[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do pol, I recently found out that my sister is claiming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
What do I do pol, I recently found out that my sister is claiming to be trans at the age of 13. My parents are in full support mode offering her anything she wants to make her feel comfortable the even got her a prescription for a puberty stopping drug, but what makes me scared is that if she wants to get the sergury at 16 my parents will give it, I just don't want her to end her life on a rope.
>>
Your sister is a faggot, your parents are faggots, and you're probably a faggot too.

Worst hat, trading in for a MAGA one instead.
>>
Support her, wait until she grows out of it and then keep reminding and laughing at her
>>
>>65488794
if you don't want her to end her life on a rope then be supportive of her
>>
>>65488794
Stone her to death
>>
>>65488794
kill her
>>
>>65489341
I mean just look at the stats of post op suicide
>>
>>65488794
Now you know why LGBT-propagand is banned in Russia.
Try to [spoiler]fuck her[/spoiler] find a boyfriend for your sister, she is probably just think she is ugly and unwanted like any teen in her age.
>>
>>65489677

they commit suicide no matter what
there's basically nothing you can do except wait for her to die
>>
>>65489794
Yeah I see what you mean but it doesn't help that le weed man is prompting this shit
>>
>>65489992
For real it should be illigal for doctors to make prescriptions for this shit we sshoud be giving them mental help
>>
>>65488794
It's a phase. A lot of teenagers now are starting to assume that if they're feeling weird about themselves, that it's because they're in the wrong body, and not because they're transitioning from childhood to adulthood.
>>
>>65488933

This.

You can't save her, since she is supported by her parents and probably everyone else. If you start protesting against it, the harder she will pander on being a transmission. Just let her live in full blown denial, how stupid and retarded she is in reality. Let her mutilate her body and fuck up the natural process. She will regret it, sooner or later.
>>
>>65490462
She's already fucked her puberty cycle
>>
At 13? Honestly best thing to do is ignore it. Let her do her thing. Because it might be a phase. PR maybe someone at school she thinks is cool is into it and she's just trying to be cool. At that age, let it slide. You will do more damage if you make her feel like you're against her. She might 'dig her heels in' more. Honest advice dude.
>>
If you don't particularly care about your retard parents and don't need whatever they would have left you in their wills, then yeah, call her out for being a shithead.

If you wanna stay in the will or rely on your parents currently, then just give vague, token support. Don't get too involved.
>>
>>65488794
>WWW.sexchangeregret.com
Show this to your parents.
If they react poorly show it to your sister yourself. Tell her you care about her and that puberty is a confusing time for everyone but no amount of after shave will stop her from going through it.
>>
>>65490945

Yeah showing something like this to her is the worst thing you could do. Showing it to your parents, maybe.. Remember, hide your power level. That way when she inevitably begins doubting, shell not feel pressured to 'keep up the act' to save face. Or might even confide in you her feelings. But if she thinks of you as against her, that ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>65489794
>try to fuck her

Listen to the Russian, OP
>>
File: 1456103403299.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1456103403299.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>65488794
Look at your sister future new dick
>>
>>65491733
God it looks like something you can pick up at a bucher shop
>>
Ask your parents if they'd be comfortable with her being sexually active at that age.

and then while they're distracted thinking about it burn the house down
>>
>>65488794
Come out as a gay incestosexual and ask to fuck her boypussy.
>>
>>65491733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeFCZ8n6MVU
>>
>>65491733
w-why is it hairy
>>
>>65488794
> puberty stopping drug
free extra years with your loli!
>>
>>65488794
Treat her like a brother and kick the shit out of him for being a retard.
>>
>>65488794
Let her do it, if she kills herself or gets killed, blame your parents and use it as an excuse to disown them. If she grows out of it, shame her and remind her each day, if she's a tranny till the end, ignore her and disown her.
>>
>>65489794
>she is probably just think she is ugly and unwanted like any teen in her age.
This. Fucking faggots fail to integrate into society and start to think that chopping off or growing a dick would instatnly make their life better.
>>
>>65492038
Penises without hair on the head are a social construction
>>
>>65491733
Wut...ze....fuuuuggggg
>>
File: 1417576906972.png (172 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
1417576906972.png
172 KB, 300x384
>>65491733
that tip hair fuck
>>
>>65491733
What a disgusting imitation of a dick, look at the thing it has hair growing on the head, no wonder trannies off themselves
>>
>>65492038
It used to be a part of the arm.
>>
>>65492138
>>65489489
>>65489627

You people are pathetic as fuck. Girls acting like tomboys used to be completely normal. It's a phase, they naturally grow out of it. His sister has been brainwashed by the media to think that her harmless tomboy tendencies mean she is a guy stuck in a girl's body and her parents are failing her by supporting her delusions.

If you give up on your own sister this easily, you are a pathetic excuse of a brother and should be the one to kill himself. She's 13 years old, just keep her away from these fucking drugs and she will be perfectly fine once she hits puberty.
>>
>>65492689
t h i s t b h f a m
>>
>>65492689
This.
>>
>>65492689
>>65492689
Except I can't because my parents will call me bigoted and they are so far down the delusion they took me to a teenage tranny pot luck
>>
>>65492689

BASED HANS
A
S
E
D

H
A
N
S
>>
File: 1439262597887.jpg (318 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1439262597887.jpg
318 KB, 599x600
>>65488794
>being bothered by what your sister decides to do with her life

Her turning into a male has no direct impact on your life and choices. Why be upset about it?
>>
Sit her down, away from your parents where you will be uninterrrupted. Or write her a letter.

say "sis, being our age is incredibly confusing. Teens have things going on in our bodies that feel alien, and that's ok..we all feel that way. Every teenager feels that way. Hormones are crazy. And puberty is scary.

Every teenager feels like their body doesn't fit them. But when you have other self-doubt issues, you doubt yourself and wonder who you are because you're still discovering yourself as you grow up. Its kind of trendy right now to be trans, because it gives you an armor to hide behind, and a lot of attention and gives you an identity that you make for yourself, which sometimes is more comfortable than accepting ourselves for who we are. It's a permanent cosplay in that way, an easy way of making what seems to be a more powerful identity, when our own identity doesn't seem very special.

But jumping on the trans trend bandwagon isn't any kind of an answer. You are my wonderful sister, and its more important to learn to love yourself as who you are and be happy in who you are. You are perfect as who you are, and I hope you learn to love yourself for who you are, instead of thinking you need to be something or someone else. I love you for you. I just wish you could love you for you."

and then cross your fingers. other posters are right, don't show your powerlevel. Yes, show yoru parents all the research. Show them the Johns Hopkins statements on sexual reassignment surgery and the sexchangeregret website. Try to impress upon your parents, that the surge in young people thinking they are transgender is a TREND for attention, in the same way that hippies, punk rockers and goth and emo were. That in their fight to find and define themselves now, the current counterculture trend is 'transgender' and it IS just a trend that more and more kids are confusing themselves over.

This degeneracy shit is hard when it hits the people you love. hang in.
>>
>>65492689
you don't get it, fucking leafs encourage this behavior and OP can't do shit about this because he won't be tolerant enough. Back to your cuck shed
>>
>>65493074

You don't have anyone in your life, you care about, anon? That you care enough about that you don't want to see them ruin their life?
>>
File: saveme.jpg (40 KB, 435x512) Image search: [Google]
saveme.jpg
40 KB, 435x512
>>65491733
I actually gagged. Holy fucking shit what the fuck
>>
>>65493074
I just don't want her to kill her self
>>
>>65493194
that's why you kill her before she can kill herself
>>
>>65493150
>>65492689
TEENAGE TRANNY POT LUCK
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.