[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Do You Want Ruling Your Country in 2040?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: China-India-Flag.jpg (111 KB, 1404x936) Image search: [Google]
China-India-Flag.jpg
111 KB, 1404x936
Who would you prefer as your rulers in 2040? China or India?

Keep in mind that if you don't choose one of these two, you will be ruled by muslims and pegged by your mom.

GO GO GO
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x382
>>65500335
England.
Because we colonised both of those country's :)
>>
>>65500335
10/10 post but
99% of /pol/ are going to vote for China
>>
Trump's America
>>
Trump's China
>>
>>65500426
I'd rather India
>>
China Stronk
>>
India, better dead than red.
>>
>>65500335
I don't want my country to be filled with more poo than already is,and communists are already in power here so I guess I'll go with China
>>
>>65500335
India if they can fix their corrupt government. Give China control and they'd treat every nonchinese as a slave. India still has some respect for traditional colonial values.
>>
>>65500335
India because China's government seems soulless in a unique waay
>>
>>65500719
>India if they can fix their corrupt government
Never happening
>>
>>65500335
India
Because they're so incompetent we could probably pull a 2nd revolution
>>
india,because i'd rather wake up to the smell of shit,than to fucking jackie chan cooking dogs and chopping my fingers off with a butcher knife as a fucking sidedish
>>
India, I guess. We already have enough loos that the colonial rulers can poo in them, and at least Indians have some basic familiarity with the way former parts of the empire are supposed to work.
>>
>>65500335
India because less crazy.
>>
>>65500335
India, because it's too cold here for them, and so we'll do whatever the fuck we want. Also, Indian Aryans and Slavs are related, so they're our bros as well.
>>
>>65500335
People saying India is retarded

GDP in India is at 5800, while it is at 13200 in China.
>>
Donald Trump Jr. would have already inherited the empire by then.
>>
File: tumblr_matcsoaaPD1qfszb5o1_500.gif (147 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_matcsoaaPD1qfszb5o1_500.gif
147 KB, 500x375
>>65500335
OP ass mad since he thinks /pol/ will pick china.
>>
India will treat its colonial subjogates much better. China would let us work 14h per day in some toxic workshop
>>
>>65502441
It's who you want, not who it's gonna be
>>
>>65502711
why do you say that?
>>
>>65502441
I thought this was supposed to be India and China in 2040 tho
>>
>>65500335
If you think this two will do something after 2020 you are the biggest retard faggot on this planet.

> China
> Can't controle their domestic consumption
> if they loose their african colony, they will not be able to feed their population
> Half of their country will be fucked by polution
> Cancer everywhere
> 80% of them are not civilized and have niggers behaviour
> Try to improve their domination in eastern asia. The confrontation against Japan/South Corea and USA is inevitable.
> The only wars they won was against themselves or mountain-niggers.
And the most important :
> They don't have any creativity because of communism. They only know how to copy and they do it badly. They have a lack of individualism. They all want to be the same. How can you be creative if you want to the same as another ?

So no China. Let's see with India

> India
> 600 Millions can't find the Loo.
> Their dirigent are puppet to west for now.
> They prey to a lobster-women...
> the south hate the north.
> The north hate muslim
> They don't have any Natural ressources ( do they ? )
> they will be flooded more than china with with global warming in less than 30 Y
> they expect 200m displaced.
> When the shia - chiis wars will be over, they will have to deal with the muslim.
> Do they have any Well heavy-industries ?

No india.
>>
Russia&China wich is pretty realistic because Finland is buffer/warzone between East&West.
>>
>>65502441
The best option for west would be war between these shitskins.
>>
File: its nothing.jpg (74 KB, 489x519) Image search: [Google]
its nothing.jpg
74 KB, 489x519
We already sold ourselves to the Chinese.
Australia did too.
So did New Zealand
and Canada.

It's over for the Anglos tbqh
>>
>>65504131
Okayyyyyy
First let's look at his comments about China
>Can't controle their domestic consumption
Its a developing country and it still has a GDP growth rate on par with several modernized Developed nations.
Give it some time
>if they loose their african colony, they will not be able to feed their population
They were doing fine until now and why would they even lose Zimbabwe?
> Half of their country will be fucked by polution
Population rise is alarming in china, agreed. But they're doing a lot to reduce it drastically, look it up
>Cancer everywhere
Death rate might be rising but its actually a good way to combat the extremely high population growth rate
> 80% of them are not civilized and have niggers behaviour
Where are you getting this from?
> Try to improve their domination in eastern asia. The confrontation against Japan/South Corea and USA is inevitable.
It won't happen. Go look up AIIB, its allied with several countries that Japan and South Korea can't risk losing their ties with
>The only wars they won was against themselves or mountain-niggers.
The post doesn't hint at them conquering via military, it can be via economic prowess too, stop making assumptions you stupid fuck
> They don't have any creativity
Are you serious?
Now lets take a look at India
>600 Millions can't find the Loo.
590 million and they're homeless/living in slums
> Their dirigent are puppet to west for now.
wat
>They prey to a lobster-women
wat
>the south hate the north.
>The north hate muslim
no they don't
>They don't have any Natural ressources
r u bean srs rait nao nigger
>they will be flooded more than china with with global warming in less than 30 Y
nigger we've been living near the equator for all our lives, global warming won't do shit to us
>they expect 200m displaced
what does this even mean?
>When the shia - chiis wars will be over, they will have to deal with the muslim
What's "chiis"?
>Do they have any Well heavy-industries ?
Several
Conclusion : You're a cuck
>>
>>65500719
>they'd treat every nonchinese as a slave.
They already treat their own like slaves.
>>
>>65500335
China, atleast they know how to use toilets.
>>
>>65500410
No you fucking didn't, China was famous under the colonization era for NOT BEING COLONIZED
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.