[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE BUMS OF SOUTH AFRICA...AKA THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 40
File: Whitebums.jpg (146 KB, 890x805) Image search: [Google]
Whitebums.jpg
146 KB, 890x805
Many europeans think there's a limit to the PC madness,that people will "wake up" , and say "stop" !..Stop feminism ,"positive discrimination" , affrimative action , stop "antiracism" ,multiculturalism...They naively believe that there's some sort of tipping point.
WHEN IN REALITY.

" When a people is unwilling to assert and defend its own interests, it is already conquered. The actual occupation of their land by aliens, which will occur later, is simply the physical realisation of the condition that already exists in their minds."

Even in the worst living conditions imaginable , the PC virus is still ingrained in people's minds.

Just watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE

and listen closely...@0:26
"i'm sorry it's racist...I'M NOT A RACIST BUT.."

EVEN , in a majority black , anti-white country..this dumb cunt still considers "racism" to be a bad thing. Apparently she didn't get the memo.
Looks like the entire white race doesn't understand that "racism" is precisely what will save your fucking genes , your fucking interests , life , culture and very existence.
Asians , Arabs , Africans , Jews , Latinos understand this...

Racism is a zero-sum game. And if , and once western europe becomes majority black or arab...Nothing's gonna fucking change ! Nobody will feel sorry for you. They'll keep demonizing you. They'll re-write your own history. What is happening in europe today , was only made possible because of an idea..a mental virus As long as westerners are clinging to this "human rightism" pathological altruist insanity...Then south africa will be your future.
You can all bitch about the likes of Merkel , Hollande , Cameron and other traitors who are objectively destroying western civilisation as we know it. But AGAIN..WHO elected them in the first place ? Who elected that ex-communist, childless cunt Merkel ? Not once , not twice...but three fucking times ? So why bitch about the consequences ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzOGcTvoSUs
>>
>Go to South Africa
>Hand out top notch food to famlies in the slums in exchange for private time with the bum loli's
>Profit
>>
What I like from this video is that even though they're basically treated like niggers and face extreme racism, their set-ups are far more advanced than most slums around the world.

It's like the white man can't just give up improving.
>>
>>61227900
You do realize a good majority of whites still have it better than the most of blacks in south africa right?
>>
>>61228934
Thanks to IQ differences.
But the point remains.
If europeans naively believe that the PC madness will ever end...They're only fooling themselves...
Affirmative action will still continue...Just like in a majority black south africa...cultural marxism will only worsen...etc
>>
>>61228934

If we become a minority, life will become a living hell for whites.
>>
>>61228934

Of course. Even in abject horror and crushing poverty, society rent by drug addictions and inbreeding and all manner of twisted human misery under the bootheel of the negro, the lowliest whites reach loftier heights than the highest blacks.
>>
>>61229215
If whites become a minority life will be a living hell for everyone.

also I think you're forgetting that a growing number of people are seeing that "multiculturalism" is simply a code word for "everyone who isn't white gang up on whitey and blame him for every possible thing you can".

If being in a multicultural society means being hated by every other race because my skin isn't the color of fresh human shit, count me right on out of the picture.
>>
>>61228822
it looks like they are camping/cottaging
>>
>>61227900

i bet the young white women have to go prostitute themselves to dumb niggers who were given jobs in the south african government because of what tribe they belonged to.. it makes me hard
>>
>>61229215
Why? According to you, minorities get free things and advantages all the time.
>>
>>61229510
Why are you so obsessed by the colour of your skin?
>>
>>61227900
>still slums
>lightyears ahead of nigger slums
White south africans should help their brothers though, why are they just leaving them out there like that?
>>
>>61229870
Yeah because white people are the only ones dumb enough to give it to them
>>
>>61229510
>if whites become a minority life will be hell for everyone

well then you'd know how it feels to be a non white for once you fucking gringo
>>
>>61229215
It'll become a living hell for everybody, niggers are going to find life a hell of a lot less pleasant without uncle sam's tax base to take care of them.
>>61229870
That's because white people have too much empathy. I wouldn't laugh too much Mexico, you're next in line to take over North America after us but that means you have to babysit the niggers and Injuns.
>>
>>61230244
Most niggers in America know that without white people they're fucked believe it or not. Whether they're smart enough to act based on that knowledge is an entirely different question.
>>
>>61227900
>south africa will be your future
which is why I think Die Antwoord and the works of Blomkamp have found the cachet that they have.

Subconsciously our culture realize that these apocalyptic visions are what lay before us on this path.
>>
>>61230244
"Injuns" are not a problem despite what delusional mexicans say.
>>
>>61230244
>but that means you have to babysit the niggers and the injuns

lmao why do you think there's no niggers or that many injuns in mexico? We were taught by the spanish how to segregate and keep the undesirables under control, the brittish we'rent so good at teaching you americans though.
>>
>>61229510
>a growing number of people are seeing that "multiculturalism" is simply a code word for "everyone who isn't white gang up on whitey and blame him for every possible thing you can".

and "end white supremacy" is a code phrase for removing white people from all positions of social, cultural, and political power.
>>
File: Jacob-Zuma-is-sworn-in-as-001.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-Zuma-is-sworn-in-as-001.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
South African nigger president singing 'kill the white farmers'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZeIVsJxgs
>>
>>61230455
And here comes the delusional mexican. Keep in USA please, don't come back.
>>
File: 1442374759703.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442374759703.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
>>61227900
here i thought i could fly down there and get a white cutie with the promise of american passport. but they fucking look like australians fuck this
>>
File: absolutely halal.jpg (9 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
absolutely halal.jpg
9 KB, 238x211
>>61228135
Noice
>>
>>61230544
Why do white people stay here and support this country?
>>
>>61230112
THIS
>>
oh this is rich.

>The jews were in positions of power as a minority
>get overthrown
>get killed
GREAT!

>The whites were in positions of power as a minority
>get overthrown
>get killed
OMG WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO.

You stupid fucks suffer from the most severe cognitive dissonances.
>>
OP, I agree with you but it's going to be even worse than that. As long as there's one white person left we're going to take the blame for ev everything. South Africa can't outright start genociding the whites yet because it would provoke international backlash. But when our own countries go there will be no international peacekeeping force.
>>
>>61230639
delusional about what exactly?i dont know if you're mayan parents taught you this but you might want to explain what you mean if youre going to start talking shit.
>>
>>61230722

http://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

>Since Nelson Mandela and the communist African National Congress (ANC) took over South Africa, more than 70,000 whites have been murdered and untold numbers have been robbed, raped and tortured.

>Claudia Bryan is a South African activist living in London. Her grandmother owned a bakery in South Africa. One day six blacks entered the bakery and gang-raped her. They then tried to shoot her. The gun jammed. In anger they gang raped her again and the 70-something woman died. Robbery was not the motive

>About 50 people on average are murdered in South Africa per day, of which at least 20 of them are whites (95% black-on-white murder rate). Please take into consideration that white people make up only 9% (4,500,000) of the demographics in South Africa

They dont just murder or rape. They will go into a house, a gang of them, cut the mans penis off, torture him. Then they will rape his wife multiple times, get her head off. Then they will rape the baby and boil it alive in a pot.

They are complete fucking sickos.
>>
>>61230925
Nuke it from orbit.
>>
>>61230834
I suppose the argument here would be that globalist jews have no interest in actually maintaining a successful state. They only want to enrich themselves and will destroy the world in the process.
>>
>>61230834
You don't seem to get it. White people haven't been a people incapable of bad. But we're better than any other people. And I'm not going to start cucking for other people. Whites being killed is an attack against all whites.

I care about white interests and when you tell me to like whits being killed it makes me want to kill you.
>>
>>61227900
>"reverse apartheid"
>"reverse racism"
Fuck this bullshit. It's the exact same thing as "real" apartheid and "real" racism.
>>
>>61230052
Because the color of your skin defines your race which is NOT just "Skin-Deep"?
>>
According to liberal logic, they are now fully allowed to blow shit up.
>>
File: africans.jpg (49 KB, 599x448) Image search: [Google]
africans.jpg
49 KB, 599x448
Wake up whites.
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103 KB, 1000x625
>>61227900
nuke Apefrica
>>
>>61231188
yes. i dont know why all these asshurt fags are whining about whats going on in South Africa yet they did the exact same thing to those niggers not long ago. Its just that now that its happening to whites its all of a sudden really bad and really spoopy
>>
>>61231062
>globalist jews have no interest in actually maintaining a successful state. They only want to enrich themselves
As every foreigner does. yes.
>>61231073
>hen you tell me to like whits being killed it makes me want to kill you.
I'm telling you to recognize you idiots think it is acceptable for jews to be genocided, but white shouldn't be. It is double speak
>>
>>61231294
You're an idiot.
>>
>>61231294
Well yeah, because it is happening in this day and age, when we can all know about it, and yet nothing is done to stop it.
>>
>>61227900
These comments.

>all I see is Karma at it's finest , so god really do exist ... thank you for this karma , I hope you bless us with more :3

Fucking suicidal morons
>>
Can't really have much sympathy honestly. It's fucking Africa! Home of the niggers. Why even attempt to live there if your white?
>>
>>61231314
>I'm telling you to recognize you idiots think it is acceptable for jews to be genocided, but white shouldn't be. It is double speak
I just told you I don't care about non whites. At all.
>>
File: dff.jpg (250 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
dff.jpg
250 KB, 760x800
>>61231294
>>
>>61231416
Yeah thats also very true so i kind of get what this is about now, i guess we'll just have to sit back and watch what happens next
>>
>>61231294

No it wasnt nothing like the same. You do know apartheid basically means separate right? Thats all it was. Whites said we'll build our own communities and you build yours. Blacks agreed. Many years later whites had built a lovely community in South Africa, that flourished into a nice big city. Blacks on the other side hadnt done jack shit, they just niggered about and caused violence. Then they complained and started shouting racism. So they took the white community's, killed all the whites and now South Africa is niggered again.

Also dont buy into the whole South African tummy hungry adverts for starving niggers. When whites owned the farms they had enough food. Blacks took over, butchered the white farmers, took the farms and didnt do anything with them apart from destroy them. Now the communities have no food and they are now on adverts complaining that their tummy's rumble and white people need to do something about it.
>>
File: worried.jpg (35 KB, 203x203) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
35 KB, 203x203
> in spite of this, White South Africans still control most of the country's economy

What happens to the Afrikaners once Blacks control most of the country's economy?
>>
>>61231630
Famine, same as the blacks.
>>
>>61231542
>I don't care about non whites. At all.
Really? No albert einstein?

Pretty narrow-minded of you, anon.
>>
>>61231551
pretty based zulu king
>>
>>61231630
Ever heard of a little country called Zimbabwe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>61231624
Do you have anything to back up your claim that it was an agreement? Wikipedia is useless propaganda.
>>
>>61231551

http://newobserveronline.com/zulu-king-blacks-destroying-south-africa/

>Finally, he informed his audience that he “feels lucky that I was born the same year the National Party came to power, in 1948. The Afrikaners respected me. I don’t know how it happened that the Afrikaners respect me so much.”

>He also mentioned that at one of his palaces in Nongoma, he still had all the medals which the white government had awarded to his “kingdom,” marking out historical events and achievements of the Zulu people.
>>
This angers me so much. I want to help them, but if I ship them food or something, niggers will just get it.
>>
>>61227900
There's a hashtag on Twitter, #OraniaMustFall look into it /pol/.
>>
File: south africa.jpg (141 KB, 650x579) Image search: [Google]
south africa.jpg
141 KB, 650x579
>>61230544
>>
>>61232465
Who's behind it ? blacks only or also liberal whites ?
>>
>>61232628
It's mostly /pol/ twitter accounts at the top but if you scroll down you will find niggers going on about Orania and how it must be destroyed.
>>
>>61230244
Chalk River can churn out five atomic bombs per week. The Mexicans will never have this continent.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (257 KB, 1246x918) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
257 KB, 1246x918
>1000 whites get drawn into 1 town
>its 99% white
>after a few years they set up infrastructure despite a racist government
>blacks see this thriving 0% crime rate community ( i kidd you not, its 0%)
>claim its racist and it needs to be destroyed.
>>
White people had this shit figured out hundreds of years ago. It's just in the past 50 years we've perpetuated this idea that every person that came before us was an uneducated moron. It seems we're slowly relearning everything "bad" we were taught about ourselves through history, was actually somewhat justified.
>>
>>61230722
Because immigration is not easy.
>>
>>61230244
>That's because white people have too much empathy. I wouldn't laugh too much Mexico, you're next in line to take over North America after us but that means you have to babysit the niggers and Injuns.

haha im sure hispanics will deal with them swiftly.

once whitey is gone
nigger won't have fun
>>
File: 1452851484148.png (104 KB, 231x275) Image search: [Google]
1452851484148.png
104 KB, 231x275
>>61227900
So let me get this straight...Afrikaners were A-Okay with the racist policies of Apartheid and they watched their fellow countrymen (blacks) live in extreme poverty, and were okay with the government taking away black land/wealth, and giving it to other whites. But now when everyone has equal opportunity in SA, and the Boers didn't take advantage of it they want to cry racism and "woe-is-me."
>>
I'm interested to know more about South Africa and whites. Anyone got an information dump?
>>
>>61231551
WE
>>
>>61233004
>we tried to accommodate you but no
Hope this cunt gets gunned down on the way to Europe when Africa's water table goes dry.
>>
>>61233206
>Argentinian taking the side of his fellow blacks

Big surprise there
>>
>>61231288
Who the fuck are those African fucks in light blue? How is it possible that there's a group dumber than Abos? Are they remenants of earlier humans and haven't mated as much with the rest of us?
>>
File: ok.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>61233206

Yeah cause thats exactly what happened
>>
>>61233287
Pygmies?
>>
File: Basedeniro.png (491 KB, 973x975) Image search: [Google]
Basedeniro.png
491 KB, 973x975
>those comments

Fuck I'm angry now.

A part of me agrees though, they should go back to Europe with some sort of rite of return and let those animals rot.
>>
Should have race mixed with Asians or become fodder to blacks.
>>
>>61228135
proxy off t*rkroach
>>
>>61227900
Look inbred as fuck.
>>
File: 1452753758150.gif (985 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1452753758150.gif
985 KB, 500x211
>>61233268
>>61233318
Oh whites were slaves too..Bondsmen. Not even close. Give it time we know they can't handle pressure. Tired of eating dogs in Europe they went and stole from everyone. When life hits they blame the oppressed. Just like in America. It's the Mexicans' fault why they are not working. Oh please.
>>
>>61233206
>argentinian logic
>>
>>61233206

Blacks lived better under apartheid than they do today
>>
>>61230429

They just alcohol a lot.
>>
File: nig2.jpg (161 KB, 620x922) Image search: [Google]
nig2.jpg
161 KB, 620x922
Do blacks all around the world rely on blaming all their problems on white people and screaming racism if any race creates something for themselves and becomes more successful than them despite the odds?
>>
>>61233454
all I see is Karma at it's finest , so god really do exist ... thank you for this karma , I hope you bless us with more :3
>>
>>61233318

What actually happened then Achmed?
>>
>>61228135

cool clock, Ahmed
>>
>>61227900
Why does the euronews logo look almost identical to how isis has their flag and they are even in the same spot
>>
>>61233522
>their own agenda
Yeah man living in a slum and not working for your benefit is a terrible agenda.
>>
>>61233206

You're only taking the side of blacks because you have one drop of black blood.

You're the racist in the wrong here, Argie.
>>
>>61229806

I wish proxy services in the US would stop doing business with Sweden.
>>
>>61233522

lol what the fuck?

Oriana is like 800 dutch people who made their own little town. It literally hurts no one and affects no one really.

this really is nothing but jealousy
>>
>>61233522

no, if there are no white people whey will kill each other in the thousands over petty shit like how many goats that other tribe has.
>>
>>61233206

Blacks create "extreme poverty" everywhere they go because that's all they are capable of you fuckwit.

Name one place in the world that blacks control that isn't a total shithole of misery, violence, corruption and poverty.

The fact is that almost all of those "countrymen" came as migrants from other parts of Africa. They came willingly to South Africa because it was the most advanced nation on the continent.
>>
>>61233004
I don't know what will happen to Orania in the near or distant future. I wish them well , but this type of shit is the reason why we must preserve europe. Seems like we're currently losing the west. Central and eastern europe are still "european" so far. (i.e. majority populated by indigenous europeans)...
But as soon as third worlders will become majority in the west...we'll just have civil wars or genocide.
At least they won't have the 'this is our land" argument on their side , but will it even matter ?
they'll probably re-write history.
Whites have to understand that "racism" is not necessarily a bad thing. It's a survival instinct.
If you deny it , you're sacrificing your children's future...destroying your genes and civilisation
>>
>>61233523

Oh you'll get it. Don't worry, whites will rise up and put all shitskins back in their place. The more they do this shit, the more whites awaken.
>>
>>61233225
At least Zulus are genuine. If negroes are proud of that instead of "Mozart was black" I see no problem with it.
>>
File: ahhhhahhhhahhhhahh.png (105 KB, 298x327) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhahhhhahhhhahh.png
105 KB, 298x327
>>61233206
>>61233451
He's quoting stupid niggers on youtube, please don't read the comments, they will only enrage you
>>
>>61230722

Europe should be offering free citizenship to all Afrikaners but instead they choose to let in millions of nonwhite Muslims.

Top kek.
>>
Blacks should have been wiped out when we had the chance.
>>
>>61232563
Triggered
>>
>>61233679
>but this type of shit is the reason why we must preserve europe

yeah, I thought about this the other day when I heard someone say that the state of Vermont sucks because "its too white!"

Like nothing can ever be a majority white, it ALWAYS has to have at least half the population be black. Its never going to be enough for them
>>
>>61233733
I just watched that episode of Tales from the Crypt last night.

Fucking weird.
>>
File: 1264818476085.jpg (50 KB, 442x302) Image search: [Google]
1264818476085.jpg
50 KB, 442x302
>>61233523
Ah, okay, I see what you're doing. I won't interrupt you then.
>>
>>61233681
>>61233645
>>61233620
Boo fucking hoo. Go to Europe.
>>
File: kike-borders-are-racist.png (26 KB, 320x500) Image search: [Google]
kike-borders-are-racist.png
26 KB, 320x500
>>61230455
No. The kikes just didn't infest dirty dirty mexico.
>>
>>61233451
im getting a feeling this may be a nig
>>
I grew up as the only white person in my school and experienced a pretty severe degree of racism, ask me anything.
>>
What hell is Orania? Never heard of it. Sounds like the last bastion in the shithole of africa
>>
>>61234019
In Australie ? ??...
What do you mean ? were you surrounded by third world muslims or indigenous australians ? (aboriginal people)
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/we-shed-no-tears-for-nelson-mandela-he-is-a-fallen-opponent-say-residents-of-white-enclave-orania-9004280.html

>Several things immediately strike a visitor to Orania. There is no litter, the sign-posts are coloured orange and there are an awful lot of white faces.

>Since the town was set up 380 miles south-west of Johannesburg with 100 residents, its population has grown to more than 1,000. There are two schools, three churches and an airstrip. Orania has its own radio station, its own currency (the ora) and 30 square miles of land, spread across the edge of the Karoo desert.

White people get shit done

.One man, who moved to Orania two years ago and who asked not to be named, said he had been attracted by its sense of safety and security. “[Black people] are always causing trouble. We don’t have that here,” he said. Asked if such a view was racist, the man who makes a living doing gardening jobs, said: “Some people would say that.”
>>
>>61233847
I streamed it a while back with a couple of anons on /tv/. Great show
>>
>>61234019
What ethnicities were your classmates?
>>
>>61234019

In Australia or another country?
>>
>>61234098
Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
>>
>>61227900
>In spite of this white afikaners still control the majority of the countries economy

What's the point of the video again? Ah yes to bitch and moan about nothing

Nice
>>
>>61234115
>>61234157
Not in Australia, I didn't come here until I was 11. I grew up in Belize, Central America. Parents are Americans who decided the Caribbean would be a fun place to move.

>>61234129
An even mix between Latinos and African-Caribbean group called Garifuna. Some Maya every now and then.
>>
>>61233764

Our ancestors already knew what was up. We think today as our ancestors just being a bunch of uneducated warmongers. Our schools and historians paint them in this light that anyone from the past is inherently mentally inferior to anyone alive today. The more I get red pilled the more I start to see - hey maybe these people throughout history actually knew what they were fucking talking about.
>>
>>61234188

These people are foolish to stay there. They must realize that sooner or later they're going to get ambushed and hacked to pieces by a gang of blacks.
>>
File: 43797.png (127 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
43797.png
127 KB, 650x720
>>61231288
>Madagascar still in acceptable iq levels
pic related before its too late.
>>
>>61230307

I'm way too high to be reading all of this becaause it's maoing way way way too much sense.
>>
>>61234489
pretty sure they have weapons
>>
>>61228822

Top kek. Good observation. I've never seen nicer slums. I guess some of the South American ones are pretty decent, maybe.

>>61229215

>tfw unless we manage to outbreed the shit out of liberals for eternity, and end all of their crazy shit nearly immediately, our grandchildren will live like this

Fuck
>>
>>61234626

You really think they have enough weapons to face off against a mob of a 100 angry African savages storming their community?
>>
People are afraid to be called a racist, unknowiningly that the term racist means jack shit these days
>>
File: orania(258).jpg (147 KB, 887x854) Image search: [Google]
orania(258).jpg
147 KB, 887x854
>>61234489
It's these people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS4Rt4V42wk
That should be granted asylum in Europe , not low IQed third world invadors.
>>
>>61234949
>>61234949
800, at least 300 is male, and didn't SA allow gun ownership, too?
>>
>>61229806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISFxedkhl8
>>
>>61235092
it's a word only used against europeans. it's a magical word. (because it works for some reason).Probably because generations have been insitutionally brainwashed to believe it was worse than murder and rape.
>>
so where do I meet south african qts
do they speak English
>>
>>61234538
People from Madagascar have Austronesian influence (ie: South East Asians from a long time ago canoe'd their way to Madagascar and fucked)
>>
>>61231939
I will never grow tired of watching this. It' is so god awfully entertaining I don't even mind the little exaggerations done for comedic value (things like these usually set off muh autismo).
>>
>>61234283
How are things in australia though ?
Much better i presume ? or as bad as western europe ?
>>
>>61233679
Afrocentrism is that rewriting of history. There are people in those comments claiming that Africans were there in every continent first.

>>61233803
>yeah, I thought about this the other day when I heard someone say that the state of Vermont sucks because "its too white!"
I recently heard "lol maine is white as fuck" from a Twitter/SA SJW friend I have. I just don't get it.
>>
>>61235225

I wonder is they accept white North American refugees.

I want to go start up civilization 2bh, will bring my own equipment.
>>
>>61227900
>waah this country hates me
Fucking pigskins should go back to Europe
>>
>>61231551
This should be spread at the unironic 'wewazkangs' crowd
>>
The big secret in this world is that whites are the most deferential, accommodating race in the world.

Blacks, Indians, Chinese...etc. All these other racial groups are VICIOUSLY racist
>>
>>61235441
take me with you family
>>
why are they not after each other with machetes? my professor told me that if we could barely afford food, we would be like that too.
>>
>>61235530
Their opinions are let free because "they can't be racist"
>>
>>61235533

Right, senpai?

Start a whole new civilization, we've got the guns and the know how.

It pulses in my blood.
>>
>>61233645
Botswana's pretty good, considering it's a landlocked sub-Saharan country, surrounded by wars for a lot of its existence.
>>
>>61235530
>WE SO NICE THOUGH
You guys conquered the world by directly or indirectly genocide the natives and raising your own society on the bones of theirs and once you had everything, you guys just recently in history said "maybe we were a little too harsh". Don't act like whites are the epitome of altruism. They're the epitome of guilt
>>
>>61235431
I don't get it either...My only explaination is institutional brainwashing...something that has been going since the end of ww2...Ands parents pass it on to their children....and so on.
And for some reason, this brainwashing doesn't work on all of us.
>>
>>61235431

They have this idea that black people are amazing kind creatures and that white people are the devils and commit everything bad in the world.
>>
>>61235802

>directly or indirectly genocide the natives and raising your own society

You speak as if this is something unique to Europeans or Western civilization.
>>
>>61235802

We are painted this picture in school that the natives were the most peaceful people to ever exist.

The Aztecs were dominating and enslaving neighboring tribes, difference is they didn't use guns, they hacked them apart with hatchets and bludgeoned them with mohawks. They cut people open on top of pyramids and ripped their hearts out to sacrifice them to a sun god - hundreds of thousands of people a year. Those people were just as savages. Difference is at least the Europeans had an end game in mind - resources and the betterment of civilization.
>>
File: Professional victims.jpg (17 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Professional victims.jpg
17 KB, 500x362
>>61235802
>>
>>61235802
Only a cuck feels guilty for being strong. Whites have nothing to be guilty about.
>>
>>61236052

>the betterment of civilization.

OY FUCKING VEEYYYY, THAT'S RAYCIST.
>>
File: Russian monster.jpg (182 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
Russian monster.jpg
182 KB, 675x900
>>61235802
The real definition of White privilege
http://takimag.com/article/how_to_check_your_privilege_every_3000_miles#axzz31kyKNbZi
>>
>>61231288
>Native americans
>85 IQ average
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Its like 70 or something.
>>
>>61235985
>>61236052
who said I was? All I'm saying is stop talking about whites like THEY are the most peaceful people to ever exist.
>>
>>61236362

The truth is that they are, if they weren't you'd probably still be a slave and not collecting welfare for mammy.
>>
>>61236052
>acting high and mighty again
Whites did the same thing, they just stopped quicker than other civilizations. That's like an ex-pornstar looking down on dollar whores
>>
>>61234119
I'm just going to imagine that based old gardener with the biggest wry grin in the fucking world.
>>
File: 1452863338581.jpg (139 KB, 1193x864) Image search: [Google]
1452863338581.jpg
139 KB, 1193x864
>>
File: 1425699111893.jpg (97 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
1425699111893.jpg
97 KB, 687x900
>>61236448
>Beat up a girl
>then take her on the nice date
>"I'm just the sweetest guy right"
>>
>>61236484

The difference is Europeans have recorded and analyzed their history and recognized their wrong doings. Who is keeping track of all the wars in Africa? Who kept track of all the indigenous American tribes and their fighting?

You refuse to recognize the obvious - only Europeans are capable of building civilization on the tier that you and I take for granted.
>>
>>61227900

I agree with you Frenchman.

But some people are always immune to virus's
And if everything turns to shit,these are the ones who survive.
>>
>>61230307
>Most niggers in America know that without white people they're fucked believe it or not.

why do you think this?
>>
>>61236750
being the first doesn't mean being the only one capable
>>
File: 1452345276065.jpg (74 KB, 792x534) Image search: [Google]
1452345276065.jpg
74 KB, 792x534
>>61236675

I can pick out PLENTY of photos of the savagery of non-whites.

It's unfortunate SJWs defended militant racists or our society would be much better off than it is today. We wouldn't have no-go zones for whites all across American cities because the likelihood of getting robbed, beaten, or killed by non-whites is so high.

Enjoy your ability to even say and post these things from your cozy home built in a civilization created by whites.
>>
>>61236675

>Reducing thousands of years of conflict and history into some shit analogue

lmao shitskin, it's still objectively true.
>>
>>61236884

And yet they are still not capable, and they never will be.
>>
File: africamachete.jpg (87 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
africamachete.jpg
87 KB, 780x520
>>61236884

What is holding back Africa? What is the excuse for South Africa and its obscene murder rate now that whites have lost control of the government?
>>
>>61236891
not defending savagery, just pointing out the savagery you refuse to acknowledge.
>>
>>61236581
Probably just a cheap PR stunt. I don't believe that idiot monkey would actually allow whites back on their land.
>>
File: africatypical.jpg (49 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
africatypical.jpg
49 KB, 640x479
>>61237055

And now you have a nice comfy civilization to bitch and whine about without having spilled a single drop of your own blood.

Go be trendy hating whites somewhere else.

>pic related, children
>>
>>61236960
>>61236962

ayy lmaos could look at earth at 20,000 BC and 10,000 BC and say the same thing. Modern day isn't the epitome of what humans will be able to do. We are always improving
>>
>>61237143
>bitch and whine
pretty sure that's what the thread was about, but with whites doing it
>>
>>61236884

Got any proof for that claim?
>>
>>61227900
>White slums
>Tents, well-crafted structures, cars, trailers
How is it that whites are even better at living in poverty than niggers?
>>
>>61236884
With that logic, we should treat all animals as humans, because who knows, maybe one day they'll become super smart.
>>
File: tirepetrol.jpg (21 KB, 341x226) Image search: [Google]
tirepetrol.jpg
21 KB, 341x226
>>61237280

No. You're anti-white.

We're pro-white. We're bitching about not being able to have peaceful white civilization because shitskins always come and ruin it.

Tell me again why Africa isn't capable of a civilization on the tier of Europe or America or Australia?

Notice Chile and Argentina are the two most developed countries in all of South America? Gee, I wonder why that is...

>>61237178

No. Modern day is what whites are capable of. We've been capable for hundreds of years, hence our ability to sail across the fucking ocean to a completely isolated and uninfluenced tribal land who were still living in tents.

Whites and Asians shouldn't have to wait for the rest of the world to catch up. Society needs to progress.

>pic related, do you know what that is? It's a common practice in Africa. My coworker from Kenya told me about it. They put a tire around your torso, douse you in petrol, and set you on fire. He says the penis is the only thing that doesn't turn completely black and charred.
>>
>>61233002
You aren't paying attention to how this actually works, are you?
>>
File: moderndayafrica.jpg (82 KB, 539x404) Image search: [Google]
moderndayafrica.jpg
82 KB, 539x404
>>61237280

Modern day Africa for you
>>
File: Battle rifle brah.jpg (1 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
Battle rifle brah.jpg
1 MB, 1494x2656
>>61237280
Can't even escape your mental inequalities on the Internet huh, shitskin?

We will be coming for you very soon!
>>
>>61233530
He just said thats exactly what happened what more do you want ?
>>
>>61237659
>We're bitching about not being able to have peaceful white civilization because shitskins always come and ruin it.

then move back to Europe. Isn't that what you tell blacks?

>We've been capable for hundreds of years
I see you're not one to look at the bigger picture. Humans have been around for 200,000 years and only recently just started growing exponentially. Saying "well this it, for Africans forever" is incredibly misguided

>>61237436
pyramid structures found in Egypt and Central America
>>
File: collosseum2.jpg (192 KB, 1220x740) Image search: [Google]
collosseum2.jpg
192 KB, 1220x740
>>61238042

I'm sorry, did I say hundreds? I meant thousands. of years.

>pyramid structures in one country and parts of Central America

Here's a picture of a Roman structure, 80 AD
>>
>>61238233
>I'm sorry, did I say hundreds? I meant thousands. of years

either way we've been primitive way longer than we've been advanced.

>Here's a picture of a Roman structure, 80 AD
Not sure what you're getting at, did you read what I was responding to
>>
>>61231848
Einstein's contributions are vastly over rated and could have been done by a contemporary like Poincare or Hilbert.
>>
>>61233522
Their population is exploding globally. Blacks are like flies that live on the labor of whites. It is not enough to close our borders to them, they must be culled to keep the world from descending into chaos. Depriving them of their gibsmedats will be an important first step, but something harsher is necessary.
>>
File: 1360213384921.jpg (8 KB, 321x358) Image search: [Google]
1360213384921.jpg
8 KB, 321x358
>>61238013
>5.56
>Battle Rifle
>>
>>61238428

>Being this much of a poofter
>>
File: einsan (260).jpg (287 KB, 843x845) Image search: [Google]
einsan (260).jpg
287 KB, 843x845
>>61238484
Speaking of which...Ever heard of the italian Olinto De Pretto ?

"published the equation E=mc2 in a scientific magazine, Atte, in 1903, said Umberto Bartocci, a mathematical historian."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll
>>
Everybody knows non whites are such peaceful people that never genocide or did bad things. Non whites come into white counties and bitch endlessly about being oppressed. What have whites done? Some bad. But whites have done some good too like ending slavery probably the greatest moral achievement the world has ever seen.

I don't care about that, though, because no matter what our enemies will find justifications. I'll be unapologetically ethnocentric and am fine with answering for the deed of every white. I'm not going to rationalise my own existence and I'm not going to debate it. As far as I'm concerned my enemies are my enemies and those that threaten my existence I have no problem with putting to death.
>>
>>61238042
*SMACKS LIPS*
KAAAAANGZZ
>>
File: black slums.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
black slums.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>61227900
>Even in the worst living conditions imaginable
What are you talking about mate? That place is pretty neat and tidy.

This video is the perfect evidence to show to people that bitch and moan about how ghettos are caused by poverty and muh privilege. Cleaning up and not turning the place in to a sanitary hazard cost nothing and this is exactly what these people have done.
>>
>>61235492
VERY good point.
>>
>>61235093
god. this shit is beautiful
>>
File: south africa2.jpg (59 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
south africa2.jpg
59 KB, 551x400
>>61235458
>Fucking pigskins should go back to Europe
That would be pretty funny, seeing how it would turn SA in to a total shit hole.
>>
File: sadface.png (71 KB, 763x768) Image search: [Google]
sadface.png
71 KB, 763x768
Can you Eurofags and Ameriburgers pls emigrate to South Africa and help us? Bring supplies pls -- shits gonna get hairy here soon :(
>>
This could all have bern averted. You just had to give women rights.
>>
>>61230221
Keep dreaming, only a year now until we start building the wall.
>>
>>61239880

No dude. Get the fuck out of South Africa, what are you thinking. My spider sense is tingling from here, it's only a matter of time until you're all slaughtered like Rwanda.
>>
why dont they jusdt leave?????
>>
>>61239880
I'll come when conflict sparks off.
>>
>>61236785
Who pays for dem programs.

Spoiler whites spoiler
>>
>>61227900
lmao that's the best refugee camp i've ever seen
>>
>>61231939
This is delightful.
>>
>>61231939
>that nigress getting calmly BTFO in the comments
>>
>>61234119
>Since 1991, when the town of Orania was established on private land near the Orange River with the intention of preserving and protecting the culture of white Afrikaners, the enclave has not had a single non-white resident.

We may have to move there.
>>
I think nobody here would bitch at niggers if they were able to create low crime civil societies like koreans or japs.
If kongo was like south korea people would marvel at it. But instead its a poverty filled shithole full of Aids and violence and corruption.
This applies to most african ans middle erstern countries.
>>
>>61241052

0% crime also.
>>
Whites are already a global minority.
>>
>>61234119
>>61236578
>>61241052
>>61241585
It's a nice dream and all, but Orania is a complete shithole. I've seen it.

The image they try to portray and what it actually is, are world's apart.

It's the North Korea of South Africa.
>>
>>61242082
*worlds
>>
>>61227900
You see that's what is known as white trash, we have a lot of those in the South. They would probably fit in and have fun with our people. Send them over here.
>>
>>61242129
Still better than most of africa then
>>
>>61242082
If you're a poor white South African what choice do you really have, though? What would you do if you became destitute?
>>
>>61237436
Japan
>>
"White privilege"

lelz
>>
>>61227900

lel, they're poor but that place looks safer than any nigger ghetto, they could probably turn it into a decent town in a few decades, but then the dindus will start screaming about privilege again
>>
File: 1tQtUmM.jpg (51 KB, 440x586) Image search: [Google]
1tQtUmM.jpg
51 KB, 440x586
bump for south africa
is it true they had nukes once?
>>
>>61227900
At least some of us will stay white. Thank God.
>>
>>61227900
The fact is, the world won't change until you actively fight to change it. But the vast majority of you, 99.99999%, are too scared to make that change yours. You justify it, you say leaders don't live happy lives, or you're waiting for the fire to rise, or whatever, but you still do nothing, and just silently accept your lot.

The only way you will make your hopes a reality is if you stop pussyfooting and openly, proudly, declare yourself a fighter for the white race.

When you don't care about how it affects your life, when you're willing to give up what creature comforts you have for a better tomorrow, when you're ready to accept that you may lose and it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees... THEN you may shake the shackles of your masters. But if you can't do that, if all you can do is tut, and shake your head, and go on with your lives, you're just another good goy. A good goy doesn't have to think the right way, just act as such. He doesn't have to like the death of his race, as long as he just sits back and does nothing.
>>
>>61242235
>Trump fired a guy on the Apprentice for using the term White Trash in front of him
>>
>>61228934
That's the blacks' fault. Every election they are stupid enough to re-elect the ANC
>>
>>61238042
>then move back to Europe. Isn't that what you tell blacks?
gosh Anon, Europe sounds like a swell place you telling me i can live in a peaceful white civilization without shitskins coming and ruining it
>>
>where's that pic of poor white blond brazilians in slums in southern Brazil?

Remember this next time you laugh at that picture. The same shit happens here. When my grandparents arrived from Eastern Europe they had nothing. They lived in wooden houses they built themselves and slowly rose to middle class.

We never asked and never received money from free stuff from the government. WE ONLY WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE. And yet the government sends buses full of black Haitians here with a clear attempt at diversifying, that is genociding us. Not mentioning massive immigration from Brazil's north and northeast.

I wish I was rich like Soros to help every white escape from this hellhole.
>>
>>61238042
They have invented jack shit and most likely wont, the africans, this is because of race differences such as IQ.

I dont believe in a multi culti society but rather in a multi culri world were everyone has their own space.

Tldr white people should go back to eu and black people should move back to Africa. Same goee for other shit skins in Europe
>>
>>61227900
>White people living in makeshift shacks and slums
>No litter
>Flowers
>Looks safe

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 472x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 472x311
>>61238042
>then move back to Europe. Isn't that what you tell blacks?
Implying blacks and shitskins will ever let Whitey alone
>>
>>61233626
Truth is, you from the US are the biggest cucks
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.