[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Social Media Outraged after Marvel Casts White Actor to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: finn-jones-iron-fist-outrage-gi.jpg (102 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
finn-jones-iron-fist-outrage-gi.jpg
102 KB, 769x432
>Social Media Outraged after Marvel Casts White Actor to Play White Superhero ‘Iron Fist’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/26/social-media-outraged-after-marvel-casts-white-actor-to-play-white-superhero-iron-fist/
>>
ahahaha white guy ninja hero. based marvel.
>>
>>65506124
Look at the comments on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/aaironfist?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Do you find it funny yet?
>>
He's a fucking white superhero and he's being played by a white actor. What did people expect? We don't need every white male superhero to be changed just so then a few people could be happy. This just makes no fucking sense. Did these people just think that we need Iron Fist to be played by a black transwoman?
>>
>>65506497
>He's a fucking white superhero and he's being played by a white actor.

This isn't about a capeshit adaptation, it's another attack on white Americans. And the point is, what are you going to do?
>>
File: 1453662678791.png (99 KB, 221x266) Image search: [Google]
1453662678791.png
99 KB, 221x266
thank god i live in a 120% white country, im free of such horseshit
>>
>>65506452
TOP FUCKING KEK at the Mike Maratis guy
He was acting like horny desparate teenager trying to get a girl to have sex with him
>>
Now they're literally outraged by not making white characters non-white. How can anyone take this seriously?
>>
>>65506697
For how long?
>>
>>65506697
yeah except poland doesn't make movies
hollywood makes movies
>>
>>65506737
most people don't. its only KiA redpill tards that get triggered by this and feed sites hits
>>
Danny is white, though.
>>
File: asians4blacklives.jpg (95 KB, 966x569) Image search: [Google]
asians4blacklives.jpg
95 KB, 966x569
>>65506737
Believe me, you need to start to take this seriously. Do you think that all of this hate against white Americans is going to disappear when you'll become a minority in your own country?
>>
>>65505946

marvel seriously needs to make a movie where every fucking character is a nigger and see wjat happens
>>
>>65507644
It'll be praised as a culturally revolutionary movie and get lots of critical acclaim
>>
>>65506737
Have you seen the replies to their tweets. Most people AREN'T taking them seriously,
>>
>get a radioactive asshole over a white actor playing a fictional character
>having some mudshit portray Hamilton is powerful and awesome or something

I just expect this sort of hypocrisy now, It no longer surprises me.
>>
>>65505946
Headline:
Marvel will continue to do whatever it wants,
outraging both sides of the discussion with literally every casting decision,
and get free advertising,
and reap huge profits for their complete garbage movies...

- all because SJWs and White Nationalists BOTH think that the true battleground of the "culture wars" is some capeshit garbage that's exactly the same as every other capeshit garbage since spoderman1
>>
why are SJW so concerned about comic books and video games?
>>
Most of these faggots didn't even know who Iron Fist was before this bullshit. Hell, I didn't even know who he was before a year ago, and I've been following comics for 20 years.
>>
>>65508150

nerds don't fight back.
>>
Do these retards not know that Iron Fist was a parody of blaxploitation and the kung fu flicks of the 70s?

His main love interest is a black woman for fucks sake!
>>
>>65505946
OH, NO A WHITE GUY
>>
i mean he played a homo on GoT. shouldn't finn jones average out to be an okay guy
>>
>>65505946

Do they know iron fist is a white guy in the comics and not Asian? Or are they so racist they assumed he is Asian by default? Or do they just hate white men?

Also the actor they chose and the liberals hate is gay I think isnt that homophobia.
>>
>>65508150
Because the biggest consumers of entertainment media are children and teenagers, the people who they want to brainwash
>>
>>65507644

Depends on if it is good. If its good I can see it rolling like deadpool where it blows up. If it sucks no one will watch it and black people/liberals will shout racism.
>>
>>65508150
Not at all. They just feel the need to push their agenda wherever they can. Most wouldn't have watched the show anyways.
>>
>>65508557
>Do they know

No. They've never picked up a comic in their lives.

>are they so racist they assumed

Yes. This is their entire platform.
>>
File: 1452393591243.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1452393591243.png
562 KB, 683x642
So the character is white to begin with? Why are they angry? I can't even begin to understand how these people's brains work.
>>
File: WHO.gif (240 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
WHO.gif
240 KB, 500x485
there is definitely something in the water...
>>
>white
looks like a jew
>>
>>65507384

Gooks better brace themselves cause the Nigs are coming after them next.
>>
They should just be faithful to the comics both in plot and characters, don't white wash and don't black wash. Follow the fucking the normal comics not the ultimate universe where every character is a nigger
>>
>>65509783
Didn't they already? When the LA riots happened. The Asians were the number on target of looters.
>>
>>65509500
You are right. A black muslim transgender 'woman' would be better.
>>
>>65508150
Because theyre fucking millennials and they think thats what constitutes high art
>>
>>65508140
>a triple troll attempt

you failed
>>
File: PD.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
PD.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>65505946
Do they realize assuming that a kung fu master should be asian is actually more racists? Liberals are a total joke.
>>
File: Asuka_Langley_Soryu.png (343 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_Langley_Soryu.png
343 KB, 714x1000
>>65505946
>European in Japanese media
>always at least half-Japanese
>always played by a Japanese actor that speaks perfect Japanese

When will the evil racist Japanese get rid of this offensive Trope and start hiring real Europeans to voice pure European characters?
>>
>>65510858
yes hypocrisy and ignorance are 2 of their major traits
>>
Nick Fury black washed
no problem
Human Torched black washed
no problem
Spiderman black washed
no problem

C list white character played by a white guy?
RACISM!!!!!!
>>
it's OK if white character is changed to minority

it's bad if white character is kept white
>>
>>65510858

That would only be the case if they were creating a character from scratch or if he was a villain. Eradicating whiteness usurps all other causes.
>>
>>65511448
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_whitewashed_roles

fuck off faggot.
>>
If you think it's bad now, what until they find out that Iron Fists love interest is a black woman. Imagine all the mental gymnastics they'll go through to be offended by that.
>>
>>65511543
yea i could have sworn that iron fist was a white guy. maybe its just me but he never looked asian
>>
>>65512563
makes more sense the farther back in time you go
>>
File: 1329778024814.jpg (53 KB, 326x312) Image search: [Google]
1329778024814.jpg
53 KB, 326x312
>>65512563
>This article is being considered for deletion
>check out deletion talk page

>Snow keep. Clearly notable and the act described continues even though this is 2016.

My fucking sides.
>>
There's too many Jews in America otherwise we would have real news.
>>
>>65513899
Article was officially a joke when I saw the Cleopatra listing citing Elizabeth Taylor
>>
>>65507644

>an all black superhero movie

It would bomb HARD. It might do half decent in the states, but it would be absolute shit internationally.
Hollywood knows that niggers are box office poison, they just refuse to admit it because they don't want to have their leftist membership card revoked.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.