[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from the poo in loo meme, what does /pol/ have against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: riots-southall_1968756c.jpg (39 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
riots-southall_1968756c.jpg
39 KB, 460x287
Aside from the poo in loo meme, what does /pol/ have against Indians?

They're the most bro tier ethnic minority in this country. They integrate, some of the best doctors over here are Indian and they don't turn areas they move into, into slums. They are a group of seasoned kebab removers. They fought hard against the Axis in WWII. They make god tier food (although a lot of dishes in curry houses here are very Anglicised). Some of the women are absolute qts. They were the original Aryans. They fought against the rioters in London in 2011.

In my opinion, Indians are based people. And you Canadians and Australians on here should show some respect towards your Commonwealth brethren, even if that momentarily prevents you from your favourite pastime of shitposting.
>>
Dey took our IT Jorbs
>>
File: jfeFsP1.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
jfeFsP1.png
502 KB, 485x723
>>65509659
>UK
I think we all know who's behind this post...
>>
Indians are 2nd tier to East Asians
>>
>>65509659
Go back to India, Pajeet
>>
>>65509659
They shouldn't be in Europe.
Indian > black > muslim
>>
>>65509659
>bro tier
stopped reading there. try harder next time
>>
Pajeet my son.
>>
>>65509659
Appreciate the sentiment Britbro but you're only making it worse for us if you post appreciation threads in /pol/
>>
>>65509659
Indian posters here seem to be combatting the memes by being based, so good on them.
>>
>>65509659
I'm fine with Indians. I have an indian friend who moved over here when he was 11 or 12 and he hates Muslims and Pakis more than anyone I've ever met.
>>
>>65509743
A person of Irish Catholic ancestry.

>>65509826
Never been in my life.

>>65509852
Why not? As mentioned there are some Indians in the NHS who are some of the best.

>>65509915
Not sure what Indians are like in America but in the UK they definitely are.
>>
>>65509659
If they're muslim, a lot.

Otherwise it's fine.
>>
File: poo magic.png (753 KB, 1366x1372) Image search: [Google]
poo magic.png
753 KB, 1366x1372
>>65509659

Poo in the loos from poo land and the states are okay. Poo in the loos from U.K. are absolutely insufferable fucks with a chip on their shoulder. Why does this happen? Any poos care to answer?
>>
absolutely nothing against them

most do smell but are amazing little dudes

the problem are gypsies then arabs/niggers
>>
Indians have brown skin (Like us and all the rest of south americans)

Polfags hates people just because of their skin colour, here's your answer.
>>
>>65509659
I have a thing for their lighter skinned women honestly.
>>
>>65510027
Thanks
But one guy isn't going to push it
I need moar help :c
Bring back cow-niggers
>>
>>65510053
Same here. They all seem to hate Islam more than /pol/ does.

I also have a Persian friend who is the exact same.
>>
Take a shower more than once a year. They stink like shit.
>>
All the Indians here in Washington are either Christian or Hindu
Fuck Islam
>>
There are generally three kinds of people on /pol/, when it comes to curry-nigs:

1) Those who have never met one at all.
2) Those who have only met shitty, weird, smelly ones.
3) Those who, in addition to no. 2, have also met cool ones.

The problem is, people in category 2 have at least some justification for shitting on indians (no pun intended), but the category 1 tards get swept up into the anti-indian sentiment as well (even if they have no reason to). There are a few, like myself, who know some cool indians, but for my part, I generally just ignore shit-talking instead of trying to join the IDF.

tl;dr Kids will be kids.
>>
>>65509659
India is where the word THUG originated from.
>>
>>65510135
No clue. Maybe they are still mad about Great Britain?
>>
i hate most shitskins, but honestly i don't have a problem with indians. at least the ones who emigrate from india (the top 1%, i assume) are pretty smart and chill. i got to work with a few indian engineers and they were all nice people and they all poo'd in the loo, i think.
>>
>>65510281
You would stink too if u had 6+ months of 40°c heat and humidity with no ac
>>
>>65510844
No AC?
Bhosadike kya paka raha hai
>>
The ones born in the west are cool. Fresh immigrants tend to be rude and/or annoying. Overall decent people, but not as bro tier as OP makes them out to be.
>>
>>65509659
I don't want Indians in my country, but I do respect them. I used to have a buff Sikh bro who was a kind of 'protector' against the bullies at school. He now runs his late father's take away and I must admit, I'm his most loyal customer.
>>
>>65509659
>they fought hard against the axis in ww2

>this is a good thing
>>
>>65511002
Oh, and they're accents are awful, but at least they speak English.
>>
Nothing, never meet one.
Two stuff media talk about india, make expensive project with no money like space program. The second is rape. The rape is over mediatise or some of you act like religious of peace ?
>>
>>65509659

>Stockholm Syndrome: The Post
>>
>>65511096
The media talks about rape everywhere, though. I'd wager it's more legitimate there, though.
>>
>>65509659
india has become pro kebab. years ago there was a flood in pakistan and it displaced some people who just pulled a syrian refugees fag move and walked over to india and set up a town.

india rightfully got pissed but then something odd happened they dropped it and let them stay which in turn encouraged more non displaced people to move in

west india is now just kebab territory. it may as well be more of pakistan and they still wont do anything despite a fucking riot caused by a rumor about some one allegedly insulting their prophet

googles ceo is a poo in the loo and he railed against trump. faggot even made a app for google chrome to block trump from the visible internet
>>
>>65511088
Well lI can see why you sympathise with the Nazis, like the IRA, they murdered innocent people under the guise of it being a heroic act of patriotism. I'd have 100 Indians in my country over a single one of you pikeys.
>>
>>65509659

t. Pajeet Patel
>>
>>65511568
Majority of Indians love Trump tho
>>
>>65511568
No doubt India as a nation is absolute shit tier. Indian immigrants aren't so bad though.
>>
>>65511233
>Stockholm Syndrome

Not sure what you mean by this, Dimitar. They aren't renowned for causing violence like Pakistanis and blacks. Their religion isn't renowned for being violent like Islam or Catholicism. They're just a group of foreign people who have a large diaspora over here, and they've settled in well.
>>
>>65510152
POO
>>
>>65510844
POO
>>
>>65509659
>there integrate

Stopped reading right there, Pajeet.
>>
>>65510977
POO
>>
>>65510767

For some reason the ones I've met think they are more British than most Brits. Had to work with one when I was a GSA. Bitch had a fucking chip on her shoulder and was constantly looking down on all non-whites as if she was somehow above them especially native Indians. Thought it was pretty funny myself and I thought she was just autistic but after a vacation in U.K. didn't seem that way. Never had that issues with pakis and nigs in U.K. only Indians.
>>
>>65510001
POO IN LOO
>>
>>65512111
Strong opinion, what makes you believe this?
>>
File: 1452926549118.png (925 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
1452926549118.png
925 KB, 1294x1230
>>65510152
Panjeet my son.
>>
>>65511710
IRA were more careful with civilian deaths than the British Army or American military are when they go to war. A single revenge bombing on the Germans by British bomber command killed more than all IRA bomb combined. IRA could have killed 10s of thousands if they wanted. But they were the good guys so they didn't.
>>
>>65510844
You can always go for a swim in the pristine waters of sacred Ganges.
>>
>>65509659
They're always speaking in their shit accent on the phone when I have to call customer service.
>>
>>65512611
>Yeah, b-b-b-but what about this?!

Classic bogtrotter defence. They intended to murder innocent people, that's a bit different to collateral damage in a war. Your freedom fighting heroes were a bunch of child killing cowardly shithouses. But then what else can you expect from the biggest joke of a nation in Europe?
>>
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish dickhead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
>>
>>65512948

They are the niggers of Asia. They are absolute shit-tier human beings. They room up 2-4 per bedroom and absolutely destroy whatever housing they've been afforded with their disgusting habits and shitty fried curry smell. They are fucking assholes. Subhumans. Uncivilized. Ugliest human beings on the face if the planet outside of Abos. Fuck indians
>>
>>65512611
>Germans bomb British civvies
>Britain: thefookujussaytwat?
>Britain bombs German civvies
>fast forward decades
>Muh evil Britbongs
>IRA morally superior
>IRA WUZ KANGZ N SHIIEEET
>>
>>65513368
>Curry smell
>Disgusting

Obvious Yank. The most exotic food you'll ever eat is Taco Bell.
>>
>>65509659
The only problem I have with Indians is that most smell weird and are socially incapable of having a normal conversation. Other than that at least they don't bother me.
>>
>>65512605
underrated
>>
>>65510844
Nigeria me rehta hai kya be?
>>
>>65510001
how many of you lurk but don't post because of flag?
do you hate australia now?
>>
>>65514383
Used to lurk but like 4-5 days ago i started posting again
Don't necessarily hate Ausfags, their banters are top quality
>>
>>65514292
top kek
>>
>>65514383
Its true that we designate Indians more than any other country.

Its in our nature though
>>
File: 1456307055767.jpg (87 KB, 915x1084) Image search: [Google]
1456307055767.jpg
87 KB, 915x1084
>>65514577
Ofcourse
>>
>>65509659
>They fought hard against the Axis in WWII

>>>reddit

Fucking newfag
>>
File: aussiematsu.jpg (158 KB, 1362x763) Image search: [Google]
aussiematsu.jpg
158 KB, 1362x763
>>65514577
>>
>>65509659
Indians are like Africans. All you see are the cream of the crop that know their homeland is shit, literally in the case of India, and they are competent enough to make enough money and have the drive to migrate.

I have no beef with the Indian guy that sells me booze everyday, but they're not 'based' or 'good' people. They're the best an entire civilization of almost a billion individuals can produce.

With no bias I say their women (and men) are some of the fugliest with genetics geared toward obesity and low muscle mass and culture geared toward weird outlooks on sexuality. An awful, backwarss mix of western slut and eastern prude. Awful. Every Indian girl I knew in college was either that or an alcoholic.

Sikhs are awesome, though. I'd gladly clear a trench of enemy soldiers with a Sikh tank driver, or ride a Sikh taxi into unknown drunken adventures.

Muslim Indians are like the ultimate proof that God can create a totally loser people. Fucking disgusting.

Indian food is tasty.
>>
I haven't been to India personally, but I've had plenty of run-ins with the Indian population in Malasysia (mostly in Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur). All I can say is this:

>Never go to an Indian buffet. Tandoori chicken is nice for sure, but hygeine is an alien concept to the Indians. One place I went to in KL had a toilet IN THE KITCHEN, about a metre away from baskets of vegetables - I am not kidding. Out of the 5 times I went to a buffet, I was sick twice.
>Why all these countless creepy-as-fuck stares from the blokes. Imagine some greasy, dark-skinned untermensch who looks like they want to rape/murder you staring at you across the street for minutes at a time.
>Never have I met people that are this antisocial. Unlike the Chinese and Malays who went out of their way to help you and showed you great manners and respect, Indians would push in front of you to get on an empty bus first or try and pick your pockets. They'd shamelessly try overcharge you at food stalls and restaurants.

They were like the niggers of Malaysia, and similarly you don't find them outside the cities much. Thank god for that.
>>
>>65513368
One thing I don't understand is that they are generally brown skinned, yet look down on Africans for being darker. They've actually been ranked as the most racist country in the world, according to studies. Wtf is up with that?
>>
>>65509659
I feel the same way.
We've got some close family friends who are half indian/indian and all their family are absolute legends.

In our local town we have a loudmouth Indian entrepreneur who started with an Indian restaurant and then started to invest in more restaurants, and honestly, without him I think there would be a huge amount of unused shop space. He's a blowhard, but it's forgiven considering how loyal he is to our town and what he's done for people and how many jobs he's created.

Indians are fine, they just better not be Muslim.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.