[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back at work on monday :) How was your paid vacation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: GetFile.aspx.jpg (53 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
GetFile.aspx.jpg
53 KB, 600x460
Back at work on monday :) How was your paid vacation?
>>
>>65492206
No such thing as paid vacation in Uber
Tfw
>>
Im on 3 years probation before qualifying
>>
Yeah she should be never allowed to work again because some fat autists on the internet got triggered by someone acting out and creating a minor inconvenience for someone.

You cunts are no worse than feminist cunts whose actions/reactions and decisions are based off using emotions instead of logic.

The "victim" in this entire scenario literally made peace with her the night it happened, and you faggots still can't get over it? Really? Fuck you cucks act like she curb-stomped a puppy.
>>
I'm actually not taking it this year so i'll cash it out when the next fiscal year starts. Need to buy some shit and I work like half a month.

People who go on 2+ vacations in a year to "le travel" and be a free spirit and all are more often than not shit workers who do bare minimum to not get fired

when the brass started cutting them after ruble devalued there was a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth
>>
>>65492206

Wasn't her dad a major doctor already?

Naturally nothing happened, she's too privileged. :^)
>>
>>65493251
Fuck off Dr Anjali Ramkissoon it's all over for you
>>
>>65492206
I have a trust fund that pays 120k a year so I can shitpost 24/7
>>
File: 1454880896638.jpg (11 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1454880896638.jpg
11 KB, 300x375
>>65493072
>Minor inconvenience

Because ruining your own life is some fat neckbeard fault.
>>
>>65493072
>women shouldn't have to answer for being drunk cunts that destroy peoples property and assault people

you're part of the problem
>>
>>65492206
Is this what happened to her?

Perhaps they took the days from her holiday allowance. Most companies have a set number of days you can be off.
>>
>>65492206
When there's such a high demand for doctors, it's no surprise she gets her job back or finds another elsewhere. Just like lawyers - lots of demand.
>>
>>65494764
>just like lawyers
>>
Who is she?
>>
>>65492206
Sexyface.
>>
>>65493072
>she goes back to work because she has a vagina
>if a man so much as says a naughty word he gets fired and ends up the target of a witch hunt
>>
>>65492206
she's cute as hell in that video, a psycho bitch but cute as hell
>>
>>65493072
>a person this irresponsible should be allowed to be in the medical field
>>
she needs to get BLEACHED by big white cock.
>>
>>65492206
>Back at work on monday
source?
>>
>>65496756
Crossdresser Ted Cruz
>>
File: 1453428499149.jpg (80 KB, 642x443) Image search: [Google]
1453428499149.jpg
80 KB, 642x443
>>
>>65492206
What's the story here?
>>
File: 2.jpg (58 KB, 750x455) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
58 KB, 750x455
>>65498009
>>
>>65494049
She paid for the damage and apologised to the driver, who accepted the payment & the apology and opted not to press charges.
This should have remained an altercation between these two private individuals.
>>
>>65494049
Honestly, no. In this age where everything is recorded and put online, every single transgression and misstep is blown out of proportion. What this woman did was undeniably wrong, but she has since apologised and paid for the damages done. A lot of people on /pol/ wanted her to never work again, but that's just childish.

She already paid the price for what she did and there's no need to prosecute her to the grave for such a minor episode.
>>
>>65500559
thats up to the uber driver to decide. while he did agree with you since she did in fact break the law it doesnt matter if its not homicide he could have pressed charges

maybe she will think before she decides to go all curry furry inside some ones car. poo in the loo bitch
>>
>>65492401
Who knew Latvia has skills!! I didn't even know they existed. Great comment LAT BRO.
>>
>>65492206
FUXKING UGLY PAKIS. I STAY HEALTHY AND HOPE I NEVER GET ILL JUST SO I NEVER COME ACROSS SOME FUCKING SHITSKIN DOCTOR.
>>
File: 1453674179028.jpg (217 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453674179028.jpg
217 KB, 1024x768
Her only hope now will be to do live webcams for /pol/ and /b/ under the screenname Anjali The Saucy Bangali.
>>
>>65501392
iNdians are called Pakis in the UK ?? Dnon't they a different racist name? Like Curry Poo Nigger or Poo Loo?
>>
>>65500559
>A lot of people on /pol/ wanted her to never work again, but that's just childish.
No, we don't want her becoming a fucking brain surgeon. That's not childish you little shit.
>>
>>65501800
We divided up their shitty little patch of earth, we earned the right to label them collectively.
>>
>>65502459
Respect my man, but I'm quite fond of Curry Poo Nigger. It's just has a snap to it .
>>
File: dr hindu nuffin.jpg (94 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
dr hindu nuffin.jpg
94 KB, 500x318
never forget
>>
UBERWENSCH
>>
I had to see neurologists for a couple of medical conditions that I have. First guy that I saw -- and I normally don't care about this unlike pol -- was a kike -- he was brash, very cold, rude, and basically a sociopath. He would ignore me, cut me off, tell me "I don't treat that. I'm not interested. Go back to your general doctor. Don't see me again for this." I saw this piece of human excrement for two consults because I had low self esteem then and didn't know better.

inb4 feelings hurt. The point being, it's usually impossible to know what type of doctor you're gonna get -- it's luck of the draw. However, upon googling this broad's name -- you find out she's completely unhinged and mentally ill -- who the fuck is NOT running for the hills? A neurologist should be stoic, calm, and patient for the type of shit that you usually see them for. This broad has zero credibility after the Uber video.
>>
>>65492206
you look like a filthy sandnigger
>>
This is where swift, violent justice comes into play. He should have busted her face in.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.