[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the last 4 or 5 years I've been drinking a 6-pack of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: ret.jpg (69 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ret.jpg
69 KB, 600x400
For the last 4 or 5 years I've been drinking a 6-pack of 0,5 liter (17oz) beers every second day. It's the only thing that enables me to unhook and feel some pleasure from music or games. I don't gain weight or do anything stupid, it's just a nice buzz that allows me to feel normie feels.

EU alcoholism calculators based on unspecified 'guidelines' say I'm going to die but these same calculators deny there are different guidelines for women and men and the same polity (EU) says 1 beer makes you unfit to drive a car.

So am I going to die or what? Is my liver going to fail and statistically, when? And what's your experience with long term more than normal intake of alcohol?
>>
I was in your situation like 8 months ago. Talk to a doctor and have him prescribe you benzos to help you get off it, then take LSD 4 weeks in a row. It cures alcoholism.
>>
>>63714781
Or just quit cold turkey.
>>
>>63714982

And experience delirium tremors, causing brain damage, yeah good idea.
>>
>>63714781
How is LSD anyways? I've always been quite wary of it.
>>
>>63714570

I only drink on new years. I literally go an entire year without drinking every year. Feels good man.
>>
>>63714570

I drink half a liter of hard liquor a night I have been for the past 2 years. i'm 150lbs how fast am i going to die?
>>
>>63715091

It's not for weak minded people, like if you have some family history of mental illness i wouldn't recommend it. Just try small doses your first few times until you have a good idea how the drug treats you.
>>
>>63714781
Thanks for the reply,
but that's my point.

Is it actually liver-damaging alcoholism or are the EU people doing their usual EU shit?

They obscure the science behind "guidelines" on units per week that are the same for men and women despite all non-EU science saying it's different between the sexes. The same bureaucracy practically mandates helmets for walking in the streets. I just want to get to the actual science.

>>63714982
Like I said, it's my only way to feel pleasure in life. Without it I'm a meaningless zombie.

>>63715215
I don't know but I hope the thread grows and you can get some ideas on that.
>>
>>63714781
>>63715089
This lad knows what's up.
>>
>>63715389

Dude your alcoholism can only grow worse. If you care about your future at all then get off it ASAP and don't touch it again because you obviously have an addictive personality, you're an alcoholic. That's all i can say, good luck.
>>
>>63714570
The EU also says the cinnamon in a cinnamon bun is dangerous for everyone because less than one percent of the population is susceptible to liver damage if they eat cinnamon buns every day for months.
>>
>>63714570
I used to drink all the time, now I only drink Friday and/or Saturday.
Ditto fapfap.
Many benefits, try it for a couple of months.
Alcohol affects the way your body processes fat so you are hurting your gains by drinking.
And of course, lift, exterminatus carbatus, make protein outenbiggenate calories and eliminate estrogen mimickers.
>>
I was drinking a six pack of icehouse every night for about 3 years. Now I'm married to my 3rd wife with 35 kids from other multiple fathers and my life is a wreck.

Don't drink, kids.
>>
>>63715215
I have drank beer every night for years. Never lost a job because of it. I quit for 3 years and started drinking whiskey nightly. About a bottle in 5 days.
I work out every day. Ride an exercise bike and lift. Now, get this /pol/. I am 64 1/2. Own my house, and plenty of toys. Life is gooten.
>>
>>63715353
Weak mindedness as in how?
>>
>>63715789
I just want to get to the science of the amount of alcohol that is actually physically damaging. When it comes to weight (heart condition related) or increasing the dose and making it worse, I know that can be a problem for some alcoholics but I have had the exact same weight and alcohol intake for half a decade.
>>
>>63714570
Yeah thatll kill you quick,

Why dont you just smoke weed you can use it all the time like you like and you dont die as fast

Growing is easy
>>
>>63714570

A six pack every two days is damaging you and will lead to alcoholism, which is a slow process.

>I drink all the time but I can quit whenever I want and I don't get cravings

Once you pass the threshold you will enter the dark world of shaking and going insane when you don't drink. It doesn't have to be hard liquor to take you there.

I used to drink a lot. About 12 cans a night, not trying to outdo you its just the truth. Eventually beer just started making me tired and I didn't enjoy it as much. Tried changing to hard liquor but I would just drink to blackout every time so fuck that.

Now I'm abstaining from alcohol and it feels good. You should do the same. I know alcohol is great for escaping your fucked up head but you should try other things. Try to understand why you feel like shit and work on that. Don't fall down the slippery slope f.am
>>
>>63714570
You want to live forever and feel shitty or live a while and feel good?

Your choice.

Also top kek @ one beer making you unfit to drive.

Seriously though, you might cut back a tiny bit.
>>
Fatty livers will come to everyone of you fuckers if this post ends in doubles, 6's, bitches.
>>
>>63716435

Studies usually show that anything more than 2 beers a night is damaging long term for males and you are drinking 3 on average per day. Drinking more at a time is also worse than distributing it, i've read

>>63716289

Like if you know yourself well and can handle all sorts of truths that will be revealed to you during the trip because you really dive into your mind on LSD

Also if you have any dormant mental illnesses, LSD will bring them up and fuck you up.
>>
>>63715215
A half fucking liter a night? Your liver must just be a pickle at this point
>>
>>63715215
You will die even faster than OP what are you doing faggot
>>
>>63714570
I've been drinking a litre of vodka two to three times a week for well over 10 years and I'm still here I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>63716157
Fuck grandpa i almost wanna believe you, thats awesome if true.
>>
>>63715089
Lol dts from drinking 24 beers a week?
You faggit lightweights
>>
>>63714570
You can control your liver failure.by eating 10 grams acetaminophen in addition to your alcohol habit. If that is too much, divide the 10 grams out per day.
>>
>>63717234
I do the same
It's not hard
Kids will make you drink more though so be ready
>>
>>63717350
Pfft take two doses of milk thistle pills a day

To clean out system drink a shit of this every morning:

Apple cider vinegar infused with

Garlic
Tumeric
Horseradish
Onion
Habernero
Ginger

Rough but amazig
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>>63717350
>>
File: rr.png (3 KB, 529x58) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
3 KB, 529x58
>>63717350
Thanks brah I'll get right on it.
>>
>>63717731
No shit man
>>
>>63715089
He wont get DT. You gotta drink for ike 30 years then try to quit for that to happen.
>>
>>63717943
Lol his days off he doesn't even get dt
A sixer of piss beer is nothing
>>
>>63717943

They won't be serious ones, he will get little seizures followed with a memory loss. It happened to me and i drank maybe 5-6 bottles of wine per week.
>>
>>63718122
Thank God I never picked up the alcohol habit. I hate drinking.

Smoke like a chimney though.
>>
>>63718122
I've taken weeks of breaks from drinking as experiments and nothing happens aside from being a miserable zombie.
>>
>>63715089
He's not going to get the deets from the amount he drinks you fucking fairy. You're most likely completely fine OP, especially if you're fairly young. And don't fucking start doing benzos, they can turn into a problem a lot more quickly than alcohol
>>
>>63718402

Do it many times and it's called "kindling," the more often you go cold turkey the more serious the effects of the consecutive ones.
>>
>>63714570
>the bad news: you're going to die
>the good news: not today
>>
>>63714570

My best friend would drink daily up to twelve pint cans on strong European lager.

He went to the doctors one day because he wasn't feeling well and mentioned his alcohol intake.

A few weeks later he was called back in and the doctors said to him if he didn't quit drinking immediately he would be dead in 10 years.

He stopped drinking the next day.

At the start he joined a support group to help him through but he stopped after a while as he thought the guys there were all wasters.

He never took any medication when he stopped drinking and hasn't had a proper drink in almost 4 years.

Since he's stopped he had a glass of champagne at my wedding and he occasionally drinks non alcoholic lager.

DT's are not something that effects everyone.

I on the other hand drink around 12 pints a week a long with 4-5 bottles of wine a week.
I wouldn't call myself an alcoholic as I can go days/weeks without drinking anything if I have something to occupy myself.
I drink mainly when I'm out with friends and will have a glass of wine or 3 of an evening when I'm at home with my wife.

I think when you are drinking regularly alone. That's when you have a problem and need to take a step back to assess the situation.
>>
>>63717124
>>63716983

How do I know if I have liver damage? Half liter fag here posting on mobile
>>
>>63719396
Impossible to detect without an enzyme test.

Your liver could be 99% fucked or perfect and it would be hard to tell.
But when your liver is 100% fucked, you'll know about it.
>>
>>63717240
Yeah, you're not gonna get delirium tremens from drinking six 17oz beers every other day. You get delirium tremens from drinking heavily daily or almost daily (like half a liter of liquor) over several years and then stopping cold turkey for a few days.
>>
All these people going on about delirium tremens.

You would need to drink around a litre of really decent spirits every day for around a month and then go completely cold turkey for that to happen.

The whole thing with Deets is a high volume intake and completely ceasing it overnight.

Drinking a few beers every evening is just going to make you fat as fuck, tired and then cause the millions of health issues that are associated with being fat and tired all the time.
>>
>>63714570
>It's the only thing that enables me to unhook and feel some pleasure from music or games. I don't gain weight or do anything stupid, it's just a nice buzz that allows me to feel normie feels.
same, for whatever reason when i'm sober i'm just not able to enjoy most things
>>
Well I'm in my 40's and I can't imagine sitting down and drinking beers and only having 6.

Binge drinking is fine, white people have existed as binge drinkers for thousands of years. Just keep your shit together. I don't think that you drink enough to have any adverse affects. I have none, and I drink magnitudes more then you do.
>>
>>63719553
This I get liver enzyme gets twice a year (I'm older)-44
If they rebate that mean le domethjng is up
Nothing this far in fact going fridY!
Haven't had a beer since super bowl
Not hard
Run everyday
Eat well
Fap
Lick vaguna
>>
>>63719553

Where can I get said test?
>>
>>63720642
Just get your blood tested. If you go to the doctor every year like you should they make you take one
>>
Don't listen to these faggots OP. There's no joy in life without alcohol. Ant time I feel down I have nice glass of whiskey, anytime I feel good I celebrate with a nice glass of whiskey and anytime I feel meh I perk up with a nice glass of whiskey.

t Irishman.
>>
>>63720030
Yeah, I could win a 10 billion dollar jackpot with no tax liabilities and not feel anything about it except an abstract thought that it's a good thing and it might be a good idea to put portions of it in X and Y.

When I have my 6-pack I feel hope and ambition.
>>
>>63720837

I hope it's not too fucked desu I havent been to the doctor in a long time and don't have insurance
>>
File: CGxH47jW0AAr61F.jpg (29 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
CGxH47jW0AAr61F.jpg
29 KB, 500x667
>>63720395
That's good to hear, even discounted for 4chan post status.
>>
>>63717350
Hate to be 'that' guy... but this will literally kill you. Don't do it.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.