[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>how did you become redpilled when i was 10 years old, a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 41
File: hitler.jpg (90 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
90 KB, 611x404
>how did you become redpilled

when i was 10 years old, a sand nigger stabbed my bicycle tires for no reason other than being a fucking sandnigger and probably anger of the fact i locked my bike so he couldnt steal it
>>
>>61154382
I got attacked by a Mexican dude and while we were fighting four more his age came out of his house and attacked me. I managed to get two off of me but one more came and hit my knee with a metal bat. They then proceeded to beat me half to death. Called the cops, turns out the house was being used by almost a dozen illegals, all from Mexico, most with prior offenses. Chief of police is an old family friend, gave us the dirt. I have hated illegals with every fiber of my being since and have distrusted Mexicans since.

I was fifteen. Ten years later I still walk with a limp. I had to stop fencing, my high school football days were over. I couldn't skate anymore. I can't do a proper squat or run for any extended period of time. I gained so much weight not being able to play sports or exercise with any real effectiveness. I used to play a knight at the renaissance faire but I'm six foot five, my knee couldn't support the weight of my body in a suit of armor so I had to quit. I worked at a haunted house in the falls, I helped make it the best in the state for four years in a row, but two years ago I was in an accident at work that made my knee injury worse, so I've hidden my injury and never gone back with no explanation to my fellow actors.

They didn't even steal anything from me, they just beat me and left me on the sidewalk.

My hatred for them, for illegals, will always burn in my heart. They are all guilty, of crimes against my homeland, and of ruining my life.

It feels good to have finally told this story.thanks pol.
>>
>>61154382
when the streets changed colour
>>
>>61154382
Legit after I started lifting and started studying history and philosophy. It was always inside me though, that doubt in liberalism. The arabs constantly fighting, raping and comitting general crime was/is a constant reminder.

>>61155013
>damn son
>>
>>61155013
someone screencap this shit
>>
File: q0lfO.png (484 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
q0lfO.png
484 KB, 1366x768
>>61155013
>>
Some dark skinned guy tried to rob my car and a few months earlier another darky tried to knife me simply cause he was drunk.
Hard to look at those types the same after that.
>>
>>61155013
So why weren't they arrested and deported?
>>
I asked why racism against Jews was bad when Jews have been practicing it for millennia i.e. exploit and marginalize Gentiles. Weren't Germans simply treating them the same way they treated others?

Never got a proper answer
>>
>>61154382

Living in Mississippi will redpill you on niggers real quick.
>>
>>61154382
I literally saw a sandnigger steal my bike when i was around 12. How i became properly redpilled is my thorough studying of ww2 history for more than 6 years and learning the truth and reasons behind it.
>>
>>61155764
They were, very quickly actually. Several families have come and gone in the years since, and one meth lab. That house was on my street, and I avoided it like it was fucking cursed for years.
>>
Had this black "friend" I would buy weed from when I was like 16. (Don't smoke that shit anymore, not a degenerate)

Started to notice little weird shit when I was around him, like a little piece of hair or dirt would get in my drink, or I would have change go missing, etc. He also blatantly ripped me off with the weed and skimped me every time.

Turns out he was putting dirt and shit in my drink, stealing from me, etc, just because he was jealous that I'm white. Literally. He hates white people for no reason. After that, I realised that other races hate us, and now I mostly just hang out with my family.
>>
>>61155925
The fucked up part about all of this is that he's a faggot and he fucks his white roommate. And he's not even a born that way faggot, he likes girls, he's just fat as hell & so desperate that sometimes they suck each other's dicks.

Everything I just said is %100 true, seems so much fucking weirder typed out LOL
>>
>>61155237
>>61155312
My whole life people that weren't white have been fucking with me. When I was in day care an adult black man would come into the bathroom and bang on the door and scream until I cried, laugh and walk out. I never told my mom because she has guns and I knew what would happen. Mom used to always say she'd kill for us, and I didn't want her to go to jail.
>>
>>61155436
This.

I firmly believe racism is learned, a lot of times it seems that racism is learned as a defense mechanism.

You get assaulted by beaners or robbed by jawas and you put up a shield against those people as a natural way of keeping yourself out of danger, then people tell you you're a fuckin racist for saying you don't trust black people. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1446949140192.jpg (21 KB, 249x233) Image search: [Google]
1446949140192.jpg
21 KB, 249x233
>>61154382
After the following happened:

When I was 12 a nigger in my school took a shit on the floor for everyone to witness

When I was 15 I saw the local mudslime selling smuggled vodka to kids aged 14 to 18. He was thankfully later caught by the police

When I was 16 my friend got robbed by some niggers when visiting a friend in the suburbs consisting of 50% mudshits

When I was 17 my friend got robbed by 4 niggers on new years eve, one who sucker punched him from behind.

When I was 17 about 5 sand niggers tried picking a fight with me and my friends but they got scared when they noticed the odds weren't in their favour after realizing we were 8 and not 2 versus their number of 5

Later the same year a group of 5 mudshits drew a knife against me and a friend of mine walking through our suburb also later same night a mudshit tried selling us weed on open street.

When I was 18 I got chased home by 2 mudshits, reason unknown. Luckily I managed to loose them among the commieblocks where I live.

When I was 19 a friend of mine randomly got headbutted on the nose by a nigger without provocation on open street late at night.

More minor things have happened, nigger and mudshits generally acting like absolute degenerates being high on drugs and screaming, fighting and so on.

I feel enriched
>>
File: 1452541226392.gif (236 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
1452541226392.gif
236 KB, 210x260
>be me in highschool metalhead stoner
>black girl showed a fancy in me, weird I wear pantera shirts with confederate flags on them
>lil'nig asks me out, dont wanna be like lolnoublack so I tell her I've got a girlfriend that goes to a neighboring high school
>get jumped by 4 niggers that afternoon

Apparently she told her older brother I tried to haterape her and he took it upon himself to chimpout. This was shit....1997. She was 15 years ahead of feminists.
>>
>be German
>hear nazi-kartoffel all the time
>Even my turkish buddy hates kanacken
>if you say something against them, you get called a Nazi
>So i think i'm really a Nazi
>>
>>61155842
Same in Florida, especially Tallahasse.
>>
File: 1447055624944.jpg (271 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
1447055624944.jpg
271 KB, 633x1812
>>61156256

Oh I forgot, I have one friend who also got robbed and beaten senseless in mudshit shithole and another one who had his golden neckless that he got as a gift from his dead grandfather stolen by a gypsy
>>
>>61156256
This shit right here is what I mean
You have incidents throughout your whole fucking life of this shit happening and people think it's weird when you start thinking maybe they're all like that, and if not all, enough are. Shit man if you get electrocuted every time you go for the cheese you eventually stop fucking going for the cheese.
>>
>>61155013
Your life sounds like a trump campaign ad
>>
File: 1452926502674.jpg (91 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
1452926502674.jpg
91 KB, 479x461
Two niggers jumped me after school

Then the mexi-shit principle accused me of lying because the two niggers had a story that didn't match mine, the same two niggers who jumped me

Ever since then, fuck mexishits and fuck niggers
>>
>>61156355
Why are you going to mudshit shitholes in the first place?
>>
>>61154382
Reddit=>
TRP=>
NRx=>
Voat=>
4chan
>>
>>61156358
Yeah I try to understand why me and my friends and all other fellow europeans should pay the price from some shitty idea like multiculturalism. It's an absolutely rotten idea and I wish more people would realize that but geuss what, the people who push this marxist shit idea don't even live among these apes like I do.
>>
I've always been I think. When I was a kid, like 8 or something, I was on the bus. There was this older kid, probably 13 or something, black, we were lining up and he was in front of me.
Since he didn't move and I was in a hurry, with all the innocence I said "move on nigger" not even thinking about it. He grabbed me and slammed me against a window and started hitting me and insulting me. I couldn't react for I was smaller and younger, I didn't blame him for what he did, yet when he was pushing me against the window I felt the hate rising inside me. Then again years later still on the bus I was the target of some Albanian, they barely got physical, they just enjoyed provoking and menacing me since I was after all a calm kid who didn't react at all, making the travel back home a hell for years. Now I'm 22, I hit the gym and shit and there's no day I don't wonder about making a massacre, killing some Albanians or niggers just for the fun of it. Actually I don't really hate niggers, I hate Albanians and sandniggers mostly and one day, in 15 years from now if I won't have a decent living situation with a job and shit I will do it, I will fucking kill some of them and it'll be great fun
>>
>>61156502
The state turned the places where I live and grew up into mudshit shitholes. I never went there I was just forced to stay.
>>
>>61155013
Damn bro
>>
>>61155013
I'm sorry sir. I don't understand how many illegals we're going to have to deal with murdering and harming citizens until we just deport all their asses

A lot of them with prior convictions just end up crossing back in anyways
>>
>>61154382
My grandfather fought in the Arditi and after WWII ended moved to Canada, got married and ended up redpilling my dad. My dad redpilled his kids, and one day I will redpill mine.
>>
>>61156562
Ah, that I can understand. My condolences.
>>
Also:

>(different) black weed dealer in my town sold a blunt of weed with cocaine in it (not crack, just a straight up line of caine) in it to a 14 year old to try to get him hooked on coke. kid apparently smoked it in the forest and went missing for like a day because he was so fucked up
>>
>>61156045
Feminine blacks are universally mentally unstable
>>
>>61156551
Shiptars are shit here, in italy or america
>>
I hated muslims since the war because i heard storys of people who were there. At that time i was young and couldn't fight but people told me stories how they used to rape and and cut the throat of women. Sometimes they would cut their ears and wear them as a trophys. People were also telling me that they saw first hand what they did to Serbs they captured. They would tie then up in the wood and then torture them for days and then they would cut their head of. The war on Kosovo didnt help either, thye literally had warehouses full of Serbs they would harvest organs from. I met 2 muslims in real life they were really good guys one is a police officers and the other one is from Syria but he converted to orthodox christianity and own a house restoration business now. So i cant really say i hate all muslims but i dont like them and i wish they would stay out of Europe.

Niggers i dislike, i have nothing against hard working black people. I became redpiled when i started watching Ross Kamp on gangs and i think it was in Chicago or Atlanta. I then started researching that subject and realized that ghetto niggers are border line animals that are only capable of killing, raping, stealing and selling drugs while blaming white people for it.
>>
>>61156611
To give an example, my friend and a plumberbro was the only white persons in their class out of about 30 age 6 to 13.
>>
I became seriously redpilled in 2008 when I saw millions of niggers clogging up the streets on voting day right in front of the capitol building in Tallahasse.

Oh and if you really wanna redpill someone quick, have them see homecoming in Tallahassee.
>>
>>61156427
Trump better deliver on that fucking wall.

I want them all dragged out of their hiding holes they call houses and tossed over that wall.

I got attacked on my street, in white suburbia, in broad daylight by illegal Mexicans. I hope the process of us dumping them back into their own country is brutal, quick, and without fucking mercy. Donald trump honestly wouldn't get any of my attention at all if I wasn't convinced I'd get to see it happen under his presidency.
>>
>>61156729
So like two grains of salt in a pepper shaker then?
>>
>>61156690
ghetto blacks are just american gypsys, they behave the exact same way.
>>
File: 1448646421395.png (378 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1448646421395.png
378 KB, 960x768
Islamic beliefs weren't, aren't and will never be compatible with western standards, it's only a matter of time before they start causing serious troubles in Europe and the rest world, the sooner people realize this the better.
>>
>>61156833
>causing serious troubles

Aren't they doing that already?
>>
>>61156551
Just write "Refugees Welcome" on yourself very visibly first
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler_cropped_restored.jpg (1 MB, 2079x2739) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler_cropped_restored.jpg
1 MB, 2079x2739
>>61154382
I don't remember a turning point in my mind. When I was old enough to understand issues as well as listen to issues and debates, I just always leaned right because it made more sense: smaller government, less infringement, keep guns I might get one day, pay for national security in lieu of lazy people on welfare more well off than me..etc. I've never been big on religion and stumped on abortion because I believe life is valuable and if they're old enough to kill they're old enough to live but I prefer these people not to populate.

When I was young, 3 kids raised by my mother, everything we were exposed to was super liberal. It was cool cause we were kids, and the liberal back then was nothing compared to what they are now. But after growing up and subjected to liberal ideals, it's cringeworthy.
>>
>>61156820
Sounds about right. When the mudshits and niggers rioted in that suburb everything got smashed except for mudshit businesses. The polish bakery got demolished alongside all the other white businesses.

Don't let them in bro
>>
>>61156833
>Only a matter of time
Wasn't there the first recorded planned mass raping in Germany recently
pretty sure Buddhists didn't do that
>>
>>61156551
Based Luca
>>
File: house-.jpg (24 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
house-.jpg
24 KB, 400x267
>>61155919
?
>>
>>61156899
We're trying to not let them in, believe me.
>>
>>61155013
>>
>>61156899
Are the native Swedes becoming redpilled anytime soon?
>>
>>61156256
Sad stories, but you need to man the fuck up. I could imagine these things happening to a kid, but once I was full grown, got into lifting, sports, and fighting; physical confrontation just seems so far fetched unless it was well planned or they were on some liquid courage
>>
>>61157219
It's easy to think people won't just be violent against you for no reason when it hasn't happened to you.
>>
File: m0mfvrulxaksmgmlfaou.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
m0mfvrulxaksmgmlfaou.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
It all started two years ago, have been packing stuff I brought into car and gypsy with a kid approached me, begged for some cash. I gave that kid a bread, bitch didn't even say thanks and walled away. Seen that bitch throwing away bread to trash and she entered with kid into fucking brand new BMW.

Then I discovered /pol/ and got redpilled.
>>
Read Stirner.
>>
Gave a bag of cheeseburgers to a homeless dude with a sign that said "Need food, starving, god bless". He didn't take it, said he needed money.

I guess you weren't starving enough to take a BAG OF FUCKING BURGERS.

There were like 15 burgers in the bag.
>>
>>61157336
Why did you give them anything at all? The best they should hope for is "spierdalaj!" and a beating.
>>
I lived out in the boonies with squatters as neighbors, they were all black, an in and out family of 15-20 black people.

I would observe them from the woods sometimes when I was like 8. I have many stories, but to summarize it, it was like watching safari. I wasn't racist yet at this point, the idea of race hadn't fully dawned on me, but something deep told me they where just different on a fundamental level.

Fast forward to my only black friend deciding suddenly he wasn't an anime nerd, but that he was a HUSTLER and over the course of summer morphing into an absolute nigger, despite living in the most expensive area in town and his dad being a dentist.

Fast forward to two were-niggers (half-black) decide I'm their bully target. Then when I hit puberty and got larger and became popular suddenly they fucked off, but they wanted to be my friend because not liking me kept them out of other friend circles.

Still, not racist at this point.

Fast forward to attending college in Baltimore and witnessing how they tore apart their own city first hand, because some piece of shit was walking into a bullet all his life and it just happened to have come out of a white cops gun, instead of the 20 plus murders committed by blacks against blacks like every month.

Fast forward to the morning after the first night of riots and I check on the grocery store. An old woman is outside crying, because there is no where to get her medication for miles and miles. A man comes up to me and says "excuse me, could you help me out, there ain't nowhere to buy food round here!" He has two monster energy drinks in his back pocket. I notice a glint of light coming from his shoes, it's shards of glass still stuck in them and a fresh bandage is slightly bleeding through on his ankle.

It didn't dawn on me fully until college. I then went to class where my professor told me that I shouldn't condemn the rioters and the MLK was an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>61157309
I used to be in law enforcement and the military. I also grew up in a rough neighborhood. Violence isn't foreign to me. You got me typecasted wrong. I was simply saying, it's hard to imagine myself in these situations I'm reading, like a couple of guys picking on me at a party, or actually running from someone unless they were armed and shooting at me.

I mean, I'm a little bigger, but I don't see the average guy running from another guy unless he's 7' 300 lbs. and on bath salts. Even then, I have the option of shooting him ;)
>>
>>61157569
Words can't describe the feeling that comes up when the Baltimore riots are brought up.

It's a level beyond anger. It's something deep and special.
>>
>>61157569
Damn!! When I was in school they praised MLK like Jesus. I thought that was a little overboard and too liberal to function, but DAMN!
>>
>>61154382
/pol/ told me about them. I havent really experienced much, except having my bike jacked by some older white kids when I was like 8. My best friend is half black too, but pretty red-pilled.
>>
>>61157923
>somehow still being this sheltered
>>
>>61155013
>lives in Murrica
>doesn't exercises the 2nd amendment

Your own fault t bh fa m.
>>
>>61157973
What? I don't live in the ghetto, is that it? I've heard all about what the sandniggers are doing. I hate them just like Anyone else here
>>
>>61157569
> it's shards of glass still stuck in them and a fresh bandage is slightly bleeding through on his ankle.

So he was robbing stores? Kicking the glass windows?
>>
>>61158027
>be 15
>have a gun
Maybe in mexico lol
>>
File: 1447687645971.jpg (75 KB, 1600x829) Image search: [Google]
1447687645971.jpg
75 KB, 1600x829
>>61154382
I hated marxism from birth because i am a Pole.
I saw the Zeitgeist movies when i was like 11, then i've read some books like
"Year 1984","Atlas Shrugged",
"Brave New World" by Huxley and then Hayek's "Road to Serfdom" and i've become hard-core right-wing libertarian.
Then i found /pol/.
Now i'm a Nazi.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>61157916
I have walked by classrooms where teachers were presenting "look at white people flipping a car after this football game" the day after the riots. It was like all the professors where on a massive damage control initiative. I fucking hate this school, except for like a handful of people and professors. It is as they say a brainwashing facility.

Someone wrote "Kill Black People" on an elevator conveniently like the day before and there was this massive rally of "We are not safe! If you aren't speaking out against this, I take your silence as racism!" For some shit you find on your average 7/11 bathroom. The dean had to call an "Emergency Meeting" because of three words of graffiti. People "felt like the school was no longer a safe space" Like half the school attended.
>>
>>61158027
He was a fucking teenager you dumb ass.
>>
Hating abos seems to come natural so there's a communal redpill going on here for them.
I did get mugged and stabbed a few times by some african immigrant when I was 17.
Manged to kick the ever loving shit out of him.
I wasn't red pilled until I was facing an assault charge for hurt the 'pwecious widdle wefugee'.
I've hated niggers ever since.
>>
>>61158244
So how did you turn from libertarian right wing to extreme-authoritarian left leaning again? Because I see literally no way through which /pol/ is capable of changing a man so.
>>
File: Rand-Paul-1-570x355.jpg (29 KB, 570x355) Image search: [Google]
Rand-Paul-1-570x355.jpg
29 KB, 570x355
>>61154382
Originally was a militant atheist leftist who watched people like Thunderf00t and the Amazing Atheist, and I thought they were geniuses. I pretended I knew shit about philosophyand politics, but I was actually incredibly naive.

It wasn't until I went through a serious rough spot in my life that gave me the motivation (at first, driven by pessimism and contempt) to actually began lurking /pol/, and as my life began to settle down, I actually opened my mind and seriously began learning about the world around me, and learning about philosophy, economics, theology and politics. /pol/ helped me in discovering intellectuals I didn't even know existed, like that of Bowden and Burke , made me become interested in the alt right and I actually began listening to the people who I scorned so much (that being Fascists, Nazis, Libertarians, Christians, etc).

And since then, I'm more wise than I've ever been. I was incredibly naive before hand, and it felt like my eyes actually opened up and I was suddenly aware of what was going on around me and it's context in Human history.

And, now, I know what direction I'm going in life. I'll apply myself in anyway I can to preserve civilization, and I feel that my charisma and ability to give speeches and to lead (having "redpilled" almost everyone close to me), I'll play a pivotal role in our movement. Or, if it's too late, I'll help in preserving what we have developed in order to ensure the rebirth of our culture in some time in the future, after what will presumably be centuries of Socialist Wahhabist darkness, like that of Saint Benedict did.

>>61155013
Don't you ever forgive or forget them anon. Turn that hatred into fanaticism, but what ever you do don't let that hatred cause you to be utterly blinded with pessimism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
>>
>>61156865

Raping women isn't serious. When people are dying by the thousands daily that's serious.
>>
>>61158075
Most likely. I suppose that isn't conclusive proof, but some how his demeanor was if him asking me for help was a big joke. He waltzed over from a group of young people just congregating outside the ruined shopping center, they seemed to find it all very funny. Fattest starving man I ever met.
>>
>>61154382
Angry sand nigger kid punched me and my sister at a store when we were little kids
>>
File: AFD.png (103 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
AFD.png
103 KB, 2000x1000
>>61154382
a lot of trouble with turks/afghans when I was a kid
>>
>>61158392
I'm still fiscally libertarian, but extreme-authoritarian on social issues.
>>
>>61157973
Rural Finland is still pretty mudslime/nigger free, I remember having an iranian boy as my best friend on 2nd and 3rd grades, and an older black girl who was adopted and behaved like white ppl, from what I've heard she was good at school too. In the army I had a vietnamese guy and a chinese-turkic uigur as friends, they were really nice ppl. Once I get to know people I'm not racistic at all, but damn those stereotypes do exist for a reason. I really don't wanna run into a gang of arabs or somalis at night. What I've read from the news, heard from my friends and seen myself (been to the US couple of times and my buddies were robbed by turks in Berlin) make me want to stay away from anyone who has a darker skin tone than italians.
>>
>>61157403
That's how they almost always are. Homeless on the streets are all drug addicts. There are many, many places for the homeless to go around here, but they do not allow alcohol or drugs, so they can't stay there. Hence staying on the streets.
>>
File: 1452860532624.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452860532624.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>61158291
Shit, sounds like they're using all out Alinsky tactics against very susceptible kids longing to belong in a group. I feel bad for your generation. Not that I'm that much older. I'm 33. But you guys didn't see the huge transition of the eighties to the nineties to get some perspective on it. You guys didn't see how the media in the nineties were trying to brainwash everyone, but had remnants of the Reagan administration and every movie between those two decades literally had Donald Trump's persona in them.

Maybe if I was young and in your school, I would've fought fire with fire, and wrote "Kill white devil".
>>
File: PicsArt_01-16-01.49.07.jpg (705 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-16-01.49.07.jpg
705 KB, 2048x2048
>>61155312
>>
>>61158555
Dangerous path to take mate. It can easily lead to an oligarchy of the richest, who oftentimes are the most degenerate themselves and won't neccessarily assure social purity.
Systems like that are only ever really good with a single, strong leader.
>>
>>61158400
Wait so were you converted?

Same thing kind of happened to me, didn't know shit about anything, was your typical "Christians are dumb and insecure" faggot.

Always had a fascination with ancient Egypt so I started learning about them, took to the ranks of an occult leaning Egyptologist Rene Schwaller. Even if his claims can be fucking outrageous he still knew his shit, went to a pristine school for physics and something else.

Dark Enlightenment took a hold of me and I started wondering if a new religion from before the Reformation could be created from Egyptian texts and from Schwaller's esoteric philosophy. So now I'm learning hieroglyphic, just diving in to Greek philosophy and the Reformation, and learning about the fall of Rome. Gained a whole new respect for Catholics and their theologists before the plague and the 100 Years' War, and still have it for them today.

Turning red has been the greatest thing to happen to me in my life. Used to be a beta cuck, and would have probably killed myself if it had gone on for much longer. Then again realizing how predisposed to disaster this nation is, also makes me very uncertain about why I should live life if it will be nothing but pain.
>>
I just don't like foreign looking and sounding people. Never have. Never will.
>>
>>61158757
True. And that leader is needed now like never before.
>>
My mom had finally saved up enough money to buy her own place for us when I was around 9. One of the neighbors was a nice Mexican family, I always hung out with the little brother and even rode the bus home with him. His brother was bad news though. You could tell he was a loser gang type. Anyways, my mom had just recently gotten a huge privacy fence put up for our golden retriever. It was thanksgiving day and on our way out of the neighborhood we noticed they had like 50 people at their house. Finally, after an entire day of family stuff we came home and the entirety of our new fence had been vandalized. Like black spray painted gang signs. We called the cops but they never pursued anything.

I know the kid that was my good friend was part of doing it too.
>>
File: you have my moustache.png (264 KB, 536x553) Image search: [Google]
you have my moustache.png
264 KB, 536x553
>>61158843
Glad we agree.
>>61158400
Have a (You) for being a good person.
>>
>>61154382
In 8th grade a Jew almost got me expelled for "discriminating against her." All I did was make a little joke, and she took it to the extremes. She was nothing but a self-victimizer. After that, I knew the truth about Jews (I've had similar experiences with Jews since).
>>
>>61157403
Could've sued his ass for false advertising.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452944576101.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452944576101.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>>61154382

I grew up in a military family. My mom's a pretty hard core democrat. My dad is independent. But my grandparents are 50/50. I ended up learning more to the right because why is it that I should live on the backs of others? If I can't make it then I should be weeded out. That's all there is to it.

The first real step to being as right as I am is seeing my neighbor. At the time I was working shitty contract jobs. I was barely able to pay my bills. I applied for food stamps. Got declined because I made 20$ over the limit and would have gotten like 5$ a month. This is Jew York.

One day sitting on the porch i was watching as my neighbor,who at the time and a newer Chrysler Concord,have a large moving van pull up. Curious I watch and lo and behold a new 70in flatscreen came out.

Thought it was kinda odd. Then remembered she was single and had about 10 kids who were a fucking rainbow of colors.

The second step was I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and heard someone tear off my screen door and break the glass to open my door. This was broad daylight. I grabbed my rifle that I kept hidden in the kitchen(because i kept my locker there) and kneeled and aimed it at him. Turns out it was a nigger who promptly shit himself and ran. I miss that old Lee Enfield.

I have more Jew York stories. I lived upstate in the tricounty area(Fulton/Montgomery/Hamilton) of welfare.
>>
>>61158624
Same here m8, I don't hate all blacks, just niggers

Nearly everyone is on equal footing as far as being crazy goes anyway
>>
>>61158769
>were you converted?
No, but I love and respect religion and see it as a necessary element of a stable and functioning society. And challenging the authority of Christianity means I'd be challenging one of the very important pillars of our civilization.

>Rene Schwaller
Sounds fascinating, I'll check him out. Surprisingly enough, coming from a blind leftist, I'm far more open to other interpretations of history than what I've ever been before.

And yes, turning far right has dramatically changed my life.
>>
>>61159338
Take much of his stuff with a grain of salt, but once you learn how to read his works you'll start to wonder

Who's your favorite Middle Age philosopher? Or overall philosopher
>>
>>61159084

Cool story, what's with the shitty geek pic?
>>
>>61158677
I was a late arrival to college. I'm about 5 years older than my peers, not that big of an age gap, but I feel like I'm back in highs-cool. Hell I feel like I'm in middle school.

No one would bat an eye at "kill whitey"

There's a lot of "no comment types" here I suspect are at least not tumblr level liberal. But you hear people having conversations here and their opinions sound like something I'd write on pol/ as satire of liberals.
>>
>>61159084
>I ended up learning more to the right because why is it that I should live on the backs of others? If I can't make it then I should be weeded out. That's all there is to it.

you should have ran away from home then. your parents supporting you until you stop being a helpless fuckwad is the same principle. you're not truly making it yourself since you did it with the support of your ancestors, mother and father.
>>
File: 1446629798170.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1446629798170.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>>61154382
Probably for me was my first contact with muslims in uni in the early 2000s.

I joined marxist and was sort of passively active in marxist groups, going on anti-war marches and shit.

>tfw I actively killed white people and destroyed the legacy of my ancestors

But I converted to Christianity near the end of first year and have also always been nationalist and cultured.

Then I went on the big anti-Afghan war march in London.

We were near a group of jihadis and it was extremely embarrassing for me to march near them, dancing and singing jihadi songs in an extremely aggressive manner.

I realised that they weren't critics, protesters or seeking justice (real Western philosophical justice), they were the enemy, a fifth column, and our supposed "allies."

Back at uni, my groups started working with muslim groups, which I fucking hated.

I drifted further and further away, which I remember because my marxist friends also noticed and mentioned it.

Then 7/7 happened.

I must've been talking realtalk by then, because I remember my gf at the time (a jew) telling me not to be angry when I turned on the tv.

And that was it.

It took me a few more years fully to deprogramme my mind from marxist filth, and this was an actually anxious conscious process of auto-deconditioning in favour of instinct, free thought and authentic racial and national identity.

I started coming to /b/ in 2009, migrated to /pol/ about 2 years ago, and realised that a lot of people were having the same "neocon" alt right experience, and that it was now funny and cool.

And that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>61159672
>so you should just be democrat in order to salvage your hypocrisy

Not as simple as that funny hat man
>>
File: crymeariver.jpg (416 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
crymeariver.jpg
416 KB, 1000x750
>>61159593
Well.. Baltimore.. I guess. That would still be a culture shock to me, and we're about 50/50 black here. In fact, I forget how many white people there actually are because of the unbalanced representation in the media and how many black people live here until I go to the midwest and I'm like holy fuck there's a lot of white people.

Every time I see a republican rally I think, "damn guys, you can't put all the white people we have in the same basket! That's dangerous!" But I have to remind myself we're the majority. I don't feel like a minority here either though. It really depends on your social standing and where you live/work.

But I can only imagine these people that have social stances that are detrimental to our liberties because of their white guilt can only come from ultra sheltered areas that literally think racism exists because nobody put any thought into it but they just simply don't like a different color skin.
>>
>>61154382
I used to live in the french countryside. A little town in the middle of nowhere called Avranches. Everyone there was kind, good, and basically "normal" french people.

My father is part of the military, and because of that, we often had to change houses depending on which regiment he was asked to serve in.
But nothing prepared me for the Isle of France.

I went to a city south of Paris, called Morsang-sur-Orge. I remember, everywhere I looked, there was blacks and arabs. I remember them all, fucking Christ. I remember sitting in school, some person asking "who will eat without pork today ?", you know, to do a headcount, and over 2/3 of the class just raised their hands up.

I remember that the blacks were undisciplined, standing around in class, laughing like idiots, spending their time playing football. But they were kids and they were cool, I was friend with them.
Their older brothers were not as kind.

I remember them being violent, especially toward my older sister, whistling and harassing her on the streets. I remember I went with my class to visit the middle school, and the people running it LITERALLY told us : "When you change class you need to be a group or you risk an assault".

Anyway, today I'm living in the city of Caen, back in Normandy. It's incredible how different it is from the Isle of France. But still. EVERYTIME I look at an arab or a black now, I already expect him to be a bastard and not to trust him. I really just can't help it.
>>
Was anyone else redpilled by the words of others? For me it was a combo of Whittle, Shapiro, and Molyneux.
>>
File: 1452360787965.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452360787965.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
>>61159518

I always post tits when I post. Well. Usually. >>61159672

You know. Is this your way of saying I should be a Bernie cuck?

Because I moved out when I was 17. My parents were divorced. I just grew tired of the overarching favoritism my stepmom played.

Everything I have know I've earned. So I'm going to keep voting for Trump because Sanders is a cuck, Clinton should be tried for treason.
>>
File: dindu_nuffin_muffins.jpg (119 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
dindu_nuffin_muffins.jpg
119 KB, 500x418
>>61154382

>Blue pilled as fk and was friends with everyone before i was 15.

>Don't finish school because of personal reasons and put up in a shitty school later with other kids that didn't study.

>Majority of people are foreign, they carry weapons and steal money from the cantine, one even punched someone randomly in the face for looking weird.

>Litteraly stuck there with all these apes and just try to get back on track but almost near impossible as they all distract you with their swearing and challenging.

>Get in fights and get threatened to get stabbed by a knife by some maroccan guy, decide to get off that school to as it's leading nowhere.

That was my own experience, and ontop of that it's the stories on a dailly basis like some friend being robbed or some women litteraly being drugged and raped in some local club that you occasionaly used to go to.

I think the problem with libs is that they live in their safe zone and have absolutely no experience or idea how shit is going down in just a few streets or cities further, and by the time they realize how it's really going on it's too late.
>>
File: intensify desires.jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
intensify desires.jpg
10 KB, 251x201
>>61159029
What was the joke?
>>
>>61155013
This is literally the same justification some dune coon can give to justify hating the west.
>>
Grew up in GTA. While I was raised very liberal as I grew older and started making my own decisions and learning the world for myself I started making connections and by the middle of high school I realised I was pretty well red pilled.
>>
Chink here

Parent talked about first having to emigrate to Australia as skilled migrants who could barely afford a meal a day and eventually worked their way up to society, literally all their friends were like this, since they weren't permanent residents at the time (for three years) they weren't legible for centrelink welfare shit while refugees were. Fast forward twenty years, my parents and their friends are all making six figure salaries putting a lot into the economy and making jobs with small businesses, while those who had sucked on welfare are still doing so today.

I was quite socially liberal about Western issues until I found out about the shit that went on in Xinjiang roughly a year ago, made me realise just how painful it is to see a minority given strong government benefits going around committing crimes and how the more knowledgeable Europeans must've felt
>>
>>61159939
Ah, you're from Baltimore. I go to MICA. I'm one of like 3 people in my major that have actually secured a paid internship. Everyone else spends their time watching anime in the computer labs that are meant for doing work.

This place is a liberal hive-mind, the area is a bubble influenced heavily by the school. The student body is like tumblr personified. They all think Baltimore is so nice, yet know not to stray to far alone at night. Some students actually got mad at campus safety because campus safety provides emails when muggings and such happen near campus. The reason they where mad is because every time the description is "two black males". The students are so clueless they were literally dumbfounded to find that the "racist" campus safety staff has a grand total of two white guys in it, the rest are are all black.

Though the schools constant safety patrols make this area livable. If you've ever seen the elementary school let out the kids, it's like someone just opened all the cages at the zoo.

I know what you mean. I live in Annapolis and commute. I work at Home Depot part time, which is all more southern-type white people and non-inner citified black people who are actually decent people. I am like two different people at this point. There's no arguing with these people, at least not in public or class.
>>
i went to a hyper-liberal university

and though i rebelled in high school against christian conservatives, i found that liberal extremists were just as bad if not worse

i became libertarian

even though my school leaned far left- they also taught independent thought and encouraged questioning assumptions and questioning authority. i would say that i am proud that i went there, but having attended and experienced firsthand i found that i disagreed with many aspects of their liberal/progressive politics

tl;dr-
>i ate both of the pills
>>
>>61158400
Same thing happened with me. I mean, I'm still an "atheist," but I now have so much more respect for rightwing politics than ever before.
>>
>>61159425
I don't really have a favorite philosopher, rather just a range of philosophers who I generally agree with or consume their material. I'm actually a big fan of eastern philosophy like Confucianism and have great admiration for Lao Tzu and Buddhism. Evola, Bowden, Burke and the edgy Machiavelli are philosophers who I gained much incite into the importance of social hierarchy, authoritarianism and far right Traditionalism... And more contemporary, but great, intellectuals/economists I am fond of is P. Hitchens, Sowell and Friedman are great. I'm a big fan of Watts as well, thanks to him, I open my mind to theology and spirituality.
>>
File: mosley.jpg (514 KB, 1755x2455) Image search: [Google]
mosley.jpg
514 KB, 1755x2455
>>61159819
>I remember my gif at the time (a jew) telling me not to be angry when I turned on the tv.

What the fuck? How could you possibly not be seething with disdain? As long as sandniggers are in our streets attacking us, as long as Marxists are in our universities indoctrinating us, as long as Jews are in our government robbing us - things will never change.
>>
>>61159847
>>61160021
I'm not saying you should be a libcuck but that the logic is faulty since it's part of propagating human civilization to support each other to a certain extent.
>>
Grew up in a moderately conservative environment I guess. I hated political correctness but I hated racism too. I started browsing stormfront quite a lot only out of curiosity, found myself agreeing with a lot of it at least on some level. I sort of grew out of that though.

In my teens I became interested in fat leftist ideologies. I was just bitter at society and wanted a radical alternative, however I wouldn't say I ever fully subscribed to them.

Then feminism and social justice became big on the internet. That itself was a huge redpill. I hated them. Raged against them etc. I became more right wing again because of this. I still thought /pol/ was stupid however.

Then I started coming here. At first as a joke, then I started reading and researching. /pol/ is right. Got interested in dark enlightenment Evola stuff, the French new right etc, it all sat perfectly with me.
>>
>>61160491
You fucking slope. You chinky chink chink, go back to your country chop chop
>>
>>61160756
Far leftist*
>>
>>61160777
Man it gets boring when you guys say the exact same shit all the time, at least Reddit makes some jokes about human rights and shit
>>
>>61160142
I said that I was gonna sacrifice a goat with my friend after school. It was definitely an out there joke, but in no way was I discriminating against her.
>>
>>61154382
Trayvon Martin
>>
File: fat leftist.png (205 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
fat leftist.png
205 KB, 350x300
>>61160756
>>61160828
triggered

>>61160777
trips confirm, remove dumplings

>>61161181
She got pissy at that? I thought they sacrificed chickens, not goats. Need to research yiddle diddle mythology a little more.
>>
>>61159940
Glad you got out in time bro. You stayed just long enough to learn and got out without being hurt.
...BTW that thing about switching classes in a group or else risking assault was pretty darn fucked up. I mean, the schools show that they know there's assaults yet they don't acknowledge the underlying reasons (small little children racewars)
Horrible
>>
redpilled does not equal racist you fucking reddit transplants
>>
Moving to and working in Cleveland.
>>
File: 1452631592086.jpg (14 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
1452631592086.jpg
14 KB, 281x351
>>61160732

Yes and no. There comes a point where you've taken far too much and given nothing in return.

Being a working class and denied help when I needed it most (winter, applied for heating benefits and food stamps because one of my contracts was seasonal and thus declined because they said I made too much) pissed me off.

After seeing how badly the liberals in Jew York City just shat all over NY as a whole and watching the continual decline really woke me up.

I remember when the recession first hit. We had a few factories left. There's even fewer left now. Especially in the tricounty area. Jobs are far and few in that area. Especially if you're trying to get out of retail. Its basically shitty factory or Walmart.

Watching my neighbor get free shit with Wic,food stamps and other benefits(I did some work for her a few times) pissed me off greatly. She was a terrible mother who just was a baby factory. She knew how to be a welfare queen. She flat out refused to work saying shit like "the guvment has me" and shit like that. I knew she had a different nigger weekly.

Plus I enjoy my 2A too much to want to give it up.
>>
>>61154382

When we got bombed for faker reason than Iraq
>>
>>61160938
>>61160491
you were asking for it by calling yourself first some arbitrary insecure white term as if some lame offering of acceptance you cuck. absolutely dishonorable.
>>
Nigger stole my dog when I was young. Dad made me go myself to get him back. Got ass beat by 4 niggers including the nig mom but got my dog.
Happy ending though 2 of them died in a house fire a year later.
>>
Studying architecture and drafting in school when the trade centers fell. Had just read in my school text that steal frame buildings do not collapse due to fire. Watched three collapse in the same day while my teachers bullshitted about Columbus discovering America.

8 years later, I voted for a black woman in the presidential election and then spent the next 6 years being called a racists because I did not trust Obongo, the first dark-skinned fake Afro-American president.

Fuck the system. Fuck dumb Americans and Europeans.
>>
Steel*
>>
>>61161652
Feel good movie of the year.
>>
>>61159029
At my student placement one of my fellow students was a Jew. She was always the victim even though she asked everyone to help her with her work, she over exaggerated her stress levels to ridiculous proportions. She dropped out of placement early due to her incompetence. I noticed once she was gone myself and the other students had dramatically relaxed more and realised that her worries and stressing was incredibly contagious and spread like fire.

She also proved to me the stereotype of the Jew. When I told her my father worked as a mortgage broker, she jokingly said "Who is he? If my father doesn't know him he's not important." because her father also worked in finance. Even though she said she was joking I could tell from the look in her eyes and expression that wasn't joking at all. It became clear that she had been handed everything in her life by her rich father and let the elitism get to her even though she's pathetic and never admits her faults.

The worst part is I'm a [spoiler]social worker[/spoiler] so I shouldn't have these thoughts in my future career.....
>>
File: 1452039010956.jpg (402 KB, 1600x1130) Image search: [Google]
1452039010956.jpg
402 KB, 1600x1130
>>61154382
I absolutely HATED ugly fucking nigger subhumans taking beautiful Aryan white girls, I always thought white girls were always to good and to beautiful and to human and womanly for inferior negro/non-white subhumans. I also went to an all black middle school where the niggers of course acted like animals always threatening the white teachers and often times making them cry too. One fight broke out one dy and that caused a literal fucking chain reaction among the animalistic niggers, bomb threats also followed, it became a war zone, not to mention that niggers are probably the most racist race on Earth always dwelling on race much like Jews do, and constantly verbally abused me for being a "white boi cracka"

Non-whites are not human, they are closer to animals, only whites are human, no exception.
>>
>>61160720
It's funny you should say that, but it wasn't obvious to me.

I remember debating with my gf's brother (they were american jews btw) about the afghan war. He said to me, how would you feel if they attacked your country. I didn't really have anything to say to that. And then on 7/7 I found out.

On the other hand, Americans had been financing the IRA for years until 9/11. And then suddenly on 9/12, "coincidentally," the resistance against decommissioning finally ended.

I guess we both know what it feels like now eldest son.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0921/p7s2-woeu.html
>>
>>61161652
And the survivors will forever remember their brothers dying screams caused by momma's bad cooking which caused the fire

:)
>>
>>61154382
A sandnigger tried to abduct me in an airport when I was 11 and my dad elbowed him in the throat and he went down for as long as we were in the airport.
I have since understood that only whites and east asians are not trash.
>>
>>61158713
send that to trump
>>
I became redpilled when I realized human beings are multi-faceted. When I truly understood that no person is ever black or white, but everyone is a million shades of grey. That even an absolute saint may be doing something for the betterment of humanity for a selfish or wrong reason, and that someone may commit a heinous act for something they perceive to be right. On top of that you have knowledge and a lack of it on all sides that clouds man's judgements, beliefs and preconceptions, attitudes and personalities with their own flaws like how you can't ever think you can't possibly be the one in the wrong.

I can steal someone's wallet, use that money to help a friend with his mother's medical bills down the line. One could spend a week making a lovingly crafted teddy bear for a child they misunderstood and the child will just throw the thing into the bin after. The guy may never know what happened, he just did "a nice gesture".

Even Mother Teresa let people writhe in pain because she thought it was how you received god's blessing.
Even Hitler loved animals, fitness and promoted healthy living, food and drink.
>>
>>61158713
Change the bg to black
>>
>>61158713
Great work tho;
also, change the text to a neutral font.

You want to leave a sad impression, the psychology of goofy fonts and distracting bright colored backgrounds with patterns makes that hard.
>>
>>61162538
>thanks pol
Unnecessary endorsement of 4chan. could hurt his campaign
>>
>>61160268
Yes, but we are in the West. We don't hate sandniggers in the desert. And don't care if they hate us. It's when that hate is imported into white countries that it becomes an issue.
>>
>>61162570
This

And people who are "fighting for their own race" use that as an excuse to themselves that they are doing good deeds when they fire another white professor or kill some whiteys

We should be careful that we ourselves keep an open and honest mind and not start killing all the blacks but only weed out the bad ones
>>
>>61154382
My first red-pill was in 2014-15. Seeing all these sand-niggers speeding and violating road-conduct. I nearly kept getting hit by one, they always had their own way of driving, here in west yorkshire and they NEVER have insurance. Mudslimes would buy shitty quads and 4x4's and go apeshit [no pun intended] drifting around corners and running over people. Not only that but their general atitude in a survey compiled after the charlie hebdo attacks shocked me; 65% of 'moderate' muslims believed some form of punishment should be enacted for offending Muhammed. Lo and behold, in february, 2015, the mudshits massacred the charlie hebdo journalists. They mill about to mosque and all that acting like they own the place. Their ghetto's stink like curry mixed with shit. I will never blue-pill nor change my opinion on Muslims, they need to be deported.
>>
>>61162699
tru tru
>>
>>61160938
Fun isn't allowed here, go back to Reddit and stay there.
>>
>>61160491
>Xinjiang
The Chinese don't put up with any shit from muslims. They did nothing wrong there. We need a similar brutal crackdown here, but our hands are tied by our own govts and people working against us and for the enemy.
>>
>>61154382
2 sandnigger and their sandniggerson robbed my and my father of our croops in our land while drinking alcohol
thank god my father had a knife with him

all this in italy
>>
>>61154382
I Moved to Germany
>>
>>61156551
>in 15 years from now if I won't have a decent living situation with a job and shit I will do it, I will fucking kill some of them and it'll be great fun
good man. SS would be proud mein freund.
>>
File: 1448574260502.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448574260502.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>61161555
>>
>>61161614
Only niggers and sandniggers have any reason to find racial epithets offensive.
>>
>>61154382
When my best friend was fat kid until other kids told me that he is fat... and being fat is not okay because they "the group" say so...
So from that day I started to hate the fat kids, I rejected him - my best friend... I have 0 memories of the event my parents told me about it.. my brain deleted it to be able to remain sane...
The irony is that I've became kinda fat years after that.
>>
>>61155013
Yea they're known for doing that. Crntral Americans are worse. Unfortunately the good ones are just far too outnumbered by the shit-ones
>>
File: nederkoffee.png (6 KB, 364x348) Image search: [Google]
nederkoffee.png
6 KB, 364x348
>>61158769
>>61158400
yeah yeah, and when we get a republican president you'll do this same dance and "dramatically" change into a liberal again, because you just want to fit in on 4chan.

Why don't you just do us a favor and kill yourself?
>>
>>61155013
Ex dancer here. I know how it feels to mourn your passion. Best of luck for the future.
>>
>>61156237
i think racism is a trait you're born with. when i was in kindergarden some kids made a snow castle and only people with blue eyes got to enter. i didn't care much about that since i liked caves better anyway so i me and my buddy made one. the sandniggers didn't accept it like i did so instead they demanded entry and had the adults force the kids to let them into their snow castle. here comes the fucked up part, the sandniggers fucking ruined the castle. they kicked down the walls and laughed about it.
they didn't get in trouble for it either.
>>
>>61163316
Being fat is degenerate mate. You did nothing wrong. But instead of rejecting your friend, you should have encouraged him to be a better person so he can raise his smv and propagate the white race, and remained slim yourself.
>>
>>61163587
Bor du i Oslo eller?
>>
I lent my copy of GTA San Andreas to some nigger kids down the street. I thought they'd be my friend. Niggers broke it by playing Frisbee with it. Never again.
>>
>>61163587
Prophecy
Let's prevent it
>>
>>61162063
>emotional beta cuck logic
>>
>>61154382
same except my lock my cut and my bike gone
>>
>>61163749
He seems to be the opposite of cuck? Sure, it is based on emotions but it doesn't render it bad, always.
>>
>>61156824
Niggers are particularly more violent, aggressive, dangerous.
>>
>>61163690
nei, troms.
>>
>>61156256
shiiiet swedebr0der
whats happening to your county
>>
File: frankfurt_school.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt_school.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>>61163587
You are absolutely right. Racism is totally natural. Racism is the reason why the white civilization flourished and prospered so greatly until the kikes took over. Till 1930's, Whites were proud of their race. They knew they were the pinnacle of evolution but then, after we were introduced to the concept of racism (gee, I wonder who's behind it), the whites were guilt tripped into giving the inferior races the same status as them. Look at white countries in 1900's and look at them now.

(Sorry if I didn't make any sense, I'm high as shit right now)
>>
>>61163839
Yes, but the
>muh middle school
shit was a little cringeworthy
>>
File: 1451645604570.png (9 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1451645604570.png
9 KB, 312x312
>>61162063

Now you know white girls are pure degenerated trash.
>>
lol feels bad for everyone who has been beaten by shitskin in your own homeland

i become redpilled at 14, when everybody around me was shilling hard for CCCP, fucking teachers, fucking family, fucking friends...fuck everybody, it was like 15years after collapsing of that shitCCCP
>>
>>61156664
knife in, knife out, knife red, sciptar dead
>>
>>61156551
Dear god, satan, everything; I swear by this oath:
> in 15 years from now if I won't have a decent living situation with a job and shit I will do it, I will fucking kill some of them[rapefugees] and it'll be great fun
If the demand is not met, push me out of your kingdom, let me be tormented for the rest eternity.
>>
>>61163967
there is one thing i like about india and its how they hate muslims. like, chasing them trough the street with rocks and molotov cocktails hate. wish we had that kind of hate
>>
>>61163232
lol fuck off. deregatory terms are one of the focal points people use to dehumanize and justify marginalizing others. not saying anything only emboldens white sociopaths to further abuse.
>>
File: 1448119892535.png (2 MB, 1440x1427) Image search: [Google]
1448119892535.png
2 MB, 1440x1427
>>61155013
stay strong, bro. those days are over.
>>
>>61164115
Agreed.
>>
>>61163977
Agreed.
>>
>>61164189
can you agree to poo in loo?
>>
File: 1442919682254.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1442919682254.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>61163967
>>
>>61162063
>middle school
>verbal abuse
>muh crying
>le all white women are my waifus

It's like /pol/ in one post, fuck.
>>
File: 1449619641052.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1449619641052.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>61164163
>>
File: suomenleijona.jpg (181 KB, 690x800) Image search: [Google]
suomenleijona.jpg
181 KB, 690x800
>>61158624

>Tfw having sand nigger finnish swede in the army at the same time
>tfw he had this tattooed to his side, and i mean the tattoo was huge. From arm pit to hips
>>
File: 1399572633649.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1399572633649.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>61163587
>i think racism is a trait you're born with.

Possibly, I can't remember not being racist.
My parents always like to tell the story of how 3-year old me shouted to my father to "watch out for the niggers!" at the supermarket when a family of gypsies came to close to him (in my 3-year old mind everyone dark was a nigger), so yeah I guess it's possible.
>>
File: 1452902329969s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1452902329969s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>61164349

People can whine about Canada and Australia all day, but Filipinos really are the nr.1 shitposters.
>>
>>61154382
i dug too deep and realised that it's mostly dirt all the way down
>>
>>61154382
ows..
>create media shitstorm
>redpill goyim with jewish media
>influx fresh batch of internet warriors to cartoon site
>.......?
>profit
>>
File: feelsley.jpg (37 KB, 637x722) Image search: [Google]
feelsley.jpg
37 KB, 637x722
>>61162147
I was enthralled with the Trade Center when I was a kid, always wanted to go there. Seeing pictures from inside of the towers, wanting to look over the city from the Windows on the World...

They don't deserve to live.
>>
Senior I'm high school here. In Annapolis. Used to live in Baltimore and my dad was a city cop. During the riots my moms store got burned down and looted. Hated niggers ever since. After the riots, my dad got a job with the DEA. Moved down to Annapolis and made a shit ton of redneck friends. All my friends and I have the Hitler youth cuts and my retard teachers don't know what it is.
>>
>>61164765
Yeah my family has told me I was pretty aryan too:
> 5 yr old
> Christmas
> First time seeing a nigger
> HAHHA LOOK A MONKEY
> Proceeds to laugh hysterically
> Family laughs a little too but are too cucked to see how truly funny it was
>>
>>61164922
>.......?
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?
>>
File: Terrorist-Bomb.jpg (42 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Terrorist-Bomb.jpg
42 KB, 460x288
>>61164965
When I woke up on 7/7 it was my last day in my uni town. I was due to get the train down south, and then me and my parents and sister were to go to Disneyland Paris for my sister's 21st the next day. It felt weirdly childish but was a massive nostalgia trip and fun in the end.

My gf came to me in bed and said something happened you gotta look at the tv, don't rage though. When I saw what happened it put me in a really bad mood to say goodbye to my gf and I spent the entire train ride not even being able to read. Just building up murderous rage inside me that has lasted till this day.

There was a really weird subdued atmosphere in London the next day. Disneyland was fun as fuck though. I got high and went on the rides and got drunk with my sister at night. Islam cannot exist in the same society as Disneyland. It must be exterminated.
>>
Be me, bartender NYC 9/11, regulars walked in that day covered in dust, freaking the fuck out. One lady in particular was going nuts. After she's made it down from the 59th floor she said some Isrealis wanted her to take their picture with the towers in the frame. Cops pulled her off those guys.
>>
When i was 18 years old, i was severly attacked by two niggers at a train station in Paris. The guys were fortunately arrested after that. Why did they do this? They wanted to hit a "gaulois" (white guy from France). They were two foreigners, racists, coming from Zaire with a long history with the justice. Not even french, not useful to the society but they were still there because the system is completely rotten.

Before that, in school, you learn not to be with arabs. These guys are not like you : they are noisy, disruptive, no education & disrespectful.

For me, worst than arabs & blacks in France, you have the politicians that completely FUCKED a country by massively importing guys that will never be able to adapt to european culture. Foreign countries were amazed that FN (Far right wing) is the first party of France, but you just have to walk in Paris to understand why people vote for them.

Until last year, i was very european, hoping that germany & bruxelles would force our politicians to act... But it was a downfall to see german politicians opening borders to refugees. What do they believe? That they can do better than the french, the Uk or belgium with arabs people? You know it is going to fail because it failed everywhere else.
Merkel & those fuckers should be SHOT for what they are doing to germany. They are killing the soul of their own country for no reasons.
>>
>live in Brazil
>have a north italian (germanic) friend
>really good friend
>tells me about stormfront
>enter website
>read
>read
>read
>read
>damn

Although I have only lebanese ancestors, I support the fellow europeans. I really wish that the white race could escape this shitstorm in the 21st century.
>>
File: juden watch.jpg (31 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
juden watch.jpg
31 KB, 630x800
>>61165896
Make Disneyland Great Again.

>>61165973
Holy shit. Is there more to this? I want to know more about the Israelis dancing on the rooftops, might have been the same guys. They were taking pictures and filming it as well. How many were there?
>>
>>61161875
Might even get a nigger an Oscar! Kek
>>
some german kid thought be was better than me for being white so I slashed his bicycles tires.
>>
>Get interested in history and don't swallow the "white guilt" meme
>Personally respect other peoples cultures and acknowledge their place in the world, while they demand mine be changed or erased in the name of multi-kulti and questioning this means you're a racist
>Live in all-white neighborhood and realize that's why it's so peaceful and safe
>Hear about friends and family getting harassed by foreigners while the police is too cucked to do anything and even threaten to arrest them if they try to defend themselves in some cases
>Non-whites and self-hating whites defends this as well as other shit like rape, and then turn around and whine about getting dirty looks

And that's just some of it
>>
>>61154382
I live in a rich neighborhood but the closest elementary school is in the literal slums of my city

I think it speaks for itself
>>
>>61154382
A nigger literally stole my bike when I was a kid.

My dad however, is redpilled and I didn't find out until years later. Randomly brought up the topic of "how many Jews did you think died during the course of WWII" and he said "a couple of thousand" at most. He also thinks the wrong side won WWII as well.

He was a Vietnam war refugee, too.
>>
>>61167437
And that was when you realised that he was right all along?
>>
>>61167749
"couple of hundred thousand at most*
>>
File: sebbe-staxx.jpg (15 KB, 423x274) Image search: [Google]
sebbe-staxx.jpg
15 KB, 423x274
>>61154382
Grew up south of Stockholm. If you grew up there you are either redpilled, a wigger or a full on denial SJW.
>>
>>61167749
My father told me that he has an original print of Mein Kampf, that he's read entirely. He said that ethnic Germans couldn't find jobs because of all the Jews. I haven't spoken to him about it much, but I'm fairly certain that he's redpilled on the matter to an extent, at least.

Gave him a Hitlerjugend knife for Father's Day last year. He loved it. Shit was cash.
>>
When my dad came back from Afghanistan when I was about 6 or 7. He looked me in the eyes and told me that Muslims wanted me to cover my face, never learn, and shut up. He said that they would take away all those books I was reading and would never let me go to school to learn. I would be nothing but a body. If I spoke up I would be hit or killed.
>>
>>61168153
I was born and lived in southern Stockholm for about 2 years of my childhood

My parents told me the horror stories of my 2 first years and Im glad my parents moved
>>
>>61156536
I also grew up such an area. Even if I dislike the shitskins it is not even in the same league as the HATE I feel for the swedish people living in their 100% white neighbourhoods pushing at the same time for multikulti. Their fucking arrogance and hypocrisy is driving me insane. Also it is fucking interesting how they closed the fucking borders one week after Djursholm and Danderyd were going to get their first refugee centers.
>>
I was living in the UK in a poor but fairly peaceful neighbourhood. Then a family of Romanians moved in to one of the houses, probably paid for by the government. There were 10 or so of them living in one house, from grandparent to grandchild. The adult men made money by picking up or stealing old household appliances and dissembling them for parts or scrap metal or something. They did this by banging loudly on washing machines in their backyard early in the morning and all through the day, in a residential area. The teenage boys sat out in the front lawn all day on a pair of destroyed sofas they put their, harassing and catcalling women that went past. The young children starting shoplifting from the local newsagent. Everyone in the neighbourhood informed the police of their generally shitty behaviour. The police sent two female community support officers who were probably around 100lbs each to walk around the street and do fuck all. I hate all Romanians.
>>
>>61156321
Many turks hate "kanacken" or perkere too. Them and their parents who rip off the system. Most don't say it next to Danes, and I'm assuming Germans, because it leads to oversharing of their paler friend's inner thoughts, but it is discussed quite often. Even so danes are like the nicest people you will ever meet.
That said it's wearing when people dish out and are experts on any nations and peoples but lose their shit if anyone foreign says shit about Denmark educated or not.
>>
>>61168537
The whole of southern stockholm is a fucking shithole these days. Before when I grew up there were still lots of swedish areas but of course the shitskins from the neighbour ghettos would go into the swedish areas from time to time to rob and start fights etc. It is no coincidence that SD was founded mostly by people from stockholm suburbs.
>>
>>61155013
Shit man.. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>61169070
And lets face it SD cant really deliver on that front. Its to late

And before you ask yes i fully support SD but im moving to america as soon as i graduate anyways
>>
>>61169214
Don't fall for the meme, USA isn't better. Also you can't just "move" to the US, they only allow brown people in.
>>
>>61154382
Parents worked as scabs in Minnesota. Dad lived in a man camp for 2 weeks at a time due to union violence.
>kindergarten, 2 4th graders beat me up, called me a scab, broke my arm

1992, mom left dad, moved Fresno
>nigger king riots
>black and mex school with nig principal
>nigs steal my basketball I bring from home, try to get it back, beat up by 4 5th graders (1st grade at the time)
>broken nose, skinned cheek from pavement
>principal did nothing because nig
>nigs tried that again later, got one older kid in a head lock and wouldn't let go, kid passes out, I was expelled and cops came.
>>
Everyone's born redpilled. One can be brainwashed to be bluepilled, then get redpileld again, or be redpilled in their entire life. I fall in that last category.
>>
I was redpilled on Muslims the day my friend's younger brother was beaten up by a dozen arab-muslim students of differing ages at his school for claiming that Islam was a violent religion.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.