[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is mass incarceration of black people in America a problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: ATV-prison-mass.jpg (328 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
ATV-prison-mass.jpg
328 KB, 1024x679
Why is mass incarceration of black people in America a problem? If you don't commit a crime, you won't go to jail, right?
>>
Niggers don't care about going to jail, they like it. Gives them street rep. Jails should be harsher to stamp out this mentality.
>>
commit crime - go to jail.

its easy to understand.
>>
>>65481400
Bill Clinton's laws
The war on drugs is also full retard.
>>
HE
>>
It's a control method, read Foucault.
>>
>>65481400
>Being in a 200 person dorm

Fuck that shit, that would be the ultimate punishment, you wouldn't get a second of sleep
>>
>>65481560
yeye.

Explain this is the point:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate
>>
mandatory minimums are dumb
>>
>>65481400
Do they keep the black animals separate from the humans in prison these days? It's an improvement.
>>
Crime has become an integral part of black culture
>>
>>65481400
Do the inmates actually have to sleep there? All together? How do you ever get any sleep between all those violent shitskins
>>
>>65481400

these numbers undeniably prove multiculturalism doesn't work. It's not burgers fault
>>
>>65481827
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate

American culture is extremely violent, it always has been. read their books watch their films, they love violence.
>>
Black people? Lol you mean folk, they aren't people. Them niggers in jail is fine, but what should be a goal is more steps of crime prevention instead of punishment. It's still not fun knowing that someone can kill you and rape your family and they're put in adult daycare for the rest of their life while you're dead and fucked. Prevention would be neat. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>65481827
What is there to explain? We have a lot of niggers and an actual justice system. Niggers who commit crimes in Africa don't go to jail because there are no jails.

The answer is niggers, period. Don't worry Norway, when you get culturally enriched, we'll see how keeping them all in 5-star hotels works out for you.
>>
>>65481400
Consider that smoking weed and hiring a prostitute can get you jail time here and then ask yourself that stupid question again.

>>65481560
Except not all crime is equally bad, and some things should be just ignored/punished lightly at most. I mean fuck man, somebody can theoretically be incarcerated for running a torrent server or some shit. You really think jail is appropriate for that?
>>
>>65481400
penal-industrial complex
>>
>>65482247
>You really think jail is appropriate for that?
Yes. It's harming the industry and can cause loss of jobs. Fuck you, only because nobody is killed directly it doesnt mean its not a serious crime
>>
>>65481400
You don't get it japan, it's all about the oppression of white privilege on black minorities.
I'm going to keep it simple
power = privilege * wealth
pivilege is a costant based on your skin color, it's about 1 trilion if you're white, 0 if you're black
now to comming a crime you need to excercise POWER on somene with less POWER
So the gravity of the crime is based on that desparity
CRIME = POWER(perpetrator) - POWER(victim)
Now having estabilished that POWER equals 0 for people of black skin, by the theorem of professor Dindu Nuffin, blacks are incapable of commiting any CRIME
As there can't be crimes between blacks, and crimes against whites will always give negative values, meaning they're not only not at fault, but they actually should get reperations for being forced into it by society.
I hope this makes it more clear.
>>
>>65482134
You are stupid fuck, do you know how much it costs the taxpayer to keep these monkeys behind bars? Clearly incarceration is not a solution.
>>
>>65482304
People torrenting had no intention of making a purchase in the first place. No loss has been accrued. Just like there is no loss to people smoking weed. Try again statist.
>>
>>65481400
A large percentage of inmates in American prisons haven't even been tried in a court of law, they simply can't raise enough bond money and are held in custody until trial. It's a completely fucked up system.
>>
>>65482503
If they didn't itend to buy it they should also not consume it. Not that hard to understand.
>>
>>65482402
What exactly are you proposing to solve the problem?

Let criminals go free?
Black genocide?

To put it into perspective for other countries, black people make up 16% of our population and 50% of our criminals.
>>
File: Warden.png (823 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Warden.png
823 KB, 1366x768
>>65481400
murcans have always dreamed of mass incarceration

the goal is a planet wide nation-prison that holds 100% of all the goyim
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 960x720
>>65481400
>Why is mass incarceration of black people in America a problem?
It's not mass enough
>>
>>65481625
>The war on drugs is also full retard.
This. We'd probably cut both the homicide rate and the prison population if we legalized all drugs and taxed them to make them into a revenue source, using that revenue to provide public health programs that reduce the social damage caused by drug addiction. And by reducing the prison population and the need for law enforcement, we'd easily make money on that change long-term, though legal changes are always at least short-term expensive.

>>65481991
>American culture is extremely violent
You're also correct. We love weapons. Every last one of us has a favorite weapon, whether it's a real gun, a real sword, a fantasy or sci-fi weapon of some kind, or even a military vehicle. We love badass weapon-wielding heroes. Have you ever noticed in American culture, that the guy who solves his problem with fists or guns is usually the good guy, and the guy who talks and thinks and only uses physical violence in very small, measured doses tends to be the bad guy? That can't be particularly helpful to small-minded, undereducated people, like the ones making up nearly all of the prison population. And we're such hypocrites about sex and violence that an act of love (or at least natural attraction) is something our kids don't know about until they reach middle school, but kids go into kindergarten with a favorite superhero who probably killed someone in the kid's favorite action scene.
>>
File: 1448425086568.jpg (61 KB, 385x448) Image search: [Google]
1448425086568.jpg
61 KB, 385x448
>>65481625
Except the part where violent crime went down 50%

No one ever talks about tougher bipartisan gun laws either. If you commit a felony in the possession of a firearm it's pretty much an automatic 2nd felony.
>>
>>65482847
Umm wtf? You would let people harm themselves because money? Then spend that same money to help them? Wtf is wrong with your brain? Ohh yeah too much crack cocaine
>>
File: 1454707611291.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1454707611291.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>65481851
>>65482247
>>65482402
>>65482552
>>65482847
>>
File: 1456312459434.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1456312459434.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>>65482353
>about 1 trillion if you're white
>>
Why do American people still do crime?
Its just don't worth it,
They get years and years of time in buttraping jails for small offences like drug dealing
American jails are horrible,
I was in Belgian jail for a couple of months ,
It was not that bad , i just played foosball an pool all day and at night i played gran tourismo on my PlayStation while smoking weed in my cell
As much fun as it was , i was still happy to go home after those months

I can't imagine doing time in a crappy American jail with guards yelling at you and all the buttraping
It must be horrible
>>
>>65481400

29% of all prisoners are illegal aliens
The U.S. has also the highest rate of illegal aliens worldwide
>>
>>65481400
Alot of what is going on in the world is happening because of Liberals, and in regard to non-white immigrants and people being let out of prison is based on womens sexual desire. You simply cannot deny this. Our systems corruption could have been easily worked out when the practicality of life and its problems met the possibility to do so.. At that point it was totally skipped over, just like equality or fairness at the same time when women began to run the show. This is no coincidence.

>>65482552
Pfft.. Get real. You do realize those people were arrested first right? A large bond and a long trial means they are more likely to have committed a serious crime. Any argument against this splitting hairs to justify other reasons/causes.
>>
File: 1449615000176.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1449615000176.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>65483049
American violent crime is way down because of mass incarceration. Our legal system is very harsh and drastically cut down on problems in this country over a period of decades.

Please don't listen to degenerate /r/politics faggots who smoke weed all day and think about institutionalized racism.
>>
>>65482675
There was still no loss incurred and so no damages or harm can be claimed by a greedy media company. Similar successful arguments have been made in actual court cases involving the big bad copyright fuckheads against grandma.

You really should discover the joys of torrenting with external hard drives.
>>
>>65483109
Remember what the Negro artist Dr. Dre said: bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Truest thing to ever come out of a darky's mouth, with the possible exception of "Guilty, yo honuh".
>>
>>65483049
niggers can't into thinking
>>
>>65482675
Tell me why my tax dollars subsidize movie production. I get to pay for it twice?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.