[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident of Calais speaks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 28
File: 4tt4iih.jpg (32 KB, 622x352) Image search: [Google]
4tt4iih.jpg
32 KB, 622x352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc&app=desktop
>>
File: 1443776629214.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1443776629214.png
132 KB, 396x454
>>63703073

I hate the french as the next true English man, but this INFURIATES ME!
Just get a gang of men and go stab a load of them to death.
>>
File: Angry Ray.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Angry Ray.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
I have no words.
>>
>>63703759
>Just get a gang of men and go stab a load of them to death.
It's going to end up with a farmer shooting up one of them, then being incarcerated, followed by some protests by the local population despite not being authorised by the government.
Then the riots will come.

I wish I could do something but I live too far away.
I'm angry every day because of it though.
>>
>>63703073
this is better
https://vimeo.com/154458030
>>
>>63703073

This was confirmed a fake and hyperbole/overexaggeration.

Stop shilling fake videos. None of it is true. Of course the dumbass retards on /pol/ will drink it up though.

I've been to Calais as a humanitarian worker and they are all peaceful kids that are discriminated by the French public at large.
>>
I seriously hope there is going to be a war as 1789... The true french must fight for their nation...
>>
File: Syrian Children.jpg (662 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Syrian Children.jpg
662 KB, 2048x1536
>>63704473
>>
>>63704473
>This was confirmed a fake
By whom?
Got any link or are you just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>63704473
Give me your address so we can take care of something.
>>
>>63704332
You should be beaten to death. You will be beaten to death.
>>
>>63704473
This is a quality shitpost, I bet some Australian on a proxy did this.

8/10, good bait.
>>
>>63704847
whatever state drone
>>
File: reaction156.jpg (122 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
reaction156.jpg
122 KB, 640x480
>>63703073
>>
>>63704473
>it's Ahmed changing his ip and shitposting on /pol/ again the post
>>
>>63703073
>That attitude from 13:11
I love whoever she is.
>>
>>63703073
I've asked last time this was posted:

If the crime is as rampant and widespread as she claims, why is there no video of it?
>>
>>63705090
You live in one of the most right-wing nationalist communities in the world (God be praised). I dare you to talk like that outside your flat. Yoou'd get stomped until their was nothing left but a wet spot.

>state drone

Um, diversity and multiculturalism are mandates of the state in the West. Antifa clowns are just doing the bidding of the state, whether they're smart enough to understand it or not. Apart from a few bright spots in Eastern Europe, the Left is just doing what its told by its masters in government.
>>
>>63705393
>there's no video of negroes rampaging through calais
I'd actually defy you to find any video of Calais since August that DIDN'T feature some marauding nigger.
>>
>>63705393
How many videos of the Cologne rapes have you seen?
>>
>>63705748
Idiotic, absolutely retarded analogy. We have hundreds of witnesses for Cologne PLUS video of out-of-control gangs, drunk, shooting fireworks into groups of people.

Here we have a single person making outrageous, shocking claims. I ask for corroborating video and you start menstruating all over the place.

Cunt.
>>
>>63705934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ESI4pTDI9g
>>
>>63705934
>Here we have a single person making outrageous, shocking claims
Except that's not the case.

They recently shown on the national news a bunch of people living in Calais complaining about what the lady here says.

Besides you have you logic backwards; hundreds of people witnessing rapes in Cologne should mean some of them have videos whereas few people seeing crimes might not be able to produce one.
>>
>>63704473
This tbqh. Refugees in Calais keep mostly to themselves, there has never been an incident where a refugee attacked a Frenchman. Meanwhile, there have been many cases of refugee shelters being burned down. Yuropoors need to overcome their lizard brains and realize that racial differences are skin-deep.
>>
>>63703073

This shit will go viral
>>
File: 1452216899871.jpg (86 KB, 528x500) Image search: [Google]
1452216899871.jpg
86 KB, 528x500
>>63705934
>you are in the middle of the city
>gang of 20 armed shitskins comes into your direction
>" oh yeah i will take my cell phone out and film them while they come closer to me ! "

Meine Fresse wie kann man so dämlich sein. Hauptschüler ?
>>
>>63706596
>Refugees in Calais keep mostly to themselves
Bolox, they tear down fences, cause thousands of euros of damages, tresspass, steal wood from people's property, harass and attacks truck drivers.

They do not "keep to themselves".
>>
While the fuckers above are probably trolling, i do also find some of the claims a bit weird.
Like her son giving a good beating to 3 guys armed with iron bars.

Still there is no reason not to spread it
>>
File: 1453948769431.jpg (64 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1453948769431.jpg
64 KB, 640x472
>>63704473
>>
Btw french bros, have it spread already in France?
I've never heard of this video before
>>
>>63703073
>>
>>63706988
So these crimes happen daily, hourly, minutely, but there are NEVER any witness around, being able to film it with their smartphones from afar, or from their safety of their own home looking down on the streets from their windows, from their cars, the busses, whatever.

Got it.

Hauptschüler indeed.
>>
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>63704473
>they are all peaceful kids
>>
>>63707394
It's the first time I hear about it. It's not like Pujadas would mention it on his show.
>>
File: 1419618-unicorn2.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1419618-unicorn2.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>>63704473
So, is this a performance, acting? Is this a bona fide town hall meeting or a bunch of actors?

Was surprised a member of the public could stand and speak in public for 15 fucking minutes, for sure...
>>
>>63705393
Agreed Hans - sharpen your critical knives /pol/, don't be taken for fools.
>>
File: that nuclear feel.png (747 KB, 887x787) Image search: [Google]
that nuclear feel.png
747 KB, 887x787
>the broken tone in her voice

as a quebec-fag this struck me the most, what the fuck france
>>
>>63705090
>whatever state drone
says the commie
>>
File: UN.jpg (86 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
UN.jpg
86 KB, 700x490
>>63703073
>pic from UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
>tfw you realize that applies to everyone except native white peoples
>tfw you realize the United Nations is an instrument of white genocide
This is the world we live in.
>>
>>63708252
Maybe of the hundreds she alleges have been attacked she was one of the few confident enough to stand up and speak in front of an audience. Some people just have the gift of the gab even if they aren't politicians or motivational speakers.
>>
File: maxrCUCKdefault.jpg (457 KB, 2854x1608) Image search: [Google]
maxrCUCKdefault.jpg
457 KB, 2854x1608
>>63703073
I literally got on /pol/ the to post this exact thing. Excellent video, just horrifying.

The sane frenchies are so damn screwed
>>
>>63709565

They get around that by claiming Europeans and white people have no indigenous culture or land.
>>
File: well_done.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
well_done.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>mfw all the government shills in this thread.
>>
i'm doing a bit of research about that video, it might be a good idea to send it to Trump too
>>
>>63703073

Is this from a town meeting? Are they organising to do something about it? (Other than trying to get the UK to take them)
>>
>>63703073
She's clearly a racist though. So take everything she says with a grain of salt. Yes, there are some problems with refugee's integration, but let's not call this "death of civilization" or "the demise of the multicultural project". Multiculturalism is still alive and well around the world. Go into any major city and you'll see it MOSTLY works. It's a major achievements. There are problems but racist discourse is not the solution.
>>
>>63706967
It should, viewer count is noticeably rising already

>>63707182
I wouldn't be surprised if it's exaggerated, then again we're hearing it from the mother, who heard it from her son - so I doubt she'd say "he was punched once by a pair of ""refugee"" thugs and ran away crying" lol

>>63708582
I don't know more than a few words of french and found myself stirred by how desperate she sounds
>>
>>63703073
>they enter private homes
This is why we should never give up guns. I'd blast a nigger.

I can't watch it all now, but later if this thread is still alive I'll reply with my full thoughts.

That shit is just disgusting.
>>
>>63710938
It is some kind of a political meeting i believe, mostly anti-immigration.
Not the "gas the kikes, race war now" kind though
>>
>>63707708
Videos like this ?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6l27sAwsGQ

People are scared, this scum knows where you live, and leftists and politicians help them.
Our own country is cucked too, there a re daily incidents of Rapefugees attacking men, woman and children. And there are almost no Videos of it. So all these didnt happenend ?! Like Cologne because no woman took out her cell phone while 20 mudslimes stick their fingers into her ?!
Or that father in Hamburg who tried to run away from two Muslims with his three month old daughter ! and saw no other solution than to jump into the icecold lake. His daughter died now and he got stabbed several times.

http://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article152013384/Baby-stirbt-zwei-Wochen-nach-Eisdrama-in-Hamburg.html
>>
>>63711228

So a do nothing talking shop. I don't see why France doesn't deport them and Europe blockade the sea and land routes.
>>
>>63711557
>I don't see why France doesn't deport them and Europe blockade the sea and land routes.

Because the western politicians want this situation. They hope to achieve more power and more " EU " by it.
>>
>>63709565
You can't make this shit up, how will we be remembered?
>>
>>63711287
Good lord that video got muh blood boiling. Was there some disagreement that started that mob/fight or is that just daily life in Eurabia?
>>
>>63711043
how much are you getting paid per hour, Slavoj?
>>
i cant never understand how can west tolerate this. here or poland they set shits on fire and protests? what they do? cry into microphone on some conference? sad.
>>
>>63711826
Leftcucks claimed the fat fuck gave them the middle finger and blockaded the street by himself.
They did their bit of research and find out the son has a friend who wore an NSDAP shirt on a facebook pic.
Following that some journos promptly claimed the family was neo-nazis so everything was alright.

Also the son got arrested because he didn't registered his weapon or something
>>
>>63711202
Never mind I just watched it all.

I'm gonna link this video on goybook and hope it is a nice redpill to some acquaintances.
>>
>>63704221
>I wish I could do something
>I live too far away
>I'm angry every day because of it

You are literally a part of the problem you cuck faggot go defend your country.
>>
File: Drooling brat.png (773 KB, 783x720) Image search: [Google]
Drooling brat.png
773 KB, 783x720
>>63703073
Is this legit or just right wing extremist propaganda? Are there any other sources describing what's actually going on in Calais. I mean these are pretty serious accusations, a testimony at a public even alone won't be enough.
>>
>>63703073
Thats a man.
>>
>>63712695
yes i believe calais is realy good place to live with all those niggers around. 100% heaven. rainbows everywhere.
>>
>>63712695
that is beside the point, if you spread it enough the medias will be forced to cover it because they have to control the narrative.
Who knows, maybe we will learn a lot about what is happening in Calais then
>>
File: funny cat face.jpg (176 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
funny cat face.jpg
176 KB, 600x756
>>63712191
Jesus...The more I hear the sadder I get

Maybe if Brexit happens the wider French public will wake up. Idk what else could save em at this point
>>
File: misog.jpg (80 KB, 783x756) Image search: [Google]
misog.jpg
80 KB, 783x756
>>63712618
>Revealing your power level on goybook
It's like you want a SWAT team to randomly search your home for planted drugs
>>
File: Beautiful city of paris.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful city of paris.jpg
158 KB, 1024x768
>>63712827
>>63712902
I don't know, she's basically describing a war zone with curfew, closed shops, being chased from home and all that shit. I don't doubt the shitskins are animals but do they really went that far? Because if it's true the army must intervene and it might end in a fucking civil war.
>>
>>63711043
You should go back to your other job as a minister of truth on Twitter.
>>
>>63713128
Well fuck, it's too late now. Might as well try and dole out as many redpills as possible before I get black bagged.
>>
>>63711287
Nothing wrong with this. Just a video of tolerant muslim brothers attempting to educate some bigoted french people on their opinions of racial segregation. Quite peaceful desu.
>>
We live in a World and times i would never have imagined several years ago.
Oh yes i always knew the truth about Muslimes since in went to scholl and had my " experience " with them. And i also learned very fast about the hypocrisy of leftists and that are in fact the true facists.

I made the highest school degree possible, i joined the army, saw action in former Yugoslavia, Mali and Afghanistan, saved all my money and studied. I found a well paid job and the wonderfull women of my dreams who i married last year.
I love History, visit museums, classical concerts and travel around to witness the high culture of Europe and elsewhere.
Mostly together with her or my best friends.
I have two cats and two Dogs.
A good Life.

And yet i train every day. I do martial arts since being 14 years old and me and my friends train harder and more brutal than ever before.
I bought a Gun, and expandable baton and a KSK commando knife and practise with them as often as i can.
All this because i prepare myself for the Chaos that will come.
While i still go to my work every day and hide my true feelings to a bigger public.

In some way it feels insane....
>>
>>63704473
>just hyperboles, they dindu nothin never ever
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411748/The-Jungle-burns-Migrants-torch-Calais-camp-violent-protests-police-evict-hundreds-slum.html
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/596519/Calais-migrant-crisis-crimes-rise-25-per-cent-one-year-immigration-asylum-seekers-Kent
>>
Calais gives us a glimpse of the future of Europe.

White people being forced from their towns by police (not migrants, the POLICE).

Coming to a neighbourhood near you.
>>
>>63713208
They really are that fucked. I was taught at a young age to never let them know where you live, and that's some of the best advice I've ever got.

Their whole mindset is that of an invader, and that applies not just to countries but to people's homes as well. They're very notorious for breaking in to people's homes.
>>
I really, really hope France does the right thing and kicks these disgusting fucking leeches back. Oh, you've lost your papers so we can't return you? Who gives a shit, you're all going to be dropped off in the same village in the arsehole of Africa.

I seriously feel for the people of Calais, but I've gotten a sense (which may be incorrect) that they're blaming us far too much for what is surely more a fault of the French government. WE don't want them, and the solution isn't holding out for us to finally accept them.
>>
>>63704473
>american ever leaving the US
this is too obvious dude
>>
File: 1420992251721.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1420992251721.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>63714062
>We live in a World and times i would never have imagined several years ago.
>In some way it feels insane....

Haha, the ride didn't even start yet. It will get so much worse you wouldn't even be able to comprehend with your sissified European brain.

People being executed in the streets, while trucks loaded with corpses casually drive through the city.
Daily criminal gunfights on your very street with occasional dead bystanders, dead neighbors lying in a pool of blood start being a common thing.
Hyperinflation that makes the money worth less than the paper it's printed on, capital defaults that stop the oil and gas flow and makes people burn books for warmth.
Tanks shelling the cities and running over pedestrians.
Cats and dogs getting eaten, people getting abducted and eaten.

I have seen it all. And I see it coming again in Europe. It's like a deja vu.

You better prepare your anus. Training doesn't help. Hiding, running and social skills do.
>>
>>63711202
>This is why we should never give up guns.

I'm afraid one day the FBI will knock on your door and demand you give up your weapons. What are you going to do, shoot them? If you do, and miraculously fend off the SWAT team that will arrive afterwards, the Army will come for you.

They WILL disarm you, house by house, farm by farm, ranch by ranch.
>>
>>63716249
Nigger i have seen enough shit when i went on my deployments.
Staying fit and not being a victim even by your appearnce and attitude is a simple basic, eveyrthing else follows.
>>
>>63716021
>Go to Germany few years back
>Dusseldorf is literally covered in graffiti and I'm getting chased by the trolley on the roads
>Visit castles and there's nothing but women in hijabs and Korean businessmen
>Thought smelly turks was just a meme but no, it's true.
Around Bavaria and the Rhine I did go on some random roads and find some small idyllic towns with little kids playing in their front yards. Was pretty neat. I hope those towns and villages aren't overrun by now.
>>
>>63717015
They still exist but they are endangered because mostly some " refugee " shelters are not far away...
>>
>>63716998
Given a large enough pack of noggers opposing you, your "fit appearance and attitude" will just be a provocation to target you specifically.
>>
>>63703073

If white people could move out of Detroit and make their own paradise suburbs elsewhere else in the state, then French natives can move out of Calais and make their own paradise suburbs elsewhere in Aquitaine.
>>
>>63704473
>>63706596
Fuck off, you people are traitors.
>>
>>63716711
that would set off enormous riots and even a revolution.

The government would have an almost impossible task to confiscate weapons from trigger-happy paranoid people.
>>
File: 800px-Prinz_Eugene_of_Savoy.png (1 MB, 800x989) Image search: [Google]
800px-Prinz_Eugene_of_Savoy.png
1 MB, 800x989
>>63717464
Cholera reading is not your strongest side, is it ?
I said that its the basic, the fundament on which verything else that follows is build. And that means owning Guns and knowing how to use it. Having friends who share your attitude and dont step back. Run under the radar as long as possible. Etc.

And bythe way: You know why muslimes in Germany try to avoid Slavs when it comes to brawls ? Because they know that they fight back and show that the moment the scum approaches them. These people dont look for opponents, they look for Victims. And germans are better victims than slavs.
>>
>>63716998
>i have seen enough shit when i went on my deployments.

Nah, you haven't seen shit.
Russlanddeutscher here, dad was an intel official.

Karabach 1989-1990, Moscow 1991, Georgia 1992-1993, St. Petersburg 1994-1997.

I have seen it all firsthand as a kid. It's not about war, it's about the meltdown of a country.
I have seen Azeris living for decades with Armenian neighbors, would overnight go and behead whole families and rob their homes.
I have seen "dangerous elements" lined up in the streets of Moscow and shot, then their corpses would be transported by bread delivery trucks.
I have see the Presidential secret police go into homes of Tbilisi oppositioners and shoot their families.
I have seen the law enforcement so underfunded and cucked the people would seek protection from organized crime and pay taxes to them instead of the government.
>>
>>63703073
* Loud applause *

She should run for public office.
>>
>>63718071
Forgot to add that Germany now looks like an exact copy of 1988 USSR.

So we have 3 more years I guess.
>>
>>63718071
Just wondering, how do you see Germany and the EU playing out over the next decade?
>>
>>63716711
>ive never owned such scary tools of destruction!
or
>i lost them in a tragic boating accident officer!

Or whatever. And do you think Officer Johnson that has to carry out that search and seizure will be willing to do that knowing I might be willing to shoot and kill him? Most of the officers are gun owning, gun loving members of their own community. Most won't go to a friend's house and take their guns. Hell, most precincts will even let their officers do that if they wanted. It would be unenforceable.
>>
>>63718291
Russia after the breakdown of Communism whith everything that followed was and is still a mjaor difference to current Germany. No matter if all this scum invaded the country or not.

The decline here will go mostly smootly. The majority of germans are old and never learned to fight in any way. They will stay at home as long and often as possible, hoping that the natural death will get them before the Chaos.

I wont be a with a loud bang, it will go down silently. Which is far more horrifying
>>
>>63717961
Again, how do you imagine this? The average Joe and his neighbours aren't nearly as organized as the goverment and the agencies/police/military at its disposal, and will always be overpowered if push comes to shove. Do you really think you can shout to your neighbours "hey, they took ol' John's guns, but they won't take ours" and then make a fortress or somesuch and fend off everything they throw at you? Will you really risk a firefight with government officials over your weapons they demand you to give up, risking you and your family being shot dead very soon at worst, or becoming an outlaw whose days are numbered anyways at best? It seems more probable that most won't, and will just hand over their guns.
>>
>>63718291
Looks more like 2019 could be the new 1939.
>>
>>63716249
>>63718071
>>63718291
This is some spoopy shit, my kraut friend. I'm saving it.
>>
>>63718633
>>63718926

The open borders are Europe's Berlin wall.
Europe now gets influenced by all kinds of conflicting interests, ideologies and emerging cultures, just like USSR block was after the curtain fell.

The multiculturalism is Europe's perestroika.
Europe now tries to reform itself to accommodate a foreign ideology and welfare economy, just like USSR tried to reform itself to western values and free market.

The global recession is Europe's financial collapse of 1989.

Afghanistan is Europe's Afghanistan. Afghanistan never changes I guess.

Syria is Europe's Chechyna.
Quite literally, because it wasn't the military action that hurt USSR/Russia, but Chechen immigrants inside the country and the corrupt politicians who supported them.
>>
File: 1451871889747.jpg (59 KB, 641x642) Image search: [Google]
1451871889747.jpg
59 KB, 641x642
>>63718944
You obviously have no grasp on just how triggered right wing American's get when they feel the federal government is coming for 'muh guns and muh rights'

Taking guns is an extremely distinct red line - one of the few things I think would legitimately cause an armed uprising. Not necessarily a pitched battle but a long guerilla war/urban terrorist activities more akin to IRA
>>
>>63704473
>>63705393
To any other proofters:

>On January 23rd, they did a big riot in Calais. It was horrible. It lasted the whole afternoon and the whole evening.
https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/photos/march-january-23-2016-french-port-city-calais-photo-195458184.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/photos/migrants-break-fence-reach-moored-ferry-calais-january-photo-105419594.html

>Yesterday I participated in this demonstration. I was in the middle of it, with my husband, with my son, with friends. General Piquemal was there [Long round of applause]. After what I witnessed yesterday, I could not sleep, because I kept reviewing those scenes in my mind. The television, radio and newspapers haven’t said what happened there. We saw him get arrested and mistreated like a racaille [street thug].
http://de.euronews.com/2016/02/07/calais-ex-general-der-fremdenlegion-in-haft/

>They’ve downright made a city within the city. They’ve got a discotheque, businesses, schools, hair-dressers… They even have… [pause] — I wouldn’t allow myself to say this, but I think you understand it concerns the needs of men. Of course. They’ve made streets. They’ve given names to these streets. They elected a mayor.
http://www.businessinsider.de/calais-jungle-france-migrants-refugees-2016-1

>But we can’t endure the unendurable, when we see riots taking place during the night, every day, constantly. They turn up in the center of the town, numbering 2000, 3000, 4000, all over the place.
http://www.euronews.com/2016/01/24/calais-jungle-migrant-camp-is-bad-for-business-say-locals/
>On Saturday around 50 people illegally boarded a ferry bound for England and had to be removed. The incident followed a rally in Calais by some 2,000 migrants and their supporters.

Look up the rest yourself.
>>
File: 1418108901918.jpg (2 MB, 2305x3116) Image search: [Google]
1418108901918.jpg
2 MB, 2305x3116
>>63703073
If that's true, then they should make awareness of it, film it, upload on YouTube and elsewhere. What's the point speaking about it? Stupid bitch. Film the happening, upload on internet. Are those people that dumb or is it all a lie? 2010+, literally limitless possibilities to capture the happenings. Nobody should have the right to speak without recordings and be taken seriously.
>>
>>63718944
you know what happens?

WE LIVE FREE

OR WE DIE
>>
>>63704221
>Get on train for a handfull of euros
>Go to Calais
>purchase a few cheap bottles of wine, a few dishrags, a styrofoam cooler and a can full of petrol

>1) break up cooler into small pieces and put in emptied wine bottles
>2) pour petrol into bottles shaking as the fuel eats the styrofoam turning into a viscous jelly
>3) fill bottles with jelly and then stuff a torn piece o rag into the top, taped into place with duct or electricians tape, soak rag/wick in petrol
>4) place in bag and go to migrant area dressed in all black at night during peak time for migrant congregation
>5) light, toss and GTFO of there!

Leave the area after changing, head home, sit back for a few days keking heartily at the stories of terrorism in the newds.

Then do it again.

Anything else is the excuse of a cucked faggot... which, you are.
>>
>>63719629
In your previous post you talked about secret police shooting dissidents and in this one you're just likening events in Europe with events that took place before the collapse of the USSR. I understand it's all really complex but I was wondering what you specifically thought might happen within the next few years. Even in the event of a severe recession, it wouldn't be as dramatic as the Soviet Union's collapse. And what would it even look like? /pol/ tends to depict a very fantastic future for Europe, with war and pandemonium, but I'm skeptical. But then again, I'm also very far away.
>>
File: 1454287175075.jpg (165 KB, 1038x431) Image search: [Google]
1454287175075.jpg
165 KB, 1038x431
Shill Status = Obliterated
>>
>>63720314
meant for>>63719700
>>
This is good.
This is what we need.

People who dare stand up.
And I'm not talking about us faggots sitting on /pol/ repeating how great it would be to nuke the entire middle east into glass.
These are people who comes with actual information about living amongst these sandniggers. And the social justice fags have nothing on her. She is not racist, she's just telling the truth of it.

I'm not gonna imply that this video will spark the outrage that closes the borders from more nigger.
But these are the videos that will help that movement forwards.
>>
>>63720291
It would be as dramatic. We are close to the point.

Do you realize that a prominent Foreign Legion general, war veteran and a hero of France was beaten and thrown into jail and they did something shady to him in jail, because he had to be rushed to a hospital and is now in critical condition?

We are pretty much 1 step before the police starts raiding the houses of the "evil nationalists" and 2 steps before they start executing in the streets.

Basically it goes - government tries to suppress dissent, it gets very ugly - mass murder ugly, runs out of money, gets fucked and anarchy ensues.
>>
>>63720291
Do you even have a clue how Germany would react if an actual depression hit us?
I mean we have records in terms of employment and the mood is volatile
>>
>>63704473
>I've been to Calais

you cant even place europe on a map retard you are fooling nobody
>>
>>63721013
>barely half a thousand people protest against migrants, including Christian Piquemal, a french war hero
>get arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZou9CahPlU

The problem, in the world that we live today, is that we have access to every information on Earth... But nobody cares. Nobody gives a fuck.

How many views has this courageous woman got ? The poor citizens of Calais who heard her, yes. But apart from that ?

At the end of the day the average frenchman, just like the average german or the average swede, goes to sleep thinking that everything is beautiful in the best of the worlds and sleep tight thinking of multiculturalism and leftist ideas.

The world can't wake up. It won't wake up. It's like a fucking nightmare that can't stop.

Hell, Charles de Gaulle had the perfect word for this : "The french are calves. You can bring them to the slaugther they won't even realize it".
>>
File: 1452809822499.jpg (41 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1452809822499.jpg
41 KB, 500x680
>>63721431
Nothing would happen.
In 2015 over one million invaders came into this Country, invited by Merkel.
And not one fucking demonstration against that - even after new years eve - was held in berlin in fron of the chancellery or the Reichstag. Not one.
Even with an depression worth the name, germans would just go one working and only be loudmouths about what the wnat to do in private or on the Internet.
But teh moment someone would approach them, telling that they should meet tommorow to give the politicians a strong signal, they would find every possible excuse why the cant particapte.
>" Tommorow at the evening ? But that is when the new Tatort episode will be shown ! "
>>
>>63721574
This!
>>
File: chocolatepsychoman.jpg (27 KB, 338x300) Image search: [Google]
chocolatepsychoman.jpg
27 KB, 338x300
>>63703073
>"White people took over the world. Aren't WE great? I mean, it was my ancestors who were conscripts in an army, but I take full credit."
>"OH FUCK! These migrants, whose land we stole resources from, are now coming to my because they are poverty and war stricken. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE DAMAGES? I wasn't the one that took over their country in the 19th century."

Are white people actually this retarded?
>>
>>63705393
because they steal your camera
>>
>>63722504
>Marroco, Tunesia and Algeria war stricken

By your logic the Vietnamese boat people that fled to the USA could have gone on a raping and killing sprre over the whole west coast.
But what a surprise. Nothing of this happenend. Instead they worked hard, tried their best, send their Kids - who arent running around in Gangs making the Life of americans a daily Hell - to school and universities to be productive members of their new society.

Are Canadians ractually this retarded ?
>>
hold me /pol/, i cant take it anymore. we are literally dying here. every day it gets worse. but if you ever open your mouth they crucify you. when will it end
>>
>>63704332

>These people are fleeing horrific wars..
>Or just trying to provide a slightly more secure and dignified life for their families.

So he admits that some migrants are just coming to the west because they'd be a little more rich?
My sides.
>>
>>63722504
>taking over the world
>feeling sorry
>>
>>63723187
Trump will make us great again. He promised he will.
>>
>>63704473
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1278813756348.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1278813756348.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
>>63704473

hit me right in the jimmies
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.