[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Ted Cruz wins, 2/3 of North America will be controlled by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is Trudea finally making his move?

>https://www.liberal.ca/petitions/stand-with-justin-trudeau-canadian-liberty/

Trudeau has personally met Ted Cruz and even debated him years ago.

Could they have kept in contact? Sources close to Alex Jones say yes.

We can easily conclude that Ted Cruz is a Trudeau mole, sent by his master to infiltrate American politics until he seized the highest position- the office of the presidency.

But still, it's hard to believe a man like Trudeau would be complacent with two out of three.

However, if the Canadians then seize Mexico, they'll have the entire continent under their dominion.

But that could never happen, right? Wrong.

https://twitter.com/mzavalagc/status/662653138499821569

Margarita Zavala, wife of the former President of Mexico Felipe Calderón, is now a presidential candidate for the 2018 elections in Mexico- and a close friend of Justin Trudeau.

The pieces are finally falling together. Justin Trudeau is orchestrating his final plan- taking over all of North America.

We must not let this happen, Trudeau must be stopped at all costs. The Canadians have played us for fools, but now you know the truth.

I expect after releasing this information I won't be around for much longer. Trudeau's Death Squads will come for me.

I won't be able to join you in the fight against the enemy of the world, Justin Trudeau, but I know you'll carry on the torch.

Godspeed, anons.
>>
N.A.U. = CANADIAN REICH

THIS IS NOT DEBATABLE. HEIL MAPLE.
>>
>>61088424
NA WEED UNION WHEN?
>>
>>61088424
wut
>>
>>61088424

>Sources close to Alex Jones say yes.

top kek
>>
Sounds like a plan. Can you imagine all the Seans jumping over the US boarder to impregnate all American women with their COLLOSAL CANADIAN COCK
>>
Shut it down! The Yankees know!
>>
Good thing he won't win then isn't it?

Either Hillary or Trump will be the next POTUS.
>>
>North American Union

Absolutely unacceptable. Ted Cruz is a traitor. If Canadians can be traitors to America. I don't know if they can. Maybe that will be cleared up in one of Cruz's eligibility lawsuits.
>>
Help sign and spread this petition to get Justin Trudeau to focus more on the Canadian dollar then other issues.

https://www.change.org/p/http-saskliberals-ca-justin-trudeau-needs-to-focus-more-on-our-economy-and-less-on-fast-tracking-refugees
>>
File: 1449250836798.jpg (33 KB, 363x266) Image search: [Google]
1449250836798.jpg
33 KB, 363x266
>>61088424
>Alex Jones

In the trash it goes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.