[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixing LA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 22
File: skid-row.jpg (64 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
skid-row.jpg
64 KB, 600x337
How do we fix LA, pol?

> Went to the Starbucks on 6th / Olive to do some work
> In the 2 hours I was there, I witnessed 2 blatant drug deals
> Homeless people drugged the fuck out coming inside and workers throwing them out
> A nignog staring at my laptop, and only going away when I started back into his eyes
> Chased on the sidewalk by another dindu shouting "Get yo bitch ass to da other side of street" at me

I literally can't believe such a big city can't come up with a plan to fix the ghetto issue in downtown...
>>
>>63708065
By going Hiroshima on it.
>>
>>63708410
What if I live there? We need to plan to ban the niggas
>>
>>63708065

Just give the spics another 5-10 years and there will be no negroes left.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

"A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area."
>>
Gotta move to where it freezes.
>>
How about some nice trees?
>>
>>63708065
Elect Trump. All sub-human spics will be gone and niggers will get stricter sentences for being niggers.
>>
I haven't heard a single positive thing about LA. Is it really that bad?
>>
Nuke Hollywood, kill 2 birds with one stone
>>
Csun student reporting in from the valley

The homeless problem is insane in la. Everyone here is more or less a dick. Fat mexican feminists niggers are everywhere on campus. Everyones a stoner. Its 90 degrees outside.

I want out
>>
>>63709417
yes some parts are worse than others, los angeles is a big county, so naturally there are good and bad parts...
>>
>>63708065
Send them to build the wall.
>>
>>63709100
Oh great, spics. Now we can have the slums weve always wanted
>>
Get yo bitch ass to da other side of the web
>>
>>63709570
dude let's hang out, i used to live across the street from csun now i live a bit further away but still close enough
>>
It cant be fixed. The demographics are fucked. Remember Rhodesia.

t. downtown resident
>>
Jobs at a livable wage
>>
>>63709417
It's third world. The nice parts are real nice. The bad parts are real bad.
>>
>>63709100
> 2013
Old source tbqh mate
>>63709215
>>63709266
>>63709378
Good ideas

>>63709417
Not everywhere. It's good here in the valley, but really bad in the other parts

>>63709570
Hello, neighbor. That CSUN party in NoHo was shit tho
>>
>>63708065
Third world population = third world problems OP, there's literally nothing that can be done in the long term to fix it short of a massive gentrification campaign to get whitey back.
>>
Like we should fix everything else: get the civilized people out, destroy it (and all who oppose), and then resettle the area.

For the greater good.
>>
>>63710075
The dj robzett one or whatever? Arent thise for the ratchets?

>>63709765
Sup. Im in class right now but id be down
>>
>>63710743
i can meet you at csun if you'd like, is the parking free? can't remember, only been there at weird times
>>
The thing with LA is that its fundamentally unsustainable. Weve got like what 12 milion people in socal. With no water. A huge population of welfare dependents. Huge racial tensions. Very little arable land. Copious amounts of people on medications, who in the event of some kind of disaster would go completely pyscho. And lets not forget all the latino gangs, nignog gangs, and armenian mob
>>
File: SSO.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
SSO.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>63708065
Move to a middle class neighborhood in San Bernardino and wait it out until Trump get elected. If he doesn't than pic related
>>
>>63710946
I have a doctors appointment right after class, id be down another day like friday? If u want add my snapchat its mcgoozers
>>
>>63709417

I live here, it has its good and its bad. Food can be pretty cheap and you can get any type of food you're in the mood for if you're willing to drive. Everything you could ever need is close by, the weather is nice but too nice here.

The reason we have so many homeless in LA, SF, Miami and Hawaii is because it never gets to freezing here. The homeless don't have to worry about freezing to death so we get the homeless from other states either being bussed over here or coming here willingly. As soon as it starts snowing (global cooling please) the homeless either Freeze or leave.
>>
>>63711647
sure thing
>>
>>63711776
Praise winterchan
>>
>>63711028

Liberals never mention this but LA is proof that diversity is a giant farce. You bring millions of Whites, Latinos, Blacks and Asians together and what do they do?

They separate themselves by race, you have parts like East LA that is 99% Mexican. Alhambra is 99% Asian, Beverly Hills is 95% White, South Central is getting culturally enriched by Spics who can't stand them.

No matter what, people want to be around other people who resemble them. Even the Chinese would rather live among the Japanese here than around Whites, Hispanics or Blacks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Northeast L.A. reporting in, ama
>>
Isn't there a mayor in Utah who gives jobs to the homeless?
>>
>tfw you live in Tarzana, surrounded by Russian juden
>tfw you go work in Malibu, 97% white, and are surrounded by incredibly wealthy and obliviously racist white people
>>
File: landholding white men.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
landholding white men.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>>63708410
Soft-tarted Frenchie

Go all the way. Go Nagasaki.
>>
>>63712513

Actually living here among minorities WILL TURN YOU RACIST.

We could start a show where we get the most progressive of College liberals, place them in the middle of Black South Central and have them work charity every day for a month. NONE OF THEM WOULD LAST A MONTH THERE.

They'd either get stabbed, raped, or killed.
>>
>>63712513
Hahaha I used to live in tarzana. What do you do out in malibu?
>>
File: Kat-Dennings-Pictures.jpg (223 KB, 1280x1831) Image search: [Google]
Kat-Dennings-Pictures.jpg
223 KB, 1280x1831
>>63712513
At least tell me Tarzana has some fine blue-eyed, brown haired Russian Jewess to roofie.
>>
>>63710743
Yeah the robzett back to school. It was a sausage fest
>>
>>63712973
Isnt tarzana filled with russians, israelis, and iranian jews?

>>63713134
Sounds like every valley party ever
>>
>>63709100
>cholos are better to have than gangsters

Face it, LA is a fucking lose cause, like Detroit. Abandon that sinking ship fast before you get murdered for your wallet.
>>
>>63708065
>be me
>always dreamed about CA
>see this post
>taking a trip aroung 6th/Olive using Google Maps
>literally can't see anything wrong
What the fuck?
>>
>>63708065
kill the blacks, mexicans, and liberals, problem solved
>>
Hollywood here. Mostly just bums camping on corners and under bridges, but I can't go out to eat without getting begged most of the time.
>>
>>63708065
LA isn't too bad f a m
>tfw no in n out in france
kill me
>>
>>63708065

most homeless people are people with mental health issues

just like you, /pol, except your mother is there to take up your slack

in the 80s, Reagan unfunded the mental health programs, and thousands and thousands of mentally ill people lost their support network

so there they are now, out on the street, some going postal every now and then

where do you think ISIS gets its suicide bombers and family killers? same type of decompensated crazy people

so we spend billions on the other end killing them off when they should have just received treatment and support to stay stable
>>
>>63709570
Wouldn't the lack of housing represent an ideal opportunity for someone to satisfy this unmet demand?
>>
>>63713586
la is pretty bad. have you even been there?

imagine gare du nord, but it's the whole city. then imagine clichy sous bois, but that's the surrounding cities. and there's 1 or 2 nice cities within 50 miles in any direction, but the rest of the state is mexico.
>>
>>63712908
This needs to be a thing. Seriously.

Also, Jew town here. This part of the Valley is actually really nice... For LA. Can't wait to get out.
>>
>>63713907
>la is pretty bad. have you even been there?
yeah lived there for a year.

Santa monica though, so bretty gud.

I went to skid row once, literally looked like a haitian slum.
>>
>>63711275
>San Bernardino
might as well hang yourself

orange county here
>>
File: ben garrison isis.jpg (44 KB, 498x401) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison isis.jpg
44 KB, 498x401
>>63713785
>where do you think ISIS gets its suicide bombers and family killers? same type of decompensated crazy people

No, they're just Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUUShvABEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDvJaEK-ECw
>>
>>63713406
You can't tell from the Google Maps for some reason.. You have to go there and see. Poop smell, sticky streets (piss), niggers chimping around
>>
>>63714084
santa monica is a separate city, and actually far ish away. if you count it as la, that's like saying the whole of northern france is paris.

still, you should know then, that a 30 minute walk from santa monica brings you in any direction to heroin needles littering the street, and they come into santa monica at night.

the last time I went there a homeless man pushed my girlfriend and I nearly had to shoot him.

fuck l.a. the whole "it's not that bad" attitude has to end, towards everything.
>>
File: fdsfew44.jpg (78 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fdsfew44.jpg
78 KB, 720x480
>>
>>63714306
Maybe. But seems like quite nice place anyway. Bright and urbanistic.
>>
File: california is shit.jpg (260 KB, 1242x756) Image search: [Google]
california is shit.jpg
260 KB, 1242x756
>>63713406
California is a shithole

I'd rather live in war-torn Ukraine than here
>>
>>63708065
>fix
some places are just shitty. humanity isn't perfect people need to get this.
>>
>>63714094
OC reporting also, love it here
Barely any niggers and the spics are bro tier here
>>
>>63708065
serves you right for being a poorfag. what do you want? big nanny state holding your hand through life?

make money and go live in fancy areas instead of expecting the government to solve your problems
>>
>>63713406
ca is based if you stick to the coast

it'll never be what tv shows you, but the beaches and natural areas are really great. lots of shitheads though, i won't defend the people of california and i've lived here my entire 30 years of existence.
>>
>>63714421

It's just people trying to rationalize the fact that they spend their entire day toiling endlessly to live in a shithole...
>>
>>63714475
yeah, violent mexicans who assault people walking, people constantly offering drugs, the soiunds of gunshots in the distance, what's not to love?

I don't even live in LA anymore but last weekend some mexican tried to punch me. I beat his face, backed into a corner with my hand on my gun, waiting for a knife or his friends to come out. nothing happened. but this is what california is like. I hope this whole state gets nuked. nothing worthwhile here.

I'd be gone if it weren't for my lack of a job and jew worshipping parents

>>63714479
funny how 40 years ago CA was the best state in the union. what you said would have been ridiculous

now it's one of the worst and your statement is almost reasonable
>>
>>63714421
>santa monica is a separate city
no it's in the westside. all of that is considered la by anyone who doesn't live in downtown la.
>>
>>63714671
>Bosnia
>calling out other people for being poor fag
How does it feel to make only a dollar an hour?
Keks
>>
File: Etf4PaZ.png (95 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
Etf4PaZ.png
95 KB, 1080x540
>>63708065

I noticed that the homeless are also increasing in numbers.

A possible solution is to form a secret network of people who want to get rid of the undesirable elements in the city. These people are noticeably unproductive, a detriment to society, and their sympathizers tend to be degenerates and believe there's some authority to their liberal arts degree.

We'd have to be systematic and careful, because if there is no loyalty or unity to the cause, it will fall apart like the KKK or the Golden Dawn.

Don't be an idiot and show your affiliation, but when the time is ripe, burn their shelters, lynch their families, torch their dens of iniquity, and show no mercy: for the sake of their own existence, they shall not show mercy towards you and everything you care about- hence, they must be deprived of life, liberty, and any sort of happiness- by being parasites, they forfeit these privileges.
>>
I used to be a manager at a place near 6th and Spring...

I have dumped cups of water on the heads of bums before...

Chased off meth addicts...

I suggest growing facial hair if you can. It intimidates the savages
>>
>>63714948
their right to be idiots end when their votes threaten my safety and the safety of my family.

I'd rather be poor in japan or china than poor here. at least in asia you're safe. here if you're poor you're constantly harassed by gangsters and guns.

liberals are accessories to crime. they should be punished as such.
>>
I love the fact that movies set in LA are 90% white

Racists amerishits.
>>
File: 2ec.png (577 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
577 KB, 600x580
>>63715069
>Aussie poster replies to you

but seriously, stop butting in, nobody spoke to you
>>
>>63714953
> I don't even live in LA anymore but last weekend some mexican tried to punch me. I beat his face, backed into a corner with my hand on my gun, waiting for a knife or his friends to come out. nothing happened. but this is what california is like. I hope this whole state gets nuked. nothing worthwhile here.
I have seen that in GTA, you can't fool me.

Jokes aside it's really disgusting to hear such things. I've always think that California is all about relaxation in your own separated house, t-shirt and flip-flops 365 days/year and everyday events.
>>
>>63715275
your days are numbered paco

none of you jungle savages are gonna know how to patch up your gun wounds when the race war starts
>>
>>63708065
>How do we fix LA, pol?
LA is a leftist bastion. Let it burn and rebuild, without the leftist elements.
>>
>>63708065
Setting off an earthquake that ends it all.
>>
>>63715335
That's not wrong... You can wear flip flops 365 days a year, and maybe hit the beach everyday, but I guess everything comes with a price. You have to deal with nigger tier people
>>
>>63715426
OK kid

keep enjoying the brown cock.
>>
>>63715331
Oh man I know the average IQ of Bosnia is 90 but you really cant be that stupid can you?
>>
>>63715090
People wouldn't be homeless if it wasn't such a liberal shithole.
>>
>>63715190

You're not safe in china, and you will die from depression in Japan.
>>
>>63715538
> You have to deal with nigger tier people
Yeah, that's a shame. Even in Russia street thugs in big cities are history now.
>>
File: 1439586677692.gif (642 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
1439586677692.gif
642 KB, 320x243
>>63715699
>50% of Australians are literally illiterate
>>
>>63708065
I'm more worried about wifi glommers "working" at Starbucks.

The homeless are manageable and less tedious.
>>
>>63708873
Hey that's my starbucks! Hope to meet you irl
>>
>>63715335
I live in a nicer suburb. people do wear t shirts and flip flops. they're also idiots

fun facts
1: I live in the richest city in my area. people install steel over their windows to prevent forcible entry
2: the streets are winding to prevent niggers and spics from neighboring cities to get away after robbing a home. the ENTIRE city from the signal placement to the way bushes block vision on turns, to freeway exits are all designed to prevent criminals from fleeing a crime scene

our entire city was designed from the ground up as a "legal" fortress against mexicans and ngigers.

it's fucking soviet when you think about it
3: whites are pussies (I'm not white) and don't carry guns or shoot ngigers in retaliation. so they have huge attitude problems. when you see a news story about a nigger who kills someone and say "he provoked me" they really act like that. most of them carry knives and many guns. there is NO self defense except to kill them.
>>
>>63715772

Liberalism is only as powerful as the amount of people who subscribe to it.

Once they realize that homeless people don't have a monopoly on goodness, and that virtue signaling is useless if it only brings about good feelings, not real results- they'll come around.

But people have to hit rock bottom, really fast.
>>
>>63708065
1) free chicken finger,food for,gifted nigger kids
invite dä whöle family .

2) digg_a_big_höle_indadesert
3) check ammö_and equipment
4)büüürnit
>>
>>63715784
china is quite safe. but whatever helps you sleep at night in this hellhole. just don't lead other innocent whites to their doom.

children pay the price for your generosity towards our enemies.

I don't understand how whites can be so callous towards the welfare of their own children. most don't even own a gun in the case of home invasion. they just leave the lives of their own kids up to the goodwill of a psychopath.

what the fuck
>>
>>63708065

LA doesn't nearly have the same level of problems as SF. At least LA has a pretty good transit network now between LACMTA and Metrolink.

Live in the Tenderloin or Milpitas for a week if you want to see some real shit.
>>
>>63709215
bruh Chicago? Flint Michigan? Nova Scotia? Nigger havens are everywhere except for the based state of Idaho
>>
>>63708065

>elect a republican governor
>elect a republican mayor
>eliminate the unconstitutional gun laws
>fix public transit

That's about 7% of L.A.s problems
>>
>>63708065

Nuke it from orbit. With orbit, the delicious gum.
>>
>>63715993
Well maybe you accustomed it already but from outside literally every place in LA seems like a piece of Heaven. No jokes. I understand that the society may be quite rude and fucked up but anyway. Appearance of LA is too awesome.
>>
>>63716409
we can't fix the dna of niggers or mexicans.

and if we COULD, well then that would imply they're violent animals by nature. what's the point of fixing someone who isn't innocent and has no compassion in their nature?

can't fix dna. the city is doomed until we have segreatation or genocide.
>>
>>63716543
the weather is nice. but the scenery is just dead dry desert bushes, broken concrete, and ugly art deco houses falling apart from the 70s.

paris looks nice too. but it's a shithole.

in the end, scenery doesn't make a place great. otherwise I would have stayed at the beaches in indonesia.
>>
>>63709570
UCLA student here, you should transfer here. Westwood is very clean for LA standards, but we also have a shitload of SJWs here.
>>
>>63708065

It's always been about the people.

If you shipped off all the people from South Central/Compton/Dinduville, and exchanged them with the Chinese people from Alhambra, Diamond Bar, etc. The dindus will fuck up those nice places, and those Asians will make Koreatown 2.0.

Hell, Koreatown in itself is an example of how to deal with shitskin rioters. YOU DEAL WITH BULLIT.

(No, don't try to reason with them, don't try to bribe them, you shoot them down.)
>>
http://maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/education/less-than-high-school/neighborhood/list/

This is a list of all the neighborhoods and cities in LA county, sorted by how many adults over the age of 25 have never graduated high school.

As you scroll down the list, and click each neighborhood starting from the top, scroll all the way down in the specific neighborhoods page to the very bottom and look at the 'Ancestry and immigration' section. Notice what Ancestry all the worst neighborhoods in LA are.

I'll give you a hint. It starts with an M.
>>
>>63709100
Multiculturalism at it's finest.
>>
File: kozmunkaeszakerdo.jpg (53 KB, 480x276) Image search: [Google]
kozmunkaeszakerdo.jpg
53 KB, 480x276
Why don't you people do what we did in Hungary?

>You want gubmint gibs? Go clean that drain/sweep that street/tidy that park/etc...
>Oh, you don't want to do it? Sure. You don't have to, don't worry. We don't have to give you free money either.

Mandatory community work for welfare. I'm sure that Americans could pull it off even better than we did, Americans have good organization skills.

On a side note, the latest genius idea of our benelovent government is a state-sponsored trucker training program since we have a shortage of trained truckers and a steady number of unemployed and untrained people who are willing to learn. Have you considered something similar? Training the plebs for menial jobs that are short in supply?
>>
>>63709655

"AW HELL NAW, NIGGA! U CAN'T MAKE ME, IS I YOUR SLAVE!? SHIIIEEET! I DON'T GOTTA DO NUFFIN, GON PLAY BAKKABALL LAYTA WITH TYRONE AND GET MA FREAK ON WITH SHANEEQUA AT THE REGGAE PARTY. SHIEEET."

Is what you will hear if you suggest them to build a wall.
>>
>be me in socal, South Central to make matters worse.
>fucking niggers are out of control here
> have this shady idea in my mind
>go to skid row with a cooler full of sandwiches to give for free.
> they all die because the sammiches have poisoned
>become a hero and swim in all the pussy
>>
File: 1451157933747.jpg (115 KB, 1040x660) Image search: [Google]
1451157933747.jpg
115 KB, 1040x660
>>63717294
And just think how many shills on here still try to convince people that the Hispanic problem isn't that bad.

> There not as bad as blacks, what could go wrong?

>They will assimilate and stop voting for socialists eventually, r-r-right, guys?
>>
Elect Trump, deport mexicans, build wall.
>>
>>63717650
you can do that because you're only doing it to white people, the trash white people that no one wants to be associated with

no one wants to associate with OUR white trash either, because it can rub off on them

but niggers don't rub off on the whites that try to "help" them so to speak. that, and it's "racist" to make niggers work for money.

it's impossible. we have to kill them.
>>
>>63717741

Wall them in then. The Great Wall requires lives, it needs sacrifice. Only than will it stand.

Wall them in. The Chinese did that for one of their great walls.
>>
>>63717650

'Y-you can't do that, that's against the Constitution! That's hateful and bigoted!" Says Jewish Attorney Shlomo Goldsteinberg.

"Que? I aint doin dat, I working 5 yobs this week por la familia."

"Shieeeet, I ain't doing shieeeeet, homeboy!"
>>
>>63717817

Mexicans are worse than blacks nowadays. Especially in LA.
>>
File: Skid_Row_Mural_3.jpg (884 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Skid_Row_Mural_3.jpg
884 KB, 1152x864
>>63717889
What about the negros? Have you seen skid row? I saw we focus on skid row first an then the latinos
>>
>>63718009

They also had coercive power to do it. Soldiers come to the door and escort the family to build wall.

All the scholars and books who disagreed with the Qin administration got buried alive and burned.

Alas, we are in a democracy. The soldiers are pozed, and the patriots are despirited.

Nice job on Jobbik, Hungary. Congrats on a good job.
>>
>>63717983
>>63718065

"You are not my slave, my black compatriot, but I'm not your slave either. I don't have to give you free money. You may whine about reparations and all that, you may riot and you may rebel, but you

are

not

getting

free money.

There is work to be done. Our infrastructure needs fixing and the harvest needs to be gathered. Grab a shovel, get to work and you get paid. But there shall be no free money."

I must confess that I know little about the US so my opinion might not be as valid, but that is what I would do.
>>
>>63718247

In my opinion, the worst LA people are in this order:

Mexicans are the worst.
Black people are next worse.
Other Hispanic is third worse.
Degenerate white (and other race) people with tattoos are fourth worse.
Chinese are fifth worse.
>>
>>63718713

you're forgetting the flips and, to an extent, the armos
>>
>>63718713
>>63718865

ausbrah here this thread was facinating

wtf is a flip armos?
>>
>>63718196

The Mexican families who've been in L.A. longer than it has been American Territory have more incentive to not act like fucking dindus.

All these black people are most likely transplants from Detroit and other places they've ravaged.

The most troublesome Hispanics are the Salvadoreans. They developed MS-13 right in the neighborhood where I live.

The Model Minorities are: The Koreans, the Chinese, the Japanese (They're really hidden in L.A.) annnnnd possibly Vietnamese. (They do illegal racketeering, sometimes) or Filipino (Filipinos tend to blend with all groups, so hard to say, but they don't seem to have the same sort of presence in prisons as blacks and hispanics, so that's good.)

The so-so tier are the conservative whites (Why the fuck are you in the deserts and mountains where you don't matter?) Russians, Bulgarians and Armenians

The bad tier are the Mexicans, Bangladeshi and the liberal whites.

The worst tier are the Salvadoreans and Blacks.
>>
>>63709417

Yes. American cities resembling the third world is not a meme. They are controlled completely by corrupt Democrat patronage machines, exactly like you'd find in Venezuela or Bolivia. The government is corrupt, the police are corrupt, and the blacks and poor whites who live there keep voting for the machine because they'll get some free handouts.
>>
>>63718974
flip = filipino
armo = armenian
>>
>>63718865
do you live in SFV?
>>
Brown cock? There's no such thing as a "brown cock". We call those little things "worms".
>>
>>63718508

You can't reason with these people is my point, my good Hungarian. The concept of a work ethic is foreign to them, you might as well speak to them in Hungarian and expect them to understand.

It's deep-rooted in their mentality, perpetuated by the culture that developed from the 1960's.

Of course, if you fight the people who are actually giving them free money, the government they elect, then they'd dismiss you as a "heartless, bigoted, racist, hateful, etc." And nothing gets done, not because calling names actually affects anyone, but because those in power just ignore common sense.
>>
>>63719221

naw son, i live next door to Glendale
>>
>>63712513

So you live among intentional racists and you work among oblivious racists.
>>
>>63719639

>you might as well speak to them in Hungarian

Come to think of it. It might even work. Hungarian language can scare someone into obedience if used properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CGpcDbuxGk
>>
File: 1454625401157.png (240 KB, 380x444) Image search: [Google]
1454625401157.png
240 KB, 380x444
>>63714621
The fuck you talking about? The spics here are totally taking over. I grew up here and it is totally different and more crime infested. Once they move into your neighborhood your opinion will change about them being bro tier
>>
blanket it with napalm.
>>
>>63712127
I have been to 3 campuses where 50/50 split of Asians or Hispanics go, and there hasn't been a single racist attack reported like ever. Most crimes committed anywhere on Earth are mostly against the same race, this goes triple for blacks.
>>
>>63718974

Filipinos blend anywhere, and they don't seem to be troublemakers on the same scale as blacks and hispanics.

As a Filipino living in the U.S. (Naturalized Citizen) other Filipinos annoy to no end. They love to make little accomplishments larger than what they really are. I hear that's common amongst southeast asians, though.

Regarding Armenians, they seem obnoxious braggarts, but all their fancy cars are just rented, and their fancy clothes they return back to the store after they spread their body odor all over it.
>>
>>63720273

>flips
>southeast asians

toppest of keks

The Chinese hate the Japanese with a passion, they hate the Koreans, but all 3 equally hate you.
Also, Vietnam & Thailand, even Indonesia, don't want to be associated with you.
>>
Plant nuclear charges along the San Andreas.
Cede it back to Mexico.

Your pick.
>>
>>63719936

Yeah, eastern European languages do sound scary compared to, say, French. Which is why I'm studying Russian.

Waiting for the next opportunity to scream "CYKA BLYAT" To some dindu.
>>
>>63708065
Sink it, along with SF, #globalwarming
>>
>>63708065
Feel bad for American white people.

>bans slavery
>frees slaves
>years go by
>immigrants start invest from south of the border
>white flight occurs
>minorities destroy cities and suburbs they inhabit
>crime rate and drug trafficking skyrockets

im so sorry white people, so sorry
>>
>>63720673

I never said they didn't. Everyone hates each other, but they're not gonna start a riot over it.

It would be counter-productive. Come on, do you really want bored, moneyed Filipino nurses to not spend money in your restaurants? I think not.
>>
LA is a sad story.
Filled with lunatics and losers who thought they were going to be the next Hugh Jackman or Kate Beckinsale.
Instead they just wind up on the street, as deluded and crazy as ever thinking that Hollywood will realize the mistake they've made despite being a talentless methhead that have been doing this shit for 30 years instead of leaving and trying their hand at a normal life.
I wonder if hollywood will make a movie about that?
>>
>>63709100

This isnt anything new. This was going on in the 80's when the Mexican prison gangs were using street gangs to push blacks out of Los Angeles, sending 1,000's of families into other areas of the country. This is how the first spread of Crips & Bloods happened. Living in Arizona, we got some of the first groups to arrive. I remember being locked up with all these black gang members in Phoenix, but they were all from Los Angeles sets, with no real roots in Arizona. I guess this would be the 2nd wave if its going on again.
>>
>>63720673

Of course, Filipinos can just go whitewashed and throw gasoline into the flame by becoming libtard shills like they tend to do.

"As a proud Filipino-American, I am offended by your bigoted microagression towards me. I have been psychologically assaulted and it matters. To show you how much it matters, we shall block all streets in Downtown L.A. and act like general retards as a giant middle finger to everyone. That is all, putang ina."

Of course it gets worse in San Francisco where the home hive is.
>>
>>63708065

You can't.

It's one of the absolute shittiest major cities I've ever been too.

I went to the U.S. with certain expectations;

I came realizing;

>Houston and Texas in general are top tier.

>Portland might be full of degenerates, but it's still a great little city.

>New York is just a crappier version of Paris or London

>L.A. is an absolute garbage dump and Hollywood lied to me throughout my youth, and even the surrounding areas like Orange County are fucking trash.
>>
>>63720822

It's all because of your goddamn William Wilberforce. Amazing fucking grace, indeed.
>>
>>63720919

my reply was to point out that flips love to claim that they're southeast Asian in the manner in which [insert non-white european group] likes claim they're white.

Flips are Pacific islanders, end of story.
>>
>>63720727

Try "MI A ROTHADT FASZÉRT NEM VAGY A KURVA GYAPOTFÖLDÖN TE KIBASZOTT, SZÁJBATEKERT, LEGUTOLSÓ SZARHÁZI GECI RABSZOLGA BÜDÖS MAJOM?"

It means that you are dreadfully sorry for slavery and all the injustices that Blacks had to suffer. Or maybe it means something else.
>>
>>63721433

They're Asian.

But when you see a particularly mixed Maori or Flip, they often look the same.

Creepy.

I think it's because most flips are descended from Asian conquest of the region. The natives are insignificant minority.
>>
>>63715822
Bosnian diaspora here :^)
Yeh the education here is much better
Thanks for proving it ^^
>>
>>63708065
Were you carrying?
>>
>>63721433

If Filipinos are Pacific Islanders, then why aren't Japanese and Taiwanese people Pacific Islanders?

In truth, even Pacific Islanders have their own culture.

Filipinos are rootless and cultureless. Their country is named after a Spanish king, though they don't speak Spanish. They don't speak one language, they speak dozens with their own local culture. They say they're Catholics, but their brand is either pagan syncretism or outright Marxist-flavored.

That's why you'd think Filipinos are pacific islanders- they're like a microcosm of America in Asia. The United States is a rootless cesspool of various cultures that end up mixing with each other until no knows what their identity is.

If you're an American from a Scottish descent, good for you- go back to Scotland. If you're here, you can't avoid the race mixing.
>>
>>63718865
Armos are not that bad honestly. They are different types of them. Throw out and burn Armenian Armenians who speak Russian and drive Benzes to just show off. But Persian Armenians and Western Armenians (from Syria, Lebanon and Iraq) are not that bad
>>
LA is slumhole piece of shit and is the very reason that Donald Trump is the way he is. LA is the best example of what happens to a great society when it becomes infested with liberals and minorities.

If you are a psychadelics taker, try taking some acid then exploring as much of LA as you can and you will truly see what kind of place it is. LA is an example of something that was once great many decades ago, but has now collapsed into a third world slum.

Los Angeles is the foreshadowing of what will happen to the rest of America if the liberals win. This is why we NEED Donald Trump.
>>
>>63713353
whitey shoulda never camped there in the first place. That's clearly mexican/native american territory.
>>
>live in glendale
>low spic rate
>low nog rate
>armo mob just steals credit cards, medicare fraud, etc.
>best city in LA county excepting the gated wealthy areas
>>
>>63721690

Cambodians, Thai, Indonesians, Malay, and Filipinos look the same.

It's fucking genetics, retarded white people.

It's the same reason why Canadians and Americans look the same, or how you can't really tell a Dane from a German outside the cultural markers.

The language is Austronesiasn. The culture is a mix of American and Asian. The people are Southeast Asian.

Actually, if you look at the history of the Austronesian language group, it came from Taiwan.
>>
>>63722301

I noticed how there aren't any homeless in Glendale when I was walking around the city. Good job.
>>
>>63722394

>Cambodians, Thai

Yes.

>Indonesians, Malay

Sometimes

>Filipinos

No.

How the fuck can you not tell these people apart?

Are you blind? Have you ever been around Asians?

I mean, granted, I could see you mixing up Malay, Flips and Indo's, but confusing them with fucking Thai/Viet/Cambodian?

It would be like confusing a Korean for Chinese.
>>
>>63722301
Glendale bro here. Which part?
>>
Any fellow L.A. bros reporting mosquitos? I'm paranoid about the Zika shit.
>>
>>63722752

I'm Filipino, so the only Filipinos I've been exposed to... also sometimes look Hispanic. (I.. have been mistaken for Hispanic. I didn't know whether to be offended or flattered.)

Yes, I work for a Cambodian Chinese family. In Chinatown. Where there are surprisingly large amounts of Vietnamese people. (I didn't include Vietnamese because they seem to have smaller eyes.)

Thai and Cambodian, they honestly look like some relatives at home. It's creepy.

Also, it's harder to tell apart Chinese people because they get around so much. (Have you taken the "Can you tell the difference?" test?)

http://alllooksame.com/
>>
>>63716211

>china is quite safe

Yeah, unless you say anything bad about the Communist Party at all.
>>
>>63723242

Why is China safe? Because the CCP tells you it is.

>"IT PELFECTRY SAFE, GWAILO"
>>
File: 1436621894643.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1436621894643.gif
646 KB, 512x481
Deport all Mexicans and Build wall.

There are no serious discussion here, just memes.
>>
>>63723156

The only Chinese I struggle with are Indo-Chinese.

I mean, they basically look Indonesian half the time. Sometimes I mistake them for Filo's because of that.

But Vietnamese/Cambodian/Thai...They stand out very strongly from the other's you mentioned. At least here. Strong bone structure in the face, sharp eyes.
>>
File: 212341234.jpg (64 KB, 799x563) Image search: [Google]
212341234.jpg
64 KB, 799x563
Bring back gun rights.
>>
File: 1450961880944.jpg (72 KB, 567x523) Image search: [Google]
1450961880944.jpg
72 KB, 567x523
I get it now.

Niggers don't take Jobs.
Mexicans Do...

Deport Mexicans, more jobs!
>>
>>63708065

YOU DO REALIZE YOU WERE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO SKID ROW, RIGHT?
>>
>>63719936
its plain from your manner of thinkingyou'ev never met any of them.

they are literally less evolved. they are literally prehistoric men

when you see a cartoon and there's a dimwitted violent man, or a caveman comes from a cartoon and starts raping, this is LITERALLY what they act like
>>
>>63708065

Pasadangerous reporting in.

Can't here you over all my dosh and nice neighborhoods. Enjoy getting fucked by bums in downtown while I eat filet mignon at the Huntington hotel.

Seriously though, why haven't you moved to Pasadena yet /pol/?
>>
>>63718865
you forgot poland
>>
>>63723242
why would you have any reason to badmouth the CPC in a public forum?

are you trying to overthrow the government?

when trump wins, I don't think it should be legal for blacks to badmouth him, for example. he is the only hope we have and anyone talking dirt on him is trying to destroy the country.

we shouldn't tolerate a destroyed country, neither should we tolerate people who try, or talk, about it
>>
As an East Asian, any other type of Asian is automatically shit. Fuck off, subhumans shitskin scum.
>>
>>63724476
are you an idiot? a person from pasadena bragging to another californian is like a stab wound victim bragging to a gunshot wound victim
>>
>>63724640
Because the Chinese People's Party is filled with incompetent motherfuckers that fuck up their own country more than anyone else.

Speaking about what happened, even if you're not expressing any particular opinion, is enough to get you silenced.
>>
>>63724802
Well I go to school in Colorado though so I don't have to deal with much of the problems back home all that much.

But seriously, Pasadena is night and day when compared to most of LA. Bel air and Beverly Hills are the only two places that even come close.
>>
>>63724719
I'm also east asian.

they're honestly not that bad. but they are stupid. and because they're stupid, they end up voting democrat 99% of the time.

maybe the western propaganda has gotten to me. I dunno. I don't want them in my father's homeland. I don't particularly want them here either, since there isn't anything they can actually make better, and only the potential for them to make things worse, but I don't see any reason to treat them differently from white liberals, which is of course, disdain and expulsion.

but at least they're not niggers and mexicans.
>>
>>63712127
>Alhambra is 99% Asian

>tfw the only indian among all the chinese as a kid
>tfw i was younger than them, and the girls would "kidnap" me and take me their homes
>tfw could've in a chinese qt but awkward as shit

Now I live in Glendale. I shit you not, they smell worse than the average indian. I'm not even trying to downplay how bad it is.
My neighbors are dutch and norwegians so I guess it's diverse enough. So far in life only whites and asians seem to get along. Hispanics, niggers, and hardcore wiggers ruin things.

>>63713586
Don't complain. You get real french food, the best we have here is some fusion french/thai that uses mexican cooks ;-;.
>>
>>63724476
Pasadena is nice city I guess. I love the City hall and Urth Cafe. Go there once in a while to have some nice coffee
>>
>>63724476
Having lived in Pasadena the last 8 years, I have noticed a steep decline. It used to be a lot of the good parts of socal without the bad. Well the 110 traffic seems to get more and more fucked at weirder hours. Mexicans have TAKEN OVER old town. It used to be a white hang out, it's not that different than downtown or any other shit hole now. My rent has sky rocketed. And maybe it's just in my head, but I feel like I smell garbage more frequently these days.

Pas used to be such a wonderful place. It's still the best place to live in LA, but not for long.
>>
>>63725181
>Urth cafe

DROPPED. god that place is so bad and overpriced with small portions.
>>
>>63724975
the party is slowly morphing into a meritocracy. lately the majority of additions have been from capitalists.

also, if you weren't aware, about 10% of the ENTIRE country is a party member

it makes sense to me. it avoids becoming a monarchy by distributing significant amounts of the franchise, whilst completely avoiding letting subhumans, 80 iq idiots, immigrants, and the like into the organization.

if you're going to badmouth china at least learn the facts. you white people are so fucking stupid when it comes to learning about the outside world.

I guarantee you there isn't any other model for governance that's better than china's. what is better? germany? america? sure, if you enjoy getting shot
>>
>>63708065

I live in LA.

We're in dire need of a Rudy Guliani to come through and clean the filth off the streets.

But no instead we have idiots fighting to let the homeless live on the streets because it's "humane"
>>
>>63708065
>things can are possibly but didn't happen to op
>starcucks
>>
>>63725011
you live in a fortress. a luxury prison is still a prison.

I, for one, am not okay with living in a luxury prison.

kill the subhumans, exile the democrats, retake the country. I am not an animal to be caged, neither will my children be. and if you have any self respect, neither will you be.

the good people of this world have a duty to remove the filth of humanity. to lock up good people is a crime
>>
File: 24check_600.jpg (70 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
24check_600.jpg
70 KB, 600x300
>>63725308
>not getting the green tea boba with coconut added in

But yeah, it is overpriced. Tender Greens across the street is a much better deal. Weird to think I might have been eating next to other anons.

>>63725181

Go have brunch at the Langham some day, treat yourself-- you'll love it. Pic Related.

>>63725240
I live on Orange Grove when I'm back home. Old Town still seems white as hell to me, haven't noticed too many mexicans.
>>
File: 1443652171208.gif (2 MB, 460x238) Image search: [Google]
1443652171208.gif
2 MB, 460x238
>>63725508
I would seriously support spending a couple of billions to hunt down every homelessfag and put them on a complex.

This shit is affecting public health, truism and business.

It's a good investment.
>>
>>63725308
What else can we expect? Anyplace near sunset will have some superfood or trendy addition to a tea which will raise the prices even if the srink itself is worth less than $5.

I've seen some places come and go. Usually what happens is that theyMre popular for the first few months, then no one cares because they keep prices the same and some alternatives drive away competition. Then they'll reorganize, get a rush again then die in obscurity. I hope berlincurrywurst remains, though.
>>
>>63725979
it won't end with a couple billions, though. after they become wards of the state, there are lawsuits, restructuring of contractors, escalation of benefits, everything is blamed on the state and it'll cost at least 100 times whatever is initially proposed.

a bullet is 10 cents. spare us the fake guilt
>>
California LA all my life.

There is no fixing this state, not worth it, there was always mexicans, but it's disgusting to see how many there are now.

They have infested this place with just bullshit. Mexicans ruin everything, even my few mexican friends say it. On top of that, it is WAY TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE, TOO FUCKING CROWDED, TOO MANY DICKHEADS, JUST TOO FUCKING MANY. NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE, BEST THING I WILL EVER DO IN MY LIFE IS TO MOVE OUT OF THIS STATE. I HAVE BEEN TO WEST VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, FUCKING PARADISE IN COMPARISON. YOU WALK INTO A MARKET AND THERE IS NOBODY THERE, NO ONE ON THE FREEWAY EITHER. THE COPS LOOK LIKE THEY ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK.

Things mexicans do that disgust me:

1: never uses turn signals
2: turns on emergency lights in the middle of the road and talks on the phone, and expects YOU to make room when another car is coming from the opposite direction.
3: they pack scrap metal, trash in their broken down trucks and slow down everyone on the freeway.
4:Wrappers, used diapers on the side of the road.
5: Kids have boogers caked around the edges of their noses
6: Worship Catholicism, but whores themselves to neighbors, lights candles and makes crosses with her hands when time needs it. (WHORE)
7: Going through the trash looking for cans, ripping bags and attracting shit ton of flies.
8: No leash on their dogs ever
9: Almost see their pet get run over by a car, owner did not even give a fuck.
10: Packs of dogs roam the streets terrorizing the neighborhood.
11: Allow their kids to play outside ALL DAY. Don't you raise your fucking kids?
12: WEEKLY illegal flea markets in the middle of a residential, they hijack an entire sidewalk , and put up trash for sale, literally shit you would find in the trash. City will not do shit, but they give me parking tickets just fine.

So no, let LA go to shit. The only thing you can really do is move far away.
>>
>>63725508
Plus we have sanctuary laws. Cops won't turn illegals over to the feds at all since lapd doesn't want to scare them with deportation if they come to report a crime.

>>63723984
This desu. All I have is a ruger revolver my dad handed down to me.
>>
>>63726410
>they pack scrap metal, trash in their broken down trucks and slow down everyone on the freeway.
>Going through the trash looking for cans, ripping bags and attracting shit ton of flies.
They also come around at NIGHT and clean out your blue trash bins looking for glass and plastic bottles. The police have to patrol my neighborhood now every wednesday night because of how disruptive they are.
>>
Lived in LA for years. When people ask me to describe LA, I call it "a sprawling post-apocalyptic hellscape with homeless zombies and poison air".

Yet despite all that, somehow it is also ruinously expensive.

People who come to LA from nice parts of the country (myself included) cannot believe that LA continues to exist when it is so dysfunctional and hellish - a one-bedroom apartment on the West Side is $1600/mo, and that's for some old piece of shit built in the 70s.

AND ENGLISH ISN'T EVEN THE LANGUAGE.
>>
Deploy Roof Koreans
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8 KB, 290x174
>>63708065
>How do we fix LA, pol?
Several high yield thermonuclear devices detonated in strategic areas
>>
>>63725379
The historical function of both Chinese govermment and all Socialist governments has been to maintain status quo by mercilessly retarding or in some cases exterminating meritocracy.
But they're "slowly" undoing gravity, eh?
>>
>>63727999
Also forgot to mention all the hidden taxes. Like the $70 parking tickets you'll get because you disobeyed rules that you didn't know existed because the signs are missing.

The worst part is that ultimately, it is all LA's fault. Parking tickets are a good example. If everyone in the city just stopped paying their parking tickets, the courts would get jammed up and city revenue would drop like a rock. The city would have to make tickets more reasonably priced so that people would actually pay them. The simplest act of protest (not doing anything) cause real action that would benefit millions of people.

But nobody does it. There's no unity, no sense of belonging. Everyone knows how shitty LA is, everybody wants to get the hell out. As such, it isn't your home, it's just a temporary place to be. So keep littering, keep letting homeless niggers harass women in broad daylight, and keep quiet when politicians maintain the same lunatic policies that got us here.
>>
>>63712513
DUDE I LIVE ON AURA OFF TAMPA WHERE U AT?
>>
>>63712908
Amen
>>
>>63728309
socialist government undoes meritocracy

chinese government has a history of being a eugenicist meritocracy. but again, you're unaware of the ancient state bureaucrat examinations.

because you're an arrogant buffoon that talks about things that he's only read about in slivers and NYT articles.
>>
>>63708065
See Tool-Aenima
>>
File: 1452129271092.jpg (508 KB, 925x925) Image search: [Google]
1452129271092.jpg
508 KB, 925x925
>living in LA
>going to Starbucks

>going to a fucking Starbucks in LA

I think I see your problem.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.