[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Endorses Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: b9t9abo9qk1s9du947ix[1].jpg (52 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
b9t9abo9qk1s9du947ix[1].jpg
52 KB, 652x365
Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Endorses Donald Trump

How many governor endorsements is that?

Scott Brown
Chris Christie
Paul LePage
Sarah Palin
Jan Brewer
Nikki Haley

Mike Huckabee will be soon.
>>
Join the winning team
>>
>>65513182
>Nikki Haley
She isn't endorsing Trump, she just said if he's the GOP nominee she won't say fuck you like turtleman. Her current endorsement is for Rubio.
>>
>>65513494
It's basically an endorsement, she is distancing from Rubio after he got blown out in South Carolina.
>>
>>65513182
Isn't this the traitor that put her hands in the President's face in front of the entire world? Who cares who she endorses, she should be hung for treason by the government. Or at least stripped of her governorship and jailed for light treason.
>>
>>65513182
Cuckabee will be worse than Palin. It's like getting an endorsement from Rush Limbaugh, a faggot
>>
Nobody wants to talk about this?
>>
>>65513182
Thank you based Jan! MAGA
>>
Governors really seem to hate senators.
>>
>>65514497
it was over a quote in her book about how he "made her feel" during a meeting too
>>
>>65514497
Obama should be hung for treason.
>>
>>65515483
Seriously? I'm going to be honest, when this happened I just felt we had hit a new low. The disrespect for a sitting President was too much for me.

>>65516134
Nope. Average Center-Left President. Better than Clinton.
>>
>>65514497
Which President?
>>
>>65516295
Obama? Jan Brewer's disrespect for President Obama, in front of everyone, it was a disaster. I wish the SS would have broken her fingers.
>>
Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) endorsed Donald Trump for president, citing his positions on immigration, the Trump campaign announced on Saturday.

"For years I pleaded with the federal government to do their job and secure our border. Today, we can elect a President who will do just that - Donald J. Trump. Mr. Trump will secure our borders, defend our workers and protect our sovereignty," Brewer said in a statement released by the Trump campaign. "Mr. Trump will stand for our law enforcement, our police and our immigration officers. Mr. Trump will actually enforce the rule of law."

In her statement, Brewer said that illegal immigration has hurt Arizona.

"Arizona’s unsecured border is the gateway of illegal immigration into the United States and the politicians in Washington D.C. have continually failed to secure our border. As I’ve always said: A nation without borders is like a house without walls – it collapses. As Arizona’s Governor, I witnessed too much heartache, loss and suffering caused by illegal immigration," she said in the statement. "I’ve seen communities destroyed by the drugs, gangs, drop houses and cartels. The cost of health care, education and incarceration for illegal immigrants places a crushing burden on taxpayers. Workers of all backgrounds are deprived of jobs and income from our open, bleeding border."
>>
Shills are sliding hard today.
>>
>>65515483
What exactly was it? I can't seem to find the quote relating to him.
>>
File: happy holyman.jpg (106 KB, 301x408) Image search: [Google]
happy holyman.jpg
106 KB, 301x408
>>65516526
>he likes Obama
>>
>>65516733
>>65515483
Nevermind. Thank you.
>>
>>65516284
>>65516526
>>65516733
>>65516855

Feeling a little bernt out, eh?
>>
>>65516853
I respect the office of the Presidency and the leader of the free world. I'm not a traitorous scumbag who agrees with disrespecting the President just because I don't like him. Kill yourself, you aren't a patriot.
>>
>>65517002
You sound like an insect.
>>
>>65517002
Liking your government and liking your country are two different things.
>>
The berntouts raiding. Kek.

Their tears will be delicious tonight when their shrivleed up jew gets BTFO.
>>
>>65517221
Liking the Country is vague and often used by those who actually don't like the Country. They like certain parts of it and hate the others. They like certain people and hate the others. They like certain parts and acts of the government and hate the others.

I love my government, my people, and my country. I truly love America. I'm a Patriot.

You just don't like the government when it doesn't suit you. When the government is on your side everything is fine.

>>65517289
The real tears and explosion in suicides will be once Trump gets crushed in a general election by a woman.
>>
>>65517289
They should raid The_Donald.
>>
>>65517610
(You)
>>
>>65516284
>The disrespect for a sitting President was too much for me.

the boot licking is strong with this one. The president is not a king, he doesn't demand or necessarily deserve respect.
>>
So do you think these governor endorsements will continue rolling out strategically to fuck over the media narrative and to thwart the establishments smear campaign against Trump?
>>
>>65517926
Wow. Some having some respect for the damn office is now considered treating the leader of the free world like a "king". Just wow. Anything to get out of admitting that the treatment of this President by conservatives has been atrocious and historically bad, eh?

If you can make it out like it's just boot licking or the President acting like he's a king, then you can try to walk everything back once new Presidents are elected, huh?

"Oh no, we have respect for the office, always have, one President just though he was the king and his supporters were boot licking jesters".

You really think this is going to work, don't you? That this won't go down in American history as a really low point? You think people are going to forget and forgive the disrespect and historically damaging obstructionism?

Think again. This isn't about Obama, this is about the 44th President of America being treated as the enemy from day one by republicans/conservatives.
>>
This headline should read that Chuck Coughlin of Highground tells Jan Brewer to endorse Donald Trump
>>
>>65513182
>Scott Brown
Not a governor. Partial term fill in Senator who failed to get re-elected.
>>
>>65517926
The irony is astounding Here.
>>
>>65513182

>Mike Huckabee will be soon.

I want him to be Trump's VP desu. They share the same views on trade and taxes.
>>
File: 1455074230524.jpg (14 KB, 344x348) Image search: [Google]
1455074230524.jpg
14 KB, 344x348
>>
>>65517610
Just kill yourself already you're the whiniest cunt
>>
I bet Rudy Guiliani endorses Trump after Super Tuesday.
>>
>>65513182
Jean-Marie Le Pen endorsed Trump
>>
>>65519450
How so? The Country is going in the direction I want it to and you will be the one crying and killing yourself once Shillary wins. I'm simply pointing out that conservatives and republicans attacked and disrespected the President for little reason. They attacked the office of the Presidency, disrespected it, and it will go down in history.

Obama is doing everything I put him in office to do, both times. I'm happy with the way our Country is changing for the better, are you, bitch?

America is already great. Those of you whining about making it great again are racist traitors who deserve to be see the rope and nothing else.

Bashing America just because a black man is running it, you are all traitors.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/27/former-arkansas-gov-jan-brewer-endorses-donald-trump/
>>
Two big endorsements today, monday is gonna be YUUUUGE!
>>
Bump for Trump.
>>
Guiliani when?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.