[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany: 3 under aged Girls chased by 20 - 30 migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: ficki-ficki.jpg (95 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
ficki-ficki.jpg
95 KB, 668x500
in a shopping mall in Kiel 2 refugees took pictures of 3 girls aged 15, 16, 17 and mailed them around. after a short time 20-30 refugees apeared and chased them. my bet is, that they wanted to start a taharush(?).. a mass rape flash mob.

sources:
https://jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/kiel-afghanen-jagen-und-belaestigen-minderjaehrige-maedchen/

http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/politik/Maedchen-von-Migranten-belaestigt-Polizei-wertet-Videoueberwachung-aus-id37077487.html

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/id_77099326/kriminalitaet-zwei-dutzend-maenner-sollen-maedchen-in-kiel-bedraengt-haben.html
>>
Get your shit together, and fucking kill them all.
>>
File: cuckmany fickificki2.jpg (80 KB, 719x536) Image search: [Google]
cuckmany fickificki2.jpg
80 KB, 719x536
>>65490264
Racist bitches didn't give ficki ficki
>>
File: 1450406922991.jpg (210 KB, 625x501) Image search: [Google]
1450406922991.jpg
210 KB, 625x501
>30 people
>attacked police officers
>4 get arrested
>all of them were let go
>>
>>65490264
Mass rape flash mob.... what the fuck even is that?
A sudden mob of rapey sandniggers raping every female in the immediate area? I cant imagine such a scene...
>>
File: uh...oh.jpg (11 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
uh...oh.jpg
11 KB, 300x310
>>65490476
>were let go
>>
>>65490264
>Doesn't post pics of girls.
Shabby work, Fritz.
>>
>>65490528

No need to imagine that.
It probably will be followed by camera teams from german state television and aired on the best sending schedules on RTL.

New number 1 reality tv show in germany and with subtitles for sweden.
>>
>>65490528
You can google it. The west became aware of it during the Arab spring when a CNN reported was assaulted by a large group of Muslim men.
>>
>>65490528
some rapefugee saw the girls in a store and posted pictures of them on facebook
suddenly mudshits swarmed that place and followed them everywhere
>>
>inb4 fined for 200€ penalty and let lose again by JEWdicative
>>
And again this refugees-hate fakes in shitty media sources.
>>
File: 1456153442432.gif (135 KB, 364x317) Image search: [Google]
1456153442432.gif
135 KB, 364x317
>>65490800

>tfw no flash lynching mob waiting outside the court hall.
>>
>>65490730
>With subtitles for Sweden
Why, don't they understand Arabic there?
>>
>>65490528
Oy vey, bad goy. This is not rape, only white males can rape. Rape = sex + privilege. These poor innocent oppressed people of color cannot rape. White women must be enriched, so it is the moral obligation of the oppressor (white male colonists) to stop their oppression of minorities. Diversity is our strenght, multiculturalism is the only possible way for Europe to survive. Remember that muslims built the west. White males are oppressors who never worker and always stole the wealth from people of color. Europe for all, everyone is an immigrant in Europe. There is no such thing as white people, it is a social construct that is used to maintain structural oppression against brown people.

> happy_merchant.jewpg
>>
>>65490528
Thats what actually happend in Cologne and various other cities

Guess what more people went to jail for beating up and hunting down these "minor refugee children" rapists, than rapists did after thousands of rape cases already.
>>
>>65490939

Better be safe than sorry.
>>
What about the Karnival ? Did something happen ?
>>
>>65491063
just record numbers of rape and various Karnival events shut down for security reasons.

No coordinated "unorganized" massrapes by mobs of muslims under heavy police surveilance

RACIST FEARMONGERS BTFO!!!
>>
>>65490991
Beating up? Thats it? At least crush both their testicles or something... Man Europe sounds like a lot of fun, we don't have flash rape mobs here.
>>
I'm headed to Cologne for business this today. Hopefully, I can bring one of you're German cuties home with me. Before they have rape babies.
>>
File: NotMyWomen.jpg (128 KB, 733x628) Image search: [Google]
NotMyWomen.jpg
128 KB, 733x628
>>65490264

#NotMyGirls
>>
File: Rape Prevention.webm (3 MB, 782x440) Image search: [Google]
Rape Prevention.webm
3 MB, 782x440
>>65490476
>>all of them were let go

This is why rape mobs work.

They arrested just a few for show after Köln. There are routine assaults happening at baths all over Europe. The "solution" is to put armed guards and cameras everywhere, but even with video evidence they don't prosecute anyone.

The police are working hard to suppress information about all migrant crime. Their primary interest now about Köln was finding out who leaked it to the media. This was openly reported.

Nobody in government cares.

They even stop people talking about it or protesting it.

How much longer can you take it?
>>
brb. off to Kiel with my

http://www.selbstverteidigungsschirm.com
>>
>>65490264
F I C K I
I
C
K
I

Based migrants taking whatever the fuck they want. I wish I was alpha like that.
>>
>>65490476
who the fuck cuts a cake like that? i mean, the lines, they are visible are they not.
>>
>>65490528
>I cant imagine such a scene...
only in new turkey
>>
>>65490264
The amount of rapes that will happen this summer is going to be unreal
>>
>>65490476
Seriously. You people like to complain about "le police brutality", but if that happened here they would all be fucking dead in the street.
>>
>>65490264
it reminds me of an article in Spiegel (1964)

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1602271537200105.png

http://www.fdesouche.com/704129-ce-quecrivait-le-spiegel-en-1964-sur-linvasion-des-immigres-algeriens-en-france
>>
>>65493990
>The police are working hard to suppress information about all migrant crime. Their primary interest now about Köln was finding out who leaked it to the media

same reaction happened when the Rotherham story was published

>police and local council deny anything is wrong
>try and find out who leaked the info

its insane
>>
>>65493990
U were britty gud kraut :DDDD
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.