[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the NWO bad again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: illuminati.gif (2 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.gif
2 MB, 1600x1600
So they want to bring peace and prosperity to the whole world, why is this considered a bad thing again?
>>
>>65490804
its not bad

YOU are the NWO
>>
>>65490804
Oh hi Merkel!
>>
>>65490804
The USA wants to be the only superpower forever.
>>
>>65490804

because every time somebody said

'concentrate all the power into my hands and ill make your lives better'

they were lying.
>>
>>65490872
We already are, monkey
>>
>>65490914
>>65490872

Population growth is out of control. Humanity is close to falling back into jungle existence again.
>>
File: nonofaces.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
nonofaces.gif
2 MB, 286x210
>>65490804
>they want to bring peace and prosperity to the whole world
>>
>why is being reduced in rights to a level of a Babylonian slave is considered a bad thing again?
>>
If there is only one pyramid, only one supreme power, then what happens if that power goes bad?

Who will be around to oppose it?
>>
>>65491997
i dont think that piramid means the king at the top and the peasants at the botom . it is more like the eye of god and humanity
>>
>>65490804
They are goin to bring even more peace and prosperity to Germany this year, dude. Why are you not preparing yourself and sitting on the internet instead?
>>
>>65490804
because it wont work
>>
>>65491018
>Population growth is out of control.
Nigger growth is out of control.
Fun fact, if you gave niggers FTL spaceships, they would converty the entire mass of the universe into niggers within 2000 years
>>
homogenization of everything. death of the individual and culture

absolute power corrupts absolutely
>>
>>65490804
>prosperity to the whole world

lel
income disparity is totally diminishing, right?

kill yourself shill.
>>
>I am a proud fascist, society can only flourish when the government has total control over it's people and it's a fascists duty to project their power over as much of the world as possible to bring order to those who would bring us chaos, might makes right after all. Hail Hitler.
>F-F-F-FUGGIN NEW WORLD ORDER!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO OPPRESS ME!!! HELP!!!!!

/pol/ logic
>>
>>65493692
>three strawmen in one post
you must be breaking a record there
>>
Recall why monopolies are bad.
>>
File: latest-2.png (8 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.png
8 KB, 200x199
>>65490804
NWO is shit tier
>>
>>65493692
>fascism implies globalism
Bait or are you just an idiot?
>>
File: eye3.jpg (67 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
eye3.jpg
67 KB, 350x200
>>65490804
>why is this considered a bad thing again?

Senpai, the problem is what happens after this is achieved. Their long-term plan for the whole world once it's theirs.

The NWO's real agenda? Solving the heat death of the universe. And their solution is terrifying.

An eternal darkness from within there can be no light. A sterile, immutable plain where there is no change or joy or hope. They'd rather rule a static, lifeless hell than risk the end of all things.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>65493692
You're mistaking terms. Fascism doesn't equal the absolute global dictatorship you're describing. Fascism is the legitimazy of a State by law. That law can be stablished by the people, culture, traditions, etc. Once stablished it can't be broken by political parties but could be reformed by an elective parliament. It's a way to preserve a State's society regardless of who's in power rather than letting a bunch of brainwashed morons decide the fate of the entire country.
>>
Problem is they are doing it secretly and who knows what their endgame is ? but IMO one nation one currency one government of whole world with people focusing on space exploration and colonization is not bad IMO but question is who will be in charge?
>>
>>65490804

Because their methods indicate misanthropic psychopathy.
>>
>>65492675
that is called "dark matter". and it is already out there.
>>
>>65490804
>So they want to bring peace and prosperity to the whole world

Excluding white people.
>>
>>65490804

I agree with you anon, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's the next stage of the civilization, the whole world under control of one government. It's progress and progress is inevitable, no matter how loud fascist Trumptards or underage Lolbertarians are screaming about it. Luddites weren't able prevented the Industrial Revolution and we all benefited from it. Under the NWO we will live in Paradise.
>>
File: 1416293253041.jpg (46 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
1416293253041.jpg
46 KB, 600x685
>>65490804
i bet pigs can fly also

god damn you kucks are no better than the swedish
>>
File: 1.gif (109 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
109 KB, 200x200
>>65490804
>NWO
>want to bring peace and prosperity
>>
>>65496963

It doesn't matter. Colour of your skin isn't something you can chose when you are born. Therefore it's unfair to give some special privileges to white people. We haven't done anything to deserve this, we were just born like this, the colour of our skin is not our achievement.
Would you prefer your leader to be a professor from Harvard (who is black) or a white hillbilly, who dropped out from high school?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.