[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“I will gladly wear the mantle of anger,” This is beautiful,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: TrumpTheLeader.jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTheLeader.jpg
107 KB, 399x482
“I will gladly wear the mantle of anger,”

This is beautiful, this is the type of quote that will be remembered in the history books. It will go down as Trump's best line. It so perfectly describes his success and the way the silent majority in America feels.
>>
Trump dominated last night.
>>
>>61083085
Indeed.
>>
Donald Trump is unique.
His hair, the way he speaks, his name. Everything is diffrent with him compared to the other bland politicians.

He will be remembered for a long time if he becomes president.
>>
PRAISE BE TO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP! DESU VULT!
>>
>>61083085
>“I will gladly wear the mantle of anger,”
Not going to Puss Out.
>>
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
>>
I'm personally afraid of people like him turning out to be shams after all. 8 years ago people were cheering for Obama here and look how that turned out.

It would be ebin if he turned out to be a man of his word, though.
>>
>>61083131
He got wrecked on the birther argument, but other than that it was definitely his best.
>>
File: FoundersLoveTrump.png (789 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
FoundersLoveTrump.png
789 KB, 956x736
>>61083381
You say that as if it was a real argument.
It wasn't an argument about policy or if he is up to the task,

It was Trump saying "I want you as my VP, but you need to get this shit sorted out."
You know damn well Cruz is going to be taking Trumps words seriously.
He will have to go to the supreme court to try and get an official statement on the decision. This is on Cruz's agenda now whether he wants it or not. Expect this to go down soon.

Trump is future-proofing his campaign by making sure his VP Cruz doesn't bring him down with doubts.

This only makes Trump stronger in the long run.
>>
>>61083085
I cannot imagine being associated with a better quote.
>>
>>61083131
He had a rocky start, but he absolutely killed it last night, easily his best debate performance yet. Cruz is probably crying right now.
>>
I wonder if he planned it before hand or if it just came out during an ecstatic moment of clarity and liquid wisdom, the same ones that would flow through Adolph
>>
>>61084085
This is the dumbest thing I've heard all week, but then again I don't browse Trump General.
Did you just lay awake at night until you can think of some bullshit reason that Trump won that spat?
>>
>>61083131
That he did. For America, brother.
>>
>>61084242

Nah. Cruz held his own there. The two of them between them can dominate the GOP, but this is two men having a sparring match before turning around and pummeling the shit out of the rest of the field.

One may prove themselves better than the other, but both can be quite respectable in the eyes of the GOP's actual voter base, vs. the power brokers.
>>
>>61083381
The point of Trumps argument wasn't "Can Ted Cruz run for president?" It was "Hey, Ted Cruz is Canadian and not born in the US". He was very successful with that argument.
>>
>>61084326
He probably prepared responses for every part of Nikki Haley's speech.
>>
>>61084329
He won it for the simple reason that there are still a lot of people who didn't/don't know Cruz is a Canadian, and many of them learned this for the first time last night. Seeds of doubt have been planted.

In addition to that, there's a built-in bias against foreign-born presidential candidates in the GOP, according to polls. Add this factor in with the fact that Trump is beating Cruz everywhere except Iowa, where it's neck and neck, and clearly you can see Trump's advantage here. He only needs to scare off a very small cross-section of the population from Cruz. Well, "needs". I think he dominates Iowa anyway because of Democrat cross-over, but we'll see.

But just look at the numbers:

>The new survey found that only 46% of likely Iowa Republican caucus-goers realize that Cruz was born outside the US. (More Iowa Republicans believe Cruz was born in the US than President Barack Obama.)

>But just 32% of GOP caucus-goers said that someone born outside the US should be allowed to serve as president, while 47% think such a person should not be able to serve as president.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-ted-cruz-canadian-birther-iowa-poll-2016-1

The mere discussion of Cruz's ineligibility hurts him. It informs the uninformed and plants seeds of doubt.
>>
File: FREEDOMHAIR.jpg (98 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOMHAIR.jpg
98 KB, 800x800
Also want to add that with Trump bringing this up now, all of MSM will be defending Cruz saying he absolutely can run.

It's better this way instead of not mentioning it until after Trump get's nomination, with MSM instead saying Trump's VP isn't even American.

Think about it, Trump is now making the media defend his choice of VP. This wasn't an argument that hurt Trump's numbers in the slightest.

I wasn't saying he won the argument, just saying this is exactly the outcome Trump wanted.
>>
>>61084731
>>61084329
>>
>>61084329
Trump and Cruz had a July lunch in New York soon after Trump announced. If you pay attention to politics the Cruz VP rumors have never ended.

Cruz wants to beat him but Donald also has Cruz pegged for the VP slot.
>>
File: 1452833510770.png (88 KB, 1086x364) Image search: [Google]
1452833510770.png
88 KB, 1086x364
>>61084553
People are calling Cruz's New York comments his Howard Dean moment and I'd have to agree, he's over.
>>
File: 1452547387914.jpg (313 KB, 709x1002) Image search: [Google]
1452547387914.jpg
313 KB, 709x1002
Trump knocked out of the park last night. His training is over, this is now pounding season on the cuckolds and the left-wing weak parasites who want to import more terrorists into our country.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, TRUMP 2016.
>>
File: EVERYBODYLOVESTRUMP.jpg (118 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
EVERYBODYLOVESTRUMP.jpg
118 KB, 1100x619
>>
>>61084731
HE'S PLAYING THE MEDIA LIKE A FICKI FICKI
>>
>>61083085
Honestly that was probably the most important thing of the night, not even the 9/11 part or the birther question, that right there is what will stick.
>>
>>61083085

"Tariff Chinese imports, that will show 'em"

- The 'very smart' retard

Literally lost it when he started talking about China, and everyone BTFO his moronic assertions.
>>
>>61083352
And today people are cheering for Bernie here, the same people no doubt.

>>61083381
No, he fucking destroyed Cruz in the eyes of the voters. They talked about how Cruz was not born in the US and how he might not be eligible for 10 minutes, that is a long time and for most of the voters its the first they're hearing of this. Trump raises a valid concern, because the Democrats sure will try to use it to their advantage.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.