[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary multiple sclerosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: stu[id bitch.jpg (26 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
stu[id bitch.jpg
26 KB, 636x382
Is this true?
>>
Why does she have multiple of it
>>
>>61087926
>multiple sclerosis
How many?
>>
>>61087983
CUZ SHES GREEDY AS FUK
>>
bitch has a tumor
>>
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/multiple-sclerosis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20131884
>>
She had a stroke.
>>
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a potentially disabling disease of the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system).

In MS, the immune system attacks the protective sheath (myelin) that covers nerve fibers and causes communication problems between your brain and the rest of your body. Eventually, the disease can cause the nerves themselves to deteriorate or become permanently damaged.

Signs and symptoms of MS vary widely and depend on the amount of nerve damage and which nerves are affected. Some people with severe MS may lose the ability to walk independently or at all, while others may experience long periods of remission without any new symptoms.

There's no cure for multiple sclerosis.
>>
She'll be fine
>>
>>61087926
>68 yrs old
>still running for president

She'll be fine.
>>
>>61088691
But does she have multiple of it?
>>
>>61088731

Leta just hope not
>>
She'll be fine
>>
my father suffers from MS... he's never been the same since. can't control his emotion or much of his body. while "she'll be fine" may be true... doesn't mean she should be trying to run America.
>>
>>61089072
Then I guess it's a good thing that Hillary is a robot that isn't capable of emotions.
>>
>>61088780
I don't make the names of diseases... if you're unfamiliar with this terrible fate do some research. Shit sucks, watching someone slowly die, their brain, eating itself... A disease in which the immune system eats away at the protective covering of nerves.
>>
>>61088747
wait, she's 68? her birthday is in october... she'll be 69, guys... the rule of 69 will strike her.
>>
>>61089697
being incapable of emotions is MS. makes sense. i'm not a supporter of Hillary, just wondering if rumors are true.... my father having MS shouldn't be able to drive a car... she shouldn't be able to be president. like you say she is incapable of emotion. border line pyscho.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.