[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pope praises abortion proponent as one of Italy's "forgotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: Pope-Francis-009.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Francis-009.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
In a February 8 interview with one of Italy’s most prominent dailies, Corriere Della Serra, Pope Francis praised Italy’s leading proponent of abortion – Emma Bonino -- as one of the nation’s “forgotten greats,” comparing her to great historical figures such as Konrad Adenauer and Robert Schuman.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-calls-italys-foremost-abortion-promoter-one-of-nations-forgotten-great
>>
Well, he's a Fabian spokesperson, why wouldn't he? They're all for eugenics and pop control.
>>
>>65511243

There goes Catholicism
>>
This is like Trump with Planned Parenthood. ie. not an issue.
>>
Lel the current pope's not even a Christian.
>>
>>65511699
>Praising abortion proponents when you are Pope is not an issue
What?
>>
>>65511778
Praising abortion proponents for their non-abortion work is not an issue.
>>
>>65511243
>Pope praises abortion proponent as one of Italy's "forgotten greats"
Borgia are at it again folks
>>
File: 1454759119912.jpg (46 KB, 325x722) Image search: [Google]
1454759119912.jpg
46 KB, 325x722
I bet the pope is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>65511851
When you characterise someone as a forgotten great this is a character assessment. Not just saying "on this particular issue they did good". It is a full character assessment with meaning.

This woman has spent her entire life destroying Catholicism in Italy. Promoting abortion, fighting for loosening of marriage laws, fighting for gay rights etc.

The Pope also invited her to the Vatican before.
>>
It's "Corriere della Sera" (Messenger of the Evening), not "Corriere della Serra" (Messenger of the Greenhouse)...

The more you know
>>
>>65511243
The Pope got schlonged by Trump. He has already been exposed as a low info, low energy fraud. How does it feel to be Catholic and know that your demigod spends his entire life with his head up his own arse and the media uses him as a puppet?
>>
>>65511243
>Knowing that his praise of her may be controversial, the Pope said that she offered the best advice to Italy on learning about Africa, and admitted she thinks differently from us.

Literally a non-issue.
>>
>>65511243
>Emma Bonino
porca madonna la bonino
>>
File: look at that crucifix closely.jpg (1004 KB, 1209x1599) Image search: [Google]
look at that crucifix closely.jpg
1004 KB, 1209x1599
>>65511733

This fella knows what's up.
>>
>>65512127
He was specifically praising her for the knowledge about Africa that she gave to Italy.
>>
>>65512625
Nope, when you characterise someone as a forgotten great you are speaking about them in entirety in terms of character.
>>
File: f80.jpg (21 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
21 KB, 600x330
>>65511243

>At 27, Bonino had an illegal abortion and then worked with the Information Centre on Sterilization and Abortion which boasted over 10,000 abortions. There are famous photos of Bonino performing illegal abortions using a homemade device operated by a bicycle pump. Arrested for the then-illegal activity she spent a few days in jail and was acquitted and entered politics.
>>
File: Saint Malachy.jpg (14 KB, 250x319) Image search: [Google]
Saint Malachy.jpg
14 KB, 250x319
>>65511243
Saint Malachy's premonition was disregarded by many. Pope Francis is the last pope. It was prophesied.
>>
>>65512726
She is, in any other country she woul be painted as a freedom figher that helped the country advance and aquire a lot of civil liberties.

But this is Italy where people praise a guy for defending christian values meanwhile he has orgies with people dresse as nuns and underaged prostitues.
>>
>>65512726
>Pope says he's specifically talking about her in the context of her work informing Italy about Africa and admits she had conflicting views on different issues
>NUH UH!
You're getting a bit desperate there m8.
>>
>>65513120
Err, no lad. He made a character assessment. The fact is that the Pope is praising a woman who has personally aborted thousands of children and aborted her own child. He might as well praise a mass murderer.

>>65513087
She sounds like a terrible person all around.
>>
>>65513297
>No
Keep saying no all you want, it won't change facts.
>>
>>65513514
The fact is that the Pope is praising a mass killer. That is what he is doing. It is a fact, it is undebatable.
>>
Catholics like myself are ashamed of this.
>>
>>65513632
>t. Martin Luther
>>
>>65513632
>The fact is that the Pope is praising a mass killer.

That wouldn't be the first time a Pope did that
>>
>>65513733
>2016
>Catholic leadership hasn't driven you to Lutheranism yet.
>>
>>65513711
Byzantine here, wtf you guys??

I thought we were cool
>>
>people pretending to be surprised that this pope is a heretic
i mean its not like he hasn't already condoned gay marriage and said atheists go to heaven or anything
>>
>>65514142
>condoned gay marriage
Never happened
>and said atheists go to heaven or anything
he said if they convert
>>
File: Lutherans.png (850 KB, 661x850) Image search: [Google]
Lutherans.png
850 KB, 661x850
>>65513984
>Lutheranism
And don't forget Mama Merkel is a Lutheran too.
>>
>>65514223
And? What does that have to do with anything?
>>
File: 1448279216030.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1448279216030.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Bring back Jan Pawel plox

>>65511699
Planned Parenthood =/= one single person
>>
>>65514217
stop defending your walled pedos
>>
>>65514142
>Condoned gay marriage
>The family is based on marriage, an act of freely given and faithful love between a man and a woman. It is love that seals their union and teaches them to accept one another as a gift. Marriage is a school of love and faithfulness. We regret that other forms of cohabitation have been placed on the same level as this union, while the concept, consecrated in the biblical tradition, of paternity and maternity as the distinct vocation of man and woman in marriage is being banished from the public conscience.
>Said atheists go to heaven
> “You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience."
>"Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience."

He says you can still be a sinner, even if don't believe. He also said you can be forgiven if you go to God. Nothing about atheists going to heaven. Stop believing media headlines.

>>65514317
>And?
Fucking pathetic. Why would anyone convert to Lutheranism when it's full of shit like that?
>>
>>65514217

Listen pastanigger. Take your cartocci and cram it. Why do you worship a reptilian demon?
>>
>>65514564
I don't think you understand Protestantism very well. What does my church have to do with Angela Merkel? It's not like I see her there every Sunday.
>>
>>65514782
I love Reptilians
>>
>>65514805
I'm saying that Lutherans are more cucked than Catholics.
>>
God has left the Catholic church and the angel that gave light to its lampstand left also and the lampstand was even taken away from it. It is dead.
>>
>>65514917
The good thing is there are still many conservative and free thinking Catholics who hate the current pope. My pastor even indirectly said he had a bad feeling about this pope.
>>
>>65514917
What? Protestantism is nothing like Catholicism. Catholicism is cucked because it's leaders are cucked. Lutheranism doesn't adhere to a holy see like that. Just because there are cucks in specific
Lutheran Churches doesn't mean the Lutheran denomination is cucked.
>>
>>65515152
>>65515278
It boils down to something that a lot of Protestants don't understand. The Pope isn't always infallible. Catholics are free to disagree with the Pope's personal views. The Pope saying that this women is great has absolutely zero impact on Catholics.
>>
File: broder.jpg (16 KB, 385x296) Image search: [Google]
broder.jpg
16 KB, 385x296
>>65511243
>great historical figures such as Konrad Adenauer and Robert Schuman.
holy fuck its annoying, these are no "historical figures" fucking political class in europe
I hate them all
>>
>>65515497
So what's the point then of a pope? Why be Catholic?
>>
Just kill him already.
>>
>>65515666
He's only infallible when it comes to doctrine. He can come out tomorrow and say "Islam is the one true religion" but if he doesn't do it ex cathedra, then it means nothing.
>>
>>65515895
So he can just shoot the shit and nothing matters? His word only matters if its an official statement? I mean, I understand that, but is this really the man Catholics want on the Holy See?
>>
>>65513711
I second this. The kikes have worked their way into the Vatican.
>>
>>65516202
He's free to shoot the shit and it doesn't matter at all unless it's an official statement on church doctrine. He could call Hitler the second coming of Christ and it would mean nothing unless he does it officially. Francis isn't "wanted" per se. He's definitely not got the popularity among Catholics that other Popes had, like John Paul II, but he's not entirely reviled either.
>>
File: ortho.png (40 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
ortho.png
40 KB, 400x308
>Still haven't aligned myself with a denomination
>Values match both Orthodoxy and Catholicism
>Faith points to neither
>However this pope makes me want to go for Orthodox over the other

I guess I should study prior popes and patriarchs before deciding, because if I was judging by the currents now this choice is pretty easy.
>>
Clearly a jew
>>
>>65514223
Every denomination has liberal cockroaches polluting its name within their specific organizations.

National Baptist Convention, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, and Presbyterian Church USA all accept faggotry and spew liberal doctrine at their services.

Southern Baptist Convention, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, and Presbyterian Church in America don't tolerate that garbage.

Just be careful of what church you are attending. and always research which organization they fall under ahead of time.

Good: Baptist (SBC) Presbyterian (PCA), Lutheran (LCMS)
Bad: Catholicism, Methodism, Episcopalian, Anglican, NBC, ELCA, PCUSA, etc.
>>
>>65516573
Both are great, if I'm honest. As I explained to the yank though, you should note that the Pope's personal statements don't factor into Catholicism and so shouldn't factor into your decision.

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/02/12/joint_declaration_of_pope_francis_and_patriarch_kirill/1208117
There's the joint declaration from the Pope and the Russian Orthodox's Patriarch, if you fancy the read. First time they've met since the schism a millenium ago.

>>65516700
Care to explain why Catholicism is bad? I'm genuinely curious. It's not one of those MUH ICONS, MUH MARY WORSHIP, MUH WHORE things, is it?
>>
>>65515497
Very true. Although you have the typical Catholic who doesn't know what the Pope actually is or they think he is the son of Jesus or something... Don't ask me how.
>>
>>65517362
Eh, idiots will always be idiots.
>>
>>65516294
>I second this. The kikes have worked their way into the Vatican.

There's nothing wrong with abortion, unless you want more BBC rammed down your throats.
>>
>>65516890
>Care to explain why Catholicism is bad? I'm genuinely curious. It's not one of those MUH ICONS, MUH MARY WORSHIP, MUH WHORE things, is it?

Nice attempt to brush off their idolatry as no big deal. But besides that:

>Their current "leader" is a globalist shill siding with his marxist overlords on illegal immigration, global warming, abortion, gay marriage, and atheism being totally cool.
>The majority of their members support every issue which contradicts scripture (abortion, faggotry, muh feels) because they're the biggest salad bar Christians of all.
>They are the definition of a corrupt body, wrapping all other Christians up in their scandals.
>They paint the Evangelicals as crazy extremists for not disregarding scripture in place of muh feels like they do.

Things weren't as bad under John Paul II and Benedict XVI. But Francis has fully exposed the church as a corrupt globalist organization trying to help the powers-that-be impose their open border, one world philosophy onto the entire world.
>>
>>65511699
Trump still is against the abortion part of planned parenthood. He said he just approves of the other stuff they do.

Also, can we maybe kill the pope with meme magic? Get a new crusader pope or something?
>>
>>65518579
I brushed off the idolatory because Protestants don't understand what "worship" actually means. Same reason I ignore their bollocks about Mary.

>Pope says abortion, gay marriage and atheism are totally cool
Lying will get you nowhere.
>The majority of their members support every issue which contradicts scripture (abortion, faggotry, muh feels)
Again, lying will get you nowhere.
>Scandals
Actions taken by an individual.
>They paint the Evangelicals as crazy
Lying again? Don't you get bored of it?

I welcome another post with actual, truthful criticisms this time. It would be interesting.

>>65518704
>Trump still is against the abortion part of planned parenthood. He said he just approves of the other stuff they do.
That's my point. That's exactly what the Pope was doing.
>>
>>65519002
>That's my point. That's exactly what the Pope was doing.

oh, ok sorry I didn't even read the article.
>>
Sedevacantism or Orthodoxy are the only sane choices at this point.
>>
>muh pope said atheists and gays are okay meme
Are we being fucking raided by leddit and /leftypol/, what's with this shitposting?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.