[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook?

The wife and I were doing some shopping, and I wanted to get an easy bake oven for her 10 year old daughter on her birthday. However she became upset and said I was being sexist, assume she would want to learn to cook. She insisted I get her the new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code. They started a Black Girls Code club (http://www.blackgirlscode.com) at her school and she just joined (even though she's only half black). I really think she should learn to cook though, since my wife isn't teaching her (she can barely cook herself).

What do you think? Which should I get her? Also, how do I appease my wife? She's still quite upset, and when she gets like this, she tends to withhold sex, so I'd like to get this solved ASAP!
>>
What do you mean she's only half black?
>>
>>65487718
My wife is white but she used to date some abusive asshole who raped her, and he was black.
>>
>>65487614
Are you black or is your wife black?
>>
>>65487804
OHHHHH
>>
>>65487614
>>65487804
Negro what the hell have you gotten yourself into?

>the eternal anglo

Is this for real or is it a maymay?
>>
>>65487815
they're both half
>>
>>65487999
jk >>65487804
>>
>>65487850
Soon you'll learn that all pol memes are actually true.
>>
File: 1434693101389.png (168 KB, 5000x4859) Image search: [Google]
1434693101389.png
168 KB, 5000x4859
>>65487614
nice meme
>>
File: 36.jpg (6 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
6 KB, 214x200
>/pol/ touching this bait
>>
>>65487614
Britbong wtf. Your wife is a mudshark. You can't appease her, you're fucked. You should get her what she wants, ask her kid, not your wife, not yourself but the damn kid. Sorry for the kid to be unfortunate enough to have your wife as her mother tho.
>>
This is retarded.

One of the reasons millennials are so fat and useless is they don't know how to cook. Eating out all the time wrecks your pocketbook and you health.

Everyone should know how to cook. Any patent worth their salt would make sure their son and daughter both know how to take care of themselves, and that includes cooking.

Jesus this world is retarded.
>>
Fuck you guys, I came here for advice, not to be laughed at. I thought /pol/ was my bros but you're all just a bunch of bullies.
>>
>>65487614
Let her cook in the real kitchen with you.
>>
>I wanted to get an easy bake oven for her 10 year old daughter on her birthday.
Haha cuck, just get them a deep fryer for fried chicken and save the trips to KFC.
>>
>My wife's daughter

Nice meme
>>
>>65487614
Lol at your story. My gf wants me to buy her baking equipment for special occasions like birthdays etc.

I watch gaming videos, historic battles and sci fi shit on youtube and she watches make up videos and baking videos.

Women are just different to men. Yes I'm a huge nerd.
>>
File: 1364343084507.png (327 KB, 885x812) Image search: [Google]
1364343084507.png
327 KB, 885x812
>>65487614
>>65487804
>>
>>65487614
7/10
>>
>>65487614
>women
>want to learn
yes, its sexist
>>
Yes it's a form of prejudice, but prejudice isn't bad.
>>
>>65487614
kek
u white people are hilarious
turk here
luckily our women know how to Cook properly all the traditional and yummy Foods and this will be passed from Generation to Generation
thank Allah they are not brainwashed with that feminazi shit the jews spill out in the media
>>
>>65487614
prep a new fresh bull for her of course.
enjoyable for you too.
>>
>>65487614
This is so obviously bait.
>>
>>65487614

>the wife
>her son

Are you some undecided cucks or something?
>>
File: o.jpg (76 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
76 KB, 666x1000
>>65487614

The Culinary world has ways belonged to men. Always. Refined, well executed, creative food historically speaking are creations of man women simply mimic.

Chef of the Century Paul Bocuse chose the Culinary Institute of America to send his son Jerome stating: "there is no higher place of learning nor standard upheld than the Culinary Institute of America. I am proud to see my son matriculate at this amazing institution."

Teaching women to cook is pointless, they cannot follow simple instructions/commands.
>>
>>65487614
not convincing enough
>>
>>65489568
What do you guys have other than kebab? Genuinely interested.
>>
>>65487614
>new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code
>learn to code
>iPad
She's a retard who doesnt know apple is for noobs and you cant code shit on it. Much less on a fucking tablet.
>>
>>65490824
Nothing. They were nomads until the 13th century. All food they have is stolen from Greeks, Egyptians and Lebanese and so on.
>>
>>65487614
Dump the feminazi take custody of your kids. Get divorce based on the fact that she is not performing marital duties... Say to her that you support her feminism and that you are divorcing her because she does not need a man in her life because she is a strong independent woman
>>
File: equal.jpg (159 KB, 692x640) Image search: [Google]
equal.jpg
159 KB, 692x640
>>65487614
>However she became upset and said I was being sexist, assume she would want to learn to cook. She insisted I get her the new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code.

It's sexist to turn girls into boys. THAT'S sexism.
>>
>>65489112
>dating a coalburner

Sorry OP, but no one is going to pat you on the back for picking up a broken woman. Her opinions on being a worthwhile woman are likely tied into the same character flaws that caused her to be a coalburner.

Also

>raped

kek. I hope you don't believe that.
>>
>>65493419
>taking the bait

kek. I hope you don't believe his post, canacuck
>>
File: 1453490548915.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1453490548915.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>65487614
>for her 10 year old daughter
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 640x1136
Holy fuck you dumb niggers

This is stale pasta from atleast last fucking year
>>
an easy bake oven is a piece of junk. if you want to get her something girly, get her a sewing machine and some clothe so she can lean to make dresses and stuff.
>>
>>65487614
It's sexist since they're not even good at it. I think toy manufacturers should start marketing entry level vibrators to girls instead, since all they're good at is taking dick.
>>
>>65487614
Troll thread lads.
>>
>her 10 year old daughter

At least make it less obvious.
>>
>>65493884
This.

Then later get her a decent used surger or walking foot industrial machine and she can make sportswear. Profit!

There are several people on the motorcycling forums that have done this. They make really nice custom sewn cordura / ballistic bags and clothing for people. Price isn't bad for the quality. There is a waiting list for their services.
>>
>>65493477
tbqh lad I'm more than willing to believe any post that depicts a white woman getting blacked by the BBC. It aligns with the reality of living in Canada so most of these types of threads on /pol/ seem realistic to me.
>>
>>65487614
>>iPad Pro
>>teaches coding
Nice try Jamaal
>>
everyone needs to learn how to cook.

if they don't know how to cook, they don't know how to take care of themselves.

it's not sexist. Not wanting to learn how to cook means you want someone else to cook for you and take care of you.

Put it to your wife that way, that everyone needs to learn how to cook, or they can't take care of themselves. And a woman who can't take care of herself, is the most sexist and oppressed, relying on someone else to take care of her.

>never marry a woman (or anyone) who can't cook. People who can't cook, are expecting to be taken care of.
>>
>>65493477
What about this post is so unbelievable? A worthless white coalburner lying about her past is par for the fucking course. Even though coalburning isn't as popular up here as it is down in burgerland, broken women still spread it for the BBC. The only unbelievable part about the story is that she lied about it, in Cuckada here she'd be out and proud about getting knocked up by an upstanding multicultural citizen and being a single mom.
>>
Your wife has succumb to the propaganda.

It's downright scary how effective it is.

Get the easy bake oven.
>>
>>65487614
Divorce your wife, right now.
>>
Everyone should learn to cook. HomeEc and Basic Marksmanship should both be graduation requirements in high school.
>>
>>65487614
>She insisted I get her the new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code.

Top quality bait right there.
>>
>>65487614
>iPad Pro
>code
ok

You wife is retarded. Smartphones and iPad destroys the cognitive ability of kids, easy bake ovens doesn't.
>>
>>65487614
>>
Stale pasta.
>>
>>65487614
You married a bitch. I can cook without trying. She is an ideological cunt. Dump her.
>>
File: 1456257250033.gif (493 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456257250033.gif
493 KB, 500x500
>Things that definetly happened

But on a side note, everyone should learn to cook, if you can't cook at least we'll enough to feed yourself properly then you are a lazy failure, regardless of gender, there really isn't an excuse, it's not that hard

>I loved my easy bake oven when I was a kid
>>
>>65487614
who needs to coom nowadays if we have hungry man frozen food products?
It seems more like a hobby to cook yourself, otherwise it's a waste of time if you do it just out of neccesety.
>>
>>65497550
*cook
>>
>>65497550

Cheaper
You eat better
It's really not that hard. Make big batches on Sunday PM, freeze half of it.

Look at the ingredients on a Hungry Man Salisbury steak: first ingredient is soy protein. You're literally eating cattle feed and not cattle.
>>
>>65487804

KEK
>>
>>65489568
>turk
>yummy food
turkish food is shit i wouldnt even feed my dog
>>
>>65497881
i never really had the oportunity to eat really good.
Sorry, for my ignorant previous comment.
I now remember how people on these tv cooking shows were so enthusiastic about food. and i never could empathice because i never really ate anything besides frozen of "just add water" products.
>>
>>65499122
*or
>>
>>65487614

>Hello I'm OP. You might remember me from such films as "Im a colossal faggot" or "Constantly craving cocks"
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.