[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love for Whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 15
File: dongola.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
dongola.png
30 KB, 747x491
I wish I were white.
I hate being a spic so much, and hate everything about other spics. I'm like a reverse cuck: I worship whites, and put them on a pedestal. Why?

Because they are so much more friendly and polite and orderly and law-abiding individually: in terms of culturally/socially, they are ordered, efficient, clean, and respectful. Meanwhile other of my kin are - for the overwhelming part - dirty, loud, obnoxious, sanctimonious, entitled, unrefined, violent, predisposed to crime, and have a culture of literally ruining things and bitching and complaining.

I'm so sorry, white Americans. I just wish I had been white: I just hope that - on the Day of the Rope - you will allow me to join your ranks, and afterwards, allow me the great honor of being an honorary white. I won't reproduce, so as to not impart my spic genes: just give me a white bf, with whom I can be happy and live in the white utopia you will have built for yourselves.
>>
File: 1413843926506.jpg (890 KB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1413843926506.jpg
890 KB, 5616x3744
>>61205487
It used to be that educated and civilized members of other races went back to their homeland and attempted to help their own.
But thanks to liberals the White Man's Burden is now racist because it implied other races could use some help
>>
>>61205487
Help us and spread the word of white nationalism and the importance of us reproducing. Promote the Northwest Imperative as much as possible too.
>>
>>61205688
No, don't do this OP, don't be a cuck
>>
Well you can be happy of one thing, your heritage is clearly Spanish, and Spanish were Europeans.
>>
>>61205753
He/she can still reproduce who cares. Besides, white genocide should be an issue for everyone not just whites.
>>
>>61205776
>your heritage is clearly Spanish
thats very arguable
>and Spanish were Europeans.
thats also arguable
>>
>>61205487
Race is a social structure m8. Just identify as white and the new world order must accept you. Prepare for the privilege.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
Keep biting.
>>
>>61205487
Support Republicans then. Democrats are going to make sure your kind is on the fast track to taking over North America. Canada is making sure no whites exist by the time spics and niggers collapse the country. I'd rather have spics than niggers so at least get people to be on our side come the race war.
>>
Kill as many of your kind as possible before offing yourself as well. Do your duty!
>>
>>61205487
Social class is more important than race. There are White people that act worse than niggers. They're called "White trash".
>>
>>61207391
>White Trash
>Worse than niggers

Nope, niggers are always worse than white trash. But gypsies are worse than niggers, be glad that you don't have any.
Gypsies are like the thuggish nature of a nigger, the trashiness of White Trash, and the greed & street smarts of a Jew all mixed in one ethnicity.
>>
>>61205487
if you really love whites, then please do not breed, or if you do breed, make sure that yoru offspring grow to be members of a black gang, that way they end up killing as many more black people as possible. most blacks are killed by blacks.
>>
>>61207619
You don't live in the USA, so you don't know.
>>
>>61205487
You are fine bud, just act like how you think you should instead of following a mob mentality.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 780x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 780x591
At least you're not a nigger!
>>
>>61205487
spics are alright, amigo, hardworking, family values, not apes etc, Iv been to NewMexico and seen lots of mex-amricans, they are fine people, spanniards are bro tier too
just stay away from the shitty side of your 'culture' and embrace and develop all the good qualities you have
>>
>>61207788
I've lived in the US (North Carolina) for half a year. Niggers were always worse than white trash.
>>
At least you live in Glorious America

I may be white but having to live here is awful because these people have brown souls
>>
>>61208167
North Carolina has very good people. I've gone to Cashier and Blue Ridge area. People there were very friendly.

However, in the redneck areas of Georgia, people have attempted to kill me due to my accent. I was beat up too.

America has different cultures depending on region. I do not consider North Carolina to be crazy redneck.

Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia have White trash worse than niggers.
>>
File: 1450394875483.png (315 KB, 1295x931) Image search: [Google]
1450394875483.png
315 KB, 1295x931
>>61207391
>>
>>61208310
Shieeeeet, that's good to know.

>Georgia have white trash worse than niggers

Well fug, I'm being sent there this autumn on a 6-week business trip.
How do I survive white trash? Should I try to speak like a stereotypical Texan? Can a non-resident citizen (Parents were expats working in California when they had me) buy a gun?
>>
>>61205487
Epics really are white for the most part. I welcome you either way brother!
>>
>>61205487

8/10 not bad.
>>
>>61205487
>any year
>being a racial cuck
I'm Asian-Hispanic-White because both sides of my family wouldn't stop blanda-ing up and I don't place any people on a pedestal. Just remember that your first obligation is to God and your second is to your country (not any one particular segment of it, rather to the state as a whole) and you'll be fine.
>>
>>61205487
All you have to do is shoot a black kid. Zimmerman did it and he got turned into a cracker faster than MJ did.
>>
>>61205487
/deepsouth/ checking in.

Ive never seen a hispanic chimp out. You guys are good in my book. The mexicans I am around on a daily basis are bro tier.
>>
>>61205922
poo in the LOO
>>
>>61205487
Everyone wishes they were white, such is the life of the shitskin.
>>
>>61208462
It depends on the area of GA
>>
File: fuck is wrong with you.jpg (129 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
fuck is wrong with you.jpg
129 KB, 500x385
>>61205487
I love being white to but you really stop being a self hating faggot. There is nothing wrong with being non white as long as you don't act like a nigger.
>>
s-so y-you g-guise d-don't h-hate us?
>>
>>61209492
Yeah, actually it gets pretty dangerous being that self-hating. Be proud of your individual self, but assimilate completely.
>>
>>61208623
>Zimmerman did it and he got turned into a cracker faster than MJ did.

kek
>>
>>61205922
Fucking retard.

>>61205487
Fucking cuck.
>>
>>61208623

Aussies are really the best ! :3
>>
File: borg.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
borg.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>61209695
>assimilate completely.
>>
>>61205487
You're welcome mate.

aww shucks, we try our best.

then again spics aren't as bad as mudslimes or niggers, so hey could be worse m8!!!!
>>
File: B84p8jc.jpg (659 KB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
B84p8jc.jpg
659 KB, 4000x2667
>>61205487
Hapa flip here, going to breed a few redheads.
>>
I'm afraid to trace my family roots since I'm a blue eyed, blonde-brown haired white buy, but I have liver spots on my arms and shoulders. Is there nigger in me? ;_;
>>
>>61211680
lmao literally every canadian poster ends up being asian. Canada must be like 80% asian at this point.
>>
>>61212027
not sure which is funnier the demographics or a any% flip thinking he's getting anything that isn't another flipshit
>>
>>61205487
take it easy bud, you'll be fine
>>
File: 1442116989109.png (137 KB, 330x383) Image search: [Google]
1442116989109.png
137 KB, 330x383
>>61212027
I'm white

I'm literally surrounded by millionaire gooks everywhere I go, though.
>>
>>61212027
That's because rural Canadians have lives and don't go on the internet and the cities are filled with actually chinks and poo in loos.
>>
>>61212027
I'm white and I can support this statement.
Though to be fair I'd rather be a minority in a Chinese country than a Muslim one.
>>
>>61212252
Well, you could convert to a muslim, but you can't convert to being chinese.
>>
>>61212131
>>61212252
Don't worry lads I work and HVAC and send no money back to the relatives in the Philippines. I do support one of my cousins on my dad's side though, he's a good kid but his father wasn't around.
>>
>>61212091
Canadian girls are very tolerant :^)
>>
>>61212504
white women up here are batshit insane sjws. hooks me up with a nice flip girl pls
>>
>>61212713
Literally just be white and say hi to them.

I say hi to them and I'm hapa and the method still works. Non religious flips are absolute filth.
>>
>>61212713
Do you live in Toronto?
>>
>>61213118
calgary as fuck, someone save me
i just want to live in the country with a loyal qt
>>
>>61205487
I wanna fit, spic, tit, pic, you burnt Avocado.
>>
>>61213292
My experience with slanteyes is they will never approach you first because they assume white guys aren't into asian girls, but will be all over your dick if you show them any attention.

Source: banged a few of them and asked matter of fact questions out of curiosity about their experience with white people
>>
>>61205487
>>61205487
Are you me? Although i dont hate being a spic i agree with everything. I feel bad white people are so fucking cucked and scared of being called a racist. I want them to stand up but they wont, i'm at the point where i really want to support white people but so many of them are just soo naively toxic when it comes to ideologies and race their marriages are so sloppy that i just want to flip flop and say fuck white people just try not to fuck up when we inherit America because its demoralizing seeing you white people fuck yourselves over and over and over again when your countries being taken over by the world.

Another thing is my wife is white and i feel ashamed and guilty about it, its like she only knows me as a good guy but she doesn't know what a hypocrite i am or the racist shit going through my head or dept of my ideology, she only knows the love we have for each other. Fuck i'm not even dark and her parents used to look at me with that fucking disapproving stare. I cant comprehend how its like being black because once i start thinking racial about myself i remember charts and shit saying white people and asians are biologically smarter and hispanics and blacks are below them. I'm a fucking a 5'8 lesser with a 5'7 beautiful white woman with blue eyes, yeah those fucking blue eyes are going more extinct by the day. White people naturally have higher IQs so what does that mean for me? If this woman i'm with burning coal and wasting her genetics to be with someone like fucking me? Am i just fucking muddying up the gene pool?

I dont have a problem with Mexicans taking America really, same that i dont mind if whites go extinct so long as everyone is moral and civil but something about losing a race feels ugly. I used to think this shit and i kept it to myself mostly, but /pol/ opened me up more. Race really sucks, i wish we were all 1 race and even so we can shit on each other for our ideologies and standards but no, races have to exist.
>>
>>61205487
>a reverse cuck

No, you're just a cuck. Don't dress like a paco and speak proper english, people probably won't even know you're a spic.

It's not like being a nigger where nobody ever forgets.
>>
>>61214271
I just want the glorious white asian latino coaliation to purge all the poos, niggers and allahuackbars from this earth
>>
>>61205487
Are a indio
>>
>>61205487
lol this fool, go hit some asses and drink a beer because you sound like a fag
>>
>>61214271

Seriously don't disparage yourself or your situation . If you are Hispanic you are already European. If you want to be facetious about genetics i'm going to put it down to you this way. Humans use pheromones and other indicators to select for strong mates. Your woman didn't just pick you based on looks but because on a cellular level it knows that the result of mixing your genetics would prove fruitful.

Here comes the magic bit. Humans are not just inherently smarter due to genetics. If you took African babies from a remote village and raised them in a western, stable family with good values that human is likely to be comparable to it's peers in every way.

Your responsibility is to ensure that you are continuing the culture and ethos you admire. It has very little to do with the skin tone. It's your responsibility as a non-white to champion that culture and crush the culture of divisive shits.
>>
>>61216031
Aww...too deep.
>>
>>61205487
just get a white gf and hopefully you can have some hot big butt mostly white daughters, fampai
>>
>>61215479
wtf does that even mean

>>61216031
i'll think this one over, thanks
>>
>>61216031
>If you are Hispanic you are already European
Memes say otherwise, no matter what your individual 23andme results say.

And the retards on here (and in general online) take memes as fact
>>
>>61214271
I'm Hispanic myself and I only hook up with blondes on Tinder.
>>
File: 1449517561327.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1449517561327.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>mfw I barely realized OP implied OP is a girl
>mfw /pol/acks are only taking it easy on OP because she's a chick
>>
>>61205487
really annon the white race is the only race where at least half the race hates itself

Liberals are all self hating whites could you imagine if hispanics hated hispanics or blacks hated blacks as much as whites hate whites. Even worse if you are a male.

No annon you still have a sense of family and no self loathing. Your race does not hate itself because the jews told you too.
>>
File: 140915-004-C6245C4C.jpg (26 KB, 356x450) Image search: [Google]
140915-004-C6245C4C.jpg
26 KB, 356x450
>>61205487
If you're Hispanic, just know that you've got a decent amount of Spanish in you. My mother is very clearly Hispanic and my dad is so white he could stand next to a white picket fence and all you'd see were his clothes. You could say I'm Hispanic, but if you saw me and din't know me you'd think I'm 100% white.
Just find yourself a nice white girl OP and have some stealth spic kids.
>>
TFW when I'm Asian and ugly. Wish I was white. Be proud whites. You guys are awesome
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>61205487
You've got it good. At least you aren't a mixed nigger.

>highest crime
>nothing to call our own unironically
>statistically dumbest race
>no working class despite this
>tfw redpilled but people see you as pic related
>>
You fucking bastard traitor hating his own race.
>>
>>61205487
Honestly I have more respect for niggers that come here and fight against the view we have against them than for suck ups like you. Self hatred for your own race is fucking pathetic.
>>
Whites are not perfect. They're great, don't get me wrong. All races have their own pros and cons.

The best you could do is try to make some good white kids of your own. But not too good y'know? I don't want you poaching my eggs hahahaha because I will kill you
>>
>>61205487
You sound like a good American citizen to me OP
>>
>>61205487
>I hate being a spic
We are partially white, m8.
>>
>>61219827
It depends.

Even the people in the north have a little Tarahumara in them
>>
File: 1452991844504.jpg (160 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452991844504.jpg
160 KB, 1597x1600
>>61205487
>>
>>61205487

Spic here, stop being faggot. It's one thing to feel that way but don't go around gushing about it ffs
>>
>>61218817

This. Be proud you're not a cuck OP. Be a strong Catholic and be proud of it.
>>
>>61205487
At least you aren't from a Muslim Nigger failed state
>>
If you marry a white guy your kids will come out Mexican looking. Only HM + WF comes out white.
>>
>>61214271
I'm half white, have South American and I hate the fucking media's full-blown attack on white people. It's gotten out of control. They're not even hiding it anymore. I hate liberals, I believe in nationalism and I am a proud supporter of Donald Trump for President.
>>
>>61220250
A lot of spics have a white complex, Jizzguzzler
>>
>>61220862
Do men have the dominant skin genes? or do women?
>>
/spic/ here. I used to be like you until I realized that white people are cucks. If you want white pussy just remind her of her white guilt and how oppressed your people are. I mean, white people are doomed anyways so who gives a fuck.
>>
>tfw my family is spanish white andstayed white despite living in Guatemala

I might have jew genes in me too, though
>>
>>61205487
Why not try and make spics great again?
>>
>>61221227
No idea. But look at Jeb's kids.
>>
>I hate being a spic so much, and hate everything about other spics.

There is hope for you, MexiBro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlINnX9O6qk
>>
>>61221227
>>61221345
Its basically the same thing as asians racemixing, imho fampai

>Asian Dad + White Mom = Kid turns out fine male or female
>Asian Mom White Dad = Dad is usually feckless yellowfever beta, kid comes out like Elliot or Mattress Girl
>>
>>61221230
Breddy much just act liek dis :DDDD
>>
>>61220862
Someone post Jeb's family picture please
>>
Hispanics have good characteristics, OP. They're a hard working and family oriented culture, which is more than can be said of some minorities.

Just this morning, my girlfriends dad hired a Hispanic at the local Home Depot to dig a hole for him. We figured it'd take about five hours, but Javier was done in 2.5, no muss no fuss. Guy was a machine.
>>
File: guerros.jpg (49 KB, 478x250) Image search: [Google]
guerros.jpg
49 KB, 478x250
>>61205922
No its not you fucking retard. Literally all of the mexicans are products of Spaniards raping native women, that's the definition of as a mexican as we all view it. Why do you think there's a humongous amount of Mexicans with with white skin like in this picture? Any that aren't are decendents from natives who survived the slaughter and disease. These are extremely few and far between and you will likely never meet one. Especially because you're not from a country from anywhere even remotely near Mexico. Almost all Americans will never meet a pure Aztec or Mayan, you probably won't even meet a mexican. Quit pretending you even remotely know what you're talking about.
>>
>>61222533
All of them live in bigger cities meaning they have jobs or are wealthy so there is no reason for them to come here.
>>
hispanics have potential my man. you can tell the propensity for a race's success by the criminal organizations within that race

hispanics have had multi billion dollar organisations
asians have had multi billion dollar organisations
whites have had multi billion dollar organisations
jews have had multi billion dollar organisations
blacks best criminal organization only earned 150 million
>>
>>61222876
this, at least he isn't black.
>>
>>61205487

You sound like an alright woman with a strong heart and a good head on your shoulders. Don't think I would label you a spic, just hispanic. Seek out what you want in life, and if you want it bad enough and try hard enough, it will happen. Take pride in yourself and seek out that white BF if that is what you desire. Best of luck anon, but don't worry, we won't hang the Latino women.
>>
Mexicans are very loyal and kind. They go toe-to-toe with Italians in terms of respect and regard for family. Never lose that, mang.

Bonus points for food cred.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.