[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ THIS IS FUCKING GOLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (334 KB, 824x874) Image search: [Google]
file.png
334 KB, 824x874
Members of the ALP have been going on aussie-tax payed funded trips to the US for helping the Democratic campaign (mostly for Bernie top kek)

http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/alp-operatives-on-taxpayerfunded-us-trip-caught-up-in-hidden-camera-campaign-sting-20160227-gn5chk

Aussies are literally paying to influence US elections

All those Aussies shitposting for Bernie? The memes are true, Aussies are literally going on state-funded trips to the States to help Bernie Sanders
>>
>>65487493
You lads really take shitposting to a new level
>>
>>65487493
gaslight it
>>
>>65487938
it's a pretty big deal, according to US law, foreigners can't influence elections like this

Not only that, but the fact that our Labor party is actually covertly supporting a specific candidate for the US elections is a pretty big deal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kPtWAzvU4
>>
>>65488078
can't see the artcle m8
>>
>>65488154
replace baka with s m h no spaces
fucking 4chan
We actually have a newspaper called Sydney Morning Herald
>>
They're going to look real stupid when hillary sweeps in Super Tuesday
>>
How do you guys even get over here?

Thats a long way to swim
>>
>>65488078

It's as bad as the chinese govenment funding a campaign. I'd watch the shit, Aussies.. you are a true ally, one of four. UK/Canada/Aussies/New Zealand.

You do not want to ruin that.
>>
>>65487493
inverted meme magic
>>
>>65488323
>UK

Honestly, fuck the bongs. They are almost California 2.0.
>>
s m h wordfiltered to baka?
>>
>>65488666
yes
>>
>>65487493
Filthy dirty cunt, make this disgrace to our country disappear and i promise i wont shitpost for at least a day.
>>
>>65488803
He goes to my uni

He is actually Labor Right (meaning right-wing labor party supporter), so I don't know why he is shilling for Bernie
>>
About what I expect

I'm sure Sweden is in on it too, as they love Bernie big.

Hell, I'm sure all far left (left today is far left) parties with any clout worldwide will be funneling money into it. Most of Europe, IMO.
>>
>>65488323
>>65488078
Yea cut the shit, remember what happened to Israel when they tried that shit...
...oh yea, nothing :(
>>
>>65488894
>why is he shilling for Bernie
Probably to much reddit desu
>>
>>65487493

When it's brought to the authorities, the people who made the videos get in trouble.
>>
>>65489076
you mean the PVA?
>>
>>65487493
>BREAKING NEWS
1. /pol/ is overrun with shills
2. Many shills are paid by governments.

Use filters and move on with your life.
>>
>>65490618

In the US they'd want to indict the people making the video. Just like what happened to the guys behind Planned Parenthood.

Dems may not be supporting Bernie, but anything that helps the GOP will get shut down by our leftist federal justice system.
>>
File: trump01.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump01.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
Frankly, I always thought Australians were the ultimate disgrace amongst Anglos.. These are bad dudes!
>>
This actually really pisses me off. I'm starting to hate foreigners. Stop fucking with our country.
>>
Fucking uni-grade, pot smoking faggots.

I hope they never return to my country.
>>
baka lads
>>
>>65491472
Don't worry, they're retarded enough to back someone who is currently at 7% chance of even getting the nomination
>>
>>65487493
kek
>>
>>65487493
YES. This is going to work out for us.
Thank fucking god for Bill Shorten is all I can say.
>>
ALP just fucked themselves over.
>>
If only Turnbull can capitalise on this (Which he won't because he's a cuck) he can do some serious fucking damage to Labor.

It doesn't follow the narrative they're spinning here though, it's all "Lol @ Trump" all the time.
>>
>>65487493
Remember to report these clowns to the authorities.
>>
#StopTheBoats
>>
>>65487493
>baka.com
o i am laffin
>>
>>65487493
>volunteers for the party

Literally nobodies.
>>
>Baka.com

wat
>>
I hope that any Canadians uni kids doing the same shit get caught as well.

Even better if trudeau is framed as ringmaster and has to resign from office when trump wins.
>>
>>65488894

>Right-wing
>Labor

So, a leftist pretending to be a rightist?
>>
WAIT

>interfering with their campaign signs

THOSE ARE AUSSIES?
YOU CAME ALL THE FUCKING WAY OVER HERE AND ALL YOU DID WAS PULL SIGNS OUT OF THE GROUND?

Your taxpayers are the ones getting shitposted the hardest here.
>>
>>65493995
It means he's fuckin retarded.

>The Australian Political Parties for Democracy Program (APPDP) was established by the Federal Government in 2005. Its purpose is to fund major political parties to further the development of political party systems in partner countries.

COME ON TRUMP CUNT
This is so fucking good for us on so many levels.
>>
Does Australia have oil? If so American iberation when?
>>
>>65488803
Mate have a beer, the cuntrys great, the government isn't.
>>
>>65487493
>Australians shitpost in real life too
>>
>>65491472
Nice bait
>>
>>65487493
My god now they're shitposting in the third dimension! If they continue to evolve soon they'll be quantum shitposting!
>>
>>65487493
>Oh no, now bernie will never get the nomination!!~!

As if that was ever going to happen anyway.,
>>
File: 1455364671511_0.jpg (269 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1455364671511_0.jpg
269 KB, 780x438
>>65494259
Kek
>>
>>65488310
Our government, or theirs, pays for a flight.

Yes, theyd pay 5 grand per head for a flight over paying an american campaigner for anything.
>>
>>65494158
No no mate this is our cuck party, who we just got finished through cucking like they've never been cucked before. They aren't in power atm.

This is going to make us bigger legends.
>>
>>65493835
lol "baka" means granny in serbian
>>
>>65494389
It's ours paying all the major parties are getting funding to establish partnerships with the same parties overseas.
>>
holy fucking shit i'm mad as fuck right now
>>
>>65494409
Noice. On a side note. Whats a good place and time of year for vacation down there?
>>
>>65493835

The website is the Sydney Morning Herald.

But the retarded 4chan script converts s.m.h. to baka.
>>
>>65487493
Wait, isnt that illegal under US law? Receiving foreign help for an election?
>>
>>65494674

Vacation or "Vacation"?
>>
>>65494745
Massively, both parties are about to get fucked over majorly.
>>
thank god for tax havens and shell trust funds

>there are people who willingly fund our cancer state
>>
I don't get this sign stuff..
Do they think stealing peoples signs will make them change their vote? Really?
All it will acomplish is to strengthen the resolve of those supporters. "Fuck you punks, I sure as hell vote the fuck what I want, you litle piss heads"

People don't fucking want to be told or forced to have the same views as others. Also such voting shit is a private matter here, we don't do this shitt. They are for the most part of public property, fucking up that if you are pissed is fine really. I ie get pissed off when there was political crap on campus etc so I might tare it down in spite as I really hate politics. Generally hate when people are forcing shit on me, everyone do
>>
>>65487493
Tweet it to Hillary and Trump
>>
i hope bernie and labour fry for this
what a fucking disgrace
>>
pretty sure this is highly illegal and bernie can get in deep trouble for this.
>>
>Australians shitposting IRL
>>
>BAMBOOZLED
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.