[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING: 5 DEAD IN BURGERLAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: happ.jpg (35 KB, 343x361) Image search: [Google]
happ.jpg
35 KB, 343x361
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/26/5-dead-including-gunman-after-standoff-in-washington-state.html

2 MASS SHOOTINGS IN LESS THAN 1 WEEK

>be fatland
>getshot
>>
No one cares

also >>>/news/
>>
BE
>>
OH BOY I HOPE HE IS WHITE THIS TIME
>>
SHALL
>>
>>65482663
Hello.
I'm a Doctor and they're good workers.
Did I make any sense?
Well, at least I'm not a Nigger in a Big House.
>>
Apart from the weapon and terrorist attacks, do you hear of mass murders in Europe much?

I know Europe would have the typical emotive murders of a family member or partner, as they're the most common for the most part, but 2-5 kills?
>>
>>65482820
>>>>/news/
>the entire board
>10 replies on the entire board in the last 2 hours

I understand it's still nighttime in America but holy fuck that place has been an utter failure.
>>
File: 1443756962984.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1443756962984.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>this happen after the bills to ban guns didnt get to a vote

oh well theyre try it again next year. fuck shitattle and commiefornians. the damn commiefornians turn seattle blue collar working city to a literally meme city
>>
>>65482663

think we're on 3 actually

>that white dude driving around shooting people at random in oregon

>black guy killed 3 people and got shot by cops just yesterday

>now this
>>
>mass shooting map
>check the shootings
>half of them have 1 dead
>'mass shooting'
really?
>>
Be american.
>>
>>65482663
WHEN WILL /POL LEARN THAT EVERY MASS SHOOTING WAS PLANNED?

There are groups in politics or syndicate that created those issues. The only thing that /pol should do is find out who are those people and why they do that.
>>
>>65483113
why would anyone use a censored news board over /pol/?
>>
>>65483268
lose Catalonia
>>
>>65483318
it's /pol/ with for people who are easily triggered
>>
File: europinions.png (43 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
europinions.png
43 KB, 700x700
>>
>>65482663
How come these shootings stopped for so long, now they magically start happening again??
>>
>>65483327
I'm a catalanist lol
>>
>be burger
>go to sunday massshooting
>get shot
>>
>>65482663
No one cares. Mass shootings are too common to be a happening
>>
>>65483448
Is there going to be a Crexit or what?
>>
>>65483263

even if they stuck to their definition it would be retarded

>A mass shooting is defined as an event, or related series of events (likely without a cooling off period), where four or more people are shot including the perpetrator.

so it counts as a mass shooting if some guy kills his wife and kids and himself or if the crips drive-by the bloods?

I'd say a better definition would be shooting strangers for media attention which is the defining characteristics of all these terrorist attacks/paranoid individual/edgemaster wanting attention
>>
File: 1449102950315.jpg (70 KB, 331x598) Image search: [Google]
1449102950315.jpg
70 KB, 331x598
>>65483487
>sunday
>>
>>65483438

Winter is over.
>>
File: TedCruzWide.jpg (273 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
TedCruzWide.jpg
273 KB, 1024x680
And the people who need to be shot live on. Pic related.

Keep your guns. Outlaw bullets.
>>
>>65482663
That's a domestic homicide, not a random public mass-shooting. There's an important difference.
>>
>>65483263
Isn't that the map that classes shootings that take place anywhere near a school as a school shooting?
>Tyrone puts a cap in Jamal's head near a school at 3 in the morning
>hurr school shooting
>>
It's time to ban mass shootings, enough is enough

I think I'm going to arm myself, to be honest senpals
>>
>>65482820

Shut the fuck up.. This is a good thing.. We need this. We need the status-quo and the system to have as much turbulence as possible while undermining the whole leftist movement.
>>
File: 1451452459983.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
1451452459983.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>>65483391
this is how I feel about europeans on donald trump lately tbqh
I'm not sure why europeans think americans give two fucks about their opinion, and they want to insert their opinion about american politics everywhere

newsflash yurocucks, I have a graduate's degree and know geography/history better than 99% of the people in USA and unless you are from the UK there's zero fucking chance in hell I even know who is in a leading position in your country, what your political parties are, or even what your country is known for.
Americans don't care about Europeans.
inb4
>b-b-because you're dumb!
No, we have no reason to learn stupid bullshit about your irrelevant countries. What the fuck has Europe done in the past century worth noting? Go to the moon lately? How about mars? Split the atom?
How about ANYTHING that changed everyone's daily life like a smartphone?
Fucking anything?
>>
>>65482663
Shall not be infringed.

End of discussion.

>>65482820
This
>>
>we're now calling petty confrontations mass shootings
>>65483599
Surprised an Ameriburger got it right, maybe all hope isn't lost after all.
>>
>>65483504
No, half of the catalan population are from the rest of spain and we have also lots of inmigrants.
I'm an independentist but I know we will never have it, the numbers just don't add up.
We are a minority is just that we are very vocal.
At least this has been used to reinforce our nationalism and thanks to that our nation will somehow survive this EU globalist muslim chinese jewish globalization we are experiencing.
Spain on the other side will not survive, it's too late.
>>
>>65483656
CERN.
>>
>be burger
>bleed ketchup
MURICA YES!
>>
>>65483667
Constitution doesn't say anything about the right to possess ammunition. Keep your guns. Outlaw bullets.
>>
>>65483806
I know this is b8 but

>well regulated militia
>not having bullets

top wew had to say something
>>
>>65483718
And its achievements are less impressive than a typical suburban american university.
compare
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off_technologies
+
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_research
+
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA#Projects
+
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Research_Laboratory
to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN#Scientific_achievements
>>
>>65483656
Nice bait fellow spoiled buttcrack fat burgerlard.
>>
>>65483656
>I have a graduate's degree
Well done, you gave money to a bunch of kikes so they could brainwash you.
>>
Pathetic culture and people.
>>
>white guy shoots 1-2 people
>white guy massshooting again! International news!
>disarm white people plz

>blackguy shoots 1-2 people for the 5th time this week but this one is a "youth" at age 18-20
>traytray dindunuthing he a good boy
>disarm white cops plz

>muslim shoots 10-100 people
>not a real muslim, blaming muslims is hatespeech
>can't report because it will trigger immitators
>jail germans plz

>jew shoots 1-2 people
>....
>obscure newspaper mentions it
>yeah nevermind but did you know Arabs are all terrorists trying to kill innocent Jews? hotwhitejewess.jpg Arabs live so much better under Jewish rule? hotwhitejewess.jpg Pallywood. Wow so much scientific contributions by Jews As a Jew with an American flag I stand with Israel. jewsarewhiteitellyou.jpg

>free press
>>
>>65482820
>>65483667
>This board is for the discussion of NEWS, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Fucking faggots this belongs here
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.