[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65 628/Secret-plot-to-let-5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 19
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

>Brussels economists claim Britain and other EU states will “need” 56 million immigrant workers between them by 2050 to make up for the “demographic decline” due to falling birth rates and rising death rates across Europe.
>>
>>63692805

>this kills the eu
>>
>>63692805
BTW, it's from 2008 but it's still relevant.
>>
>Cya EU
>>
>>63692805
Syrians who have got better manners and culture raped women and they are 2 or 3 mil now imagne what 50 mil dindus goanna do.
>>
>>63692805
>Europe goes third world
>all the dindus freeze because they can't manage infrastructure
>Europe is back where it started

It's like poetry
>>
>Huge unemplymoment with youth european population (most of them educated and speak english)
>let 50 mln niggers which most of them dont know how to read or write

This is plan to destroy europe and do NWO - we could easily use robots like japs do
>>
File: 1442827481940.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442827481940.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>63692805

>workers.

those niggers will fuck up all the country and not work a single fucking day.

It pains me to know that whoever thinks niggers are "useful" says it from his white-mayority gated-fenced community with armed guards.

Also, why the fuck is a small population bad?

More job offers which are better paid, instead of 6 gorillion younglings going at eachother throats to find a entry-level job or finding a place at college because of overpopulation.

Then i remember that this is all Kike´s fault like Soros or Rotschild wanting to destroy the white man.
>>
>>63693329
Dindu NUFFIN
>>
The Jews have spent the last couple of decades telling the West that having children was a bad idea. It worked and now most whites are having no children. Now the same Jews are telling us we need to import hundreds of millions of shitskins to make up for our shrinking populations. If you've any issue at all with this wholesale replacement of the native population you're immediately branded a racist.
>>
>>63692890
>>63693002
Welcome to Briraq!
>>
>country that shouldn't exist is trying to wipe out other countries

What is wrong with Belgium? Is it because they have no culture, history or national identity that they must destroy every other country's?
>>
instead of importing foreigners why not just get their citizens to have more children?
>>
>>63692805

MAKE WHITE BABIES
A
K
E

W
H
I
T
E

B
A
B
I
E
S
>>
>>63693329
Small and not growing populations are bad for growth. The growth economy requires constantly increasing workforce population to feed it. Without growth, your in recession and that's bad in a growth model economy. But Europeans are not fucking enough (have less than 3 children per family) so that's why the EU promotes mass immigration, to fuel its growth. Say goodbye to your culture and standard of living.
>>
>>63694441
Because white babies is anathema to their plan to turn europe into a brown slave state run by jewish and shabbos eurocrats.
>>
As a white German I sometimes feel a little bad about leaving for the US, but then again it isn't my fault that my ancestors didn't do that generations ago.
>>
>>63693329

They want young workers to pay for their retirement. Too many old people, not enought young = big incoming problem in the future years. I don't know how it works in canada, but in europe usually the working people pay for the retirement of the olders.
>>
this is some sinister shit

why dont they just get their own people to make babies

why they are asking for is to replace the native populations of europe

its genocide......... this is state sanctioned genocide of white people
>>
Tell me /pol/; why do we accept refugees when there are so many EU states where unemployment is an issue? Is one of the points of Schengen not that these people can freely move and work? Why is this not promoted, instead of importing savages for these widespread available jobs, Europeans are fully capable of doing themselves without shitting stuff up completely? Surely I can not be the only person prefering Southern-Europeans here over muslims and Africans who have almost zero understanding of Western values?
>>
>>63695096

Because fuck white people.
>>
>>63692805
To all Britfags who read this, you should join Iceland, Norway and Switzerland and leave the EU as soon as you can.
>>
>>63695327
and the worse thing is that it is all organized by america
>>
File: 1452529164940.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1452529164940.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>63692805
WAZZAP?
MONY
MONY
MONY
>>
>>63692805

Spot the contradiction:

>Secret plot to let 50 million African workers into EU
>let 50 million African workers into EU
>50 million African workers
>African workers
>>
You really don't need 50 million Africans.
>let in 10 million African men
>each one rapes 4 or 5 white women
>50 million more workers
>>
>>63695096
Your not fucking enough.
>>
>>63692805
>secret
ayy
>>
>>63695096

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" isn't just a saying, sadly. You see pictures of that dead kid on the beach and that stirs the good in people - they have to do something to help. And we're European. We're good people, we're helpful, we've been the world leader in humanities for centuries. It's easy to say "We can help them, we can relocate them, give them a place to live, a job, a new life and they can return to their home country when it's safe", but when the vast majority of them only want the place to live with no intention of ever going back, either because it won't be the same country they left, because it stayed the same, or because they don't wanna leave their new life behind and we end up stuck with leeches and parasites that pay us by raping our women, stealing from us, killing us, it becomes obvious it was a huge mistake that cannot, by any means, be corrected.
>>
File: emma15.jpg (14 KB, 221x232) Image search: [Google]
emma15.jpg
14 KB, 221x232
>>63695498
Yeah I can really imagine such a fine young man working.
>>
>>63695434
We intend to.
>>
File: eu.jpg (139 KB, 860x516) Image search: [Google]
eu.jpg
139 KB, 860x516
>>63692805
Interesting how there's no drive to destroy diversity in countries that are non-white.
>>
>>63692805
>African workers

Oxymoron
>>
>>63692805
And? This isn't news.

Europeans aren't having kids so Merkel will rape the next generation of workers out of them. Any non-blue pilled faggot has known this from the start.
>>
>>63695498

he's not actually yelling money in the video.
>>
>>63692805
WTH ?

They build a f.... ponzy system with our economy, if we need 50M people each decade, they are just going to nuke europe !
>>
I would seriously have 20 kids if all this niggerization wasnt happening
>>
File: Selection_999(098).jpg (180 KB, 758x985) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(098).jpg
180 KB, 758x985
>>63692805
>>63692896
UN Population Replacement
>>
>>63694644
>growth economy
all of my keks

The only thing that grows for ever is cancer, anon.
>>
>>63692805
If I were inclined to believe such things, I would point to this as such an insidious plot to replace white people without having to directly kill them.

Europeans have been told that having kids is a bad thing for generations, that women shouldn't have kids and should focus entirely on their career/education and that they are less of a person if they choose to have kids younger, with so little support to help out anyone above lower class benefit scroungers or immigrants fresh off the boat leading to a shrinking middle class where people who would make great parents aren't having kids.

The governments of Europe should work harder to encourage Europeans who would make good parents to have more kids instead of suffusing replacing their own people with foreigners.

I wonder how many white faces will be in Europe in 200 years time, and how they will be still told that they are the source of all the worlds evil.
>>
File: illusive-man-mass-effect.jpg.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
illusive-man-mass-effect.jpg.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
Europe please wake up!

Be more bold in everyday conversation. Bring up these subjects in an underhanded manner so normies aren't put off by /pol/ tier rants. I red pill my close friends and advocate conservative ideals.

You have to be the change. Use what influence you have over people.
>>
>>63693029
According to our media, they'll invent a spaceshift that can cross the universe at the speed of light, they'll find the vaccin to ebola, aids, cure all the cancer, develop new agronomic technology able to grow banana in the arctic area, they'll invent a low cost universal medicine to cure every illness...

That's 100% sure that with them Europe will overtake absolutely all the countries in the world.

I'm sure you Egyptian are so jealous about the massive smart workforce that come here !
Maybe one day they'll choose your country and you'll conquest galaxies ! ;)
>>
>>63697346
t. phd in ebonics
>>
>>63698161
*Spaceship, sorry ;)
>>
>>63692805
How long before gated communities start popping left & right ?
>>
File: best comment winner.png (91 KB, 601x509) Image search: [Google]
best comment winner.png
91 KB, 601x509
>>63696216
>>
File: 1441571670829.png (169 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
1441571670829.png
169 KB, 500x296
>>63692805
ahhahahahahah
>>
>>63698266

it's pretty clear he's yelling wassup mali. no need to perpetuate that niggermeme when there are thousands of others that are better examples.
>>
>>63692805
Why not just import more slavs? Why do they need niggers to do the same work that slavs can do?
>>
File: ukipindependent.png (721 KB, 809x800) Image search: [Google]
ukipindependent.png
721 KB, 809x800
Imagine how many flying pyramids we're going to have with all these niggers coming over.
>>
>>63698859
Did you get your african studies degree from university of oslo or stockholm?
>>
>>63694441
how ?
>inb4 pay white womyn

the goal of having kids is to produce wealth
>>
>>63698578
>How long before gated communities start popping left & right ?
In France it's already done, in my area people privatise the roads.

http://www.lemonde.fr/m-actu/article/2014/10/09/pourquoi-marseille-se-barricade_4503348_4497186.html
>>
>>63698859

funny. the clip is from mali in greece. step down boy you on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>63699123
Sort out the economy and get the cost of living back under control.
>>
>>63699014
>>63699269

too retarded to link properly
>>
>>63699289
you're too far gone, the only way to keep your economy from crashing is by bringing new people.

but its gonna crash sooner or later, they're just delaying it
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

>EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

>He told the House of Lords committee migration was a "crucial dynamic for economic growth" in some EU nations "however difficult it may be to explain this to the citizens of those states".

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>63697346
Yes he is.. I've never seen the original though, but in every uploaded version, that's what he's yelling.
>>
>>63692805
>2050
>34 years from now

Just tell your populations to have more children and stop sending aid to Africa to breed hundreds of millions of more niggers you stupid fuckers.

The population of Africa has multipled 4x over in 50 years as limp wristed progressives cry to you that they're starving.
The UN projects their population to multiply a further 4x over in the next 50 fucking years.

Fuck anyone who doesn't understand this.
The only people who are slowing down their population growth are whites as they pay to speed up the growth of subhuman trash.
>>
>>63699123
In facts it will outcomes the opposite.
Overpopulated area face too many issues :
- Criminality and conflicts
- Overcrowded place, bus, metro, streets...
- The flat rent price increase too much
- The energy management (gaz, electricity...)
- The waste management
- More pollution
- And even more...

Europe is small and we're more than 600millions people, more than USA+Canada.
>>
>>63699202
>Marseille
Understandable.

Thx for the article frogm8
>>
>>63698859
In some ways it's worse.
Despite fleeing his homeland for greener pastures, he can't help but repeat where he is from.

So proud that he ran away.
>>
>>63699633

you're straight off the boat from africa landed in a region called mali in greece. you see a dude filming and you run up to him. do you yell A: "wassup money money money?" "or B: "wassup mali mali mali?"

go back and listen. he's saying mali. with an l. hellen keller could tell the difference
>>
>>63699800
banks don't care about that.
>>
>>63699968
C) he thinks whole of europe has mad welfare bucks and celebrates his arrival here
>>
>>63699968
>Source and etc.
>>
>>63700243

source is ears. im so sorry for you deaf boy.
>>
>>63698940
Holy fucking shit, that is Sweden tier!

Democratically voting for someone is FLAWED because it wasnt a left wing choice????
>>
>>63697766
That's why the global economy is ultimately fucked. A must grow economy on a finite planet. Something is going to give and within our lifetimes.
>>
>>63700424
>Deaf boy

I'm not deaf, I just don't speak Negro.
Buy you seem to have been taught to speak "muh dik, bix nood, muffuggah", by your bbc boyfriends, therefore you might be able to enlighten me on this topic.
>>
>>63700803

fuck are you brain dead? you can't hear the difference between an L and an I?

guess you really can't expect much from you swedes. can't even pronounce the english J. what a yoke!
>>
>>63701136
That nigger didn't sound like it, nor do I know the name of every fucking island that belongs to Greece or Spain.

You're the only one, ever, that claims he didn't say "money". I can hear the difference between an "L" and an "I" but you don't seem to understand that people are saying that this bix nood was yelling "Money" and not "Mali".

You kind of fucked up there. But that's why I asked for a source. Do you have the original clip?
>>
File: mali_small_map.jpg (20 KB, 234x251) Image search: [Google]
mali_small_map.jpg
20 KB, 234x251
>>63699633

Hes saying Mali
>>
File: 1454174888117.png (234 KB, 987x766) Image search: [Google]
1454174888117.png
234 KB, 987x766
>>63692805
1990 Microsoft software released, Windows 3 released, Amiga 3000 released. 2050 what makes you think we will need workers.
>>
>>63694644
>Without growth, your in recession and that's bad in a growth model economy.
so what happens when they import millions of niggers and STILL go into recession?
>>
>>63692805

Fuck the European Jewnion.

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS! SIEG HEIL!!
>>
As long as they find a benefice in it (and trust me, the benefice from massive immigration are absolutely insane if you are in the right "spheres") they will push this shit to hell and back. They don't give two shits about these niggers in the first place or the "demographic decline", they're just in for the cash money, baby.

They don't fucking care about the obvious downsides, they don't live in the countries, the cities, yet alone the neighborhood that they will ruin by doing so.
>>
>>63702541
It probably wouldn't be because of that. But in either case, they clearly haven't thought it all through properly. Or don't give a fuck that people are getting more and more pissed off their society is going to shit.
>>
>>63692805
FUCK OFF EU YOU SADISTIC CUNTS. FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING PIECES OF DOGSHIT. EVERY FUCKING POLIITICANS IS SCUM REEEEE
>>
>>63703010

Thing is that as much as i agree with what you just typed i think its just plain dumb of a scam to pull off.
Its like throwing crap all over your own turf, shitty investment and anyone with the 'know how' knows that.

Its mostly higher middle class getting really rich on it and mafias yet its the politicians and lower upper class pulling it on.
>>
WASSUP MALI MALI MALI MALI MALI MALI MALI MALI MALI MALI

WE IZ CUMIN FO UR WHIT WIMMIN!
>>
File: America-is-white2.jpg (74 KB, 280x318) Image search: [Google]
America-is-white2.jpg
74 KB, 280x318
UN migration chief Peter Sutherland has said that the EU should do its best to undermine the homogeneity of its Member States by encouraging more migration and greater multiculturalism.
His view is that migration into the EU has made for ‘dynamism and economic growth’, although this is sometimes ‘difficult to explain to people’. Member States should be more ‘open’.

1. Is the Commission aware of the report entitled ‘EU should “undermine national homogeneity” says UN migration chief’(1)?

2. Does the Commission agree or disagree with Peter Sutherland, and why?

3. Does the Commission agree that as a matter of principle Peter Sutherland has no business interfering in the migration policies of sovereign countries? Will the Commission therefore distance itself from his remarks? If not, why not?

4. Does the Commission agree that, in the context of the European Union, ‘undermining national homogeneity’, as advocated by Peter Sutherland, is at odds with

- the fourth subparagraph of Article 3 (3) of the Treaty on European Union, which reads as follows: ‘[The Union] shall respect its rich cultural and linguistic diversity, and shall ensure that Europe’s cultural heritage is safeguarded and enhanced’, and

- the first sentence of Article 4 (2) of the Treaty on European Union, which reads as follows: ‘The Union shall respect the equality of Member States before the Treaties as well as their national identities, inherent in their fundamental structures, political and constitutional, inclusive of regional and local self-government’,

in that such an approach poses a threat to the culture and national identity of individual Member States? If so, is the Commission prepared to state that Peter Sutherland’s remarks are not consistent with the ideas underpinning the European Union? If not, how would the Commission seek to defend Peter Sutherland’s remarks in the light of the Treaty articles referred to above?

archive.is/vJNdG
archive.is/VYzLK
>>
File: rub it.png (154 KB, 1375x1279) Image search: [Google]
rub it.png
154 KB, 1375x1279
>>63692805
>Brussels economists
>>
>>63692805
>the EU thinks that people will just stand idle and let this happen
good luck :)
>>
>>63693329
they need A LOT of wage slaves to drive down the price of labor so that big share-holders in big companies can spend less money on workers.

when machines will become available they wont care about niggers anymore, they will just replace us with machines since they are cheaper than both native europeans and niggers
>>
>>63692805

Yep, the EUSSR is officially trying to kill us off

Whoever votes to stay is an absolute tool
>>
File: EuropeanUnion.jpg (212 KB, 799x633) Image search: [Google]
EuropeanUnion.jpg
212 KB, 799x633
We know what's best for you. Trust us on this goys.
>>
>>63692805
>due to falling birth rates and rising death rates across Europe.
What are you talking about stupid Jew nigger?
It's the opposite, people live longer, not shorter and of course people won't get married if the jobs go to migrants, so they won't get children.
>>
>>63707326

I would burn people like that alive. But I'm white
>>
>>63706954
>>63707326
Come on now Anglo, you are killing us, you are importing niggers, since you always done it for hundreds of years. Stupid low IQ Christcucks.
>>
>>63692805
How about you ban the pill and reintegrate christian values
>>
>>63692805
So basically 'We will bring in millions of foreigners who will be paid welfare and won't work"
>>
nuke brussels pls
pls
>>
>>63697346
>>63698859
You can clearly hear him enunciating "MON-EY" you dumb fucks.
>>
>>63692805
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""workers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: 1446658949075.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1446658949075.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>63692805
>Published October 2008
>>
>>63693237
this

in Italy 40% unemployment rate with youth lol and they are saying they need more workers?
>>
>>63692805
for fucks sake a falling population is not an issue, in fact it is ideal
>>
>>63701136
Yeb!
>>
File: Hot Top 10 - 9.jpg (721 KB, 1270x1794) Image search: [Google]
Hot Top 10 - 9.jpg
721 KB, 1270x1794
>>63692805
>this KILLS the white race
You see this? You aint ever gonna see this shit again lol, not in 1000 years. Im just going to try and stick my spic cock inside as many blue eyed snow angles as i possibly can like they're going extinct.
>>
File: 1454775940675.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1454775940675.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>63713563
>blue eyed snow angles as i possibly can like they're going extinct.
Me laik aiscream me hungry much pls cream ais cream gooosh
you got the downs or something?
>>
File: 1448753801561.jpg (62 KB, 522x563) Image search: [Google]
1448753801561.jpg
62 KB, 522x563
>>63713958
more importantly

when America is minority white

and its Army majority brown

will the US invade White nations?
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.