[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stormfags think this means that all white people are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: retar0{image0}.gif (8 KB, 462x393) Image search: [Google]
retar0{image0}.gif
8 KB, 462x393
>tfw stormfags think this means that all white people are automatically smarter than every black person no matter what

Why dont you idiots understand what averages are?
>>
>>65491671
I'm pretty sure this isn't what stormfags believe.
>>
>>65491769

I've seen a few post lately of some dumb pleb who works at wal-mart saying hes smarter than some dindu lawyer or scientist because "muh bell curve"
>>
>tfw cucks think all people being unique means group averages don't matter in a society of millions
>>
>>65491671
>see guys! There are intelligent blacks as well! Let them into your country
no
>>
fuck off nigger lover
>>
File: Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png (11 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png
11 KB, 400x200
Have you studied IQ?
>>
>>65491671
Look at the chart you posted. It clearly demonstrates that blacks are on average taller, but more stupider than whites.
>>
>>65491904
>>65491947
>>65491949

>all I can do is misconstrue what OP is saying to cover up for the fact that I believe in a psuedoscience that all whites are genetically superior when the very science I use to justify this proves me wrong!
>>
>>65491671
Is IQ meaningful anyways?

Isn't it just a test to detect mental retardation in children ?
>>
>>65492156
Shouldn't you fucking know yourself, mr carnaval?
>>
>>65491671
>what is regression to the mean?
>>
>>65492103
>what OP is saying
"i love big black cocks"
>>
>>65491671
See where the lines intersect? Dumber white people are the same as smarter black people.
>>
Did you make this in Fucking ms paint op?
>>
>>65492103
>whaaaa niggers are good! Please accept us
nope
>>
>>65491898

Are you arguing that idiots are idiots?
>>
>>65492215

What difference dies 5 points in an IQ test mean in someone's prospects ?
>>
>>65492215
>>65492156
HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUEHUEHUE
>>
>>65491671
i hesitate to ask but is there a source for this chart?
>>
>>65492337
>Dumber white people are the same as smarter black people.

>a white guy with the IQ of 80 is just as smart as a black guy with an IQ of 100!

lol no
>>
>>65492460
The black nigger with an IQ of 100 will probably apply his high nigger IQ towards crime while the dumb white guy will work to support his wife and kids. That alone makes even the dumbest of white people more better than stupid nigger.
>>
>>65492418

Im trying to educate the stupid edgy children that just come to pol to make nigger jokes
>>
>>65492574
>The black nigger with an IQ of 100 will probably apply his high nigger IQ towards crime while the dumb white guy will work to support his wife and kids. That alone makes even the dumbest of white people more better than stupid nigger.

So you are just making up bullshit stories when confronted with facts you dont like? Amazing anon.
>>
I Always feel conflicted about these IQ is linked to race things desu.

My mom is white and shes not smart her IQ is about 95 so not a retard. My dad is black and average ( he told me 105 so thats pretty average ) they oth grew up in europe so they had acces to good education. My own IQ is 148

can someone explain because IQ is genetic but neither of my parents are smart ?
>>
File: ahgirl.jpg (34 KB, 418x587) Image search: [Google]
ahgirl.jpg
34 KB, 418x587
>>65491671
the chart is pretty devastating
blacks dominate retardation
whites dominate gifted.
>>
>>65492710
>That is how DNA works. how do orange cats have tuxedo cat babies? you turned out good, thats all that matters.
>>
>>65491671
Nobody believes that. But nice attempt at showing how smart you are.
>>
.HUURRR { NIGGER:WATERMELON; DICK:MUH; >>65491671
}
>>
>>65492710
Wow I never knew Dutch niggers were a thing.
>>
>>65492786
>Nobody believes that.
see
>>65492337

>Dumber white people are the same as smarter black people.
stormfags think that because whites have a smarter average, they are automatically smarter than all black people, even smarter ones, just because their average is lower.

They also attribute this to genetics even though theres literally no proof for this
>>
>>65492835
Surinamese people. there arent much of them.
>>
>>65492785
thats true. I remember the joy in my parents eyes when I got into college
>>
>>65491671
theres a difference

white people with 2 digit iqs are claimed as mentally retarded and watched and put in other classes

niggers are left alone and are allowed to go to class with normal white children
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>65492156

Not really. Simply knowing how IQ tests work means you'll probably score a significant degree higher. It's like any test you do in school, just study and you'll get better scores, don't study and you'll get lower scores.

The simple fact is that blacks tend to live in a anti-intelliectual cultures where being smart is considered almost insulting to other people. Like if you tell someone you'd rather study for a monday test than hang with them on the weekend, they take it as a personal insult, that you find them boring or below you.

Of course you can't actually say that because it's somehow blaming the victim when in reality it's just telling people to study more and take school work more seriously.
>>
>>65492435
It depends where you are on the curve.
It's mostly to detect if children that look retarded are gifted or just retarded.
e.g. autism, dyslexia, etc.

And if they are gifted with things that make them look retarded, after we've detected it, we can give them appropriate education until they're able to pay society back with their genius theories & inventions.
>>
>>65493522
Hi Mohammed, I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.
>>
File: 1451245484601.png (43 KB, 613x481) Image search: [Google]
1451245484601.png
43 KB, 613x481
>>65491671
>Why dont you idiots understand what averages are?

why don't you?
>>
>>65493709
IQ is not just based off "culture", blacks in very rich, upper-class, high-income families still score lower on average than the poorest whites score on average in regards to IQ.
>>
>>65492460
>I can't read! :D
The post
>>
>>65491671

>make up an argument
>why do you guys believe my made-up argument?

Fuck off.
>>
>>65495178

Not exactly true. What you're saying is true in that upper class whites outscore their black counterparts, but in turn the latter does score higher than poor whites.
>>
File: IQ Chart by Race + Income.png (35 KB, 911x623) Image search: [Google]
IQ Chart by Race + Income.png
35 KB, 911x623
>>65496974
>>
>>65492261
one of the inbreds OP is talking about
>>
>>65497303
wtf does that dumb shit show you retard racist devil
>>
>>65497678

>these cracker runes are too complicated to decipher

Ask your imam.
>>
>>65492103
On average whites are superior to blacks. What are you defending? Around 13% of blacks are clinically retarded. Their mean is 20 pets lower than white. Only .1% fall in the gifted category. The bell curve proves without a doubt that whites are superior to blacks. Around 85% of whites are above the average intelligence of blacks. This is incredibly significant and I believe accounts for their crime and lack of success in life. What's even more damning is US blacks have a much higher average iq than africans. We literally improved their iq by an entire standard deviation or more by our work in slavery and Jim crow. The ungrateful fuck have the nerve to say whitey oppress them. Yet the data shows we have improved their race significantly.
>>
File: stevehsu.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
stevehsu.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>65492156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62jZENi1ed8

IQ seems like a very good predictor of many life-outcomes. Very heritable.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/15/article-2539596-1AAB7BAA00000578-605_634x794.jpg
>>
>>65491671
Why do keep on defending affiramtive action if you know about these stats?

>>65497678
Please be bad satire.
>>
>>65492460
I'm done. Yall race reality deniers are b8ing hard.
>>
>>65496974
Literally NO. I don't have the data but there was good pier reviewed research done on this topic before PC became the norm.
They even did twin studies seperate g identical twins and putting them in different socioeconomic homes. The data is very clear. The average poor white, like food stamp hud housing poor, out scores the highest socioeconomic class blacks.
>>
>>65492614
>jokes
i wish u knew what that word meant
>>
>>65493709
>Not really. Simply knowing how IQ tests work means you'll probably score a significant degree higher.
Have you actually taken an IQ test before?
>It's like any test you do in school, just study and you'll get better scores,
You can't study for an IQ test.

>The simple fact is that blacks tend to live in a anti-intelliectual cultures where being smart is considered almost insulting to other people.
It's not culture, it's genetics.
>>
>>65491671
>he fell for a Jewish sociology tactic
>>
>tfw white with IQ of 100
>>
>>65497678
Can you not read or do you simply refuse to?
>>
>>65495178

>IQ is not just based off "culture

Yes it is. The simple fact is that you can study for IQ tests. You can learn how to ace them so hard anyone who conducts IQ tests for a living will either assume you're cheating, are a literal genius or simply studied before taking the test.

I'm quite serious when I say that anyone of normal intelligence can with a slight degree of effort get into Mensa.

>blacks in very rich, upper-class, high-income families

Black parents are on average far more supportiv etheir kids in athletic pursuits rather than academic. Just because they are rich doesn't mean they automatically value studying.

>>65499364

>Have you actually taken an IQ test before?

I've taken several. I've studied how they work and finish them so fast that the people conducting the test think I'm ether cheating, a genius or just one of the few people that actually studied for the test.
>>
>>65501647
>I've taken several. I've studied how they work and finish them so fast that the people conducting the test think I'm ether cheating, a genius or just one of the few people that actually studied for the test.
How? Where did you take them? How did you study how they work?

How do you "study" for abstract reasoning? What kind of IQ tests are you talking about?

>>65501647
>Black parents are on average far more supportiv etheir kids in athletic pursuits rather than academic.
Where did you get that from? Why do you assume the Africans, who have invented nothing, have the same intelligence as Whites?
>>
>>65501647
I imagine the degree to which you improve on IQ tests, is quite specific to that test.
>>
>>65502330
or type of test
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.