking solve the problems facing our country.
You guys bitch about how in the dem debates they just agree with each other but at least they act older than 7 years old.
>>
>>65515942
Nixon lost to Kennedy because he didnt shave before the televised debate.

>implying politics has changed
>>
>>65516783
[citation needed]
Also Nixon was a pathetic cunt and a terrible president on top of it. I'd take 10000 Kennedys over a Nixon any day of the week and I'm sure many would agree with me.
>>
>>65516737
Well, it always starts with policy disagreements where they are basically calling each other stupid for their ideas, and then it slowly devolves to straight out insults.
>>
File: john adams.jpg (972 KB, 1585x1993) Image search: [Google]
john adams.jpg
972 KB, 1585x1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zTN4BXvYI

We went back to our roots
>>
>>65516737
I mean, I don't disagree with you.

Nobody here wants to admit it, but Trumps original underhanded insults are what started it all. The other candidates HAD to fight back for the reason I mentioned.
>>
>>65516928
Maybe it should stay with policy disagreements. They don't really ever differentiate themselves from their opposition and basically just imply "well I'll just do what you're saying except I can insult you better so that means I'll be better at whatever it is you're proposing."
>>
>>65517409
Oh I'm not disagreeing that trump started the insult train, the fact that it's still driving this entire GOP nomination is fucking offensive and the American people should really be ashamed.
I mean. Outside of helping them in the polls (which is a damn good reason to not stop it, I mean if it works, why stop?) what is keeping them from doing anything but insult each other at this point?
>>
>>65517485
>Maybe it should stay with policy disagreements.
It absolutely should.

Unfortunately, we live in a society where most of the population likes to see blood drawn, and will even cheer for it.
>>
>>65515942
Idiocracy was an omen
>>
>>65515942
>can someone please attack me
I thought it was pretty funny

I feel like it was a passive aggressive insult to Jeb

Also H.W. going to the debate after his son dropped out is hilarious.
>>
>>65520233
Yea I thought it was funny too. Probably best moment of the debate in my opinion.
Also HW being there was very interesting indeed.
>>
>>65515942
Rubio has upped his game on Trump.

This should be an awesome fight.

Hopefully Ted will start throwing shit at both of them.

Gonna be great tbhfam
>>
File: 6ksorAs[1].jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
6ksorAs[1].jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
>>65515942
>What has happened to politics?
>>
File: 1374823889252.png (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374823889252.png
35 KB, 400x400
>>65515942
these guys
>>
This election is actually a throwback to elections of yesteryear. It's good, considering the last two attempts have been snoozefests with coward ass pussies at the helm.
>>
>>65516885
>Richard "Pulled us out of 'Nam" Nixon was a terrible president
>Richard "First contact with China" Nixon was a terrible president

Jesus, you really do just chew up, swallow, and regurgitate whatever the Media tells you, don't you?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.