[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women stupid, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: andrew-constand-435.jpg (80 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
andrew-constand-435.jpg
80 KB, 435x580
Why are women stupid, /pol/?
>>
Bc they can't put logic above their own emotions and sexual desires.
>>
>>61082605
actually I would say that men are most influenced by their sexual desires than woman. But yeah you're right.
>>
File: 1447925493643.jpg (42 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1447925493643.jpg
42 KB, 500x638
>>>/r9k/

Virgin out
>>
>>61082562
Emotions > Logic
>>
>>61083075

Wow who would have thought that Sweden would make such a statment
>>
>>61082562
>andrew
what is that thing?
>>
>>61082968
self control or smth
>>
>>61083571
Im not talking about myself but ok
>>
>>61082562
Because they don't have to be smart.
>>
>>61083303

Sent Cosby to court
>>
>>61082562
We raped them way too much during early civilized history and after battles, and before battles and during battles that they evolved to be even more feminine. I mean look at primates, the only difference between males and females is the sex organs. With humans, men are slimmer, women have wider hips, men are stronger and develop muscle more easily, women have softer skin and smaller features. All those centuries of pillaging and forcing women to be fuckable meat sacks led to them being downgraded in society but gave them features that men cherished as beautiful. Women then relied on looks to get ahead, rather than brawn or intelligence. This perpetuated the idea of good looking women being top tier women for centuries and thus leads to today, where women are still desired by men simply because they look aesthetically pleasing, but once you get to know her she'e either air headed or a sociopath, while men are more forward with their goals and drive to achieve more.
>>
>projecting this hard
I can smell the sexual frustration from here.
>>
>>61082562
They were created that way. That's why they need a man around to consider their opinion and make a proper decision based on the facts.

That IS the truth!!!!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.