[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA IS SAVED BASED O'LEARY A S E D O ' L E A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1423516132-kevin-oleary.jpg (174 KB, 610x410) Image search: [Google]
1423516132-kevin-oleary.jpg
174 KB, 610x410
CANADA IS SAVED

BASED O'LEARY
A
S
E
D

O
'
L
E
A
R
Y

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/conservative-leadership-kevin-o-leary-1.3401967

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/calgary/dickinson-on-o-learys-notley-comments-1.3403125

>Literally Maple Trump
>Literally a Dragon

Canadians, get the fuck in here. Time to make Canada great again.
>>
>>61084823
>Literally a Dragon
Like from the KKK or what? I'm not familiar with Canuck lingo.
>>
Again, waiting for him to talk actual policy before voicing my support.

Not interested in globalists.
>>
>>61084978

I think he's making some sort of gay tv show reference.
>>
>>61084823
I hope that faggot dies
>>
>>61084978
They call the show Shark Tank in Burgerstan. So...

>Literally a Shark

To Americans.
>>
>Kevin O'Leary

Ireland saving the day as usual
>>
>>61085492
Oh, do they call it Dragon Tank in Canada or something? They say "Shark" quite a lot in the actual show, do they dub over it as "Dragon" for the Canadian airing?
>>
File: kevin oleary 2.jpg (113 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kevin oleary 2.jpg
113 KB, 480x360
>>61084823
There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.
>>
>>61084978
dragons den is the show shark tank is based off he is in both versions
>>
File: 1320387273258.jpg (36 KB, 126x188) Image search: [Google]
1320387273258.jpg
36 KB, 126x188
>>61085705
Dragon's Den, my retarded amerifriend.
>>
lol he has no chance, read the comments on the site.
>>
IL DUCE
IL DUCE
IL DUCE
IL DUCE
IL DUCE
>>
File: deadino.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
deadino.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
>>61084823
Saved? How many more years does Weedman have to drive your once great country into the ground?
>>
>>61085880
Don't trust Canadian commenters.
He would beast the election, and he'd be quite popular.
>>
>>61085705
dragon's den

it's its own show with the same concept and o'leary but based in canadia
>>
>>61086011

>ever electing a CON again

>LOLOLOL

Did you see the last landslide victory? They didn't even win a seat in the Atlantic provinces.
>>
>>61085705
Dragon's Den is from Japan and has many international versions which are often called either Dragon's Den or Lion's Den. 'Murica calls its branch of the show Shark Tank just to be different I guess.
>>
>>61085715
He's the hero we need. O'Leary 2019
>>
File: now this is posting.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
now this is posting.gif
2 MB, 600x450
fresh animated OC
>>
Does he care about Canada though? He cares a lot about the bottom line, which usually involves exporting work to china
>>
Trump is actually likeable and wants to make America great again.
O'Loser just sucks dick.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.