[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people hate hillary so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
why do people hate hillary so much?
>>
She doesn't really have anything concrete that people can rally behind besides being an older woman.
>>
she's one of those people that keep bullshitting even after basically everyone is telling her we don't believe her

looks really stupid, sleezy, not trustworthy what so ever

will probably be charged for some crimes regarding her handling of top secret info
>>
>>65488445
she has like 40 years experience in government.
>>
>>65488211
Because /pol/ /Hillary Exposed General/ used to be a thing.
>>
>>65488545

Being around for a long time doesn't really capture hearts and minds. If it did, people like Bob Dole and John McCain would be president.
>>
Because she thinks we're still living in the pre-internet age and assumes no one can see her conflicts of interest riddled all over her.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 922x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 922x611
>>65488211
Not sure, anon, I think it's because she cries sexism all the time.
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/25/hillary-hoaxed-charges-to-be-filed-against-black-students-clinton-backed-after-phony-hate-crime-claim/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/albany-students-claimed-racial-attack-charged-article-1.2543435

One of the reasons. She was sucking black dick of these three scumbags screaming DAS RACCISSS and like half a month later (why it took this damn long and why they drag their feet is beyond me) you can see these "upstanding citizens of victimization" started the fight.

She was willing to jump on some easy BLM brownie points until waiting for the full story and didn't apologize.

In short, fuck that bitch.
>>
>>65488211
Stefan Molyneux did it for me.
>>
>>65488211
She thinks that because she is a woman people should vote for her
>>
>>65488545

Yes, she has 40 years of experience in being a known corrupt politician. Very appealing desu
>>
File: 1450262010784.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
1450262010784.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>
File: 1454389808217.gif (152 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454389808217.gif
152 KB, 1000x1200
>>65488211
>>
File: 1455104413171.jpg (74 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
1455104413171.jpg
74 KB, 684x513
>>
File: 1454141877919.jpg (209 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1454141877919.jpg
209 KB, 1440x2560
>>
She represents the worst of the worst of American politics.

Personally, she is known to be a wicked, cold-hearted, angry and arrogant hag.

She has no discernable personal beliefs other than the belief in power.

She is openly hostile toward the laws of our nation.

Her plan for gaining absolute power is to pit Americans against one another, fostering deep hatred and resentment.

Awful person who shouldn't be representing a knitting ckub, let alone a nation.
>>
I've talked to about 15 fellow Americans about who they'll vote for if when it comes to Hillary vs Trump. At least 10 of them, and these are blacks/whites/indians/african immigrants...said "I will not vote for Hillary." Then something to the effect of "I'm not enamored by Trump, but I will NOT vote for Hillary. I do not trust her." The Indian immigrant said she seems defensive and authoritative like a psychotic mother.
>>
>>65488211
because they have misplaced notion that high level government affairs are the business of civilians
>>
>>65488211

I've been subjected to her for 25 years. Even if she wasn't a harpy cunt I would be sick of her by this point.

I literally can not wait until the whore dies. Same with Feinstein, and Boxer, the entire Bush family, Cheney, etc.

They are parasites. They provide nothing to the host.
>>
>>65488545
Refusing to suck her husband's dick and starting the birther rumors about obama doesn't count as political experience
>>
She needs to get cancer and die
>>
>>65488211
Another woman being put in power to be a puppet for corporate globalists (Jews)
>>
>>65489348
>Personally, she is known to be a wicked, cold-hearted, angry and arrogant hag.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/26/why-electing-hillary-in-16-is-more-important-than-electing-obama-in-08.html
>Most of all—and you hear this all the time from people who’ve worked for her—Hillary Clinton is uncommonly warm and thoughtful. She surprises with birthday cakes. She calls when a grandparent passes away. She once rearranged her entire campaign schedule so a staffer could attend her daughter’s preschool graduation. Her husband charms by talking to you; Hillary does it by listening to you—not in a head-nodding, politician way; in a real person way.

>This same story has repeated itself throughout Clinton’s career: those who initially view her as distrustful and divisive from afar find her genuine and cooperative in person. It was the case with voters in New York, Republicans in the Senate, Obama people in the White House, and heads of state all over the world. There’s a reason being America’s chief diplomat was the specific job Obama asked Hillary to do—she has the perfect personality for it.
>>
>>65490377
Mobsters are often some of the kindest people.
>>
File: laws.r.4.others.jpg (29 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
laws.r.4.others.jpg
29 KB, 599x337
>>65488211

Maybe because she is directly responsible for the overthrow of a Moderate leader in a moslem country that warned he was holding back waves of terrorism, AFTER he had handed over all of his weapons. Also, she directly is responsible for the deaths of numerous American citizens in that country and the leak of weapons to Islamic State people all across the middle east and north africa? All while using Police to threaten the rape victims of her husband and ignoring laws that many other people are in jail for, including a 4 star general who was booted from the Military.
>>
>>65488211

For this reason:

If Hillary becomes President, In the future sluts are going to rule everything and kill off all the people who dont please them. They are going to do this in cold-blooded psychopathy like some queen being entertained by bloodsport in a roman colosseum. Their very way of life at its root creates psychopathy as the pursuit of pleasure at its root and by its nature is divisive. That is, it creates hostility and division. These bitches get fed up with others disagreeing with them or annoying them. It is like a female monarchy on slut-steroids.

This is all very controversial.. We are living in a time period where much is hidden, covered up, ignored, denied, lied about etc.. Just like a superficial women's gossip magazine.
>>
>corrupt as fuck
>Massive national security leak after email server
>two faced as fuck
>money launder and scam via white-water
>represents the worst of the democratic establishment
>her and her husband helped sell the US economy to the third world with NAFTA
>help repeal glas-stegall
>flips on every issue depending on where the wind blows

whats to like?
>>
she's a woman. for one.
she's a clinton. for two.
she's old. for three.

no more clinton's or bush's please.
>>
File: clinton.finish.him.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
clinton.finish.him.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>65488211
>>65489559

Even though I just posted real reasons about how she is literally a felon. How about the simple reason that she cannot even please and take care of her husband. What makes you think she will do any better for you?
>>
Because she couldn't please one man, therefore can't be expected to please a country.
>>
>>65488445
And what do Trump, Rubio and Sanders have for them?
>>
File: 1455696101449.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
1455696101449.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
>>65488211
Here is a few reasons
>>
>>65489071
Women have same IQs as men
>>
She has that lawyer thing where she tells utter bullshit but will never admit to being wrong.
>>
>>65488211
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
>>
>>65492324
Pretty self explanatory
>>
Everything she has done has been self serving.
Every public policy decision she has advocated has failed the constituency it was supposed to help.
Every foreign policy decision she has advocated for was motivated by greed and had disastrous consequences for America and for millions upon millions of people abroad
Every truth she has told is a half lie
Every classified secret Snowden stole was in her private email server for years
Every birther meme is her fault
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.