[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any solid proof that muslims (and not just people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151122_094840.jpg (121 KB, 632x428) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_094840.jpg
121 KB, 632x428
Is there any solid proof that muslims (and not just people who lived in muslim countries) invented algebra, geomatry, etc? Progressives seem so eager to bring these points up when you criticise Islam.
>>
No. Progressives like spouting a lot of false shit to make whites look bad and minorities look good.
>>
>>61082572
They didn't invent them, they just basically conquered the entire Middle East and centralized all the information in one city. At that point they just put the puzzle together. It's more of a feat of military and religious spread then intellectual strife.
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386 KB, 667x670
>search Arab invention
>Muslim Invention results
>>
The problem with Islam isn't technological accomplishments or things of that nature. In the real world, we praise the individuals who invented such accomplishments [Pythagoras, Crick, Whitney] And not an entire fucking religion.

The problem is Islam's ideology. The fact Islam hasn't changed in 1400 years. Not once (Aside from a schism). There is a strange phenomenon within Islam itself. Most religions see progression as liberalization (Niacene, First and Second Vatican councils.) But Islam's progression have been conservation (wahabbism, Salafism) and radicalization (ISIS).

We are losing a war of ideas. Islamic organizations are softening Europe by sending millions of Muslims into any willing nation. They are softening Europe like this to make the transition to a caliphate easier. Islam is a global movement, which is what "moderates" don't want you to know.

Do not believe their lies. Do not give in to liberal cuckolding.

Resist Islam. Do not tolerate islam, for they do not tolerate you.
>>
>>61083589

I should have known better to post anything more than a childish meme.
>>
>>61082572
I thought the Indians invented most math. Maybe that's why they never got around to plumbing.
>>
>>61082823
>>61082572
See Taqi Al Din, one of the greatest scientists to ever live, a Turk.

The decimal point was invented by arabs
Algebra was invented by arabs

Do I support them? No. Will people replying to me saying "found the mudslime xD"? Probably. Truth is, I don't support or like them, but you have to admit it when they accomplish something. Southern Africans didn't accomplish anything major or significant, but it's a fact that the arabs were successfully removing cataracts around the year 900AD. They are only good in a few niche practices... glassblowing, which led to high quality optics for excellent navigational and astronomical tools.

So they were better at looking at stars and making lenses. That's about it really.
>>
>>61082572
you are right

it's an ideology
of evil and death

islam should be wiped from the surface of the earth
>>
>>61084367
get over yourself, wasnt that insightful
>>
>>61082572
Muslims imported nigresses and fucked them ruining their gene pools. Also this sjit is exaggerated
>>
File: sandnigger math.png (2 KB, 214x92) Image search: [Google]
sandnigger math.png
2 KB, 214x92
If you call this algebra then yes, an arab invented algebra.

This is a real problem he used as an example by the way. Tell me if you can see how fucking stupid he was.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.